Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Yosef - "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17

3 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 Empty Yosef - "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 Image1

Warning: This Op-Ed contains exotic information about Trump.

---

FYI: All stated below is done with a straight face and spiritual certainty. It's not a political or personal opinion in the least, nor a cheap giggle topic. Just Intel from credible clandestine sources.

---

So much Trump news today, makes one wonder where it all ends.

And more importantly where did it begin?

What does Russia have on Trump to be able to control him like a tangerine skinned sock puppet?

We're hearing Trump turned pro Russia after seeing videos of himself with Russian hookers in Moscow which the British created dossier originally ordered by Obama reveals intentionally in black and white.

So what was in said dossier to make the braggadocios Trump engage in such subservient and blatant acts of treason?

In a word: Genitalia. Whoah!

Trump, the supposed alpha male ape, is actually a character played by a woman.

And one way to prove this as truth was to catch Trump in an act of urination with different body parts than what is portrayed to the public.

At least that would be plausible motivation for Trump's crimes beyond money. But is it true?

Such news would kill the Trump brand instantly, permanently, internationally... and implode all future business dealings with the Trump brand which took several decades to build up by Israel/Mossad as their New York real estate and mass media operative.

It would also destroy the family fortune for his "kids" and "grandkids." Which none are ironically. All assigned rentals and/or purchased people.

Don't shoot the messenger just yet.

What most don't know about Trump was that this character was always scheduled to run for President in 2016, as that was firm in the cabal's master plan to retain American political power and money for Israel's defense fund.

Russia discovered this plot line early on, and began working with Obama to capture Trump's hidden truth.

The capturing of such disturbing images began the reversal of the Trump character in favor of the light while still appearing dark.

Ironically, this trap was set and completed with the approval of the Vatican/dark nobility who had surrendered years earlier to the light.

They volunteered the Trump and Clinton families as sacrificial offerings to the Chinese and Russians for their own sovereign debts unpaid, to be used as political punishment vehicles for the failed nation state of the United States of America, Inc..

Cabal minions were never told of this twist in plot to control America, which is still playing out now, including Trump's own family implosion and the absolute public surrender of Israel/Mossad/Netanyahu.

Trump trumped BiBi. Crazy.

And the remaining cabal die hard foot soldiers found themselves trapped after the miraculous Trump victory in a November, and completely lost direction while supporting an obvious burner President--who btw is well known in cabal circles as being a lifetime transgender Israeli agent (so is Melannia who is not the First Lady/Man sadly).

Understand that being a public transgender operative is a revered position in cabal world because it demonstrates power over naive humans for an on going con/ability to deceive benevolent creations of God (beings with souls).

66 million Americans voted for Trump as a 70 year old male candidate not a character played by a female that's super them in television for forty years.

Think he would lose his Anglo-American Nazi voting base if they saw him going#1 through a vagina with a bed full of hookers?

Sadly, Trump's real truth is actually tame compared to career lesbian/high priestess witch Hillary Clinton, who received 69 million American votes.

That's how asleep at the wheel America really is, as to the real truth about their leaders, their world and their lifelong enslavement by an alien race.

This is why the Trump family incessantly lies to keep the deeper family cabal hidden, but they all know Dad has Mom parts, and step Mom Melannia has Dad parts. Sobeit.

In fact, at least two of the children are also transgender conversions themselves: Ivanka & Jared.

Notice how you never see Donald or Jared with facial hair late in the day? It's because they can't grow it because they were born women.

Donald Trump Jr is a man, but not Trump's biological son. Look at their faces. Nothing compatible.

So why is he even there?

It's not uncommon for cabal families to sell their children to other cabal families as to gain status inside the occult cabal world.

Trump portrayal of a women needed a male son heir to perpetuate the public transgender illusion, and he went as far as naming him Donald Jr just to strengthen the deception.

This is why Trump plays the vulgar lady's man at every chance. It throws people off the scent of his truth as a career he/she.

Hosting the Miss Universe and Miss America pageants are also part of the larger con.

In tribute of Trump's obvious exodus from power this week, and in spirit of keeping an open mind about things that scare the living shit out of our logical minds... the below song is offered.

It's by The Donnas... Dancing With Myself.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 Empty Yosef

Post by Scotchie Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:57 pm

I do not understand all the sexual innuendo, and name calling.

Transgender, lesbian, etc.

Is that supposed to believe anything said here is the truth??.

I find it outrageous!

Yes, Donald Trump Jr. is Donald Trump Sr's son, they both have small hands.  There you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Genitalia" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/14/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:13 am

This guy should be in a padded room or up his haliucition drugs.  This guy is looney. Wacko, out there. Funny, jr was on the news last night and he had a 5 o'clock shadow. Someone should send this idiots bullshit to trump sr and see what he has to say! This fruitcake should be in gitmo.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum