Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday

Go down

Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday Empty Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday

Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday NB-221817-636465868503113254

Saturday 18 November

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The deputy of the Badr parliamentary bloc, Razak Muhaibis, on Saturday, to make the day of expulsion of the organization "Da'ash" from Iraq an official holiday is celebrated every year.

Muhibis said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "Zomar Da'ash terrorist has committed the most heinous crimes and destruction that we consider a difficult and harsh phase of the life of Iraq, so the day of complete liberation and the expulsion of these terrorist groups from our territory and eliminate it is a joy for all Iraqis."

He added that "the day of expelling Dahesh is a historic occasion and deserves to be included in the events and public holidays that are celebrated every year," noting that "the draft law holidays official is currently being discussed in the House of Representatives and within the parliamentary culture committee."

Mohaibis stressed that "the parliamentary culture committee should put forward the idea of ​​adding a day of eviction from our lands as part of the draft law as an annual occasion to be voted on under the draft law on public holidays."

The commander of the operations of the cleansing of the Upper Euphrates and the island of Lieutenant General Abdul Rashid Rashid , announced on Friday, the liberation of the district of Rawa west of Anbar province from the grip of the organization "da'ash" in full, stressing the lifting of the Iraqi flag over its buildings.

LINK

Deputy calls to consider the day of expulsion "calling" from Iraq an official holiday 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum