Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted!

+6
Scotchie
Chaz
Ponee
Ssmith
shlomo001
RamblerNash
10 posters

Go down

okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! Empty Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:06 pm

As most people in Dinarland know, elmerf123456 proclaimed that he would be the ONLY source for the official INTEL from Okie. I guess Okie forgot 'bout that.

The Moneytree guy now has that honor of presenting Okie's RV announcement which has already happened, according to these jokers.

Okie INTEL starts at the 35 minute mark.

http://bit.ly/2x8m14A

Here's Philip Tilton's Moneytree:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t61849-philip-tilton-builds-a-money-tree

okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! Empty Re: Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted!

Post by shlomo001 Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Well, it's past 9am and no RV, another of Okie's lies with his ships at sea and planes landing bs

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! Empty Re: Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted!

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Elmerf123456:
I'm sorry folks I was not here last night I was where there was no Internet service but I have verified that was in fact Okie on that call. I would like to mention that Okie plainly said on the call that he was passing on information that was given to him so whether the information turned out to be true or not ....take it as information .

Ambrosia:
Thank you, elmer, for confirming that was the real Okie! I am grateful for the information he shared. He is only sharing what he gets. He sounded wonderful....so strong!

Islandgurl:
What I took away from the one man himself (Mr. O) is that he was repeating what his sources told him. I took away that I am only to remember that we were misled in the past and just remember that last night could be a repeat. Nothing was said that made me feel the man was reassuring the people that the infomation was 100% guaranteed.

Bodyman:

elmer....I would like to thank you and please extend a big thank you to Okie also....any and all info passed along is helpful and appreciated!!!!! Encouragement while it may not be necessary, sure is welcomed!!!1 Thank you again

DinarBlesssing:

The transcript of Okie's call is on Recaps Link

Okrocks:
Remember Okie said that is to be the *Official Start*... not when we would be in the banks IMO ,,, Either way PTB just bring it .....it was to be the official START... and I do bellieve that... I also know things have changed as far as the rollout... we wait our turn like always but I do like official start... I had heard it before I heard it from Okie... so be glad of that... how to reach us is anyones guess lol

Yada:

okrocks,,kind of touched on that yesterday,,that the levels above us are already engaging so the final release appears to us last

RVAlready:
I presume it meant Treasury to release funds for banks.

Highhopes:

Okie did say he was told RV “would start” between the hours of 6 pm last night and 9AM today” and maybe it did “start” and maybe we won’t see it it until its “finished”? Something to think about….It was wonderful hearing his voice again…..made my night!!!

Readitnow:
highhopes, exactly. Okie did not say we would be headed to the bank at that time.

Dr. MJRandy:
Good morning currency land. Remember the Iraqi Government stated that their nations currency would be going up in value between Aug. 17th and the 22nd.

Harambe:
CNBC: Oil prices slip as high US output balances crude stock draw
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/16/oil-steady-as-high-u-s-output-balances​-crude-stock-draw.html

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:12 pm

HighHopes wrote:Highhopes:
Okie did say he was told RV “would start” between the hours of 6 pm last night and 9AM today” and maybe it did “start” and maybe we won’t see it it until its “finished”? Something to think about….It was wonderful hearing his voice again…..made my night!!!

This just shows the intellectual level of these people.  Do they really believe it is something that "starts"  and "finishes"   This whole thing is just ridiculous. And even more ridiculous is the return of J-Okie Oil Man... He must need money. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:29 pm

I'm sure that dinar sales has sky rocketed , I'm sure also Okie is making a fat commission, I was hoping the FBI had shut him down ,but evidently, Okie is still a free man to carry on with this RV scam.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! Empty Okie

Post by Scotchie Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:59 pm

YOU know as much as Okie.

That says it all

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shlomo001 Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Okie have been talking about the damn RV for 13 years now, that should tell the people how much he knows, still they believe him, these people love lies and hope, ahh the idea of being rich is great, you have a better chance winnibg the power ball it's $510M now.

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:10 pm

LOL @ Okie is back! hahahaha
The head pumper!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! 2245507099okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Elmer Fudd wrote:Elmerf123456:
I'm sorry folks I was not here last night I was where there was no Internet service but I have verified that was in fact Okie on that call. I would like to mention that Okie plainly said on the call that he was passing on information that was given to him so whether the information turned out to be true or not ....take it as information

But, but Elmer...You and Okie are the best of buds! You call him everyday to see how he is doing and if he has any INTEL to share so that you can get it out for him.

Your the VOICE of OKIE!

Why are you using the internet outage as an excuse when your cell phone works? Okie is your number 1 on your speed dial.

okie - Conference Call With Okie! The RV Is NOW! Elmerf123456 Booted! 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Let me ask ever one who loves & believed Okie , what has he actually done to help someone, as he ever documented any thing that show he has help you or your friends become wealthy or has loan you money until the RV or even said he was wrong,or has done any thing for humanity, remember I said documented, on record, not hear say.
    What I have found is nothing, what's my point ? He's not who you think he is.
      Don't come on here & tell me a bunch of she said he said & my friend said Okie did this, because if you do,  will not want to here what I'm going to say, this whole Okie thing is getting a little ridiculous, he is  con artist that is documented, in his own archives. Your being conned, are you all rich yet from his lying ?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Yep, that's Okie's voice. So glad to know that he's back with intel from the very top.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:53 pm

Ponee wrote:
HighHopes wrote:Highhopes:

This just shows the intellectual level of these people.  Do they really believe it is something that "starts"  and "finishes"   This whole thing is just ridiculous. And even more ridiculous is the return of J-Okie Oil Man... He must need money. 

Exactly! :tup: :tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:57 pm

Well he also told us his plane was going to land and the RV would be here.  Funny that the plane never landed nor did it crash!  Smoke and mirrors?  Okie Oil Man site was constructed for him by a friend so he would have a platform for his activities.  He and his friends overstepped the bounds of the site and the site owner banned them from posting here.  That is correct, this is the old OOM site and when Ponie took over the site the mane was changed to the present Dinar Daily Discussions.  The archives remain and I am sure that the above statements were correct in regard to the information found therein.
Please remember that we allow free speech and some latitude, however let's keep it clean, proper and with language that is not offensive nor threatening.  Your opinions are valued on this site, but please keep it civil. Thank you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:55 pm

Well he also told us his plane was going to land and the RV would be here.  Funny that the plane never landed nor did it crash!  Smoke and mirrors?  Okie Oil Man site was constructed for him by a friend so he would have a platform for his activities.  He and his friends overstepped the bounds of the site and the site owner banned them from posting here.  That is correct, this is the old OOM site and when Ponie took over the site the mane was changed to the present Dinar Daily Discussions.  The archives remain and I am sure that the above statements were correct in regard to the information found therein.
Please remember that we allow free speech and some latitude, however let's keep it clean, proper and with language that is not offensive nor threatening.  Your opinions are valued on this site, but please keep it civil. Thank you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum