Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

RayRat Call Notes 7/12/17

4 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 7/12/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:11 pm

TNT SHOWTIME CC
(Cliff Notes by Sunny)
Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=99789699

RayRat: It has been an interesting week. Coming out of Monday, Abadi speech, proclamation. . . escalation of reform process has commenced. Citizens were told this week and we are halfway there. Banking reports from members contacted to exchange or to talk about exchange. One member most of you heard from from his appointment.

We will see what else develops from that. Going into today, information – noticed the BIS has now linked CBI Iraq to it’s site. Either they are fully international and there is no announcement or they are on their way.

CURRENT WINDOW: Ray: . . .escalation of reform process has commenced. Citizens were told this week and we are halfway there. . .public release surfaces between now and Friday. That is the expectation. Ray: . . . Two more days. Citizens, bankers, expecting it to be over with. I say the public release. People will be rocking and rolling providing the public release surfaces between now and Friday. That is the expectation.

IRAQ: Ray: Citizens are being told this week should wrap things up. Time will tell.

CBI: Fills and lower denom’s are not in use yet.

Ration Cards: No update.

INTERNATIONAL: Ray: Learned agreements have been signed . . . by anybody and everybody. Ray: There is a 48 hour variance on front of the 15th and the back of the 15th. I don’t think they will post any new rates before we find out . . .Man, look at the impact that would have. Kind of like insider trading, in a manner.

Rates: Iran currency still expected to RV when Iraq does.

Dong and ZIM: Ray: Always been told they were all in the same basket. Rates have been consisted for months. No change there.

Banks: Ray: They are in a festive mood for some reason. Learned agreements have been signed . . . by anybody and everybody. Maybe that’s why they are in a festive mood. All of that remains to be seen.

NDA: is specific on what an individual can say. It’s unknown the length of the expected NDA. Ray said, if you sign an NDA, you can speak in generalities but not reveal the rate. RV Member Notification: Ray: We will use all of the communication: text messages, active board, etc.

Q & A: TNT Forum:
– Post in forum about confiscation of bank deposits. We deposit does it mean the bank is the legal owner of our money? When we make a demand of our funds we may not receive all of the money from the bank.

Ray: Cannot attempt to answer questions on something I haven’t looked at.

– Are we still thinking Iran currency will RV with the Iraq Dinar?

Ray: That is the expectation.

– Thank you for all your family and team does. Any update on tax exchange rate.

Ray: Not that I’m aware.

– Exchange 1 dinar and 1 dong to get trust setup?

Ray: I’ve . . . been putting emphasis on letting your money work for you. Currency could have a value change more later. Not just the dinar. . . Also possible the other currencies might not be released at their true revalue rate with purpose of letting it gradually get there over a matter of days.

– Can Maliki make a play and win for the PM?

Ray: I don’t get into politics. Won’t make a difference to RV. Don’t have an answer for you.

– Caller had question about family offices.

Ray: I’ve not really looked at family offices.

Q & A: Callers – Post RV seminars: Are they to be 2 hours long?

Ray: Basically, yes.

Caller: Back to back or 1 per location?

Ray: Basically one but some are going to do two sessions. Especially if a 500 person facility and they have 900 who want to come.

Caller: UN operational rates not updated yet today.

Ray: There is a 48 hour variance on front of the 15th and the back of the 15th. I don’t think they will post any new rates before we find out . . .Man, look at the impact that would have. Kind of like insider trading, in a manner.

– Question about a seven and a one. (voice was breaking up on my end of the connection)

Ray: I have no idea?

– Will the presenting banks be those who exchange foreign currency?

Ray: More than likely. I know we have one bank interested that does not exchange foreign currency.

RAYRAT’S CLOSING STATEMENT: It’s hump day, halfway through the week. Two more days. Citizens, bankers, expecting it to be over with. I say the public release. People will be rocking and rolling providing the public release surfaces between now and Friday. That is the expectation. Agreements have been signed. Bank folks are festive. Whether something pops in the next minutes, hours or next few days. Caution you to put patience out in front and let it rule and guide for a few days.

Be patient and learn what is taking place and what alternatives are available and intelligently choose your destiny. One must take the time to learn what’s out there first before one takes a step. If you have not already signed up for the Preliminary banking solutions seminars in the 13 cities please do so. It’s free. (sign up). Go to .tntsuperfantastic.com – click on the forum button and the folder that will open up is “TNT Latest blasts and tweets” and you will see thread for “sign up.” Read the instructions and then again, read the instructions and fill out and send. The deadline is Friday so we are asking you to do this immediately . . . so you don’t forget. How soon do we need to be ready is anybody’s guess.

I’m looking forward hopefully on Friday to post the real registration instead of the questionnaire. Hopefully no later than next week we will have those sessions so you can make intelligent decisions. Until then, waiting patiently. Something happens we will tweet, text message and put it out there. (played “I Believe”).  Link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  7/12/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 7/12/17

Post by Majek Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:22 pm

The biggest bullshitter in dinarland! TNT you are all making Ray a lot of money to be told "time will tell", "I don't know" and "remains to be seen." Ray the entertainer$$$
TNT members, keep asking Ray IRS questions and notice how you will quickly be cut off lmao

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:26 am

A post rv seminar is going to put rat's life in danger by many of the thousands he scammed. As soon as the dinar goes bust all the scumbag scammer cockroaches are going to go into hiding and will always be looking over their shoulder wondering which one of the sheep is going to take them out. The scumbags can run for only so long.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:43 pm

Ray is simply a liar & a fraud, nothing else to say about his post. Folks if you love a lie, Ray is your man.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum