Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG

Go down

SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG Empty SEP 21 - 1pmCST - GHOST and BGG

Post by AndieZ Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 pm

12:52 PM - GHOST - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME AS PER OKIE--THE ERBIL AGREEMENT HAS BEEN RATIFIED--THE HCL LAW HAS BEEN PASSED AND PUBLISHED--MOST OF CHAPTER 7 (EXCLUDING A MINOR ISSUE WITH KUWAIT) HAS BEEN RELEASED. SHABBI LAST WEEKEND MADE A SPEECH ENCOMPASSING THE FACT THE DINAR WILL BE R/V'D BY OCT 1 OR BEFORE. SHABBI STATED THE IQD WILL BE THE MOST VALUABLE CURRENCY IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND SOON WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS 1 OF THE WORLDS RESERVE CURRENCY. BANKS INTERNATIONALLY HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE IMMINENCE OF THE R/V. MANY BANKS HAVE AND ARE SETTING UP ACCOUNTS FOR DINAR HOLDERS. THE IMF IS COUNTING HEAVILY ON THE R/V TO HELP THE ENTIRE WORLD’S ECONOMY TO RE-SET---OKIE SAID HE COULD GO ON AND ON BUT THIS SHOULD ALLEVIATE ANY CONCERNS OVER THE INEVITABILITY OR IMMINENCE OF THIS OCCURRING VERY SOON----THAT SHOULD SATISFY ALL WHO ARE CONCERNED OVER THEIR INVESTMENT AT THIS TIME----SIT BACK AND LET IT COME TO YOU----YOU CAN'T GO TO IT

12:53 PM GHOST - MALIKI WAS FORCED INTO AGREEMENT ABOUT THE ERBIL AGREEMENT---HE HAD NO CHOICE

12:54 PM GHOST - THE STOCK EXCHANGE IN BAGHDAD GOING GLOBAL HAS MORE FAR REACHING IMPLICATIONS THAN MOST CAN COMPREHEND

12:58 PM GHOST - THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY ON THIS SITE POSTING THEIR OWN OPINIONS THAT HAS ENTIRELY NO RELEVANCE TO THE SITUATION THAT IS NOW UNFOLDING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES----YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS MEAN NOTHING IN THE OVER ALL SCHEME OF THINGS

12:58 PM [Meatman4dinar-] Ghost, I have one question. Can Iraq start the stock exchange tomorrow at the current 1170 rate or is it mandatory that they have an internationally recognized currency???????
12:59 PM – GHOST - MEATMAN4DINAR---NOW USE REASONING HERE-----DO YOU THINK THEY WANT TO ENTER THE PENNY STOCK STATUS FIELD???

1:00 PM [z1world] Ghost, they couldn't or someone could eat up all the shares and own the bank!!!
1:00 PM – GHOST - Z1WORLD—EXACTLY

1:02 PM [Belliewellie] GHOST, sorry if this is a stupid question...but can the date for Iraq to go global on the stock exchange be pushed back? I mean...so many dates get pushed...do you think it is possible?
1:02 PM – GHOST - BELLIEWELLIE---YOU CAN'T UNRING A BELL THAT HAS BEEN RUNG

1:03 PM [tsm] Ghost, the Bank of Baghdad has traded for years…we have also been told the ISX was to go international before…. so what makes you think NOW is different?
1:03 PM – GHOST - TSM--YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE NEWS CLOSELY---DO YOU??

1:04 PM [bgg] Hello all!!
1:04 PM – GHOST: BGG---YOU OLE DOG YOU----WHAT'S HAPPENING??
1:05 PM [bgg] Just "driving-by" to say Hi!!

1:06 PM – GHOST: BGG--CAN YOU PUT A CHIP ON MY GAS BURNER??
1:06 PM [bgg] Yup - I sure could.
1:07 PM – GHOST: I HAVE A 5.3 LITER GM GAS MOTOR--WOULD THAT IMPROVE MILEAGE??
1:08 PM [bgg] Ghost - yes, but not by enough to justify the cost...about 5-10% is all

1:07 PM [bgg] I don’t really have much I am at liberty to share - not all that earth-shattering anyway...

1:08 PM [tnmom] bgg - Just tell us if we are still on track...
1:09 PM [bgg] tnmom - I do think things are still on track...while that is a little vague, it is JMHO.

1:09 PM – GHOST - BGG---NOW THERES A REAL POLITICAL ANSWER

1:09 PM [kcmana] bgg - Do you like the before 10/1 time frame?
1:10 PM [bgg] kcmana - I like it as soon as it can possibly get here!!!

1:10 PM [lfrink] Ghost do you suggest that’s the best motor for us too
1:11 PM – GHOST: LFRINK--PERSONALLY I LIKE THE J-79 JET ENGINES

1:11 PM [bgg] As I said on the call the other night....I am somewhat anxious to see how they deal with Maliki (publicly). Once that is handled there are a few other items that seem to be falling right in line - which is why I think we're still on track.

1:12 PM [Austin-Powers-For-PM] Ghost or BGG, do you know if Talibani is going to be speaking to the General Assembly?? Doesn't look like he is on the schedule.
1:12 PM [bgg] Austin-Powers-For-PM - I heard he was up tomorrow.
1:12 PM – GHOST: AUSTINPOWERS--HIS MEETING IS HELD IN PRIVATE IN CLOSED CHAMBERS

1:13 PM – GHOST: GONE FOR NOW

1:12 PM [kcmana] bgg – It seems to me the more time that goes on, the more Dinar on the street... is that a "bad" position for Iraq?
1:13 PM [bgg] kcmana - Not really - the amounts they are putting out are pretty small (in comparison).

1:13 PM [Cathmando1] bgg big glorious guru?
1:14 PM [bgg] Cathmando1 - My wife is convinced it means "By God's Grace"...
1:15 PM [bgg] BGG

1:15 PM – GHOST: TNMOM---COFFEE GREAT THIS MORNING AS PER OKIE

1:15 PM [GrannieAnnie] Ghosty Please tell Okie to watch out for power lines and coyotes.
1:16 PM – GHOST: GRANNIE---HE LEARNED ANOTHER VALUABLE LESSON REGARDING THAT

1:15 PM [shasta7] bgg I like that......... good one... wifey is smart :-)
1:16 PM [bgg] shasta7 - She's not smart - she's freakin' brilliant!!!!
1:16 PM [shasta7] bgg .......... so she is standing over you at the moment with roller pin in hand...
1:18 PM [bgg] shasta7 - Naaaahh - she's great.

1:20 PM [bgg] OK - BBL. Thanks!!

AndieZ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum