Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance

Go down

Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance Empty Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:31 am

Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance

Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance NB-216006-636413116662220361

Monday 18 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
considered the deputy for a coalition of state law high Nassif, Monday, that the reason Massoud Barzani to "starve" the Kurds and deprive them of their salaries and rights over the past period is the illusion that the separation from Iraq means their salvation from poverty and deprivation, noting that the latter wants to create A police state based on "assassinations, repression, intimidation and corruption". Nassif said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "Many were wondering about the causes of successive economic crises in the Kurdistan region and deprive employees of their salaries and the adoption of the policy of compulsory savings and the lack of funds in Kurdish banks," adding " If Massoud Barzani and his family seize the wealth of the region and put the proceeds of smuggled oil in their pockets, when they are satisfied? What is their goal? Why do not they allocate a fraction of the oil revenues to the salaries of the employees? "

"The looting of wealth is not the sole objective of the ruling power in the region. The most important goal is to continue to starve people and pressure them more and more economically and to suffocate them in the end to believe that the central government is the cause of their suffering and thus inspire them that separation from Iraq will solve all Their economic problems and provide them with prosperity and well-being. "

"The people of Sulaymaniyah know this well, and the Barzani plan for them is open and exposed, so they realize the danger of establishing a state ruled by Barzani and his relatives.

"We appeal to the people of ErbilAnd Dahuk and assure them that the fate of their children and future generations will be very bad under the rule of the Barzani strain, which will rule inheritance, and as a result will begin intellectuals and Kurdish elites to migrate abroad and sought asylum in European countries or resort to Baghdad and the rest of the provinces to escape the Barzani death machine.

" "The mercenaries of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the (Facebook) group laugh at the minds of ordinary people and delude them that any Iraqi deputy or politician rejects the referendum is an enemy of Kurdistan, but we really feel the fate of the Kurds in the event of separation, and we fear that a day will not be useful. He was the head of a

Minister of Haider Abadi Announced on Saturday, the readiness of Baghdad to intervene militarily if the referendum in the Kurdistan region to violence, as issued by the United States, Britain and Spain, official statements confirmed the rejection of the referendum and called for its abolition, which did not care for Kurdish leaders confirmed that proceed to hold the referendum on schedule (25 September 2017).

LINK

Nassif: Barzani wants to create a state based on oppression, intimidation and control of inheritance 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum