Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close" 7/14/17

3 posters

Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 Empty Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close" 7/14/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Randy Koonce Update 7-14-17

​How is Everyone in Dinarland Makin’ It?

Hello everyone! Hope you are living it up every day, like I am, just waiting on the dinar to finally make its move. If you are like me, you have lots of dreams just waiting to be lived out. 

​We are all ready to move on to the next step of making those dreams come true. And to be honest, the Nigerian Princess Lottery wasn’t all that great.

I have waited until Mosul was liberated, and announced, to make the next note.... Now everyone RELAX and take a deep breath. Here are my thoughts of where we are:

1. NO it will not RV only ‘in-country'. If it is just ‘in-country' - There is no RV! It is still paper with numbers...however,

2. The RV will occur! The purpose of the RV (at last one of the purposes) is to give the Dinar enough value so that it can be useful in the "Rebuilding" of Iraq........ And we all know the damage that has been done, and the need that is there, especially for the people of Iraq.

3. Will I be able to exchange in the US? YES! There will be only one rate.... Stick to large banks like Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citi Bank, HSBC, Chase. These Banks will have no problem with exchanging it...

Some smaller Banks will exchange as well, but they have to rely on upstream Banks in their system, and the fees will probably be higher in the smaller banks...

4. Is There any thing else to 'have to do' for the RV to happen? NO NO NO NO.

5. If you are told to check out a bank site someone says is the new CBI site, just be sure you follow "cbi.iq". That is the safest and most secure information to be had - from the horses mouth . . . . Just saying.

Many of you have wanted me to give an update every day. I know everyone is anxious, but there is not enough time in my day to give everyone daily updates. Many days, there is just nothing else to say.

And, since the last update, the announcement of the liberation of Mosul is the first significant change that has happened and therefore warranted an update... We were in a holding pattern until Mosul was done. Well, NOW it's done.

The Window opened when Fox, and all the news media outlets, said Mosul was liberated which was Tuesday this week. On Tuesday, it was absolute, and there was no more hedging or iffy announcements. The window is VERY GOOD until Monday the 24th of July..... So, the next 10 days, give or take, a lot can happen.

6. Will the Dinar Float? The answer is NO. For the most part they will have to RV the currency somewhere above $1.20.... Why above $1.20? Because they want to get all US dollars off the street! If the USD is stronger than the Dinar, then it will stay on street.... Just look at it now.

The Iraqis use US dollars now because it is the strongest on their street and will buy more. When the RV occurs then the dinar will be the main dog....

Every one has been asking about the dong. It should RV as well - once China agrees to move their currency. So it might be awhile on that one.... Again, it’s the same story - no one knows when. . . . . 

​Some ask me, "Can you still buy dinar even after it RV's?" Sure! But why would you want to?... It will cost too much and you won't be able to make any significant money on it then ... So why would you want to?

We are Close!! The Window is good through the 26th of July or so. Remember - this is Iraq!!

Randy Koonce

We are close.. Every large bank will exchange.. RELAX the RV is coming...
Breathe,,,

Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.

BREATHE BREATHE......... Yes I will do a meeting after the RV...... do not worry I will send out email....

Randy Koonce

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 Empty Re: Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close" 7/14/17

Post by Sam I Am Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:56 pm

The purpose of the RV (at last one of the purposes) is to give the Dinar enough value so that it can be useful in the "Rebuilding" of Iraq........

And what do you base that on?  What boots on the ground intel source who has never been right gave you that gem?  Shabibi said the purpose of the RD (not RV) was to simplify cash transactions and accounting, not rebuild Iraq. Seriously Randy, if they were going to RV to rebuild the country why would they wait for over 13 years?

Is There any thing else to 'have to do' for the RV to happen? NO NO NO NO.

If that's the case, we should be seeing a substantial change in the value any day now.  But of course it's not true, and the year will end with the value at less than 1/10 of a penny.

Will the Dinar Float? The answer is NO. For the most part they will have to RV the currency somewhere above $1.20.... Why above $1.20? Because they want to get all US dollars off the street! If the USD is stronger than the Dinar, then it will stay on street.... Just look at it now.

How idiotic!  With 70 trillion dinar in their M1 that would make their monetary base = $84 trillion with a foreign currency reserve total of less than $50 billion to back it.  Do you really think an unstable hellhole like Iraq is going to be able to provide any assurance to foreign investors by backing their currency at less than 1/10 of 1%?  And for the record, they're already on a float - a managed float to provide stability which is their stated policy.

Every one has been asking about the dong. It should RV as well

Vietnam's policy is devaluation as a strategy to build their exports and keep the economy growing.  It's working quite well, so why would they screw that up by raising the value?

Remember - this is Iraq!!

That's code for "forget everything I just said ... it ain't gonna happen"

I actually thought Randy was done with the dinar. Do us all a favor Randy .... go away and stay away.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close"  7/14/17 Empty Re: Randy Koonce - "RV Will Occur, No Float, We Are Close" 7/14/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:05 pm

This idiot has called the rv numerous times. In one post he stated a 3.41 rate. He has the balls to say the other scumbag scammer cockroaches call the rv frequently.  Woohoo Mosul is liberated so it'll rv tomorrow ! It's nothing but bullshit from another scumbag.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum