Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars

3 posters

Go down

Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars Empty Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:05 am

Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars

Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars 3427

Logo of the Central Bank of Iraq

05/11/2017

Economy News Baghdad:

The Central Bank of Iraq, the currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars.

The central bank in a report seen by "economy News", "The currency outside the banks amounted to 40.18 trillion dinars last March," noting that "the currency outside the banks amounted to 37.5 trillion dinars in March last year."

He pointed out that "the capital of commercial banks during the first quarter of this year recorded a rise of 25.3% compared to last year to reach 12.9 trillion dinars," noting that "private banks constitute the largest proportion of capital banks to reach 9.7 trillion dinars, while government banks have capital 3.3 trillion dinars. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=9626

Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars Empty Re: Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars

Post by jwflatt Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:53 pm

The good Dr Shabbi needs a medal. He figured out a way to save his country, Print dinar and sell it to us suckers,  Get a few liars to pump and promote it . It sold big time. OVer 40 trillion  outside Iraq.  Even at a penny a dinar it will bankrupt them.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars Empty Re: Central Bank: The currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars

Post by Allenj Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:40 pm

jwflatt wrote:The good Dr Shabbi needs a medal. He figured out a way to save his country, Print dinar and sell it to us suckers,  Get a few liars to pump and promote it . It sold big time. OVer 40 trillion  outside Iraq.  Even at a penny a dinar it will bankrupt them.
NOT SO FAST according to Iraq banking website even if they reinstated the Iraq Dinar to what it was under Saddam which was 3.22/1 they could in their own words "deficit expected to be eliminated over the coming few years" so i would not say they would be bankrupted

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:51 pm

That's your opinion Allenj. My opinion is that theres no way they can or will rv to a penny because it will bankrupt them .

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:19 pm

jwflatt wrote:That's your opinion Allenj. My opinion is that theres no way they can or will rv to a penny because it will bankrupt them .
no it not my opinion that what was on Iraq banking website.And if you go back and read what i posted it stated "in their own words" so it wasn't my opinion. I don't give my opinion on here (try not too) and if i post something like this it is because i read on the news site such as Iraqinew.iq or their banking website, cbi,imf ect..  i don't believe in a RV the way these IDIOT do

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum