Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !!

2 posters

Go down

Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! Empty Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !!

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:14 pm

Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !!

Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! 17-08-13-742372049

There are many files of corruption and waste of public money in my country, as poverty and deprivation of the disabled and the deprived suffer and seek without any attention, and they deny these financial dues increase them, in return for the enjoyment of the politicians and special degrees and senior staff of these good things only. The failure of one to carry out his duty or to carry out the secretariat and to deliberately harm the Iraqi citizen is considered to be the failure of the country. This is the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs is concerned about the lack of financial allocations. Thousands of critics complain about the large number of reviews and promises. continuously . The central bank announced the allocation of fixed funds for the purpose of supporting projects and provide job opportunities for job seekers and those who have small projects and obtained a large number of small and medium loans to citizens and advances to employees. The identity of the Iraqi Chamber of Commerce, after many months of reviews and bring the sponsor and the economic viability of the borrowers and when the time came for the disbursement of funds for those loans, the Central Bank of Iraq sent a letter to the Ministry of Finance received by the agent (Mahermad Johan) and distributed to all Masar Government departments several days ago, according to media director of the Ministry of Finance Saleh Mahdi, provides for the payment of any amount not to stop all banks and staff advances. These banks instead of becoming a tool for national action and ending the routine became a tool of complexity and bureaucracy and is plagued by corruption and neglect and very backward systems. On 22/10/2017, the main treasury in the Rafidain Bank branch of Freedom 18 is flooded by old water and the auditors gather and no one can open that treasury , And undue suffering for the auditors without obtaining their pensions. We do not know how to trust the work of these people as they put the monetary policy of the country as they fight the poor and humiliate them in this professional way to the borrower citizen and others, one of them appeared on the screen of Al-Hurra channel last Thursday, saying that borrowers have no desire to borrow and disbursed loans by 5% Of this figure, which lies shamelessly or shyly because of the lack of allocation of the Central Bank for the rest of the amounts and stop the exchange and retrieval.

Long years and processes of waste of public money revived an example of that steps to the Central Bank of Iraq, a corrupt system run by the elite thieves and sells Dina and his town and his career! .. Of course with the blessing of the matter and the prohibition in the joints of the government and the ruling party! Woe to hate the evil before the media and public opinion and steal in broad daylight. The Central Bank of Iraq is an independent authority, and the sovereign and national symbols are now dominated by thieves and barbarians. They meet and make strange and strange decisions and thirst for citizens and their ambition to live a decent life. Sometimes a decision is taken to prevent inspectors from monitoring and monitoring private banks because of the large financial deposits of some officials in these private banks. And to inspect banks that are partners in corruption with some officials (the Iraqi Central Bank) was dissolved Directorate General of Banking Supervision and the transfer of all employees to the rest of the sections are experienced and recognized for their competence and integrity and appointed new staff who do not have experience Not being employed in this area as they were transferred to this section in order to benefit according to patronage and patronage, without taking into account the supreme interest of the country and to remain mafia corruption and corruption in the private banks that have been managed by one family and the various acts of corruption and embezzlement and fraud and smuggling currency until it reached the terrorist groups will touch to me

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=51571

Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !! Empty Re: Traitors run the Central Bank of Iraq !!

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:49 am

Can you say, 'Maliki and his henchmen'? It will be that way until Maliki is dead-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum