Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA) 7/17/17

4 posters

Go down

HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 Empty HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA) 7/17/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Another person spreading this scam!  From Kre8change/Tank (Steffen Rowe's) site.  http://kre8change.activeboard.com/t63743797/how-to-pay-your-bills-using-your-very-own-legal-treasury-dir/

FXStrategist

HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 Avatar?id=1624750&m=75&t=1499347883

HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)   

Your Treasury Direct Account (TDA) was created under your Social Security number at birth and contains billions of dollars. The account is in your name, perfectly legal. Here is your account information:

THIS IS YOUR TDA “CHECKING” ACCOUNT:

ROUTING: 051736158 (Bureau of Public Debt)

ACCOUNT: YOUR SS# (No spaces, no dashes)

YOUR NAME: AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR SS CARD

No longer necessary, as was stated early in the month, to use the alpha-numerical number on the back of your physical SS card. You can IGNORE that.

PAYING BILLS

ONLINE: Go to your bill pay online and “add bank.” Enter the routing and account number for your TDA.

BY PHONE: If there is no provision for paying online with an ACH bank checking account, call them and ask to pay by phone from a new checking account. 
If you’ve always paid your bills by physical check in the mail, call the creditor institution on the back of the account card or on the website for the utility and tell them you want to make a payment by phone using a NEW checking account. You will only need to give them the ROUTING, ACCOUNT, and NAME (your name as on your SS card) on the TDA account.

YOU CAN PAY

• Monthly bills a single time.
  • Monthly bills set up on Auto Pay using your TDA.
  • Credit card monthly payments.
  • Mortgage payments.
  • Credit card balances.
  • Mortgages. (You may need to call the bank. They are all different.)
  • Car loans. (May need to call.)
  • College loans.
  • These same payments for OTHER PEOPLE.

You CANNOT at this time pay a non-banking institution or person using the checking account unless it is an “ACH transfer.” Stay tuned as that could change soon.

HOW TO GET STARTED

Start with an easy one, a utility or phone bill and see how it goes. Then go to town! Pay off all your bills. Pay friends’ and kids’ bills. The money is yours and there is no limit.

NB
: In the early days, people have struggled with declines and reversals of paid charges. These should clear up soon. In the meantime, if the payment “went through” it means the money came out of your TDA and is at the creditor institution. If it doesn’t resolve naturally in a few days, call, tell them what you know, and insist they credit your account.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 Empty Re: HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA) 7/17/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:30 pm

FXStrategist wrote: In the early days, people have struggled with declines and reversals of paid charges.

Well, now there's a surprise!  HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 2322496710

FXStrategist wrote:These should clear up soon.

Wanna bet?  HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 3508649203

FXStrategist wrote:If it doesn’t resolve naturally in a few days, call, tell them what you know, and insist they credit your account.

What you "know" is a load of bull from idiots like FXStrategist. Good luck with "insisting".

crap

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 Empty Re: HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA) 7/17/17

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:14 pm

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 2245507099HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)  7/17/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:31 pm

I just sent this one to the FBI also, these guys are all interconnect with this scam, it's looks like the Reco act, organized fraud.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum