Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:22 pm

Guru Bluwolf:   PEOPLE THAT ARE LOSEING SLEEP WAITING FOR A CALL,SHOULD DO THE OPPOSITE RELAX AND SLEEP IN PEACE FOR IT WILL JUST APPEAR LIKE A THEIF IN THE SILENCE OF THE NIGHT,NO ONE WILL SEE BUT IT WILL APPEAR.  NO MASTER PLAN,JUST WAITING FOR THE CORRECT TIME.  NO HISTORY WHAT SO EVER,BUT THIS IS NOT A REGULAR INTERNATIONAL RELEASE IT IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME DEAL

I CANNOT GO INTO DETAILS SORRY.   THE WHOLE WORLD IS CRYING.   SECOND TO SECOND WATCH.  DO RELAX AND GET SOME SLEEP.

I HAVE LOST RADIO CONTACT WITH THE CAPTAIN.   AS A INTEL PROVIDER I KNOW THAT OKIE IS GETTING FED THE CORRECT INFO,IT IS NOT HIS FAULT IF THEY ARE BUYING TIME IN ORDER TO GET THIS RIGHT,HE IS EVEN THOUGH SOME DO NOT LIKE THIS , CERTAINLY THE MOST LOOKED  AT INTEL PROVIDER IN OUR HISTORY AND HE WAS CHOSEN FOR THIS FACT,HE IS A HUMBLE MAN WITH NOT A BAD OR DECIEVEING BONE IN HIS BODY.. HE IS FINE A WARRIOR AND HE SURE KNOWS WHAT TO DO.

YOU HAVE 312,000,000 PEOPLE IN THE U.S. THAT DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS OR DON'T CARE TO KNOW,,YOU'VE ONLY GOT 8 MILLION THAT DO,SO DO THE MATH

NO YOU MAY NOT ASK MY SOURCE,IT IS OF PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE THOUGH.

CAN I BE SINCERE HERE NO GOVERNMENT NEVER CARES WHAT YOU HURT,,ALL THEY CARE FOR IS FOR HOW LONG THEY CAN BE IN THERE SEATS AND MAKE ALOT MONEY DOING IT,,   NO I AM NOT RUNNING FOR OFFICE,,SEE ONE OF QUALITIES OF A POLITICIAN IS TO DECIEVE AND BE A HIPOCRITE AND I DO NOT FIT IN WITH THAT..

A NEW WORLD ORDER SHOULD COME INTO PLAY AND GOD WILL MAKE THAT CHANGE AT HIS TIME,IMO I THINK IT IS THAT TIME.  LIKE YOU I SUFFER ALL LOSTS,SEE BEHIND THE SCEENS I GET THOSE PHONE CALLS OVER 200 TIMES DAILY,ALL I WILL SAY IS WE ARE IN A SECOND TO SECOND SCENARIO
ALL IS SILENCED AND ALL IS GOOD,WE ARE IN THE BEST POSITION EVER.  WE HAVE A BLACKOUT IN INFO COMING IN FROM IRAQ. 

ABOUT THE ONLY ALIENS THAT I CAN RECALL ON ARE A FEW ANGRY BIRDS WHO HAVE BEEN JUMPING IN AND OUT OF THESE SITES TRYING TO DISCOUARAGE ALL AND SOME EGO SEEKERS WHO WANT THE CREDIT FOR THIS ANNONCEMENT, I FOR ONE WISH THEM WELL BUT I AM NOT INTO THIS FOR THE GLORY, I AM HERE JUST TO INFORM ALL.  

Guru Bulldog75:  TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE FINANCIAL QUARTER. ITS AN EXCELLENT TIME FOR BANKS, CORPORATIONS AND GOVERNMENTS TO ADJUST, RECONCILE, BALANCE THE FINANCIAL BOOKS. *******

THE WORLD SITUATION OF WHICH EVERYONE IS ACUTELY AWARE OF, HAS A DIRE NEED FOR THIS RV ENHANCEMENT. I TRULY BELIEVE WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF THIS DYNAMIC, COLOSSAL EVENT.

THOUGH WE HAVE BEEN ON THIS DOOR-STEP SOME 24 TIMES PRIOR, WE HAVE NEVER HAD THE 'IDEAL CONDITIONS' THAT WE HAVE NOW. IMHO: SOURCES, SITUATIONS, CIRCUMSTANCES POINT TO THIS INEVITABLE RATE POST, BUT NO ONE CAN DECLARE THE EXACT TIME, RATE, DATE BUT GOD.

TAKE CAUTION, AND PLEASE FILTER CAREFULLY OUTSIDE INFO. WE HAVE GREAT HOPES FOR TODAY OR TOMORROW. IT APPEARS WE ARE ONE FOOT AWAY FROM THE TOUCHDOWN. WE PRAY AND DECLARE OUR TIME HAS COME.

AND, WE PRAY FOR ALL THOSE IN NEED, FOR OUR OPTIMISM AND STRENGTH CONTINUES. THE IQD & DONG ARE STRONG RATES & WILL EVENTUALLY POST, IMHO. IT'S INEVITABLE & WE DECLARE IT. LET'S GET SOME SLEEP AND PREPARE. I LOVE YOU ALL. ~ AMEN.

ONE OF THE GREATEST SINGLE PARAMOUNT CONCERNS OF THE IMF AND BIS: "THERE CAN BE NO MISTAKES". THIS IS TOO GREAT OF AN EVENT.  IT WILL EFFECT MOST OF THE ECONOMIC WORLD, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY. THUS THE HOLD DUE TO:  RATS, GNATS, HACKERS, PILFERS, DOUBLE AGENTS, BAD GUYS. 

I HAVE AGREED NOT TO DISCLOSE ANY RATES. BUT THIS RV SHOULD COME QUICKLY. THE TIMING APPEARS TO BE EXCELLENT DUE TO THE END OF THE 2ND FISCAL QTR FOR MOST COUNTRIES & GOVTS & BANKS. THIS WILL GO VIRAL ON THE BANKS AND SITES  AND SHOULD GO ALL AT ONCE...EXTREME HIGH PROBABILITY FOR THIS WEEKEND.

Guru Mike:   CBI moving forward with their plan..they've been running this drum beat to really get the banking system in line...we read a couple of articles about an agreement that Shabibi signed with Azerbaijan...These are strategic agreements - these are sovereign agreements - these are agreements that are opening the country up for trade and setting them up on the International Stage.

We read a couple of articles that talked specifically about the Finance Committee, which is the Political wing that helps the CBI craft their monetary policy which will pass the laws,  jump on board like we have never seen them jump on board before.  Yesterday they called for them to raise the rate of the dinar almost immediately - they wanted something done...today they said they backed the Economic Plan - they are behind them and they are going to pass the necessary things that they need.

Guru BOBGETZ6:   I believe it [HCL]  has to be complete, by law, before Shabibi can pull the trigger.  I hear that they are very close.  Supposedly, they have to make it law by publishing in the Gazette for three days then Shabibi can do it and I also believe that he won't waste time.

Guru Vic1:   BROTHERMEN AND SISTERCHIX...I CAME IN TO SAY...THAT I WISH YOU ALL ...ALL A GOOD NIGHTS REST...PLEASE REMEMBER...THAT WE NEED OUR HEALTH ...IN ORDER TO MANAGE THE WEALTH OF OUR FATHER!

PLEASE REST WELL...SHUT IT DOWN AND ENJOY YOUR SLEEP! WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE GOOD DECISIONS IF WE ARE NOT HITTING ON ALL 8 CYLINDERS!!!

THE RV IS PARKED IN THE DRIVE WAY WAITING FOR A DRIVER TO YELL FOUR AS WE DRIVE THIS BAD BOY HOME!   AS FAR AS OUR MOST IMPORTANT RV...IT IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN...JESUS CHRIST!!! WITHOUT WATER ..THERE IS NO WINE!!! KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! JC4LIFE!

NOW...LETS WATER THAT TALK DOWN! FOLKS THE VND...IS A VERY AND INTRACATE PART OF THIS WHOLE FORMULA! VIETNAM...HAS BEEN ABUSED BY CHINA WE NEED TO SUPPORT IN THE ...CONSUMERISM PART OF VIETNAMESE PRODUCTS!

WE WILL SEE MUCH PRESSURE PUT ON CHINA THROUGH THE NEXT TWO YEARS! THE FACT THAT THEY ALREADY GOT CAUGHT IN IRAQ FOR "SLAVE LABOR/INCARCERATED LABOR" ... NOW THE UN IS ALL OVER CHINA TO MAINTAIN ...HUMAN RIGHTS

THE CHINESE HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME FAIR! THE WTO...IS WHAT SETS THE RULES IN INT'L BUSINESS ...  THE VIETNAMESE HAVE TO HAVE A FAIR TRADE DEAL! YOU CANNOT DEGRADE A CURRECY OR NOT REVALUE A CURRENCY IF... YOUR ONLY USING THAT TECHNIQUE...TO BK OTHER NATIONS! SEE WHAT I MEAN? OR NEED MORE EXP. THE MONGOLIANS ... NOW THOSE BAD A$$ BOYZ TORE THINGS UP!!!

THE MANAGED FLOAT IS WHEN THE RATE OF EXCHANGE CANNOT GO UP OR DOWN MORE THAN 2.5% EVER 90 DAYS!  SHABS HAS SAID HE WILL KEEP A MANAGED FLOAT!  MALIKI...DOES NOT WANT TV COVERAGE OF HIS INTEROGATION...THIS MIGHT BE A WAY FOR SHABS TO SNEAK IN UNDER RADAR!!! NEVER KNOW!!

Guru Blaino:  THE WORD IS CIRCULATING THAT THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT SOME "PRE" SITUATIONS WILL GO INTO SOME FORM OF EXCHANGE OR 'PAYOUT' COMMENCING TONIGHT! I HAVE GOTTEN SEVERAL DISCONNECTED CONFIRMS.  VERY SPARSE ON THE ACTUAL "HERE IS THE PERSON WHO CASHED OUT!" KIND OF COMMENTS. SOME OF THIS COMES IN FROM RENO, SOME FROM DENVER AND SOME FROM HOUSTON. SEVERAL OTHER PLACES AS WELL. I DON'T GET MUCH EAST COAST STUFF. NEVER CULTIVATED THE SOURCES. SO, THE LACK OF EASTERN CITIES MEANS NOTHING WHEN COMING FROM ME. THERE IS COMPELLING EVIDENCE THAT "SOMETHING" HAS HAPPENED TO THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE FED AND THE UST. SOME IN A POSITION TO KNOW FEEL THAT THE UST HAS ABSORBED THE FED AND INDEED THERE ARE STORIES OF FED WORKERS NOW RECEIVING UST CHECKS/BENIFITS AND THE LIKE. WE ARE CONTINUING TO WATCH.  

Guru SoonerPatriot:  Good Morning Peeps! Once again we’re in a weekend and once again I’m going to tell you this is a weekend of positives, and it is. No negatives to report, only good things on the horizon. We have been waiting for what appears to be an unknown that nobody will admit to or can’t. So I’m going to relate something from history and you can make your own parallels to this situation.

Most of you involved in this investment have heard of a similar “Re-Valuation” that took place when Kuwait was retaken from the jaws of Saddam Hussein in the early 1990s. It was similar; in fact it was supposed to be the model for how this “Re-valuation” was to work. Initially this RV as we all know them to be called these days was very identical, with one marked exception. Instead of just the “Fat Cats” participating (those with over $10 million in money required for the Kuwait RV), this RV was opened up to the public.

Let’s be honest, it wasn’t willingly opened up to us, but by the time they could clamp down and restrict this investment to the rich and famous, something got in the way. Our soldiers and the many civilians involved in the Iraqi operation became owners of lots of dinars. The PTBs were in a quandary, make it public that only the rich were going to be allowed to participate, or write an Executive Order allowing all of us to participate. The PTBs decided they’d do the later, and here we are, although the PTBs still don’t really want us here. We’re a thorn in their side

How do a huge number of millionaires and billionaires, maybe even a trillionaire or two suddenly emerge from obscurity, from what was advertised as a scam? This is a huge dilemma for the PTBs and one they’re still grappling with. We’re like a tick on a dog and the dog can’t do anything to get rid of it.

Now here’s where we start our history lesson, because we don’t want to talk about those things that nobody is supposed to know about with this current exercise. With Kuwait, the RV officially happened 10 days in advance, but it wasn’t announced for 10 days and then, those still sitting around with Kuwaiti Dinars to exchange were few. That allowed them to take care of these leftover people in about 6 to 8 hours. Such is not the case now/ So instead of six to eight hours, it’s rumored that we will have 6 to 8 days at a more preferred rate.  This is due to the massive amount of people needing to go to the bank and exchange.

Let’s revisit Kuwait in 1992. What do you think took place in those10 days between the actual    and when it was announced?  Well, it wasn’t exactly like a morgue as countries who had invested money into the war effort were allowed to recoup tax dollars to repay themselves for money lost in the war. Of course those in charge didn’t forget the world leaders, who always make sure they take care of themselves and their inner circle. Then there were those who invested heavily in making sure the PTBs were in control, so those had to get preferential treatment, and on and on.

I don’t remember if these people were referred to as whales, because nobody was supposed to know about them – and most didn’t. This was a time before a computer in every household or even a well-functioning Internet.  So the presence of whales being paid off prior to an official announcement was easier to hide.

I sat and watched it happen with Kuwait, amazed that everybody just sat on their hands and let it happen, yet it’s rumored that this same thing is happening now. Hmmmmmm! We’ve had Intel providers say this RV’d two weeks ago, yet where is our official announcement? Kuwait also wasn’t hampered by a world economic crisis. Well it was, but it just hadn’t become the problem then that it is now. So this time around, a simple  RV  became a global reset, which is a nice way of saying, “The fiat monetary system was a disastrous idea, let’s go back to an asset-based currency system.”

We also didn’t have another dominant currency emerge like the VND, which allowed the “Whales” to go stand in the serving line multiple times. There was enough greed to hand out back then, but this time around it seems we’ve set a totally new standard in defining GREED! We have people so addicted to money and greed that they can’t help themselves yet has anyone heard of one dollar going into charity, a church, or helping someone or a group in need of a helping hand?  I’ve not to date, but I also know greedy people are the poorest givers.

I’m also concerned this time around that the banking community seems to have its own greedy member that refuses to turn over exchange codes to other banks to service, preferring to slow the process down while it processes the chosen few at the expense of the masses. So while we wait for our time during this “RV,” we need to each of us evaluate how aggressive we’re going to be in giving backwards and forwards. Ten percent is not set in concrete. If the situation presents itself in your situation, there’s nothing wrong with 20%, 25%, or even 50% or more.

Hopefully we have got to the point that even the PTBs have tired of the multiple feedings of the “Addicted with Greed Whales” or as some term them now, the cockroaches. It is time to stop with the feeding the chosen few and let the rest of us exchange and start to live.

We can’t all buy up additional shares of companies like a Warren Buffett has, and many of us would rather invest in humanity and righting our listing political ship. But then there are those who desire the ship to list – some say in favor of eventually the same fate as the Titanic.

Those of us still waiting for our chance will soon get that chance, but will we follow the same path of “The Whales,” or will we ban together and show the world what this blessing is really all about. I’ve seen the moral compass of many of you peeps and I’m betting you are that special someone who’s not afraid to step out in front of the crowd and say “Follow Me!” You people aren’t afraid to give back and see the joy and good that just a percentage of your blessing gives.

God Bless Everyone! This blessing is imminent. Now is the time to decide whether you will follow the path of greed or the path of giving, I know how my God wants me to go. How about you? Let’s stay positive, let’s stay the course, and let’s force the whales to give even though they’re addicted to their greed. Some may think we are insignificant, but let’s let the tick take down the dog. Let’s make a difference that the world can’t ignore! WE ARE CHOSEN – LET US ROAR!

???? I don't believe in the whales getting paid first

Believe what you want or don't want. There are still people who believe the world is flat and I don't hold that against them even if I don't agree. I fought for your right to disagree without getting banned. So come out with your own theory and I'll read yours. I want you to converse and feel free to disagree with me as much as you desire without fear of being banned. That's what this chat room is for - to exchange ideas and I applaud you for speaking up. Now please tell us why you feel that way!

I love you all, but I've got to run. But I hope I've given all of you hope and knowledge that this blessing is imminent and that there are issues we can discuss and ways that we as a group can ban together and be the strongest force this world has ever seen. You don't have to be big or deep-pocketed. You just need to stand up, roar loudly, and make sure your opinion is heard. Nothing is impossible other than what we allow to be impossible. DO NOT EVER SHORT-CHANGE YOURSELF AND WHAT YOU CAN DO! Have a super day and weekend!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum