Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry....

+2
letmar321
happywelshguy
6 posters

Go down

UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... Empty UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry....

Post by happywelshguy Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Today, I personally spoke with the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada (Toronto) and the same for Hamilton, being (2) different cities and (2) different professional Astronomers.

As I suspected, they stated that there is "No Danger" from Comet Elenen, as it has already broken up and even if the Comet had NOT broken up, there would have been "No Danger."

I also asked about Planet Niburu, aka, The Cleanser, aka The Destroyer, aka Planet X, aka Wormwood aka Red Katchina and It DOES NOT EXIST

Now, these were "Not Short Conversations,"each one being about 15 - 20 minutes in duration and the people that I spoke with, were most helpful, professional and knowledgeable and I asked many pointed questions, including Nasa possibly Mis-leading the Public.

As a former Police Officer in the (UK) and (Toronto,) I know when somebody is "Not Being Honest." and I did "NOT" experience that with these two, (2) different unbiased, persons.

They unequivocally stated, that "If There Are Going To Be Earthquakes," It is "NOT" because of Comet Elenen, OR, any other celestial body.

I also spoke with another Astronomer, being the Project Manager of Metrus Development BEING ANOTHER OBSERVATORY. and who fully corroborated, what the previous (2) Astronomers Stated.

Believe what you wish, but this was the Professional Opinion of Three (3) Professional Astronomers that were totally Unbiased and who were knowledgable about the "Nonsense On The Internet" about such possible occurrances.

bounce

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... Empty Re: UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry....

Post by letmar321 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Thanks for sharing this! I have been trying to follow any updates on Elenin and its destruction but there is so much info out that it is hard to know what is real!
Good to know you were able to talk to some real experts.

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... Empty Re: UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry....

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Love the joke above.

The internet is a great place to find such nonsense as the poster above has de-bunked and the most evil nonsense I have read lately is these people trying to get you and I believing that the RV is tied to the so called WGS, when such does not exist and this site is not the place to post such nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 am

This is really bad news, I was hoping for a quick ending to the rv, no matter how devastating it was. Getting hard to believe anything here. So I suppose the alien stuff isn't true either?

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... Flag-212UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hound Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:43 am

AJAnderson wrote:Love the joke above.

The internet is a great place to find such nonsense as the poster above has de-bunked and the most evil nonsense I have read lately is these people trying to get you and I believing that the RV is tied to the so called WGS, when such does not exist and this site is not the place to post such nonsense.

Yea your right and when some one comes on here with proof they are full of it. They don't post anything. Thanks for posting truth happyweshguy

hound

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:07 am

Ahhhh man !!!!

I went to edit my post with the Robby the Robot picture and ended up deleting it instead.

Well C R @ P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK...here he is again...

UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... Robby1

DANG...this Robot suit IS getting heavy !

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:19 am

And by the way JPT...the Alien info is in fact TRUE.

I have first hand knowledge of this actually....

In fact, .... 🇳🇴 .... my X&@#Z turned GREEN and fell off just this morning !!!! 🇳🇴

lol! lol! groupdance bigsmile groupdance lol! lol!

(Awwww come on...you saw it comin' !)

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:11 am

ntvtexan wrote:
And by the way JPT...the Alien info is in fact TRUE.

I have first hand knowledge of this actually....

In fact, .... 🇳🇴 .... my X&@#Z turned GREEN and fell off just this morning !!!! 🇳🇴

lol! lol! groupdance bigsmile groupdance lol! lol!

(Awwww come on...you saw it comin' !)

Why is it always people from the south that stuff happens to?

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... Flag-212UpDate Re: Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu - No Neeed To Worry.... Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:40 am

Welshguy,, there is a lot more to this story than those clowns know that you talked with. They can only report the illuminati controlled news feeds to the public and even they are kept in the dark about certain things with intimidation and threats, should they speak above their breath about things not for public consumption. They absolutely cannot tell anyone the truth, they can only report the news, there is big difference of course.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Comet Elenin an incoming spacecraft heralding a New Age?

July 4, 2011. Michael E. Salla, Ph.D.

Comet Elenin is an incoming spacecraft or intelligently controlled object according to a number of presenters at a recently completed conference hosted online by the popular whistleblower website – Project Camelot. Several presenters agreed that Elenin will approach its closest points near the Sun and Earth at a time of extraordinary planetary and societal changes coinciding with the end of the Mayan Calendar.

A number of anonymous whistleblowers were cited in support of the view that Elenin was an artificially controlled object responsible for widespread planetary changes in the solar system. The conference broke important ground in uncovering some of the mystery surrounding Comet Elenin, and revealing expert opinions and whistleblower testimonies describing its artificial design and the significance of its orbit.

In a surprising omission, the conference organizers did not feature ground breaking scientific literature detailing the seismic impact of Elenin on Earth. Combining insights from the overlooked scientific data and the conference proceedings points to an extraordinary conclusion –

Comet Elenin is generating powerful gravity disruption technologies indicative of one or more interstellar spacecraft travelling towards Earth.

Dr. Salla has asked that his articles not be posted in their entirety. Please go here for the rest: http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-105.htm
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hound Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:38 am

I think Jewelz has been abducted and brain washed.
Oh I forgot I don't believe in the alien thing.
He /she must just believe everything he reads and hears on you tube.

hound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum