Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17

2 posters

Go down

IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 Empty WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:25 am

TED1016
Well here we go again after we have been led to believe the eighth of July would most likely be the target date we are now here in this coming week will bring our blessings home. Hmmm, am I the only one seeing a pattern here? I think not! Our only saving grace was that our ADMINBILL did not go along with the Guru’s popular opinion. His is saving grace is he would rather none than false news.

Now there is a lot to be said about that some good and some not so good but you have to admit he has not misled us in any way while other were continually telling great detailed stories followed by “In My Opinion (IMO)” So where do you go with that knowledge? Do you keep searching for the answer yourself? Or continue getting let down with false talk verified by who knows what?

Most gracious and Heavenly Father my wife and I want to thank you for watching over us as we trekked to College Station and back safe and sound. We both had an enjoyable trip and turned off the radio while we had great conversations with the one we share our life with. (each other) When our cars brake system started acting up we were within walking distance to a Ford dealership.

Dear Lord God Almighty please continue to walk with us in our finances and other matters of importance. As we have been in a position of humbling ourselves. We have been faced with what “Real Need” is. Keep the Faith my friends. Sorry to cut this short and late posting but I am flat wore out from driving and Choir practice stats 6:45 AM in a few hours. Amen and Amen

Rest well my friends, Our destiny may be delayed but.......

IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
GOOD SUNDAY MORNING. THIS IS WHAT I AM HEARING THIS WEEK. MAJOR BANK 1 RECEIVED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REGARDING THE RV THIS WEEK. SECURITY SERVICES ON STANDBY TO PROVIDE SECURE TRANSACTIONS. BANK 1 IS READY TO GO WHILE SUPPOSEDLY A SECOND BANK IS HOLDING UP THE PROCESS BY REQUESTING A SLIGHTLY HIGHER PERCENTAGE (THIS HAS NOT BEEN VERIFIED SO TREAT AS RUMOR). STILL OTHERS SAY BANK 2 IS A MINOR PLAYER.

ADMINBILL
SOME SAYING IMF MAINTENANCE MAY BE SIGNIFICANT THIS TIME. (IT HASN'T IN THE PAST). STILL OTHERS SAYING G20 MAY HAVE A PART IN THE PROCESS (HASN'T IN THE PAST). OTHERS SAYING BY THE 15TH FOR GROUPS AND AUGUST 1ST FOR THE PUBLIC. RUMORED ANNOUNCEMENTS IN IRAQ ARE STILL RUMORS. THE BOTTOM LINE IS NOTHING HAS HAPPENED THAT HAS REAL MERIT TO PROVE WE HAVE ANYTHING MOVEMENT.

SO FAR NOTHING HAS BEEN CORRECT SO IT IS TIME TO ONCE AGAIN PUT OUR BIG BOY PANTS ON AND WAIT.

Pj

AdminBill good morning, nice to catch you. Do you truly believe the JohnQ public will indeed get to go. Seems like there are other countries supporting Iraq with major loans. However what I belie
ve is their pride in their country would want to have a currency with value, but the people as we know in our own country don't always matter? Thanks have a great day.

Sandnsea
Map - Finally an ALL GREEN Mosul, Allah bless our security forces. What we know - it's being reported all over the world Abadi has spoken But as Admin says, we need to keep a level head and see how it all plays out

IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 Avatar?id=1618909&m=75&t=1482967281
Darky
PM Abadi is sending out the following text message: PM Al-Abadi arrives in Mosul to announce its liberation and congratulate the armed forces and Iraqi people on this victory... Articles are reporting "The Iraqi prime minister has declared the city of Mosul fully liberated from Islamic State..." TNT

IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 Avatar?id=1591649&m=73&t=1451331463
BODI
May God Bless Iraq!! I believe our Miracle has arrived

IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 Avatar?id=1623459&m=76&t=1494554632
Sandnsea
This is blood money - these people have suffered enough - I really hope for their sake it's done

BODI
Sand don't look at it that way....the world has suffered - we will use this money to assist them with 'new growth and opportunity'

BODI
Abadi said 1billion needed for basic infrastructure needs...that is drop in the bucket for us Smile

Pj
Me too sand yes we can't forget that either. At times it has had a bad affect but I try to stay focused. I never wanted it before they were free! I pray they truly are and can return to some normal life. Many have suffered and lost so much no amount of money will ever repair!

Haloheal
Wow what a special powerful time Godly energy full moon lions gate energy coming in ...

Sandnsea
Having experienced this in my family under the Nazi's the inhuman it is mind boggling

BODI
Praise God Halo...I am feeling some wonderful shifts happening this morning...the moon was so beautiful last night..it was pulsating

Haloheal
Bodi I wish I could post I got a video and pictures of a blue orb ship I seems to get them all the time I have an album of many I have taken they are spectacular .!!!

BODI
Everyone have a most Blessed Day - Let's stay in Gratitude - this is done!!! Hugs and Love

IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 Avatar?id=1623459&m=76&t=1494554632
Sandnsea
365 - MEDIA IN FULL FORCES AS @HaiderAlAbadi IS ABOUT THE ADDESS THE WORLD THAT #MOSUL IS FULL LIBERATED AND COMBAT IS OVER

IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 Avatar?id=1594786&m=75&t=1454635590
Merlyn
ADON, I AM WONDERING IF WE REALLY WILL GET THE 800 NUMBERS OR BE NOTIFIED BY A DIFFERENT MEDIUM

IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 Avatar?id=1596931&m=75&t=1457034546
Adonismale
Merlyn remains to be seen.. But I think it will be with number

IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 Avatar?id=1596577&m=75&t=1456608110
snickers
Dinarguru.com has a pretty goodrunning compendium of the incoming mosul info. Oh, and wasn't aware that daz was an intel guru.

Sandnsea
Cross it off the list

IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 Avatar?id=1596931&m=75&t=1457034546
Adonismale
Hello room. Are we just waiting for Iraq to publish new rate? Perhaps before the Asian markets open?

Haloheal
Adonis hi there are settled ? Hope all is well ?

Adonismale
Halo traveling but hopefully exchanging in a few days

Sandnsea
Iraqi Security - Keep seeing bull**** about #Iraq's counter-terrorism service being depleted/weak after Mosul. Far from the truth. CTS is stronger than ever.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IRAQ - WSOMN Sunday Drama 7/9/17 Empty WSOMN Sun Drama

Post by Scotchie Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:56 am

Ted:  Wrong.  Everything ADMINBILL says is false news.

ADMINBILL:  You received additional documents?  That is very funny.  Did your wife buy some more Charmin?  The G20 came and went.  Next.

BODI:  It would be a miracle for your miracle to arrive.  BODI, you feel shifts this morning?  Suggest you go on a diet.

Merlyn:  There are no 800 numbers

Adonismale:  Don't worry that you are traveling.  You can go to the moon and back before there will be a revaluation.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum