Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam!

4 posters

Go down

2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! Empty WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam!

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:54 am

With thousands on the TNT CC, Ray always can pick caller 610 out of the hundreds that have their hand up to ask him a question. Wonder how he can keep doing that? LOL

RAB
OK, all written questions now over ... now to callers.

Tigerprincess
#2 caller, donate guy??? Time will tell
Curly
Rab why do u ask for Rays info every week and u always put him down or his comments or his info why??????

RAB
Curly: I have not put anyone down. You clearly misunderstand my posts.
RAB
Ooops! Dr. Donate has arrived. Time to leave.
Dodi
I wonder how much this guy gets paid for doing that??
RAB
Dodi: I'd imagine at least as much as the 1st caller every week gets paid.

2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! Empty Ray

Post by Scotchie Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:05 am

Ray (and Tony) are both scam artists.  Ray has lost his license to practice doing tax returns, and Tony was in prison twice for scamming people for millions.  The donations Ray receives, which are sizeable, go to Tony.  Ray makes his money on totally fake seminars.

Once a scam artist, always a scam artist.

Ray will not tell you the zim is worthless, and the dinar will not evalue for years, if then.

No one wants to know the truth; they continue to live off the fumes of lies and fantasies.

How much longer will people wait until they rebel???

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! Empty Re: WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam!

Post by Majek Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:24 am

I bet Ray and Tony are working together, ripping off these TNT members, laughing all the way to the bank selling a dream.  I wish the TNT members would get out of Rays fantasy land and wake up, think for yourself, use common sense and quit allowing these two lazy con's to get away with the life style they live off your money! It's sad people actually think he does what he does for them, sad..

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

2 - WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam! Empty Re: WSOMN Members Know About The TNT Scam!

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:14 pm

The only comfort I feel is both of them scumbags will end up in prison again or get killed by someone they ripped off. It's just a matter of time. You can lie, scam and rip people off only for so long.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum