Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Dr. Clarke 6/28/17

4 posters

Go down

2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 Empty Dr. Clarke 6/28/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:40 am

DR. CLARKE: Witt: You are 100% Correct....and this needs to be posted because every currency investor in the U.S., needs to MAKE A NOTE, about this IRS Tax information, as a True Fact, and listed on their website for ANYONE TO VIEW. PAY YOUR TAXES! (if you choose). Unless, the IRS code changes, which MAY happen in the future.

We copied and pasted this directly from the IRS website, IRS PUBLICATION 525: 

Foreign currency transactions. If you have a gain on a personal foreign currency transaction because of changes in exchange rates, you don't have to include that gain in your income unless it is more than $200. If the gain is more than $200, report it as a capital gain.

Crystal Clear. (For Individuals) 

Show it to your CPA, Financial & Tax Professionals, which we're NOT, but recommend you Get Some of these folks NOW, or at least Line them Up (if you choose).

Their Words, Not anyone else's.

FYI,  DR. CLARKE

P.S. We Guess-Timate 2nd Half of JULY.
(Remember what we said earlier about JULY?)   MASSIVE.

Hey, do you know what the HOTTEST Month is in Iraq? You know, temperature-wise? 
AUGUST is listed 1st.........But, JULY is listed right with it, as equally HOT......the mean high is 110 degrees celsius.

Why, would that information be important? Maybe is isn't, but then again, maybe it is?.....Think about it. Just so you know, IT IS.

From our JUNE 11, 2017 Post (LINK) (17 days ago):

• The LEADER: Baghdadi - Russia PUBLICLY claims the credit.
  • The Calendar: Everything in JUNE - Abadi to Saudi, Iran, Kuwait, Ramadan, Eid, IMF old funds release 30th, new CBI website. ......then......Nothing significant for JULY. Zip. (in comparison)
  • The Fake News: U.S. blamed for air bombing the Old Mosque. Abadi to announce the Liberation of Mosul several times over a 2 month period - June 12, a few days, next week, coming days, coming hours.....Mosul done. No it's not. Yes it is. No it's not. Daesh defeated. No not yet. Yes they are. No they aren't. 3% left. Then 7% left. No 2% left. No, 3% left. No, 1% left. 7 Districts. No 5 Districts. No 6 Districts. Now 3 Districts. No it’s 4 Districts. Now it’s 2 Districts. No, it’s 1 Final District. It’s in coming days……no, it’s hours. No, it’s Done. No, they’re still there. Where? 500 left. Now, 700. No, less than 300. Now less than 100. No, it’s less than 1,000. How many left?……..Crystal Clear…………Hours…….How many hours was that?
  • The Reverse-Opposite: Grand Ol Mosque came down, strategically destroyed BY DAESH. (we really didn't know this exactly ahead of time.....but kinda guessed something like this)
  • (We also knew the Travel Ban counter claims were completely Bogus claims, and would be reversed, once reached Supreme Court - just weren't sure of timing and a 9-0 landslide ruling)

What was the SHOCKER we spoke of within the 2 weeks, you wouldn't miss, that would Change Everything?: The Grand Ol Mosque destroyed by Daesh. Also, the new CBI Website.

But really, it was Abadi's tour of SA, Kuwait, Iran all in One Week,….for the timing and impact was unmistakable evidence that, something BIG had just changed TANGIBLY - not just words.....for it, and all these were ACCURATELY PUBLICIZED. PUBLIC......and everything that's significant MUST BE REPORTED PUBLICLY in the U.S., also - not just in Iraq, or ME or wherever. 

HEY, you do know.......that Iraq is NOT required to significantly increase the value of their currency, the Dinar - don't you? They could go on for a very long time, just doing what they're doing. You know that Right?

But, we Really Really don't think they will. We think they are much Smarter than that........and over 35 Million People, AT MINIMUM, are begging for Economic Relief, and a return to not only Freedom from Terrorism, guns, torture, captivity, death, suffering and constant FEAR.......they Want, NEED, and Deserve - a Significant RISE in Prosperity & Abundance - NOW, asap..........(Just like Every One of You, as well). 

Seriously folks, it's going to take an Official PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT, NOT JUST of MOSUL being Liberated - 

BUT ADDITIONALLY, a PUBLIC Announcement about the ENTIRE Country of IRAQ, NOW being LIBERATED FROM ANY CONTROL OF DAESH, AND AT SAFE LEVELS, whereby the people of Iraq may return to a normal and peaceful life. (They know there will always be spotty, violence & terroristic acts in the future - CONTROL is the key word).

The Official, PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT of the entire Country of Iraq…….Liberated from Daesh.

We feel they will do this in tandem, at the same time. It's not just about Mosul, but must include the statement about the WHOLE COUNTRY of Iraq.

We feel that it may take a little time, before they actually, OFFICIALLY & PUBLICLY change their currency value,
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 Empty Clarke

Post by Scotchie Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:48 am

Instead of talking about tax brackets for your gains, how about talking about taking the exotic currencies as a tax loss, as that is what they are...a loss, worth nothing.

Be sure to tell the IRS you were speculating in exotic currencies.

You will see no gains.  End of story.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

2 - Dr. Clarke   6/28/17 Empty Re: Dr. Clarke 6/28/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:56 am

Dr Clarke is a nom de plume used by Recaps to generate interest in their site.  He/she has no intel, it's completely fabricated.  Recaps knows this.  The Dr Clarke posts are orchestrated for timing and content.

Clarke went from being an all-knowing guru with deep connections to the so-called AOP...to issuing guesstimates...because Clarke has lied from the beginning...Recaps has known all along...Clarke has been 100% wrong since January 2016, when Recaps claims he randomly sent intel to them.  We've already proven that claim by Recaps to be bullshit.

All to make a buck, right Recaps?  Recaps is no better than CNN.  #FakeNewsForProfit
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:20 pm

All this is, is an introduction of the new guru on the block for Recaps.  They need new blood!
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:59 pm

UPDATED with additional info:

What was the SHOCKER we spoke of within the 2 weeks, you wouldn't miss, that would Change Everything?: The Grand Ol Mosque destroyed by Daesh. Also, the new CBI Website. But really, it was Abadi's tour of SA, Kuwait, Iran all in One Week,….for the timing and impact was unmistakable evidence that, something BIG had just changed TANGIBLY - not just words.....for it, and all these were ACCURATELY PUBLICIZED. PUBLIC......and everything that's significant MUST BE REPORTED PUBLICLY in the U.S., also - not just in Iraq, or ME or wherever. 

HEY, you do know.......that Iraq is NOT required to significantly increase the value of their currency, the Dinar - don't you? They could go on for a very long time, just doing what they're doing. You know that Right?

But, we Really Really don't think they will. We think they are much Smarter than that........and over 35 Million People, AT MINIMUM, are begging for Economic Relief, and a return to not only Freedom from Terrorism, guns, torture, captivity, death, suffering and constant FEAR.......they Want, NEED, and Deserve - a Significant RISE in Prosperity & Abundance - NOW, asap..........(Just like Every One of You, as well). 

Seriously folks, it's going to take an Official PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT, NOT JUST of MOSUL being Liberated - 
BUT ADDITIONALLY, a PUBLIC Announcement about the ENTIRE Country of IRAQ, NOW being LIBERATED FROM ANY CONTROL OF DAESH, AND AT SAFE LEVELS, whereby the people of Iraq may return to a normal and peaceful life. (They know there will always be spotty, violence & terroristic acts in the future - CONTROL is the key word).

The Official, PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT of the entire Country of Iraq…….Liberated from Daesh.

We feel they will do this in tandem, at the same time. It's not just about Mosul, but must include the statement about the WHOLE COUNTRY of Iraq.

We feel that it may take a little time, before they actually, OFFICIALLY & PUBLICLY change their currency value, after these statements....maybe at least a couple of weeks or so - they like Exact CYCLES. DATES. NUMBERS.....the Sun. The Moon. The Weather. The Traditions……..just our Guess.

However, we need to make this statement: When Iraq says with their Words: "In the Coming Days......", historically so far, in their history, it usually has meant and worked out to be, AT LEAST a minimum of 30 to 60 Days, before the ACTION actually takes place. Maybe they will break this 30+ day cycle......or maybe not.

Remember what our favorite day of the week is?
Yep - “Fun-day FRIDAY". FRIDAY's.....notice how many BIG things have happened on FRIDAY's?......especially over the past 3 months? Friday's are MAGICAL DAYS.....We Love Friday's. Why? Because it's always the Beginning of the Weekend! Woo Hoo (Wink)

LOOK AHEAD ONLY. 
IGNORE what's Behind You. It's OVER. ALL OF IT! 
LOOK AHEAD ONLY. 

All in our Fictitiously Factual, Opinions, Views, Beliefs and Seriously Flawed "ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES" escapades and offerings (For FREE). 

P.S. #2 - Don't get too worked up about all this new info being thrown out there on the new CBI website......especially the Rates....back rates, dates, all in Arabic etc. Remember, they Know EVERYONE is watching, AND they want to paint you a pretty little "PICTURE", which has a Strategy......which includes a "Timing" feature of Transparency.
What's the opposite of "FASTER"?

Ok, we think we're done Blowin Off.....

WAIT! Yes, we heard you........For the Dong-ers. It’s Still tied to Iraq's......DAESH status.

Oh, yeah, that's right, we mentioned N. Korea also as a hint last time........Keep Watching. Dennis Rodman worked miracles. What? What we Don't Know......tied to your Dong.

MASSIVE MONEY moves in JULY. Maybe you'll get some? Maybe? We certainly hope so.

Remember: It's gets REALLY HOT in AUGUST, in Iraq......and they need RELIEF!.......even in JULY.

Pres. Trump is a GENIUS..........working for YOU.

At least, WE think so........and from what we know about him.....he likes to move FAST, with Everything He Does......if you haven't Noticed.

We may not ever post again. Then again, we may not get the Chance.......or have to. We don't know.....
Do You?

LOGICALLY: According to our Logical Calculations, it could take until Late September, because of the time needed after the announcement of Iraq's Country Liberation, to get the Money completely Solid & Secure, in place and SLOWLY hidden objectives justified and strategically mis-directed.

ILLOGICALLY: According to our Illogical Calculations, which we REALLY are all about, and LOVE THE BEST, we Feel that the 2nd Half of JULY, has a MASSIVE Probability for a MASSIVE amount of Money to MOVE. (User Discretion advised - You gotta really look hard & deep on this one)
WE'RE MUCH MORE "ILLOGICAL" THAN WE ARE "LOGICAL".

​JULY & AUGUST in Iraq are Scorching HOT! (get your magnifying glass out)

But then again, after JULY 4th, "ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME".

(We Know......you think we're complete Nut Jobs). Thank You.

P.S. #3 - Iraq knows what’s happening with the SUN, on August 21st. It’s Very VERY Significant.
(Way Before then, would really be in their Best Interests)

We CERTAINLY did Not give you a DATE, or any Dates.

And, we CERTAINLY did Not give you a RATE (like higher than the new imposter Iraq CBI website Rate, like $1.34 - $1.60). Neither a DATE or a RATE, for sure. Nope, not us. NEVER.

Because that would be, absolutely Ludicrous, Insane and quite frankly Absurd!

…….Why do we make things so Difficult?……..I guess maybe it’s because all the (so-called) most important, wise, life wisdom books ever written, like the Bible, Koran etc…….are usually as clear as Mud (as a whole), and written in such a manner, on purpose, so that the reader cannot be Lazy, in order to discern the most True & Important Messages…….maybe that’s why. Or, maybe we’re just……..really Weird?…….or Maybe it’s just………FUNNER!…….. ?

Or Maybe, we’re REQUIRED, to do so?…….Ya never know?

WATCH MORE HINTS: Key Word - (REGION) - Syria, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey.......REGION - China, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, N. Korea

All in our Screwy…….......Opinion.

What's YOUR Perfect Opinion?
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum