Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/26/17

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   10/26/17 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/26/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:01 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. We are closer than we were Tuesday night. When it comes to Iraq, we usually start with Iraq, we can’t really start until Iraq is ready to go. Everything is very positive in Iraq. The in-country rate is way above what you have heard.

Remember I talked about Dr. Shabbi in the past and what he said at a conference in 2012 that the dinar could support a certain rate back then. That is where we are right now in-country. That is not here, but in Iraq. Very good news. That rate is not posted yet. When will they put it out? I don’t know. Maybe not until John Q Public starts about November 1st. I don’t know. I heard November 1st John Q Public would start, but then I heard bit later. Every day we wait pushes out that day out further. I do not know.

Bruce: Everything has been done in Iraq. The only thing they haven’t done is put the rate out. I think they will put it out when we give them the go ahead to put it out. I don’t think anything Iraq will do will affect our start.

Bruce: There was a lot of testing going on between the Primary Call Centers and Secondary Call Centers for about 12 hours. They got that all done and all was fine. There was more testing about 4pm yesterday between HSBC and other banks that were involved in the procedure and in the Redemption Centers they were testing there. Those tests were complete and this morning a little before 10am EST all was ready to go from a Redemption Center point of view. They were ready to get started. Doesn’t mean they are on Red-Hot alert, but are available to go. That is good news finally.

Bruce: When it comes to when we do actually get started let’s review what happened today. At 11:05 am EST we had the vote approved in the House of Representative for the budget, 216 to 212 for the budget. The budget passed after the senate budget passed last week. It was a 4 trillion dollar budget. It was approved. I am excited about that. That was pretty important.

Bruce: Over the last 48 hours we have had 3 major tranches come in to the us form the banks in the far east to help us with funding for the RV, the blessing, for ZIM exchanges. We had money moving today at different times, 3pm PST time, money moving this morning shortly after the budget was approved. A tentative start time for the blessing about 11:18 today. We are in motion. All we need to do is sort of sit back and watch this thing unfold. We should see some really interesting things come through for us the next 2 to 3 days. We are in the window now where the release of the toll free number could happen anytime. I am ready anytime to receive it.

Bruce: We are looking at the proximity being very close. You say to me scoffing “What makes today any different?” It is different because more things have happened, have preceded, stuff behind the scenes. Out west things are moving, money is moving, humanitarian funding sources that been writing have indicated some of the money has been received and more is coming.

Bruce: Really, I didn’t know if we would have a call tonight. Stay patient, stay in faith.

The alternatives aren’t worth talking about. You are at the end of the ride. The rollercoaster is pulling in, and you are waiting for the bar to lift up so you can get started. That is where we are.

Bruce: What was interesting I found out yesterday, there is a congress person in Arkansas that he has been given the go ahead to precede on our project Rebuild America. He is heading up the Rebuild America act. Working with private and so called funding like we talked about on the Big Call. That was handed off to him. He is a state congress in Arkansas. I will have to get in touch with him and see how we can partner which we might or we might now we will see. I think we will come together and do some cool things after the blessing comes for us.

Bruce: Things are really moving. We have quite a news day today and expect some more the next few days. And we will have a beautiful start to our weekend. I heard from sources we won’t go all the way into the weekend before this happens. Keep plan A in process until this comes through. Once it comes through, then you have a choice to keep your job or be a full time philanthropist.

Bruce: We talked enough rates already. Rates are very good. There has been a few thing put out there I understand that are not correct on caps and limits that have been put out on calls. There is a limit for the amount you can negotiate for the ZIM however. Let’s say it is a significant rate, nowhere in the sovereign range, nowhere in the 100s, or 1000s. It is not that high, but under 20 dollars. Based on the bills, it will still be a major funding. The beauty of the structure payout you will have an interest payment coming in every 90 days to do your projects for 15, 10, 20, up to 50 years. The projects can continue on for many years. Our projects will be about schools, housing, gardens, clean water, filtering water, desalination plants,etc. Just go ahead and think big outside the box and you will be able to come up with projects. If you don’t have projects of your own, you can be part of Rebuild America. Just say there is a guy that does the Big Call and we are all on that, and we all are going to do that and adopt a city, town, and start here in the US.

Bruce: I want to get housings rebuilt. We will create a template to follow for a city, rural communities, etc. If you are a leader, I will want you to step up and lead in your particular part of your country especially if you have a back ground in design, building, etc. I am going to be in the back ground, but talking to these people, hiring them and do this on a large national scale.

Bruce: This could be our last call for over a month just so you know. That time will be used to move into your new life, get your exchange done, look into your housing situation whether you rebuild, move, etc. life style changes you want to make. You will have meetings with your CPA, family offices, and attorneys, set all that up in the coming weeks. Based on how you set it up with your exchange. It will be really cool. Take a week or two for vacation. You deserve it.

Bruce: When you get recharged, say look lets go back and tune in what Big Call Universe is up to, and hopefully in a month or two we will be ready. It will take some time to get things ready. You guys will be doing it. I will be doing it. All working together if you want to if you want to do something with us. I think it will be fun. I have always been part of a team. It is fun. I was on a swim team, tennis team, snow ski team, etc. I always liked teams. I like individual sports in team contexts. This is kind of the same thing: individual projects but in a team context. I like that. We can make a pretty good team with Big Call Universe. That is it for me tonight.

Bruce: I want to thank all the listeners we have had faithfully over 6 years for coming in and listening to us every Tuesday and Thursday. I want to thank everybody on the team, Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, and Kent.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

NOTE: DUE TO A CHANGE IN MY PERSONAL SCHEDULE FOR ONE WEEK, UNFORTUNATELY, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRANSCRIBE THE BIG CALL NEXT TUESDAY OR THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2017 OR NOVEMBER 2, 2017. I WILL RESUME TRANSCRIBING THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THE FOLLOWING WEEK NOVEMBER 7, 2017. STAYING IN FAITH THAT POSSIBLY TONIGHT WAS THE LAST CALL FOR A MONTH OR SO. PLEASE TAKE CARE ALL. STAY BELIEVING, HAVING FAITH AND HOPE, AND MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES BE BLESSED ALWAYS.

LIGHT, LOVE AND HUGS FOR ALL,
PINKROSES

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum