Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Yosef - "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/13/17

2 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 Empty Yosef - "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/13/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 Image1

After last night's blockbuster RTC...

Real Truth Call Replay w/ Yosef & Fisher - GCR/RV Intel 7-12-17

... all we have confirmed additionally is that the RV will release sometime before the 2017 holiday shopping season starting in November.

How long the runway is to hydrate the world for that massive spending bonanza is still unknown.

Could be today, could be October... it's a sensitive issue at this moment.

The human instinct of fear is irrationally heightened given the volume of change that is now emerging over the horizon.

The dawn of a new day is here, and the sunlight continues to intensify and replaced darkness with light.

There's no stopping this mercy. Only surrender to it.

If you'll recall we experienced the same fear last year at this time, when the NPTB pushed it out until after ISIS was defeated and all the major UNSC elections completed in 2017.

The last of the major G20 elections is Germany on September 24, 2017. Is humanity still is terrified to manage this unprecedented blessing from heaven? Yes.

Does that matter? No. As the implementation process is being taken away from humanity on Saturday.

Politicians, military and banking officials want as much time to game theory out potential issues that will arise.

Understandable.

The longer they can delay, the better prepared they will be to make a smooth transition.

One problem, God isn't waiting anymore and it's humanity's responsibility to adjust on the fly.

This is the basic concept behind natural selection also known as survival of the fittest.

The cabal was not fit morally. Neither are the half in, half out fiat currency redeemers.

The fittest are the meek who depend on God as their intentions are pure down to a cellular level. So be thankful for your struggles and poverty. It's actually an honor given the changes forthcoming.

What people are afraid of, including the Elders, is the unknown.

Because all with an inkling as what's about to happen knows that everything will change so radically post-RV, no one is fully prepared.

Some of the post RV changes will include:

Political parties will implode and politics will become a series of individual voting events.

Hunger and poverty will wash away from the face of the earth.

The need and beliefs around for profit work will vanish and service will become the world's most important industry.

Healthcare will truly be universal for all.

Average life span will radically begin to rise.

Repressed technologies and products will flood markets and elevate every industry overnight.

Prison populations will gradually depopulate.

Infant mortality will drop off a cliff.

Human trafficking will begin a much needed death spiral and ultimately end.

Drug abuse will reduce and natural addiction remedies will be allowed to reconnect brain synapses and heal abusers back to their souls.

Sports will take on very different meanings in society as competition will be revealed as malevolent and inefficient.

All religions will reform to pure truth of their origins and ultimately merge into one truth--eliminating the need for manmade religion.

Education models and curriculum will be updated and replaced.

The concept of school will radically alter to become communal spiritual entities versus mandatory teaching outlets.

The restoration of family and community values plus elderly reverence will again return in full.

The population of the earth will naturally reduce after the event versus artificially.

Clean, green & free energy will replace the need to pay others for daily utilities--including water and electricity.

Extraterrestrial life forms will freely be seen, known and peacefully interact again within the real of human society.

All cellular causes of disease and birth defects will be re-calibrated, healed and eradicated over time.

There's no more struggle folks. Try as you might to find some--it's just vibrationally no longer present in the dimensional plane.

Fear is thus a shadow that disappeared with the dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

Sobeit.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 Empty Dawn

Post by Scotchie Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:50 pm

WOWOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Talk about changing the timeframe:

""""""... all we have confirmed additionally is that the RV will release sometime before the 2017 holiday shopping season starting in November.""""

---------------------------------------------

I wonder how WSOMN members will take this.  Will ADMINBILL even acknowledge, or is he still going week to week?

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 7/13/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:05 pm

THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS RV VERSION!!!

On the first day of Christmas my true love said to me.....Where's the text message for the RV?

On the second day of Christmas my true love said to me....Two big cigars?...Where's the text message for the RV?

On the third day of Christmas my true love said to me....Three zeros dropped, Two big cigars...Where's the text message for the RV?

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love said to me....Four black SUVs, Three zeros dropped, Two big cigars...Where's the text message for the RV?

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love said to me....FIVE ZEROS ON BANK SCREENS!!! Four black SUVs, Three zeros dropped, Two big cigars...Where's the text message for the RV?

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love said to me....six Iraqi days off, FIVE ZEROS ON BANK SCREENS!!! Four black SUVs, Three zeros dropped, Two big cigars...Where's the text message for the RV?

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love said to me....seven Biden sitings, six Iraqi days off, FIVE ZEROS ON BANK SCREENS!!! Four black SUVs, Three zeros dropped, Two big cigars...Where's the text message for the RV?

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love said to me....eight Shabibi statements, seven Biden sitings, six Iraqi days off, FIVE ZEROS ON BANK SCREENS!!! Four black SUVs, Three zeros dropped, Two big cigars...Where's the text message for the RV?

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love said to me....nine lower denoms, eight Shabibi statements, seven Biden sitings, six Iraqi days off, FIVE ZEROS ON BANK SCREENS!!! Four black SUVs, Three zeros dropped, Two big cigars...Where's the text message for the RV?

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love said to me....ten percent on lay'way, nine lower denoms, eight Shabibi statements, seven Biden sitings, six Iraqi days off, FIVE ZEROS ON BANK SCREENS!!! Four black SUVs, Three zeros dropped, Two big cigars...Where's the text message for the RV? 

​On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love said to me....eleven cash in rumors, ten percent on lay'way, nine lower denoms, eight Shabibi statements, seven Biden sitings, six Iraqi days off, FIVE ZEROS ON BANK SCREENS!!! Four black SUVs, Three zeros dropped, Two big cigars...Where's the text message for the RV?

On the twelth day of Christmas my true love said to me....twelve conference calls, eleven cash in rumors, ten percent on lay'way, nine lower denoms, eight Shabibi statements, seven Biden sitings, six Iraqi days off, FIVE ZEROS ON BANK SCREENS!!! Four black SUVs, Three zeros dropped, Two big cigars...WHERES THE TEXT MESSAGE FOR THE RV?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Dawn" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   7/13/17 Empty Yosef

Post by Scotchie Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Ssmith

:tup::tup::tup:

Scotchie
VIP Member