Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ghost on dinar recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Ghost on dinar recaps

+5
crich
tgwspoon
crisis17
openmind
rick152
9 posters

Go down

Ghost on dinar recaps Empty Ghost on dinar recaps

Post by rick152 Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:41 pm

OOMC Ghost Okie Tuesday Night

7:39 PM GHOST: POSSIBILITY (POSSIBILITY) OF RATE BEING LOWER INITIALLY THAN PROJECTIONS HAVE BEEN--MAY BE A SUCKER OR BAIT RATE INITIALLY---WE WILL HAVE TO SEE

[wizkid] any rate is better than 1170.

This taken from dinar recaps a short time ago Enjoy....rick152

7:40 PM GHOST: WIZKID---THAT'S THE WAY TO LOOK AT IT----IN A REALISTIC MANNER

7:41 PM [jaysie] on par with the usd

7:41 PM GHOST: JAYSIE--HIGHER THAN THAT

GHOST - AWAITING INFORMATION OF A SUPPOSED CASH OUT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY--WAITING ON CONFIRMATION OR DEBUNKING

[8:59:44 PM] GHOST - AM RECEIVING INFORMATION THAT THE COUNTRY I WAS REFERRING TOO IS CALLING THEIR CUSTOMERS TO COME IN AND CASH OUT---AM WORKING ON PROOF OF THAT [9:09:25 PM] OKIE IS ON STANDBY FOR MORE INTEL FROM OVERSEAS-----HE IS HEARING LOTS OF GREAT THINGS---HE IS TRYING TO PROVE INTEL BEFORE POSTING----NO MORE RUMORS HENCEFORTH----ONLY FACTS WILL BE POSTED

GHOST: MUCH CONFUSION GOING ON RIGHT NOW----TRYING TO WORK THRU IT FOR FACTS
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Ghost on dinar recaps Empty Re: Ghost on dinar recaps

Post by openmind Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Thanks Okie for being conservative. Before it would be, "I have a contact in Honk Kong or Cairo who cashed in." Now, your waiting for confirmation and not even releasing the country name. Thank you for taking the time to confirm.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crisis17 Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Agreed, I don't post much, just been around watching the site and everything. Coming from someone who is broke and has nothing much left putting one foot in front of the other and keeping his head up, I really enjoy coming to the site. I know Okie and the others have been wrong sometimes, but it's the positive atittude that keeps me going. I seriously have almost no money to pay bills, and it's not the dinar investments fault. Just got put in a tight spot, and kept looking down not forward. This site and everyone (except the BASHERS "Who I can't stand....children I say") has always gave me things to think about. Thanks all of you for everything you do, I would be totally lost in the dark without your intel, right or wrong. Makes me feel a lot better too that you are being conservative at this point when it's crunch time. I'm still a youngin, so I know I got a lot of life left but maybe if this happens, I can get a jump start on a better future. Don't have much dinar, but what I have will help. Thanks again y'all, and GO RV!!!

crisis17

Back to top Go down

Post by tgwspoon Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Lord Jesus I ask that you bless Crisis17. I ask for financial doors to open to him.
Thank you Jesus for loving Crisis17 and having good plans for his life.

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

tgwspoon

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Yeah BABY Go RV!!!! Have you hugged your Dinar today? Let's go RV! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
groupdance hemademe crazyspin crybaby :happyjoy: threadsneaker hanghead really? groupdance

Maybe I should not make that coffee bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by crisis17 Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Thank you tgwspoon, you don't know how much that means to me. GOD and Jesus Bless you. You are appreciated.

crisis17

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:39 pm

openmind wrote:Thanks Okie for being conservative. Before it would be, "I have a contact in Honk Kong or Cairo who cashed in." Now, your waiting for confirmation and not even releasing the country name. Thank you for taking the time to confirm.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:00 am

crisis17 wrote:Agreed, I don't post much, just been around watching the site and everything. Coming from someone who is broke and has nothing much left putting one foot in front of the other and keeping his head up, I really enjoy coming to the site. I know Okie and the others have been wrong sometimes, but it's the positive atittude that keeps me going. I seriously have almost no money to pay bills, and it's not the dinar investments fault. Just got put in a tight spot, and kept looking down not forward. This site and everyone (except the BASHERS "Who I can't stand....children I say") has always gave me things to think about. Thanks all of you for everything you do, I would be totally lost in the dark without your intel, right or wrong. Makes me feel a lot better too that you are being conservative at this point when it's crunch time. I'm still a youngin, so I know I got a lot of life left but maybe if this happens, I can get a jump start on a better future. Don't have much dinar, but what I have will help. Thanks again y'all, and GO RV!!!

Thanks Crisis for stepping out of the shadow to share. . . its people like you that the site is built on, positive energy and encouragement. Lifting one another up, you are not alone. . . and THAT is why we are here! Hang in there, we wait together Wink

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 am

tgwspoon wrote:Lord Jesus I ask that you bless Crisis17. I ask for financial doors to open to him.
Thank you Jesus for loving Crisis17 and having good plans for his life.

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

God Bless you tgwspoon. . . YOU are ANOTHER reason this site is what it is. . .

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 am

openmind wrote:
openmind wrote:Thanks Okie for being conservative. Before it would be, "I have a contact in Honk Kong or Cairo who cashed in." Now, your waiting for confirmation and not even releasing the country name. Thank you for taking the time to confirm.

THANK YOU OPENMIND for being constructive! Love it! KUDOS!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:06 am

The proof of a true leader is when the leader can hear his , followers, troops, how ever you want to put it, is the best example of a leader. In the weeks of late we the peeps have been asking for a more consertative approach and Okie you have shown us you can hear us and have followed through with shining colors.

Lord I ask that you help crisis17 through the trials he/she faces, and the continued leadership of Okie in Jesus name amen...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SBM0601 Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:08 am

Come on Mmust you always be a negitive person
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:15 am

Miskebam wrote:
openmind wrote:

THANK YOU OPENMIND for being constructive! Love it! KUDOS!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crisis17 Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 am

Thank you everyone, and all of this is the reason why I have chosen to stick this out til the end. There is too much negativity in this world, so it's so refreshing to find people who try to make it positive. Like Tupac said "Just keep your head up, and smile for me." God Bless you all for your blessing to me. I hope only good things happen to y'all from here on out.

crisis17

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:42 am

crisis17 wrote:Agreed, I don't post much, just been around watching the site and everything. Coming from someone who is broke and has nothing much left putting one foot in front of the other and keeping his head up, I really enjoy coming to the site. I know Okie and the others have been wrong sometimes, but it's the positive atittude that keeps me going. I seriously have almost no money to pay bills, and it's not the dinar investments fault. Just got put in a tight spot, and kept looking down not forward. This site and everyone (except the BASHERS "Who I can't stand....children I say") has always gave me things to think about. Thanks all of you for everything you do, I would be totally lost in the dark without your intel, right or wrong. Makes me feel a lot better too that you are being conservative at this point when it's crunch time. I'm still a youngin, so I know I got a lot of life left but maybe if this happens, I can get a jump start on a better future. Don't have much dinar, but what I have will help. Thanks again y'all, and GO RV!!!
GREAT POST CRISIS17! THAT IS HOW I HAVE ALLWAYS FELT ABOUT THE INTEL THAT THEY SHARE WITH US.THEY DONT HAVE TO TELL US SHEET! BUT THEY ARE KIND ENOUGH TO DO SO ,SURE WOULD LIKE TO THROW THE MODS AND THEM A PARTY WHEN ITS OVER. GOOD LUCK AND GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by crisis17 Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:52 am

You know, we should throw them a party, just to thank them because we will all be able to pitch in and show our thanks. They don't have to Identify themselves in person, but at least show up and enjoy themselves. We could all celebrate the great work they have done for us and the blessing that God has given us all....RV, family, friends, the life we live. I really seriously think we should.

crisis17

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:28 pm

EXACTLY!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: