Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11

+7
tuggyron
mygenie
Flame
openmind
SueR
gridkeeper
DebTarHeelGirl
11 posters

Go down

BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 Empty BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:07 pm

9-19-11 BGG, Dewey, AQ, Okie, Tmoney, Rabbi, Okie & others Roundtable Conference Call

Please pardon any typos - they talk FAST!!!

BGG asked DebTarHeelGirl to open in prayer – 2nd prayer prayed for Dusty (name not heard)

Please remember in prayer Islandgirl, Allison and Dusty in the days ahead.

Poppy2 started off – news is pretty sparse so call was needed- politically there is still some unrest and involving Maliki and my opinion is that things are moving forward and we feel all of us that confidently things are emerging the way they should but not as fast as we want it too.. Some things we are right about things that have been done and we know some things being brought up that they have not but they do = they got to get this finished before Oct and they are even now working on the 2013 budget now so completely they will implement this and we will be the great benefit of this… Last Friday AM there was a meeting of the IMF at White House we are not sure the discussion and late that evening back at White House another meeting that meeting WAS about the Iraq dinar…What effect would the RV have an effect on keeping us from bailing out another country’s bank – we bailed out our own companies and our own banks it seems they still have that In their mind we are to rescue the whole world not just our country – it’s in discussion with GOV’s around the globe as it will affect many= So everybody be encouraged hang tight we are getting there very quickly and it may not be much longer it could happen any time… TONY on PTR states a few minutes and there is nothing negative just confrontations we hear all positive and nothing negative and that Is always in our favor….

Okie comes on and says Hello and thank you for being faithful members of OOM.net – the Intel I get in I cannot prove and it’s in the info category and now I have become over cautious and 110% sure or I will not post. The thing we are so very close and yet we heard that before and personal Intel that I can’t share tonight you just do not realize how close we are.. and the two prayers we heard tonight I am just so blessed by them and just hold on folks we are there.

Eye opening info is coming out in the news and it’s not some super-secret information .

AQ is pulling up info and she says she is not as old as Okie and Poppy2 but she found her article – Maliki Under Fire…
Saaidi claimed Maliki is trying to concentrate power and impose his party’s will on Iraq’s future, going as far as to say that Maliki and his loyalists are plotting to remove their opponents politically and physically.
The comments came after two separate incidents: the assassination of radio talk-show host Hadi al-Mahdi, who focused on rampant corruption in Iraq’s government institutions, and coordinated anti-government demonstrations.
Mahdi was killed his apartment in Baghdad’s Karrada district earlier this month.
The other incident was the resignation of Judge Rahim Ugaili, chairman of the integrity committee. Ugaili allegedly resigned because he refused to forge documents incriminating Prime Minister Maliki's opponents, including Iraqi National Congress chief Ahmed Chalabi and former Interior Minister Jawad al-Polani.
BGG– says M is definitely some politically deep trouble he is tough but probably no way out here… it appeared for quite some time that the technical side of this we would see the politically side take shape in the background – we thought most was done and we would see it down the road that it had been then RV the same day when the ministers announced and Erbil and HCL activated… now going back to Maliki’s troubles – how they deal with M situation – he causing drama and has in the past – S will NOT allow the GOI to get their hands on the reserves the CBI has as it backs up the RV of the Dinar and the lower denoms – the CBI wants it but can’t allow the GOI to get their hands on it and spend the reserves –they are the gatekeepers in this and S is our Ally in this – the CBI is coming out on top – they know M is under fire in the press AND in the public which is new since a while back – last Friday or Sat this guy that chairs the commission on investigating corruption resigned and the article said M accepts it but he as TOLD TO leave and then this guy went to press to say what Maliki did…M wanted him to incriminate all his political opponents and he refused so Maliki fired him but M didn’t report that…. Is he going to activate this ERBIL or will the vote a no confidence on Him…?

Poppy will this happen per the Kurds – they gave him by tomorrow Tuesday they would move to have a no confidence vote against him by Tuesday –so institute the Erbil that was agreed to and signed off on or take him out of power or he could stonewall further and go kicking and screaming – but I do not see this- they will handle him and play ball himself which is his best shot cause if h stonewalls or takes a no confidence the will take him off.,

AQ says that the meeting tomorrow at the UN with Telabani – how would this play out at the meeting if they take M out- ScottiG thinks that may be what they are doing here in the states tomorrow and if M does not play ball he will be in some serious criminal trouble and that will be the only thing that will be what makes something happen…. AQ states that so many articles are smoke and some seems like realty and I DO Not have any power over the RV – only Shabibi and BGG says right it rest in S’s hands but he wants M not having any power with that money while he is in power – he will share with the Erbil or they will do a vote of no confidence and he will have issues with the UN – AQ said the ERBIL Agreed was agreed upon and signed upon in the Parliament so what is next with the to be implemented – Scotty says over the weekend Maliki said Allawi was not allowed in Iraq – then Sunday M had the odds stacked against him and M did a complete 180 and maybe potentially agreeing to the Erbil very soon – and wow that is strange and he would agree that fast…Wide swing in his sentiment just over a couple days – what plays out we do not know…

BGG asks AQ to discuss about the counting machines and address the green dot is an alert – she says the machines as they are empty the all go to the green dot as it’s an alert systems as sort of a standby mode…

TMoney today in the WSJ – release the tomorrow in DC the IMF will hold its annual meeting 187 member nation and it will be European financial crisis – Brazil Russian India China knee deep in cash and will not take their money and give to those not frugal as their – they will not bail out Europe countries – and 157 central banks may be there and they may discuss the RV’s and if china comes on and they have an RV and Vietnam – keep an eye on this meeting and what comes out of that meeting the next couple of days…

ScottiG I wanted to try to settle some of the dust with everything – so much info that is coming from across the board and we discuss this daily and we decipher it and sometimes it’s not good enough but we are endeavoring as Okie and Bear is to FIND the truth in the matter – look at this Maliki thing – and we have no less than 3 different scenarios and they are all coming from valid reliable sources… we have the stories that that UN will step in the Kurds will step in and we hear M will try to take the GOV and we hear that M was removed from Power a couple weeks ago and a reliable source told me last week he is NO longer an issue – so what do we believe –WE DO believe that the power lies with S to do this – and the dynamic of this lies in how…I was bouncing up and down with this good info coming in and it was good and hard across the board and we have to sit on it and see if its credible and viable – we can’t call the RV but we heard it may and then it doesn’t and with the info Okie has he has to sit on it so we don’t drive folks nuts – Last Thursday we had the off the chart info come in that we would see the RV by midnight and loaded into the banks by 1am – it came from no less than 5 sources from around the globe – WE bought into it and believed it and we wanted to tell it but we were cautious we do NOT see behind the scenes – now Friday AM I was expecting to have the banker confirm this and he didn’t – I was disappointed – we are back at that same square today that this is supposed to be dropped into the bank system tonight – will we see it I am not sure we are close the GOV Of Iraq has to have this happen but will we see this? Not sure – the green dots – there were a couple of accounts today and they sources were responsible and they do NOT repeat sources and the banker says we never heard dots and it’s not on our foreign exchange computers and BGG says that lots of times the dots thing show at the main branch or the hub but will not show up at the branch level… and it will show on some and not on others- the date thing a few days ago being sure it was stopped happen and a VERY HIGH ENG GOV Security attack and it was on for Friday as it was for June 30th and since then he picked out as far as hi agency goes they were the good days… NOT SURE how the reconciles now but a CBI contact 20 mines before this call he has a vague reference that tomorrow could be the day for the RV – he was not absolute about tomorrow but he is not sure about how they will handle Maliki but tomorrow may very well may be the day to go along with your information…. Scotty says that a possible scenario is that M has already been taken care of and now my guess it to get from point A to B smoothly – M has been trying to hostile trying to take over the GOV and the Cbi – rumor says he is out or power wings clipped dealt with and it could be just a threat of what they May do to him – the potential UN things are more of a what if than what IS scenario – I feel he will play ball and try to survive this whole thing and give up 2/3 power…I think he should play ball and do things right.

Scotty says that he is out of commission the other day I didn’t say where the source of info came from – the private meetings in houses where him and Sadah and we know they happen but we can’t know for sure – this could go a lot of ways but where we are at is this…

BGG says evidence of Maliki’s eroding power base- Sadar is organizing riots every week. He is having another 10,000 person demonstration sit in and He got Maliki put in power…protests that make Egypt look likes child’s play – now who know how he will pay this – it’s not completed – it may hold up RV – we head it was completed and it’s in Shabibi hands and I do feel we could see this at any moment- the banking thing today I really believe we got a lot of stuff popping up that is so easy to people to jump on bandwagon and it gets us excited…be patient and it’s so easy to get everybody up in a frenzy so let’s all calm down – we are almost there….we could see this at any minute – there are lots going on and last week we had UN the UST and all entities telling us this is DONE – we are still in play…and we could see this any minute –

BGG says he agrees and HE GOT a all from his source in the CBI says 20 minutes before this call and hstates "that they could do this and they were working on how to deal with Maliki and that we could see this tomorrow" were his exact words…

Shasta 7 – in green zone – 3-4 guys that are either firefighters and high clearance for cross border- check vehicles from zones and they said that stuff that was in the newspapers it was like stuff that was reported 6 months ago and it was like a black out – no contact no emails from these guys – the did say the power struggle with M was he was to sign the Erbil Agreement and release power to Allawi and the KURDs they are not very upset and they are trying to get him to do right and M is holding up – Shabibi does not like inflation and its up 7.6% and S said he didn’t want to see over 6% and all these pressures right now I do believe that S wants to see this RV ASAP – and they thought M was going to cut a deal to not be prosecuted for corruption and this may be a ploy to keep this from happening so he won’t be arrested…BGG says he is trying for a golden parachute and they are holding things in my book as not to give the keys to this to a crook – Telabani will be in private meetings in the US tomorrow also

Rabbi spoke on banks

Star came on and say that Intel comes in and one of our banks sources he has been following a rate is locked and loaded and has been the same for the last 10 days- when I hear other folks talk about this could happen at any moment in time and then this info tonight that the green dots are in standby mode and use logical thinking and bankers saying the numbers are locked and loaded it seems we have to be so close – think that the last tactical mile of this long journey is going to be in the banking system and if they are ready and waiting then we could truly be at an any moment and be so close…We feel confident we would have been notified

Poppy thanks for the prayers that were prayed at the beginning of the call and an over view

Poppy wants to give Encouragement for us to see that all indications of all things are still positive and lots of sources an you can see its hard what is true and what is fiction and we get calls and I have seen the phone bills and all that is on this call who has given us details tonight…and we want to talk to all of you but we are doing best we can about the dinar facts and if you have info for real we may not have heard about it and at least send us your info if you have info we are standing tall looking for this thing to happen..

Poppy closes out in prayer….

Thanks DTHG

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 Empty Re: BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11

Post by gridkeeper Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:36 pm

Thank you so very much for summarizing this for us.
Just excellent!

gridkeeper

gridkeeper

Back to top Go down

BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 Empty Re: BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11

Post by SueR Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Thank you for posting this DTHG.

SueR

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Thanks all. Poppy, you said if no RV by a few weeks ago, Iraq would be back under sanctions. Are they back under sanctions? thx

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Flame Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:07 am

Please tell me where I can find the links for recordings, preferably an MP3 but the phone number would be ok or both.
Thank you.

Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:12 am

Flame wrote:Please tell me where I can find the links for recordings, preferably an MP3 but the phone number would be ok or both.
Thank you.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/09/9-19-11-bgg-dewey-aq-okie-tmoney-rabbi-okie-others-roundtable-conference-call.html

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BGG-AQ-ScottiG-Okie-Dewey-others Conf Call 9-19-11 Empty Is there a MP3 Link

Post by mygenie Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:15 am

CAn someone please post an MP3 Link or freeconference.hd link
Please!!!!

mygenie

Back to top Go down

Post by tuggyron Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:01 am

Has any one been able to find the link for the recording of the call. Not a phone# but one I can listen to one my PC. Thank you for any help!
tuggyron
tuggyron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nettie1963 Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:07 am

DebTarHeel - can you please give us the link so I can listen to this on my computer?

Nettie1963

Back to top Go down

Post by crisis17 Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:22 am

There may not be a link. It might have been a listen in at one point in time with no recording. That may be why they can't post one, just in case there are a few out there who try to say this is garbage. One time listen in, not always a recording. I'd like to hear it but don't think we will. Some good news though here and in Iraq.
GO RV!!

crisis17

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:05 am

oh, I can't see....must be these green dots in my eyes!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:08 am

openmind wrote:Thanks all. Poppy, you said if no RV by a few weeks ago, Iraq would be back under sanctions. Are they back under sanctions? thx

Questions like this one go completely unanswered and ignored all the time around here. Can someone please answer this one? It should be easily verifiable if one has a source over there.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum