Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11

4 posters

Go down

PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 Empty PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:47 pm

PTR CALL 9-21-11 1pm eastern time

Dan states ALL GOOD NEWS and lots of good info

Some things that took place today – some news is not facts till it’s done…be reminded that even though the news says something – how many times have we heard it before? Doesn’t mean we do not believe this…. We do believe 1000% in the IQD revalue bottom line…

Today we hear about Chapter 7 being release unbelievably – I believe the Erbil Agreement is complete and I believe we are in a good position - the Kurds have pushed Maliki and all those behind the stall to get this done – everybody in that region is been in play of late… Today we heard the IFX opening and Bank of Baghdad (BOB) has different stock play today … I believe we are closer and if all these things were to take place tomorrow and if I was you and I didn’t have much dinar and I would go sell my BMW so I can buy more dinar… but we are not sure the issue is we hear all the time we hear the Erbil is complete Chapter 7 is complete Ministers are seated but is that really real? We have to be here to repeat the news and rumors – GROUND yourself as news is not news till it happens and you see evidence – I do believe this will go further and reporting on everything keeps us excited so we can be grounded and not do anything stupid…

TONY states some got a text that said the RV would be this afternoon – WE DID NOT SEND THAT TEXT OUT and it came from our system IN ERROR…..PTR did not send that out….

Tony states good things happened yesterday and today its very quiet on every end – eerie quiet and today when it’s over and all we have gone through every stage of info then miss info etc. we hope we see the RV…. The news out there now but not the info we are receiving which is all positive and now ALL are saying it’s happening and in motion – today no one is saying a time frame and people are still at their desks and computers and things are being done – I would look at Bank of Baghdad (BOB) changing their rate and todays article confirmed yet again what they said yesterday and 3.58 dinars is their rate not dollars and not dinar- how can they do this and how can the bank open and less than a penny??? They already had a rate and now it’s going down to less than a penny the day before they go International? If they did this WE can buy the Bank of Baghdad for $10,000 …. That does not make sense – if the rate is 3.58 and a late change and RV and then that means that stocks will be around $12-$15 a share – that’s what we are looking for over there – the ISX will be going international tomorrow – GOOD news is that – we had a date before but this is new - it can go either way…. Look at everything else it is in motion trying to work it through and trying to set it up and I hope today is or day….

Dan States how can we come here every day and portray this news that it will happen tomorrow – and then we now it could be later – why do this Tony gives us the rumors and the news and Dan gives the balance… Dan says YES this will take place and revalue and look at the past history, evidence and countries behind them to make it worth more to an international level… Major companies do not get involved to build a war torn country for pennies…The news says this speaks to the bottom line – we accomplish each day what we believe – do NOT believe the negative people cause this proves different … THIS is about to happen but we do NOT know when… we attack more Intel and sift through what is real and then confirm it and then bring it to the calls to you – it’s never tiring to talk about the end of some horrible things in being able to be prosperous, quit jobs and move on….

Tony states we are going to have a better view of things and the puzzle together due to the great relationships we have to bring info to you… We go through stages to not look at news then to look at news, don’t listen to rumors – etc. – we look for confirmations to bring to you so there is stages – we heard Maliki owns 80% of news so we search for the 20% and it takes time –

TONY states - bottom line this will happen and the Bank of Baghdad and they are LOOKING for investors by putting out that rate and news for tomorrow and I like they are telling everyone they are about to be international with their stock exchange… Over the weekend they posted their 2012 budget numbers and last year in 2011 they never showed us the numbers for soooooo long late and this time they came out with the budget and they gave us what they are looking for – 36% increase from the 2011 budget – do the math that shows the rate to us right there – the first of October that is to be in effect- REMEMBER they are not like us….keep that in mind – may not be concluded as last year they went into November then February –

TONY states LOOK at Right now what our sources and banking people and our FOREX and banks are telling us where this is in the system and what they are actually seeing THEN I look at the articles and news…Stay on course this has to change or somebody will buy that country faster than Japan can buy America…

TONY states there are some things in the background happening today that I do believe this will happen before Friday…THIS was the whole big picture – they said again today re BOB and ISX that this all is effective tomorrow… that’s what I want to go with.. I believe the bankers and what they are seeing…

Dan says he got a call last night that this banker showed someone the bank screens and how much the bank believed this story and Wells Fargo lifted their skeptics of the Iraq Dinar….banks are changing their thinking - They are still playing their safe role till this Pegs….TONY states - Well Fargo/Wachovia is now telling their people that they are going to be involved in the Dinar Exchange - this news started being confessed this past Monday morning…

Dan states we are on an hourly watch folks still…

Viper says this is good and more than likely the quiet is good as they are getting ready to do this so quiet does not bother me at all

Gary states HCL has been completed and final reading will be published and political issues came to a heard and will be published now not sure how many days but may be in the paper tomorrow or day after Gary states we are waiting over here and the process of releasing this has NOT been put on hold and its continuing to go through that’s why Banks still see the rate on the screens green we are reminded that the UN meeting today was to take the final Chapter 7 away and release it totally…. We are all under the understanding there was NOTHING left of Chapter 7 but hey, now it’s in the news as being totally released now at the UN..

TONY states - We got full confirmation from our source in Baghdad Maliki is not out of office he is conducting business as usual and this guy telling this to us is in a good position to KNOW this – the 3 letter guys, they are sending people to KNOW this stuff and if stuff was going on there again they would KNOW about it – and as far as it has been quiet that is where we are. I got bombarded with INFO yesterday that we would see this RV today and now today its super quiet..

Tony states either we believe they have attempted to do this 6 times so far which they have recently and believe this by several agencies that as told us this in the system, or they have ever attempted it and it’s just a myth… how many times can you threaten M without doing something – Tuesday was to be the NO confidence vote and now there he sits today – was all that BS?
TONY says was that about M miss information? My conclusion is they have attempted to do this RV and it’s been confirmed and that there is some things of my opinion and I DO know they have a Minister of Defense already and the ERBIL is done and once those are posted in the Gazette this keeps this hanging…

TONY says because things change back and forth this does not change this from happening so stay in the game so you can win – you will win … if you can’t stay daily with the news put it down go on with life and wait for the call to say you are rich – Change your focus but do not get rid of your dinar.

Tony states remember one thing – this is whole thing designed to confuse us and it’s not aimed at us and we are going through this and it’s a reason for all the confusion of the drop dead dates that are never real dates – it has nothing to do with me and you we just are living through it – every event that we see or hear in the news or the world or what Obama says, they want it to be about the RV but it’s not…. We were made aware of counterfeit dinar slipping into the country they should give you hints there is a reason of what is going to happen soon – do not get to emotional about this looking for logic about the dinar under every news article and thing that happens in the world… Tony states we put all the news we hear, the negative and the positive and put it together with what I hear from all my agencies and what we hear from the streets in Baghdad compared to the news articles we decipher this and bring to you what is closest to the truth…AND Dan states we speak with HIGH folks and all their reasons to gather info are to help us with how to figure out the correct information.

The IMF warning – it’s not new says TONY – the IMF warning states time is running out to sort out global financial systems…

China is talking to Vietnam and Euro trying to fix Greece and Telabani is over here now and with all this news where are we with the RV? Ist of Oct for budget to have to be put through and all this seems to be last minute is this tied in with the RV? Dan says he thinks its perfect timing as they have taken too long to do this…He who controls the debt wins and the US used to control a lot of debt by bailing countries out – that’s powerful to be in that position – China is in a different position they have trillions of dollars in reserve to lend and if they are allowed to step in and not the US – this would be serious as if China is given that role with the power they already have – and if they help Europe – Dan states that would be OMG….. Japan says they have a typhoon going to hit around same area and heard japan was taking their money and moving it over to Vietnam and moving their manufacturing over to Vietnam and would that have something to do with increasing the DONG? And China seems to be doing it too…

Tony states that we can’t go to war with China we can’t – so what they are doing Is taking over our debt and Japan is actually buying our real estate here as we owe them… There are other things we are not looking at it – and they are buying monuments and landmarks and buying sky scrapers in DC and Chicago and with Vietnam, China is wanting to vote the DONG UP AFTER the RV if the IQD and this will free up their debt and if Japan goes in there too this will help…China does control Vietnam and a made in China label is really made in a CONTROLLED Vietnam and Thailand etc…China openly said they want to take their currencies and work with the USA and they now they can’t make it without us and they do not want to let the USA go and need us to get their GDP back up again…Tony states that it’s a miss nomer about how much Debt China does have…Dan states their debt does not change the rate of the DONG – china came and wiped out all the clothing manufacturers here in the US as they agreed to take our debt if we let them take our manufacturing….Companies got incentives to do this... Earthquake and typhoon clean up in Japan will take years and years and instead they are moving to Vietnam to rebuild and certain parts for cars made in Japan we are starting to see the effect of lack of what they made there and it needs to be moved somewhere and it’s easier to go to Vietnam and build these things there and label it made in Japan and it will include the economic outlook with this new jobs coming to Vietnam – it will increase them over time…

Time frame for dinar to RV - Dan states that we have no idea of a time frame period – we would be happy if we knew could buy more reserves or dinar but we know before the end of this month it is CRITICAL for this to take place – the global economic issues will fold without this but they know it’s coming –

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11 Empty Re: PTR call Wed 1pm 9-21-11

Post by silkysand Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:08 pm

DebTarHeelGirl wrote:PTR CALL 9-21-11 1pm eastern time

Dan states ALL GOOD NEWS and lots of good info

Some things that took place today – some news is not facts till it’s done…be reminded that even though the news says something – how many times have we heard it before? Doesn’t mean we do not believe this…. We do believe 1000% in the IQD revalue bottom line…

Today we hear about Chapter 7 being release unbelievably – I believe the Erbil Agreement is complete and I believe we are in a good position - the Kurds have pushed Maliki and all those behind the stall to get this done – everybody in that region is been in play of late… Today we heard the IFX opening and Bank of Baghdad (BOB) has different stock play today … I believe we are closer and if all these things were to take place tomorrow and if I was you and I didn’t have much dinar and I would go sell my BMW so I can buy more dinar… but we are not sure the issue is we hear all the time we hear the Erbil is complete Chapter 7 is complete Ministers are seated but is that really real? We have to be here to repeat the news and rumors – GROUND yourself as news is not news till it happens and you see evidence – I do believe this will go further and reporting on everything keeps us excited so we can be grounded and not do anything stupid…

TONY states some got a text that said the RV would be this afternoon – WE DID NOT SEND THAT TEXT OUT and it came from our system IN ERROR…..PTR did not send that out….

Tony states good things happened yesterday and today its very quiet on every end – eerie quiet and today when it’s over and all we have gone through every stage of info then miss info etc. we hope we see the RV…. The news out there now but not the info we are receiving which is all positive and now ALL are saying it’s happening and in motion – today no one is saying a time frame and people are still at their desks and computers and things are being done – I would look at Bank of Baghdad (BOB) changing their rate and todays article confirmed yet again what they said yesterday and 3.58 dinars is their rate not dollars and not dinar- how can they do this and how can the bank open and less than a penny??? They already had a rate and now it’s going down to less than a penny the day before they go International? If they did this WE can buy the Bank of Baghdad for $10,000 …. That does not make sense – if the rate is 3.58 and a late change and RV and then that means that stocks will be around $12-$15 a share – that’s what we are looking for over there – the ISX will be going international tomorrow – GOOD news is that – we had a date before but this is new - it can go either way…. Look at everything else it is in motion trying to work it through and trying to set it up and I hope today is or day….

Dan States how can we come here every day and portray this news that it will happen tomorrow – and then we now it could be later – why do this Tony gives us the rumors and the news and Dan gives the balance… Dan says YES this will take place and revalue and look at the past history, evidence and countries behind them to make it worth more to an international level… Major companies do not get involved to build a war torn country for pennies…The news says this speaks to the bottom line – we accomplish each day what we believe – do NOT believe the negative people cause this proves different … THIS is about to happen but we do NOT know when… we attack more Intel and sift through what is real and then confirm it and then bring it to the calls to you – it’s never tiring to talk about the end of some horrible things in being able to be prosperous, quit jobs and move on….

Tony states we are going to have a better view of things and the puzzle together due to the great relationships we have to bring info to you… We go through stages to not look at news then to look at news, don’t listen to rumors – etc. – we look for confirmations to bring to you so there is stages – we heard Maliki owns 80% of news so we search for the 20% and it takes time –

TONY states - bottom line this will happen and the Bank of Baghdad and they are LOOKING for investors by putting out that rate and news for tomorrow and I like they are telling everyone they are about to be international with their stock exchange… Over the weekend they posted their 2012 budget numbers and last year in 2011 they never showed us the numbers for soooooo long late and this time they came out with the budget and they gave us what they are looking for – 36% increase from the 2011 budget – do the math that shows the rate to us right there – the first of October that is to be in effect- REMEMBER they are not like us….keep that in mind – may not be concluded as last year they went into November then February –

TONY states LOOK at Right now what our sources and banking people and our FOREX and banks are telling us where this is in the system and what they are actually seeing THEN I look at the articles and news…Stay on course this has to change or somebody will buy that country faster than Japan can buy America…

TONY states there are some things in the background happening today that I do believe this will happen before Friday…THIS was the whole big picture – they said again today re BOB and ISX that this all is effective tomorrow… that’s what I want to go with.. I believe the bankers and what they are seeing…

Dan says he got a call last night that this banker showed someone the bank screens and how much the bank believed this story and Wells Fargo lifted their skeptics of the Iraq Dinar….banks are changing their thinking - They are still playing their safe role till this Pegs….TONY states - Well Fargo/Wachovia is now telling their people that they are going to be involved in the Dinar Exchange - this news started being confessed this past Monday morning…

Viper says this is good and more than likely the quiet is good as they are getting ready to do this so quiet does not bother me at all

Gary states HCL has been completed and final reading will be published and political issues came to a heard and will be published now not sure how many days but may be in the paper tomorrow or day after Gary states we are waiting over here and the process of releasing this has NOT been put on hold and its continuing to go through that’s why Banks still see the rate on the screens green we are reminded that the UN meeting today was to take the final Chapter 7 away and release it totally…. We are all under the understanding there was NOTHING left of Chapter 7 but hey, now it’s in the news as being totally released now at the UN..

TONY states - We got full confirmation from our source in Baghdad Maliki is not out of office he is conducting business as usual and this guy telling this to us is in a good position to KNOW this – the 3 letter guys, they are sending people to KNOW this stuff and if stuff was going on there again they would KNOW about it – and as far as it has been quiet that is where we are. I got bombarded with INFO yesterday that we would see this RV today and now today its super quiet..

Tony states either we believe they have attempted to do this 6 times so far which they have recently and believe this by several agencies that as told us this in the system, or they have ever attempted it and it’s just a myth… how many times can you threaten M without doing something – Tuesday was to be the NO confidence vote and now there he sits today – was all that BS?
TONY says was that about M miss information? My conclusion is they have attempted to do this RV and it’s been confirmed and that there is some things of my opinion and I DO know they have a Minister of Defense already and the ERBIL is done and once those are posted in the Gazette this keeps this hanging…

TONY says because things change back and forth this does not change this from happening so stay in the game so you can win – you will win … if you can’t stay daily with the news put it down go on with life and wait for the call to say you are rich – Change your focus but do not get rid of your dinar.

Tony states remember one thing – this is whole thing designed to confuse us and it’s not aimed at us and we are going through this and it’s a reason for all the confusion of the drop dead dates that are never real dates – it has nothing to do with me and you we just are living through it – every event that we see or hear in the news or the world or what Obama says, they want it to be about the RV but it’s not…. We were made aware of counterfeit dinar slipping into the country they should give you hints there is a reason of what is going to happen soon – do not get to emotional about this looking for logic about the dinar under every news article and thing that happens in the world… Tony states we put all the news we hear, the negative and the positive and put it together with what I hear from all my agencies and what we hear from the streets in Baghdad compared to the news articles we decipher this and bring to you what is closest to the truth…AND Dan states we speak with HIGH folks and all their reasons to gather info are to help us with how to figure out the correct information.

The IMF warning – it’s not new says TONY – the IMF warning states time is running out to sort out global financial systems…

China is talking to Vietnam and Euro trying to fix Greece and Telabani is over here now and with all this news where are we with the RV? Ist of Oct for budget to have to be put through and all this seems to be last minute is this tied in with the RV? Dan says he thinks its perfect timing as they have taken too long to do this…He who controls the debt wins and the US used to control a lot of debt by bailing countries out – that’s powerful to be in that position – China is in a different position they have trillions of dollars in reserve to lend and if they are allowed to step in and not the US – this would be serious as if China is given that role with the power they already have – and if they help Europe – Dan states that would be OMG….. Japan says they have a typhoon going to hit around same area and heard japan was taking their money and moving it over to Vietnam and moving their manufacturing over to Vietnam and would that have something to do with increasing the DONG? And China seems to be doing it too…

Tony states that we can’t go to war with China we can’t – so what they are doing Is taking over our debt and Japan is actually buying our real estate here as we owe them… There are other things we are not looking at it – and they are buying monuments and landmarks and buying sky scrapers in DC and Chicago and with Vietnam, China is wanting to vote the DONG UP AFTER the RV if the IQD and this will free up their debt and if Japan goes in there too this will help…China does control Vietnam and a made in China label is really made in a CONTROLLED Vietnam and Thailand etc…China openly said they want to take their currencies and work with the USA and they now they can’t make it without us and they do not want to let the USA go and need us to get their GDP back up again…Tony states that it’s a miss nomer about how much Debt China does have…Dan states their debt does not change the rate of the DONG – china came and wiped out all the clothing manufacturers here in the US as they agreed to take our debt if we let them take our manufacturing….Companies got incentives to do this... Earthquake and typhoon clean up in Japan will take years and years and instead they are moving to Vietnam to rebuild and certain parts for cars made in Japan we are starting to see the effect of lack of what they made there and it needs to be moved somewhere and it’s easier to go to Vietnam and build these things there and label it made in Japan and it will include the economic outlook with this new jobs coming to Vietnam – it will increase them over time…

Time frame for dinar to RV - Dan states that we have no idea of a time frame period – we would be happy if we knew could buy more reserves or dinar but we know before the end of this month it is CRITICAL for this to take place – the global economic issues will fold without this but they know it’s coming –

Would anybody mind if I actually posted under this article my personal views?.........Hold me back dear lord scratch
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:20 pm

silkysand

Would anybody mind if I actually posted under this article my personal views?.........Hold me back dear lord scratch

Sometimes I wonder what some people are thinking or perhaps they aren't, that drives them to continually re-copy a very long previous post, over and over and over and over and over again, just to write 2 sentences that do not even address anything in particular in the quoted material whatsoever, that they copied in order to post nothing relating to the quoted material - just boggles the mind....

Sucking up band width making people scroll forever and a day for absolutely nothing is a complete waste and irresponsible. Too lazy to remove the quoted material so someone can appear to have said something, when come to find out after all the scrolling, they really said nothing relating to the quoted material.

Can you imagine why this nation is in trouble. If anyone can't handle the small stuff,, how is this great big world is anyone going to handle the big stuff......just boggles the mind.

crazyspin
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by davenfl Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:42 pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH
BEEN ON AN HOUR TO HOUR WATCH NOW FOR WEEKS

davenfl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum