Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 7/13/17

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 7/13/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:24 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, July 14, 2017, INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY Camman1

Bruce, I am never going to bring something to you that is something that I'm not telling the truth about. I vet it. I have to feel confident about it. I never try to tell you anything that is not true.

We have thought that we have been there for weeks; several months. Looking back we can see things come through in the last week or 2 that needed to happen before the GCR could happen.

Funds that needed to move to cover exchanges and groups. Those things needed to be in position. Is there anything else we are waiting for? I can't say there's anything else.

We are at the point we can believe this is the time for us. It's real. It's coming through.

Bruce knows people that have received a little bit of liquidity. Most people are in pending account status or SKR's. He knows the date for these people to have this liquidity and it's very, very close.

We know that they have the intention to pay us out very soon and to get us started. We know there are groups in the cue slightly ahead of us; some have exchanged and some are still waiting.

We know that it's supposed to be a shotgun start or an orchestrated start. That's still the plan.
Bruce, I get a lot of information from several different sources. What we are hearing about Mosul is that it is safer than some of the places in the U.S.

They've been celebrating and they are ready to go. The ISX is open. There's a good chance early Sunday morning the Forex will recognize the Dinar. We also know the Iranian Rial has been know about, we know that it's part of it - GCR. We've known for 14 weeks.

I can tell you that I believe that they've tried to do is trade between banks around the world to bring the currencies up to a rate at a fairly high value.

What's going on with our groups? Farm claims? PP's? Indian claims? Fines and penalties? Bruce understanding is they are in the process, maybe over night tonight or sometime tomorrow.  Activity out west has been going great.

We should be a part of that process very soon. I really think we should be a part of this by the weekend. This is based off what I'm hearing.

RC's. Redemption Centers were at 85% staffed on Tuesday. Since then, we are on hot status which is like "engaged". We don't come off "hot" status until exchanges are completed. We are 95% staffed. This is all of the Tier 1 & Tier 2 banks. At 90%, that's enough of a percentage to go.

What else is going on? Bruce is hearing, the internet group should have at least 6 days to exchange at the RC's. The Tier 1 & 2 banks will be exchanging at the same time will go 9 - 10 days.

At some time, there will be a resetting, the John Q people will start around July 28th. That's the timeline as it's laid out. We are right there where we could get started through the weekend. Most of us will be out in 3 to 4 days.

Bruce saying he should get the toll free numbers. He will put it on his website. We are we really is that, we are in the place of expectation. We think the weekend will be highly significant for us. We know the rates will be continuing to trade up... Interesting about the Forex. There's a safety valve on the Forex that will allow them to go up 30 - 40% but only drop about 8%. I found that to be very interesting about the Forex. Usually the Forex is down from Friday 1700 eastern time to 1700 Sunday. We don't know when they will bring it up. It is coming back up with all good real live rates.

The new rates may show on Saturday night,,,UN rates. Unknown if they will. It might be a significant day for us. It could be, but I just don't know. Talking about Rebuild America. Bruce is ending his call. Hoping this is the last call he will have to do for about a month.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/13/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 7/13/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Redemption centers and groups ahead in the que? Toll free numbers. For what? Worthless toilet paper? Give me a break! Watch Saturday night come and go without new rates. Just worthless toilet paper. How much is 30% of worthless toilet paper? Crap! That's right crap. Idiot scumbag scammer cockroach.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum