Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

RayRat Call Notes 9/11/17

2 posters

Go down

3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 9/11/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:21 pm

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 11-September-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=101376417

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Marvelous Monday, September 11, 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here. Today is special for a lot of reasons – let us not forget 9/11. There are a lot of things to be thankful today: that the storm that blew through Texas, and then Irma, we have heard of no loss of life amongst our members or families, even though there were floods and power down. Those are things to be thankful for. Only one thing is saddening today, and that was the death that was not due to the storms; Daz, one of our best moderators, died from anaphylactic shock after being stung by bees. Some had the opportunity to meet Dan and know him personally. We lost him last Tuesday; we heard on Thursday, had to verify, and we shared the news on Friday and over the weekend. We also put a post in the forum, and his family was able to see all the comments you made about our beloved Daz. We wanted to acknowledge Daz – Danny to his family and friends – and we will have a moment of silence in his honor now. [Music: It is Well with My Soul.]

We don’t have a great deal of information to share with you. We went into the weekend with expectations of announcements that did not take place, but it appears some other things did take place, and that means I am looking forward to some changes taking place tomorrow in some of the systems. As we wait for those to go through the normal order of things, when we can bring information to you, we will. The wheels of progress are turning, and there is some slight evidence of that. We feel good about where we are, and hopefully there will be reason to have some type of call tomorrow.

That’s about it as far as current information I can share with you are the moment. Apart from that, it’s status quo from last week.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Are the $10 trillion Zim notes worthless? If not please give me the break down in the 80/20 split?
A: I want to make sure you understand that I’m giving you information that I have been receiving, knowing it contradicts what you have heard elsewhere. That is to get you to consider alternate realities, in case they turn out to be reality – so that you can have another plan. Tony’s focus was keeping you in the game until we get to the RV. A year ago, I realized we were HERE – the situation is upon us. It’s just taken a year and a day until we can access it. I’ve had information for some time that the RV is here – it just kept getting moved out.

At this point, we are making sure you are prepared for post-RV, and all the things (good and bad) we may experience on the other side. So we brought some unfavorable information to some of you, and as you started to understand it, some of you liked it better than what you heard before! Let’s just be prepared for whatever comes down. For those who cannot get behind that way of thinking, we probably won’t hear that much from you anyway. Q, from what I have heard, the 10 trillion notes will be exchangeable. Tony and I both heard that 100T and 50T notes were definitely be exchangeable, and they would knock off six zeros and then the exchange rate will be somewhere between three and twenty cents. We shared that unlikely information some while ago, just in case it turned out to be valuable. So far as I know, all the trillion notes will be accepted. Whatever Zim notes you have, don’t throw them away while we wait and see how this turns out.

Q: I have dinar – question – Is the rate still expected 3.72 or has it dropped to 2 ish – I realize you cannot know of the rate or exact date but I do respect your opinion. I want to exchange and put in an account and then decide what to do; I am up in age and it hope to make it comfortable for my husband’s and my life. I want to help my son and want to pay it forward. Any suggestions on day one?
A: The expected rate for the dinar is $3.70, more or less. The $2+ rate was based on something I cannot talk about now, but it doesn’t matter anyway. When this dinar rate change kicks in, I think we’ll be looking at $3.40 to $3.80.

Q: Where are we to expect to do the business re: the Zim?
A: I assume you mean the transaction or exchange? Information coming to me suggests there is a main bank controlling that activity, but that bank has many affiliates. When we find out more, we will tell you.

Q: In regards to the ZIM… if the 80/20 takes place, and the ZIM note is already assigned to a trust, how would one handle the ZIM exchange since 80% of each note would not be going into the trust bank account and 20% would be going directly into the trust bank account? It is an important question tax-wise (providing the 20% is a taxable event and my trust defers the tax initially).
A: I don’t understand your question, or you’ve already answered it. The 20% will be allocated to the trust, and the 80% will not. If anything is taxable, it will be the 20% allocated to the trust OR whatever the trust actually receives (which will be the interest from the 20%). If you don’t receive something, I don’t see how it would be taxed.

Q: There seems to have been a blackout in Iraq. Have communications been re-established with your Iraqi contacts? [RR: Yes.] Is there any word from them related to your recent comment and opinion (previous conference call) related to seeing the Kurds wanting independence and then stopping on that idea due to them and the entire country benefiting from the change in value of their currency??
A: No, there is no word from them today regarding that; it’s a status quo situation. That would be a repercussion strategy. If the Kurds get what they are supposed to receive, that’s not an issue. I do believe that possibility is really a moot point.

Q: Question on 14k gifting: #1. How many 14k can be given in one year, e.g. 4 grandkids ? #2. Can 14k be given tax free every year to the same kids. #3. Is there a limit to years or total amount based on your total taxable holdings- e.g. 12million dollars. I will not donate dinar to kids/grands, there are too many possibilities for problems with NDA’=s, taxes, losses, and controls.
A: Ask the IRS at 800-829-1040; they can answer all these gift-related questions better than I can.

Q: In regard to your Zim example, is the interest paid annually or monthly? Also on the 80% do we get the charitable deduction for taxes from the charity it’s going to?
A: you don’t get the charitable deduction because that interest goes directly to the charities. You only get the deduction if the funds go through you first.

Q: How long will we have to exchange the Zim? Under the current info, I would like to set up another trust to handle the 20%. It possibly would take about 3 weeks to establish.
A: I believe you will have that time; there is no time limit expressed to me.

Q: Will we need to go to special HSBC exchange centers for the exchange? Maybe they will not be near our location so we would need time to travel?
A: I will let you know, if so.

Q: Any new info on the 80/20 split?
A: No.

Q: I have googled Zim NPOs and found a few. Would you be able to post members findings to help us all out?
A: Why don’t you post them yourself?

Q: IF and when Trump gets his new tax rates passed by Congress, will they take effect this year in time for our exchange?
A: I don’t know.

Q: When will we need to pay taxes – in the quarter we exchange or by April 15th? If we pay in the quarter and the exchange is in Sept, we owe taxes by Oct 15th. That makes it a rush to find financial tax advisor.
A: Ask a tax accountant.

Q: I understand about the one hundred trillion Zim but what about the ten trillion and the fifty trillion or can I put them all together and make one amount?
A: The amount is irrelevant; it’s the series that is significant. As long as the notes are in trillions, everything should be equal.

Q: My Mom and sister were asked to go to a meeting at a church, by the man that sold them their dinar. It was at 6 yesterday evening. It was requested that they sign an NDA, and a form that would make this other guy, an attorney in fact for them, and to fed ex all of their currency to him. They also told them that if you are not in a group that you would be left with nothing. It makes me think that things are happening. They of course did not do any of that. This also is a man that went and sat in Fort Meyers, Florida several years ago. They did walk out with the forms. My sister is supposed to fax them to me today. I intend to research this person and the foundation that he is affiliated with.

This is more of an FYI than a question. This hit pretty close to home for me. Trying to keep my family informed. And this occurred in Mexia, Texas.
A: If it were me, I’d be reporting this to the Attorney General or the FBI. Are you going to sign your rights over to someone else, make them the attorney for you, and send all your currency to this person, because you were told that if you weren’t in this group, you won’t be able to exchange? Really? Maybe you won’t be able to exchange at the rate they negotiated, but not exchange at all? Maybe you should talk to the FBI on that one.

Q: 1) Is your ZIM scenario still the same as last week? Example, At 10 cents a 100T note would earn (net) $100K per month for 25 years, with the first payment in 30 days? Nothing from ZIM on actual exchange day? [RR: Yes, and the ten cent rate was just an example.] 2) Are you still expectant that first mice could go this week?
A: Yes.

Q: Are there any trust seminars scheduled in the near future?
A: No, not at the moment.

Q: Is the Zim 5% monthly taxed like a capital gain if assigned to a business?
A: I have no idea.

Q: I intend to put my Zim proceeds into a self directed ROTH and take the payout in 5 years tax free does this jive or hold water?
A: I believe so, from what other members have said about Roth IRAs holding tangible assets.

Live questions

865/404 caller: Tomorrow? Iraqi or US tomorrow?

RayRen: USA business times tomorrow.

Caller: The UN General Assembly starts tomorrow, and the Arab States also has a two-day meeting this week. Might there be significance; can we expect announcements?

RayRen: Not so far as I can say.

610 caller: If you are financially able, please donate by mail, sending your check or money order to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.

RayRen: I can’t wait to stop hearing that message on this call!

805 caller: Have yu heard anything about Abadi/Shabibi expected to make some kind of announcement on Wednesday? And can you give the IRS number again, please?

RayRen: I haven’t heard that; the IRS number is 800-829-1040.

631 caller: You said $3.40 to $3.80 for the dinar. The dong has been around for a long time; it was something like $2.20 before the war. Do you see that springing back?

RayRen: For a long time, we’ve had consistent projected rates of 47 cents for the dong. That’s what our banking sources have seen on the screen. Dinar and dong are from different countries, and the value depends on the assets of that country. I don’t know what is ‘rational’ for the dong; I can only tell you what people see on the screen. The most consistent rate has been 47 cents for the dong, and $3+ for dinar, both on the screen and the international cards.

Caller: If the dinar goes tomorrow, will the dong go simultaneously? A dong rate of $2.22 would be nice.

RayRen: That is what is expected. My personal prayer is that the dinar goes tomorrow and dong doesn’t go until Friday. The information is still indicating that they will all go together, all the currencies we are interested in.

Next caller: [Appreciation] There is one bank that should be the lead bank, but every time I go there, they claim that they are not buying or selling dinar. If they stay with that position, I’ll just somewhere else. I believe it’s already done!

RayRen: I have a list of 59 other places you can go.

IL caller: You said something about being paid 5% per month on the zim. What is that 5% of?

RayRen: Let’s say two million is the figure allocated to you (your 20% of the Zim deal). Then 5% would be $100,000 per month coming to you. When it comes time to sign the contract, this will be spelled out completely.

Caller: So 5% per month for 25 years – the interest will be much more than the principal. In this example, 100K per month = 1.2 million x 25 years = 30,000,000! I’ll take that rate any day…

Next IL caller: So you’re saying that some part of that 100K will be paid out every month?

RayRen: No, in the example, you would receive that 100K every month.

Caller: Okay, I’ve got that now. in terms of the 80%, who determines where that would go – the bank, or some people in Zimbabwe?

RayRen: The people in Zimbabwe, and it would all go there, not to the US.

Caller: I’m part of a large group of people who are about 80 years old, and we invested in the Zim expecting to get a return from it. So… they won’t see the 80% at all?

RayRen: Not as I understand it. The 80% will got to charities in Zimbabwe.

312 caller: I know you were expecting to hear an announcement from PM Abadi…

RayRen: Yes, we were waiting to hear if something took place – I don’t care if they call it an RI or an RV, just change the rate!

801 caller: On the zim… have you heard anything about taxation? Obviously the income will be taxed, but are they going to tax it upfront as well?

RayRen: I don’t see how they could tax it upfront.

Caller: In your opinion, is a trust better off being formed under a corporation? Or does it depend on what you are doing?

RayRen: It depends on what you mean by ‘better off’. A trust can do anything a corporation can do, but a corporation cannot do everything a trust can do. You need to find out more about what you want to do, and how is the best way to do that.

Caller: Are there any more meet-and-greets coming up?

RayRen: There might be something in DC in October. By that time, we should be heavily into post-RV, so you can catch us all over the place.

Caller: I appreciate the upfront information about the Zim; I got together with my group and we brain-stormed some new plans. Also, we followed Tony/DC’s advice and only bought the 100T and 50T Zim notes.

916 caller: I was curious about the interest on the currency [presumably Zim]. Would that be paid monthly over time and therefore exceed the principal? Am I understanding that correctly?

RayRen: That’s the way it has been communicated to me, so far. Keep in mind that these dollar amounts are hypothetical, and examples only. I don’t know what the real rate will be, and the numbers will change according to what the real rate will be.

Caller: The other thing I want to understand – is it still important to put each currency in a different account, in case they are taxed differently?

RayRen: We have always followed that for dinar; I don’t see a problem lumping the other currencies together, but it certainly doesn’t hurt to keep them separate.

801 caller: Question on the Zim, and the 80/20 split… the 20% we will be allocated is a lot more than the original money we put into the Zim. Who is overseeing this process? And who will be supervising the 80%? Who will oversee the principal?

RayRen: I don’t have those details yet.

Caller: My concern is Mugabe, who is 93 years old. He won’t live forever, but at present there seems to be a lot of corruption in Zimbabwe.

RayRen: We’ll just have to wait and see how this shakes out.

740 caller: There have been lot of questions about the Zim. If I should die, will the income be transferrable? It wasn’t clear if the 5% was monthly interest, or if that 5% was only for 20 months [as a proportion of the 20% capital allocation.]

RayRen: I believe so, yes. The monthly payments for 25 are from the interest coming from your 20% allocation [which the banks will be investing, presumably].

631 caller: You spoke about the possibility of renewing the Zim deal after 25 year payments are up?

RayRen: They are telling me that after the initial 25 years, it is possible to renew that deal for five-year increments.

Closing Statement

Emotion is very important aspect of this exchange. We want to make sure our emotions are under control, in check… and to have our education in check, too. If your education is in place, your emotions will not be a problem. They have been saying ‘every day’; some said, “last week”, and that was looking good. Due to the timing of when the Zim information came to me, I didn’t know if there would be enough time for this training. However, the emotions really have to be under control when it comes to the exchange. When the light comes through and the information comes out, if/when 800 numbers come out, we may still be saying “Wait” because we are looking for more information… which breeds education. When we first got involved in this, I was looking for one country to take its currency back to what it was – about $3, and in about 30 days. That was it! We didn’t need a lot of training and strategy; it was straightforward and easy for me.

First we learned it would not be 30 days… then other currencies came into play… and it became a different situation with other country’s currencies, and then we needed additional education and strategies. We lost homes, cares, loved ones; all types of things have happened to many of us on this journey. Because of our emotions, our priorities got out of sync or out of order; our emotions cause us to do that. When the light goes green for this public release of whatever currency you are waiting to change, emotions are going to flare up. Some of us are doing a good job suppressing them, and some have not. When this finally pops, some of us will find new emotions popping up, and we’ll have to get them in place. Education helps us keep them in check. When you know how you will pay a bill, even if it is late, then you can control your emotions.

Education makes a difference. There are still some things we need to learn: the rates, the timing, about Zim, dinar, dong, rupiah, Afghani, all currencies. We won’t know until we know. If you learn as much as you can, you will be able to maximize your return from these currency exchanges. You’ve waited this long; how much can it hurt to wait for 24 hours after the event. Then you will have a better idea of which plan to execute based on actual information after the fact. We’re all still alive, these years down the line, and we can correct all those things we are not happy about. We can make a positive difference… what a difference a day makes.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 9/11/17

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:47 pm

RayRat wrote:610 caller: If you are financially able, please donate by mail, sending your check or money order to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.

RayRen: I can’t wait to stop hearing that message on this call!

That's easy RayRat! Stop choosing him from that sub-conference line.

3 - RayRat Call Notes  9/11/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum