Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly! 11/22/17

5 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 Empty Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly! 11/22/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:42 pm

November 22, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I know much of today’s news may seem gloomy to many of you, but it is reality and we need to hear the good, the bad and the ugly. Yes – better days are ahead but you must put it all in perspective too. All you need to do it go back to the last 8 years of Nori al-Maliki administration and compare to all the progress Iraq has made since. They may not yet be ready for the re-instatement of the currency (when we want it), but they are making great strides with their new capitalistic democracy and I totally believe “blue skies are ahead and there will a nice big rainbow soon”.

More news….

Baghdad / Haider al-Atari

Baghdad Municipality has completed its preparations for the celebration on (the day of Baghdad) on the 25th of this month, which will provide a snapshot of the history of the capital, by recalling the writers, thinkers and celebrities who raised the name of Iraq high in international forums, as well as the old Baghdadi occupations and foods that prevailed

Then UNESCO Director-General Irina Bokova plans to visit Baghdad early next month.

The secretary of the Higher Committee for (Baghdad Day) Adel Adelawi said in an exclusive interview for "morning": The Secretariat decided to change the site of the celebration from the Zora Park to the building of Qishla on the 25th of this month, which will last four days, noting that the committee headed by Amina Baghdad, Which included a number of preparatory meetings for the success of its activities.

(Mnt Goat – the only reason why I bring this article to you is to clarify that this scheduled celebration has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the re-instatement of the dinar in Iraq. I am sorry and I know this is contrary to what these idiotic intel gurus are telling you. But do you want the TRUTH or FICTION from me and to go along with this stupid crap?

More news….

More proof I was correct!

So last week all these so called idiotic intel gurus has everyone chasing their tales and going down rabbit holes on this WTO meeting held last Friday.

Oh – they told everyone that Iraq would have to RV or they couldn’t ascend fully into the WTO, thus the past Friday’s meeting was about ascending Iraq into the WTO and they needed to RV prior to the meeting. Really?

I told everyone this meeting was of little significance to the RV since I proved to everyone 1) that a country does NOT need a currency to join the WTO. I even presented a link to the WTO site so you can see it for yourselves. Who started this rumor any way?

2) On top of this rumor I also debunked the fact that this meeting was not to ascend fully into the WTO but merely a regular scheduled meeting to negotiate terms and goals leading for a later ascension time period/announcement, when they are fully done with the entire process.

Many disputed me findings from my TRUTHFUL and HONEST research. I said we will see who is right. So read the article that come out on Monday 11/20 about the meeting with the WTO from last Friday.

So who now is right? Who has been telling everyone the TRUTH all along? Who is the idiot? Are you tired of these people who jump to these unsubstantiated conclusions? Why would you even repeat the rumor that if you first verify if for yourself? Where is the proof?

My conclusion is either these so-called intel gurus are intentionally lying to you or they are just plane STUPID. So which is it?

Part of the article follows:

“The Ministry of Commerce announced that the delegation of the National Committee of Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization WTO discussed ways to support Iraq to complete the files of joining the World Trade Organization with representatives of Arab countries at the headquarters of the Arab League in Geneva.

This was confirmed by Director General of the Department of External Relations Adel Khudair Abbas, head of the delegation and Vice-Chairman of the National Committee on Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization, adding that these discussions were to provide a clear explanation of the process of Iraq’s accession and the achievements in this area of legislation and specific legal obligations and detailed reforms In the institutions, practices and economic policies required by Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization and to be part of the international economic system.”

More news….

FIGHTING ISIS UPDATE

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday Islamic State had been defeated from a military perspective but he would only declare final victory after IS militants were routed in the desert.

Securing desert and border areas is what remains in the campaign against Islamic State, military commanders say.

“From a military perspective, we have ended the presence of Daesh in Iraq,” Abadi said while addressing a weekly news conference, referring to Islamic State by an Arabic acronym.

“God willing, we will announce very soon after the end of the purification operations victory over Daesh in Iraq.”

(Mnt Goat – So we read that the fighting of ISIS is NOT yet over. The news media from Iraq was WRONG when they said RAWA was the last of the last of the fighting. Do you now get my point?

Don’t just jump to conclusions, instead just listen to the news, but wait and see what really shakes out before making up rumors based on your stupid conclusions. So we see there is no announcement as all these so called intel gurus are telling you would happen and how it will trigger the RV?

Again another event they are using to hype up a make believe timeframe. Believe me if this was a plan they would have taken the continued fighting into the desert area in calculating their plan. So there is no to RV based on some “announcement”. Get it? Why not just relax and let the news shake it all out….lol..lol. .Lying is not going to get the RV any sooner. )

More news….

The United Nations said on Tuesday it had accepted a proposal from Iraq to allocate 0.5 percent of its oil revenues next year to pay $ 4.6 billion

Compensation to Kuwait for the destruction of its oil facilities during the Gulf War in 1990 and 1991.

(So why is the UN accepting a proposal? I thought them money is owed to Kuwait. Why can’t Kuwait decide if a proposal is acceptable to them? So this article is telling us who really is making up this decision as what is and what is not acceptable for the repayment. Yeh- by the way didn’t PM Abadi tell us Iraq would be totally out of Chapter 7 by the end of 2017? Seems to me this is not now going to happen. Sorry! Don’t shoot the messenger. Their words not mine.)

Payments made since October 2014 due to security challenges and budget problems faced by Iraq will increase annually until the end of 2021, the United Nations Compensation Commission said in a statement, adding that Kuwait had accepted the proposal.

"Based on oil prices and export expectations, this will result in the payment of the remaining compensation," the committee said, referring to KPC's claim, the largest amount approved by the Geneva-based Compensation Commission.

(Mnt Goat – Sorry folks! No RV until this payment if made in full.

Iraq MUST get fully out of financial sanctions prior to RV. I am only the messenger, please don’t shoot…lol…lol.. Guess the proposals we read about a couple months ago (remember?) from Kuwait to pay off the debt with propane gas did not work out. So who decides which proposal is accepted? Is the IMF or Kuwait ? We see now it must also be acceptable to the IMF. Enough said…..lol..lol…)

More news….

CBI

November 21, 2017

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Tuesday, that 89% of adults do not have bank accounts, noting that the reluctance of many individuals to deal with banks because of religious rulings, one of these reasons.

"The World Bank estimates for 2014 indicated that the number of deposit accounts for Iraqis to the number of adults is 11%, that is, 89% of these adults do not have bank accounts, but they deal with criticism," the bank said in its annual report on financial stability for 2016. In settlement of their transactions and discharge of debts.

(Mnt Goat – Folks article means many things and is one of those WOW articles.

First this means the project to delete the zeros is not working out in a timely manner as planned. So you have to read these articles and understand why they need people to have bank accounts.

Second, it is more than just lack of liquidity in the banks.

Third, the CBI is still paying way too many salaries in cash. They need to collect these dinars and permanently get them out of circulation. They can not do this when they keep circulating them back into the economy each payday.

Fourth, the CBI already has locked down some of the govt payouts and told the recipients that if they don’t have a bank account they can get paid. So this is how it works. You need a bank account to get electronic deposits…right….get it? Do you now see the reasoning for this article from the CBI? )

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

WAGING WAR ON THE CORRUPT

Baghdad / Al-Sabah / Alaa al-Tai

The Prime Minister and the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Dr. Haider Abadi, his intention to wage war on the corrupt, "calling on" activists and citizens to cooperate in detecting the corrupt.

(Mnt Goat – so in this article PM Abadi is pointing out major categories of corruption that he is now going to concentrate on. We can see it goes way beyond ISIS and Daesh fighting. We already know about many of the reforms and the effort to form a more “technocratic” govt thus getting inexperienced favoritism towards friends and family members out of positions that need a level of experience and skill sets to run the country. I find it hard that after 13 years since the war, they still do not have a proper government set up.

I listed them for you so you can understand what Iraq is now going through.)

1)War on Terrorism from ISIS and Daesh

"He said that the organization was crushed," Daash "military in Iraq, he pointed out that political differences will open the way for this comes at a time when the Council of Ministers to allocate the degrees of employment for military colleges and extinguish the debts of electricity wages in the district of Haditha and the draft law on social welfare.

Abadi said at his weekly press which was attended by the "morning": "Thanks to God Almighty and the efforts of our fighters, we were able to liberate our land and all our cities and we have completed the project Daesh terrorist to establish deviant state that distort Islam and true values of humanity, noting that" we have restored spend Rawa "We have begun the purges to remove the effects of the bandits and their remnants in the liberation operations in western Anbar."

He said, adding that "the credit to end Dahesh belongs to the Iraqis and confirm that the killer on the ground are the Iraqis only and we challenge anyone to mention something else," noting, "We have advisers from different countries and we received air support, and Ace Fairway that we used and bought them are not free, and was hit by indirect fire from other nationalities. "

The prime minister added that "the Iraqis and their championships are the ones that ended the call and the right of the Iraqis and the religious reference and the right of the brave who responded to Daish and all the mothers and fathers and every brother and sister and son and all media supported the war effort and the effort of the battle and every citizen contributed to the public effort to be proud to end the myth of terrorism in Iraq "He said.

He explained that "we started a fighting in Mosul, because we considered that the head of terrorism in Iraq and in the elimination of it, the parties die easily as happened in western Anbar and Hawija, Haditha and Rawa and in the rest of the areas was our view is correct," adding that "speculation and expectations were confirmed that the sacrifices of liberation will be large And take time, but we were able to prove the opposite and hit us and urged us to liberate the land and the Iraqis have the credit to help the Syrians and the world of terrorism that if not broken in Iraq was not defeated in other areas.

Losses of terrorists

Abadi pointed out that "the terrorist gangs suffered large losses in Iraq from their leaders, weapons and elements and inflicted a real psychological and military defeat that led them to escape collectively as they were 3 years ago, causing terror to the citizens," asserting that "militarily ended a presence in Iraq and began the first operation of the survey All the Western Sahara and soon begin the disinfection of the island and move to the stage of maintaining victory and prevent the emergence of another terrorism using intelligence effort. "

(Mnt Goat – this is where it gets very good. See below paragraphs.)

2) Political Support for Terrorism

The prime minister pointed out that "the intelligence effort thwarted all their attempts during the liberation operations and failed their plans to target the visitors of Arbaina," noting that "terrorism remains dangerous and will try to get new volunteers and funding for terrorist operations," warning politicians,

"The instigator will prepare him as a partner in the crime," while addressing them by saying, "You serve gangs in the end and encourage them to do a terrorist act or stir up a dispute between citizens and political blocs."

He also called on the security forces to "be vigilant and vigilant and follow all abnormal activities and deal with the information whatever," urging them to cooperate with citizens, especially in liberated areas, which are now exchanging confidence with the security forces and provide them with information about their motives and plans.

The commander-in-chief of the armed forces near the declaration of victory and invite Iraqis to celebrate the day of defeat, "urged" in Iraq, and said: "We await the final reports and the final operations to announce this day."

As for the return of the displaced to their areas, Abadi said that "stability and the restoration of basic services are being carried out in order to return every displaced person to his home." To be in his area and his home to participate in the electoral process, "revealing" to begin to prepare schedules for the return of displaced persons to their areas and we will make sure to abide by them. "

3) Elections are on schedule

On the elections, the head of the executive authority said that he visited his polling station and received the voter card, calling on citizens to review the centers and receive their cards and call them to participate strongly in the elections to celebrate the victory and the unification of the country and the possibility of playing Iraq for a new role.

Abadi repeated his assertions that the ELECTIONS WOULD BE HELD ON TIME, based on mistakes in the past and can be corrected and change the picture of some of the despair of Iraq, "which generates a rebirth is stronger and benefited from previous lessons."

He pointed out that "THE ELECTIONS WILL BE HELD ON TIME, WHETHER LAW HAS BEEN ENACTED OR NOT LEGISLATED, we adopt the law in force and the Commission exists and allocated the necessary funds for the Commission to carry out its work."

(Mnt Goat – Abadi is of course talking about the “election law” that has intentionally been held up due to lack of support, thus it would never pass anyway. Why would they not support honest elections? So we see Iraq is still not quite there with the new democracy. Corruption still reigns)

4) Federal decision on Kurdistan Referendum

The Prime Minister welcomed the decision of the Federal Court against the referendum of the region, saying: "The unity of the Iraqis is essential and that we stood against him and the world with us, but the brothers did not hear," urging the brothers in the region to "respect the Constitution and the decision of the Federal Court we live in one country Voted by citizens. "

He also called on the Kurdish brothers to "not go to fight, the Peshmerga will not aim their guns at the security forces or their Iraqi brothers, despite the attempts of some politicians and call them to abide by this matter and cooperate fully for the extension of federal authority in all regions to the 2003 borders."

5) Fabricated Salaries of the KRG

Abadi stressed his commitment to pay the salaries of workers in the region, which was included in the budget and each province separately to be distributed in a fair manner according to the text of the Constitution and taking into account the individual province and its provinces to achieve balance and justice in this framework, "which is mandatory," noting that "information on Kurdish workers in the region is enough and need to check because of the amplification of some of them 3-4 salaries or 2, and must be sure and achieve justice as we commit to support the economy in the region and all Iraq. (Mnt Goat- Abadi is saying that the amount of money that Baghdad is paying the KRG is not short changing them or a reduction in salaries. Instead the GOI is merely not paying someone who is taking on 2 or even 3-4 salaries by corruptive practices and stealing from the govt. Those says are over so the KRG should stop complaining.)

6) Fighting corruption

Fighting corruption, the prime minister said, "Our best choice is between surrender or death. Most of them chose not to surrender. They were killed. The corrupt ones ordered them to hand over the money that was stolen and declared it. Then there can be" amnesty, "or loss of money and spending. The rest of their lives in prison "any two together," pledging "

Conclusions to his speech:

a.To continue the fight on corruption

"The new stage is to fight corruption and spoilers and expose the abusers with public money and bring them to justice," he said, adding that "this orientation is not the responsibility of the government alone and needs to be full cooperation in all aspects of the state and society. "

He told corrupt:" handed over money Sergtamoha to greet your life or loss of life and money together, we have a "real thing Sttvajoon him" as happened in Daesh gangs that we beat him ", assured citizens that " we will win in the fight against corruption with cooperation for the efforts we also won over the Da'ashi terror. "

b. Revitalizing the economy

On the economic file, Abadi stressed the move to plan the revitalization of the economy, agriculture, industry and trade and there are national products now in the markets compete with the importer, expressing regret that some MPs contributed to the launch of false rumors about the salaries of employees.

c. Cutting back govt expenses

He added: "When we say that salaries will not be cut, we will not cut off some things that have not yet been discussed and allocate allocations of some degrees previously and left now because we need a comprehensive economic reform of the private and public sectors in order to provide pensions to all citizens and thanked each country provided support and advice to Iraq "This classification comes from the influence of organizations within the United States of America on the US administration against Iraq," he said. "We are following up with the US administration to classify forces in the popular crowd with terrorism, which is not successful."

"We recognize the existence of excesses but they are individual, but we do not accept the mistake and we investigate it, and I do not think the decision is going on," he said. And his political future after the announcement of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, his support for a second term, said Abadi: "We appreciate this position of Mr. Sadr," noting that "there is a difference between independence and belonging to the party, we spent a large part of the quotas in the institutions of the state."

d. Political Corruption

"I am committed to all his commitments and the largest bloc. The National Alliance nominated me according to the constitution and I am committed to this constitutional mechanism. I belong to the Islamic Dawa Party and I do not leave this commitment, but I am committed to working independently."

Abadi called on the electoral lists to be "independent in defending all citizens," expressing the hope that "we see national lists do not shop for belonging, but for the national interest."

In the meantime, the Cabinet voted on the allocation of degrees for military colleges and extinguish the debts of electricity wages in the district of Haditha and draft law on social welfare. A statement issued by the Prime Minister's Office, received by Al-Sabah, said that the Cabinet voted in its ordinary session under the chairmanship of Haidar Al-Abadi to "assign functional grades to the military colleges and vote on the minutes of the joint Iraqi-Jordanian committee formed under the Diwani Order No. 15 of 2017. The law of amending the Companies Law No. 21 of 1997 and voting on the draft law of the first amendment to the law of agricultural quarantine No. 26 of 2012.

e. Reconstruction Efforts

"The Council of Ministers and the formation of a committee to evaluate the strategic projects that can be completed in full next year in order to prioritize the work and waste of money in projects that are not important to the citizen and the rates of achievement is low," he said, adding that " A competent national administration to manage the Iraqi airspace and improve the situation of workers in this important sector. "

"The council also voted to extinguish the debts of electricity in Haditha district," the statement said.

The Council of Ministers, according to the statement, "a report on the damage caused by the earthquake that occurred on 11 and 12 November 2017 in the regions of Kurdistan and Khankin, and directed the implementation of the necessary procedures on this."

The statement noted that "the Council voted on draft social welfare law No. 126 of 1980 and referred to the House of Representatives."

The Prime Minister's Office said in a press statement that "Dr. Abbadi received the envoy of British Prime Minister Christian Turner," adding that "during the meeting they discussed enhancing relations between the two countries and political, security and economic conditions and restoring stability to the liberated areas." "Turner," the victories achieved on the duel, "stressing" his country's support for the unity of Iraq, and Britain is committed to support Iraq in the process of stability of liberated areas. "

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 23722640_546485162353547_4888859228707394478_n

Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly! 11/22/17

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Goat!Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 Maxres10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 2805820865  Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 2805820865  Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 2805820865  Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 Empty Mountain Goat G,B & the U.

Post by fountainpure Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:16 pm

I am not here often, but this post by Mountain Goat is the best I've seen so far and should be taken seriously by those who understand the Geo-politics of that region and have some background in fiscal policies and economics. Excellent Job. Let us hope that Iraq and her friends do not anger America and her western allies. Happy Thanks giving everyone. Posts like this will encourage me to visit more often.Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 3079029344

fountainpure

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly! 11/22/17

Post by power123 Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:41 pm

There is no need to boast of you accomplishments and what you can do. A great man is known, he needs no introduction. When you continually brag, it becomes painfully obvious to the rest of us what you are so insanely insecure about ................... and quite frankly, it also very unattractive.   

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nautilus Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:59 pm

this RV is like the second coming - "no man knows the day or the hour but the Father" - not even the Son - so no guru is stupid or unintelligent - we are asked to watch and pray - so everybody is watching with what ever they got...
ours is to pray and be ready 
not be the prey - 
thanks to all the gurus and everyone who post
'yall's' a tough room...
i'm glad i'm watching God move

nautilus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:00 pm

After years of the Goats lies and bullcrap, I can't take anything she says seriously. She was one of the biggest pumpers out there, a long term and proven liar, not to mention a windbag.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 2805820865  Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 2805820865  Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 2805820865  Mountain Goat with the Good, Bad & the Ugly!  11/22/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:02 pm

nautilus wrote:this RV is like the second coming - "no man knows the day or the hour but the Father" - not even the Son - so no guru is stupid or unintelligent - we are asked to watch and pray - so everybody is watching with what ever they got...
ours is to pray and be ready 
not be the prey - 
thanks to all the gurus and everyone who post
'yall's' a tough room...
i'm glad i'm watching God move

The only way any significant return on this could happen in the foreseeable future would be divine intervention. I grew tired of the pooroos repeated lies years ago ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum