Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 7/14/17

5 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   7/14/17 Empty Mountain Goat 7/14/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:12 pm

July 14, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.   

So we all heard by now ISIS liberation is fully completed in Iraq and it is now “official”. There are still very small pockets of sleeper cells operating but they are not a serious threat and if they were they would not have made the announcement. Also remember this – sometimes it not what they say so much as the timing of when they say it…

Now Iraq moves on to the next phase. This I believe, will be with extraordinary economic growth, investment and prosperity for Iraq (and us investors).

I had many questions on the topic of what the new denominations would be when the CBI does finally launch them. 

This is all such OLD news I find it hard to believe anyone actually does not know this already. I have covered this subject matter many, many times already in my newsletters. But for all you possible “newbies” I will try to help you.

Now that you newbies found me, please try to stick with me and read my newsletter periodically (usually 3 x week) whenever they come out instead of just occasionally “dropping” in out of curiosity…lol..lol…It would make life a lot easier for you in understanding this RV process and the investment. As I have said many times, my newsletters are an ongoing saga not a social network or forum. (Link to [url=http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/category/mnt goat/1.html]Mnt Goat Archive[/url] at Recaps)  I bring you the continued saga story as if unfolds. I try to comment on the articles because the translations are usually backwards when converted to English.

This way you won’t have to ask so many questions and I can save room in my newsletters as they are long enough already bringing you the current news.

Newer notes as follows:
Bills: 1 dinar, 5 dinar, 10 dinar, 25 dinar, 50 dinar, 100 dinar
Coins: 10 fils, 25 fils, 50 fils and a 1 dinar

with lower coins of 1 fils, 2 fils and 5 fils added later as the economy improves and the value continues to rise.

The 50 dinar notes are already partially launched and were launched in 2015. At this time the CBI told us the 100 dinar notes would also be launched in early 2016. But did they launch them and why not?

Many ask me how I know this?
There are no secret sources telling me this. Yes, I have a CBI contact but they are tight lipped when it comes to this sensitive stuff. Instead I rely on my many years in the Army Intelligence Corps and the training they gave me during those years. They trained me to look at raw data, tie it together and make connections and draw conclusions. Data gathering means nothing unless you can make it meaningful. This is what they paid me to do. This was my job. So this is the same techniques I try to apply for you to help you understand. An article is just an article. But what is the meaning? Why did they publish it and what preceded it?  I am only here to help you through all this madness and all this bad intel floating around. Remember reality is reality you can’t change it once its history – things just don’t happen. Someone or some event made them happen. Our real quest for information is to ask why. There is always a target, a plan and interconnections to what the CBI and the Government of Iraq (GOI) does. I will even throw in the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) too into the equation.

I believe (it is my opinion) they will launch more of the 50 dinar notes and the 100 dinar notes JUST BEFORE or AROUND the time the rate changes to 1:1 with the US dollar around a value of 1.00+ per IQD to the USD. The CBI was already moving in this direction back in 2012 and again in 2015 timeframe. Remember? Did you realize this then? There is a trend here.

Remember in 2012 and then again in 2015 all the educational articles in the news on the newer notes. Why were they doing this? So a sane conclusion would be that now they will have to re-educate the citizens too in 2017 in such an endeavor as this, as it will impact the entire economy. Don’t  you think? Why not then watch for this event to clue us in on the timing….?

We can read these articles too and this will help us get “into the mind of the CBI”. Do you see how you too can do the same if you only THINK, THINK, THINK about what the CBI is doing and stop concentrating so much on all this other mumble jumble stuff such as the “New Republic” the “GCR” and the “New USN”. All this other stuff is meant to distract you. All this stuff is distractions from what you really should be concentrating on if you really, really want to follow a timeline for the IQD RV. Do you want to know when Iraq will RV? Well then pay attention to these events and you don’t need me to tell you because you will know too.

These events to look for make total sense if the CBI was proceeding again with the process to delete the zeros. Don’t you think? Am I too far off?

They went this far in 2015 in anticipation by the CBI to continue with the launching of the other notes too and the project to delete the zeros, however the project was postponed until (as they told us) EARLY 2017. In early 2016 the CBI told us they were also postponing the launching of the 100 dinar notes until the situation was conducive. Is the situation now getting more conductive?

Also I want to jog everyone’s memory back to 2012. Remember the CBI told the citizens the same thing then. That to expect the newer notes and coins to be launched that September 2012. They were just about to do it too when they had political instability with Nori al-Maliki. In retrospect since this time the CBI did tell us in many articles they really, really did plan to delete the zeros in early 2013. So do you see the trend? 2012 and 2015 same events – coincidental?

In both times they tried to continue with the next phase of the project to delete the zeros they told us it would move forward in early 2013 then again in early 2016 and (as we all are too familiar with) again to begin in early 2017. Th point I am making is not that it didn’t go and all the intel was wrong. In fact all the intel was spot on and correct. The point I am making is in all three times in 2012 for 2013, then again in 2015 for 2016 then again in 2016 for 2017. All three times they used the term EARLY to describe when the project to delete the zeros would kickoff. Do you see a trend here?

Am I saying we will have to wait till EARLY 2018? NO! I am not saying this and I will explain why.

Just a couple weeks ago the CBI recycled the January 2016 article that told us it would happen in EARLY 2017. Surely we are passed the EARLY part of this year. Then why would they tell us this? Did they make a mistake in the printing and publishing of the article? NO!

What they did is think in Arabic and we saw the product in English. What they meant was to tell us the EARLY 2017 is still on and they plan to push forward with it still as “EARLY as possible” in 2017. Do you get it now? So we will probably not have to wait until early 2018, unless something drastic happens and they have to move it out again. This is how I see the reason for re-publishing this article with slight changes only.

So this is my justification for telling you we must wait again for this educational process to begin in order to see the launching of the new notes and coins. But I believe this will happen as soon as possible in 2017.

I need to clarify other misunderstandings….
NOTE: Do not put words in my mouth….I did not say the CBI is just going to “trigger” this thing and “launch” all the new notes all at once. I never said this and I still am not saying it. If it seems I did, then you should apologize to yourself for your ignorance in misreading my intent of my words and misleading everyone else.

Many of you have selective hearing and read into my newsletters to mean what you want it to mean. You get all hyped up from these other conference calls and then come to my newsletters looking for confirmation of their absolute madness and stupidity.

So something or some entity (I believe the IMF) had a conversation in 2015 with the CBI and told them to hold off (back off on the RV) due to ISIS terrorism and all the money laundering and counterfeiting. This became apparent (and is probably what did happen) if you read the SDA (Stand-By-Agreement) between the IMF and the CBI, which was signed right around the time they decided to back off. I simply connected the events. So go figure! Nothing magical here. No conspiracy!

The Goods News….
Remember the entire political and physical environment in Iraq has now changed drastically under PM Abadi. It is like a new Iraq. The SDA forced Iraq into all the reforms for the money laundering, counterfeiting and banking and investment regulations. Why couldn’t Nori al-Maliki do all this? He had over 8 years to do it? He didn’t do it because his intent was not to bring Iraq forward nor did you know how nor did he want to listen to the IMF. He had SDA also but it did not go anywhere with him in charge.

Didn’t you read about all of this reform and regulations effort over the past 2 years? I don’t want anyone EVER to bash me for saying we needed the new laws. You are a crazy person for not agreeing with me and fighting me so much on this topic. Well… the proof is in the pudding, as we say in Germany (plum pudding). No Rumors, No Hype,,,,,,just the FACTS!

Its July 2017 and we now see ISIS threat is gone, as least to where the CBI needs to have the needed level of SECURITY. The CBI itself told us this already. Did you read the article I send you a week ago?

Remember also the CBI told us the IQD 3 zero notes will coincide with the newer notes for up to 10 years. 

Keep in mind that the 2012 article was an actual press release from the CBI and described each coin and bill in detail including the pictures on the front and back, as if they designs were already done.

Also let’s get real. We all know Iran is desperate and wants to come back online with their currency too. So this is a bargaining chip that is being used with them so the US Congress may vote of the relief of the last Iranian sanctions now in place. But there is a price for them to pay for it. We don’t here much about this in the news either. It is all coming together. Iran is being forced by the IMF for “full” disclosure of all monetary transactions and the IMF is demanding an audit trail so they can’t cheat. This will prevent or expose their funding of these terrorist organizations, sleeper cells and militias. They are not about to put Iran back online financially unless they clean this stuff up. Remember also in March of this year Iran held elections. The winner of the elections vowed to “re-structure” the Rial.

This newsletter is all about the Iraq IQD so why do I tell you this? I am telling you this because I fully believe it is the intent for these two currencies (IQD, IRR) to go back online in the global exchanges together with an enormous value change. Obviously, there is a plan in motion by the IMF. But I do not believe Iraq will be held up if the US Congress lags in timing to get the sanctions all removed. It is a matter of timing if these both go together. If not together the Rial is likely shorty afterwards, maybe days or weeks. Remember if these two countries are to be trading partners they will need valued currencies along the valued rates of Kuwait. This is just my opinion and nothing more.  

Articles are below. As always my comments are in italic RED.

Articles Begin

Delegation from Iraqi government arrives in Kurdistan Region

SULAIMANI – A delegation from the government of Iraq arrived in the Kurdistan Region on Wednesday (July 12) to meet with the Kurdish officials.
Iraqi government’s spokesman Assim Jihad told NRT on Wednesday that the delegation includes ministers of oil, agriculture, education and electricity as well as an official from finance ministry.

The delegation will hold talks with the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) Council of Ministers to discuss bilateral relations between Baghdad and Erbil, Jihad added.
The delegation’s visit came after KRG Prime Minister, Nechirvan Barzani, said during a meeting with Brett McGurk, the U.S. Special Envoy to the Coalition against the Islamic State (ISIS), on July 9 that the region was ready to resolve the issues with Baghdad through dialogue.

Officials from the Kurdistan Region and Baghdad signed the revenue-sharing agreement in December 2014 which would have seen the Iraqi federal government provide the region with 17 percent of the federal budget in return for oil exports amounting to 550,000 barrels per day (bpd). (key item to remember: only barrels pumped and sold according to meet the budget. No more!)
Tensions between the KRG and the central government hit a high in 2015, after officials from both sides accused each other of failing to abide by the terms of an oil revenue sharing deal struck by officials in December 2014.
(So what was it that they did not abide by? Who starting the conflict? Was is Kurdistan or the GOI? What came first the chicken or the egg? I have to tell you it was the Kurds since they began pumping oil from the disputed area of Kirkurk. Kurdistan says this region is included in the oil deal. Besides they needed the extra revenue to pay for the war, a war they felt was through neglect of the GOI to protect the whole of Iraq.

So now they have to go back to the bargaining table and straighten this mess out, once again. If they can solidify a deal they got to get the HCL passed this time into law. Can you see now why also they need to get the Article 140 stuff implemented too?)

That deal collapsed months later when the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) ceased transfers to the Iraqi State Organization for Marketing Oil (SOMO) altogether. Baghdad in turn stopped the transfers of budget payments.

Abadi: future Government must focus on the economic side

Economy news Baghdad:

Prime, Haider Abadi, Wednesday, that the future Government should focus on economic and development side, which is the basis for the rise of the State and society.

Ibadi said in his speech during a cabinet meeting "the economy pursued the news that" the future Government must focus on the economic side, and educational development, which is the basis for the rise of the State and society ", stressing" the need to fight corruption which has affected the State and society, and activate the laws.

Iraq To Sell Off Oil Rights To Fund Anti-ISIS War

Iraqi Oil Minister Jabar Ali Al-Luaibi plans on opening up 9 separate oil and gas fields to international bidding to fund the ongoing war against the Islamic State, the Associated Press reports.

Iraq relies on oil revenues to fund approximately 95 percent of its total budget. The fall of oil and gas prices in 2015 crippled the government’s administrative abilities and spawned widespread cuts in government salaries. The shock to administrative abilities came at the exact same time as the initial phases of the campaign against ISIS began.

Iraq now faces the daunting prospect of administering territory recently seized from ISIS. Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi declared victory over the terrorist group in the city of Mosul on Monday, marking the end of a nearly year long military campaign. The Iraqi government and the U.S. anti-ISIS coalition now face the daunting prospect of reconstructing the almost entirely demolished western half of the city and preventing the rise of another jihadist group in the aftermath.

Experts generally agree ISIS’s roots trace back to isolation of Sunnis, the demoralization and corruption of the Iraqi Security Forces (ISF), and what turned into fertile ground for ISIS’s initial rise — both diplomatically and militarily. A key part of the Iraqi government’s plan to rebuild Mosul and other territory effected by ISIS focuses on re-establishing security and fair distribution of resources.

The U.S. led anti-ISIS coalition will assist the Iraqi Security Forces in establishing security, and other international bodies are expected to fund reconstruction efforts. Abadi expects total reconstruction of post-ISIS Anbar province to cost nearly $50 billion dollars, Republican Senator Lindsey Graham told Reuters in March.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   7/14/17 Empty Mtn Goat

Post by Scotchie Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:49 pm

Seems to me ISIS will be very happy.

Mtn Goat has a contact in the CBI, like I have a contact in Santa's workshop.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   7/14/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 7/14/17

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:35 am

Mnt. Goat also has a contact with the IMF.

Mnt. Goat wrote:I asked the contact - So why don't we see it international and at the banks as of yet, if in fact it did RV?  he said, oh ! ....it did RV for sure. The CBI let it go already.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t44502-from-2013-mtn-goat-s-contact-at-the-imf-said-it-rv-d-the-cbi-let-it-go-already

Mountain Goat   7/14/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:11 am

I have a very close contact in Baghdad .............. President  Haider al-Abadi
and CBI Governor Ali Mohsen Ismail Al-Alaq is my Chess buddy  :okjh: :okjh:

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:24 am

This scumbag's source is Scumbag admin bill. Same bullshit different day from this douchebag.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum