Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

RayRat Call Notes 7/28/17

4 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 7/28/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:46 pm

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 28-July-2017 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# Listen Only Live Online: https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=100221564

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Fantabulous Friday, July 28, 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here. Wow, it’s nearly the end of the month! Where do we start? There wasn’t enough information to warrant a call on Wednesday but I did post an update of information coming to us from Iraq about the credit cards and ATMs being activated “in the coming days”.

That was Wednesday, this Friday – how many coming days are there? Price changes are anticipated as well, and there was an effort to increase growth in the economy by imposing no taxes on companies coming in to do business in Iraq. Today, ATMs are still not activated so far. Fils (coins) and lower denominations are also anticipated and ready, but not yet in public.

Citizens are told the bulk of their salaries are in their bank accounts, and they can pull cash from the ATMs. The supplement to the Budget has been seen by some, but it’s still not officially published in the Gazette. There are rumors of an in-country rate of just over a dollar, but again, no confirmation as yet. The Budget itself was appealed to the Supreme Court, but the judge is waiting until after the meeting with the World Bank on 1. August.

Yesterday was very quiet, and there was supposed to be a holiday, but I don’t know.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Because of my age and all my children are dinar holders I am thinking about putting the majority of my exchange in checking accounts minus the taxes I may have to pay and a few investments. Is this a safe thing to do?

A: I don’t see it as unsafe for money that you haven’t invested or set aside from taxes.

Q: What is the name of the music that you play? It is so uplifting.

A: That is the CD from Kirk Wayland – the jazz movement at the beginning of the call.

Q: Are the lower denominations out and in use?

A: I haven’t received any info indicating that, although it is anticipated.

Q: On one of my customer’s checks for service, I noticed their name, followed by Trustee of XXX Trust. Is it advisable to have your trustee’s name on the account listed in this manner? I prefer to be undercover, myself.

A: At least the one signing the checks, yes, they have to have their name on the checks. If you don’t want your name on the checks, appoint someone as a non-voting trustee, who can sign checks to pay bills and such.

Q: Have you gotten any information on the cost of goods in Iraq? For example, bread was costing 1,000 per load; what are they paying now?

A: I didn’t think to ask.

Q: If I exchange in Belize, do I have to pay taxes in the US?

A: If you are going to move there, you should check with the tax authorities to see if you have to pay tax there or in the US.

Q: Will you be getting the 800 numbers?

A: I haven’t received any official notice.

Q: could you please clarify what the IMF deadline for August 31st involves? Is this deadline only for starting the economic reforms process or completing it?

A: I believe it is for the completion of the economic reforms.

Q: Regarding your recent update from Wednesday: It has been reported that the activation of MasterCards and the ATM’s will be in the coming days! They are expecting a major price change for the Iraqi citizen’s goods and services due to more purchasing power. In an effort to increase the growing economy, no taxes were announced for all foreign companies engaging in commerce. Is this information publicized by the Iraqi government to the citizens?

A: I don’t know.

Q: How do you stay focused and in faith with everything on your plate: OM, TNT, business, family etc.? I have been in this a few years and so many who said they would be here to the end and they are no where to be found now. What is your “Secret Sauce”?

A: People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. I care about the future of many individuals who want to make a difference but don’t know who because they don’t have the tools. I am here for them, that’s all – making sure they get an opportunity. I remember years ago when I didn’t have information and then I received it, and that made such a difference. I wouldn’t be comfortable knowing this type of information and not passing it on to those who need it. Members have shared about the impact it has made on their lives, and that makes it all worthwhile.

Q: Who is benefiting from the delays if there has been a scheduled RV that has been delayed?

A: I don’t know the answer to that question.

Q: Though it seems unlikely, a poster on DinarGuru wrote that, “Fiat currencies are no longer recognized in Iraq” (pointedly meaning the US dollar). Have you gotten an input like this from your sources?

A: No. You are receiving input that is 100% contrary to that, when Rashid Bank has opened a currency exchange place at the airport that sells US dollars!

Q: Have your sources said anything regarding the content or nature of PM Ahbadi’s court petition, on the budget, which hearing was adjourned yesterday and will resume on Monday?

A: Sources are saying “it’s over”.

Q: We have passed several weeks since you handicapped a month ago “We are 95% sure to have RV this week”.

[RR: I don’t remember making that statement.]

Is it possible we are still many months from RV? What, in your opinion, is the holdup? US banks have been alerted to be ready weeks ago, Iraqi citizens were alerted last week that their currency would have greater purchasing power SOON!

A: Yes, citizens were told that. The 95% sure thing, I don’t think I made that definitive a statement. No one can guarantee when this will happen, because we don’t know. We know what the information indicates, but no one can say with out a doubt “it will happen on X day”, until X day arrives.

Q: Do you still think we will be making appointments by 1. August?

A: I think it is possible to be finalized by then, according to the information we’re hearing.

Q: Ray, would you please advise how many banks in MICHIGAN have been confirmed on your list?

A: No. Post-RV, we will post all that information.

Live questions

– technical difficulties 470/865/404 caller: I find that interesting what you said about a holiday yesterday. Iraq seems to establish holidays on no notice. It seemed very quiet there; do you think they didn’t get everything done in time, so there might be another holiday before the 1st?

RayRen: I haven’t heard anything… and anything can happen between now and 1. August. They didn’t make any reference to any celebration taking place, that was just the explanation why things were so quiet.

Caller: There are still demonstrations going on… bigger, smaller, about the same? They seem to be mostly about the corruption in government…

RayRen: My sources aren’t even mentioning it, so the demonstrations don’t seem to have any bearing on what we are looking for and when.

805 caller: I was talking to my accountant; when this revalues, do you think this will be a taxable event? Or do you view it differently? When I buy euros, I might make a few dollars when I sell them back to the bank, but that’s not taxable.

RayRen: I view it differently, but I don’t challenge anyone on their viewpoint. It’s more about what happens when the rubber hits the road. We just don’t know. In my view, we are walking into the bank and asking for an exchange of value. I haven’t seen anything to the contrary directly from the IRS. Members have asked their professionals but don’t seem to get a definitive answer.

Next caller: In your opinion, what would make a bank want to renege on something they have already exchanged, with receipts and documentation? RayRen: They might have learned from upper management that they made a mistake, for example; it’s then up to the bank how they work it out so that all parties are happy with the resolution.

Caller: We hear there are many staff in the banks being trained to help us exchange; they have gone through the training but have no experience. We have to be more diligent, maybe asking more questions when we are in the bank?

RayRen: Most of us are okay with an honest mistake on either side; I wouldn’t be happy with the bank coming back to me saying I was deliberately defrauding them.

610 caller: When Kuwait RIed their currency, were there tax implications for that exchange?

RayRen: I haven’t heard of any taxation resulting from those exchanges. Caller: Have you heard anything about the ATMs being loaded with lower denoms?

RayRen: That’s old information – I mentioned that at the beginning of the call.

Caller: What do you think they mean by ‘the coming days’?

RayRen: Nobody knows for sure, but it would seem that ‘the coming days’ means between now and 1. August, because it appears there is a deadline with the IMF. In the past, some things have been apparently set in stone, but then they change the stone! Nobody knows for sure!

610 caller: If you are financially able, please donate by mail, sending your check or money order to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. Houston

caller: There was a rumor that the US dollar would be reset; what do you think about that? Also, what do you think about exchanging outside the US and leaving the money there, e.g., Switzerland?

RayRen: If that is your plan, and it suits your objectives, I have nothing to say against it, if that is your strategy. I don’t know the pros and cons of exchanging there; look at the pros and cons of doing that compared with exchanging in the US (if you live in the US). I don’t know anything about the US dollar being ‘reset’. Post-RV, you will have money and you can do good things with that money, whether that be educating yourself as well as charitable projects. That financial education will place you on a different playing field. Once we are informed, the outcomes will be different for us. Think about the event in Cyprus where the government took all the money from people’s accounts; certain people saw that coming and moved their money first. You will be in that group, having professionals to advise you rather than listening to rumors on the internet. Even if that is real, it might not affect you as you expect, because you will be informed. Put your money to work making YOU smarter and the creating revenue. All the rest will then fall into line. Either educate yourself, or hire people who will keep you informed and help you make good decisions.

Caller: We have been learning with bankers, advisors, and of course your calls. We have signed up for your seminar in Houston. My husband is setting up a nonprofit for people to be helped with their mental health. We do have our plans.

RayRen: That sounds good; you’ll be okay. Just focus on more information and education after the RV… then make your moves based on knowing WHY to make that move.

Closing Statement

We are at the end of the week. If you are listening to rumors and scuttlebutt, you will go mad. The RV is going to happen when it happens; everyone will hear about it at the same time, so relax and enjoy your weekend.

Yes, we are expecting progress by the first of August. When it pops, it’s going to pop everywhere. When it’s real, it’s real for all of us. I’m probably not going to be the first to let you know, because when I get on the phone to say it, it will be REAL. I don’t care if I’m the first, I want to be firm and sure. I’ll be the ‘real’ one, and you can take that to the bank.

We are excited, waiting for intel to come out. Everyone is poised and alert; we don’t know the exact minute, hour or day, but we have a lot of reasons to expect this thing to wrap up by the first. If it doesn’t, then we’ll ask what happened.

Meantime, just keep believing. RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 7/28/17

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:52 pm

610 caller: If you are financially able, please donate by mail, sending your check or money order to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.

Why?

All Ray does is tell you lies and says he doesn't know.

Count how many times he said it!

Has Ray told you how much he made this year from those donations?

RayRat Call Notes  7/28/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Majek Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:24 pm

I think TNT members would be surprised at what he has made off donations. He can be stopped if people keep questioning him. Listen to how defensive he gets when somebody questions his BS or how pushy he gets when somebody ask about donations. He's hiding a lot TNT, when will you wake up.

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:18 am

TNT CALLER wrote:Q: How do you stay focused and in faith with everything on your plate: OM, TNT, business, family etc.? I have been in this a few years and so many who said they would be here to the end and they are no where to be found now. What is your “Secret Sauce”? 

UHM ... All the DONATION MONEY HE IS GETTING ... DUH!!!!!! PAY UP for being allowed to ask a question!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum