Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:05 am

Guru Ghost (OkieOilman):   I AM FULLY EXPECTING THE BIG BLACK JET TO LAND LATER THIS AFTERNOON AND OKIE CRAWL OUT OF THE COCKPIT WITH "THE POST" IN HIS HAND'S TO BE DELIVERED TO ALL OF US. OKIE HAS TRIED EVIDENTIALLY UNSUCESFULLY IN THE PAST FOR YOU TO STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT'S OCCURING IN IRAQ--THE PRICE OF METAL'S--OR THE STOCK MARKET--THESE ARE NOT INDICATOR'S OF ANY INFLUENCE OVER A TIMED (TIMED) GLOBAL EVENT. JUST SIT STILL AND WAIT FOR THE BLACK JET THIS AFTERNOON. LAST REPORT FROM OKIE IS THAT HE IS JUST A FEW HOUR'S FROM LANDING.

Guru Bulldog75:    THERE IS A MAJOR [BANKING] ALIGNMENT FORTHCOMING; THEY DO THEIR STUFF USUALLY ON T-W-THURS.  I WILL ANSWER EVERYONE'S RATE...QUESTION:  DONG ABOVE .01 AND IQD ABOVE 10 BUCKS.

Guru Hammerman:   DIANARIAN.COM 6/28 i can comferm 3 tiers of cash ,,,1st goverment an high ranking miltary around 28 dollars ,,,, 2nd lower millarty an any one invitede buy tier one aprox 12 dolars ,,theses are specile negocaited rates not for all ,,,, 3rd will be iqd rv rate speculation is around 3 dollars no one nones this rate yet ,,,, tier 1 an 2 have invitees to make some type of cash in deal over the weekend

,cant share any more on this then what i have just done so dont ask NOTHING ABOUT ,,,,]]]

THERE IS TUNS OF INTEKL OUT THERE MOST IS SAYING 23 RVS BEFORE JULY 1 BUT IMO BEING SAID FROM TO MANY INTEL PROVIDERS EVEN LOWER ONES HAVE THIS IMFO LEADS ME TO BELIVE MISS IMO IMO ,,

remember i gotta be wiser then the person giving me the intel ,,,I DO FEEL 23 COUNTRIES RVED ABOUT 15 DAYS AGO CHINA IS COVERING AT A A DAY RATE OF ABOUT 700 BILLION IMO THIS WILLL STAY JUST LIKE IT IS UNTIL CHINA RUNS OUT OF MONEY ARE THEY ARE COMPLETLY HAPPY ,, rember this they loss nothing in this process they get it all back

Guru Blaino:    "REVALUATION WARNING”!! IMPENDING POSSIBILITY OF RAPID MOVEMENT GOING FORWARD.

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL PLANETDINAR ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY, THE "IQD" OR "IRAQI DINAR"

IQD IS CURRENTLY RE-APPEARING ON TELLER SCREENS IN MANY AREAS AND ACROSS THE BANKING SECTOR. THIS VERY INFORMATION MAY NOT BE APPARENT TO THE TELLERS THEMSELVES, AND THIS COULD BE A PART OF THE PLAN TO HAVE IT JUST "APPEAR" SORT OF SUDDENLY, SO CALLING YOUR BANK WILL PROBABLY NOT HELP, BUT ONLY DELAY THE NUMBERS AND VALUES BEING RELEASED.

THERE IS A COMPLICATED BACK STORY HERE INVOLVING GROUP AND EARLY CASHOUT OR "EXCHANGE OPPORTUNITIES" HOWEVER I WILL NOT GO INTO IT AT THIS TIME BECAUSE:

1. ALMOST NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW... &

2. THERE IS NO EFFECT YOU OR I CAN HAVE ON THIS BUT WAIT ANYWAY...

SO CHOOSE TO BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION AND NOT HASSLE THE BANKS, THERE IS NOTHING AT ALL THEY WILL TELL YOU! THANKS FOR HELPING OUT!

IT'S KIND OF LIKE THE SITUATION I DESCRIBED ON OUR LAST CALL.... A TWELVE YEAR OLD BOY WITH A COPY OF PLAYBOY MAGAZINE... IT'S JUST A LOT OF PICTURES OF PLACES HE WON'T BE GOING... LIKE THE RV, FISHING AND STANDING IN LINE... YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL IT'S YOUR TURN!

::::: THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WILL ADVISE THE READER THAT PLANETDINAR.COM AND THE INTEL TEAM THERE HAVE DECLARED A "REVALUATION WARNING" AND INCREASE THE DINARICON ALERT LEVEL TO 5, OUR HIGHEST LEVEL!:::::

THIS WARNING IS STEP TWO OF A MULTI-STEP PROCESS :::::::

THE INTENT OF THIS WARNING IS TO ADVISE CITIZENS OF THE PLANET, DINARIANS ACROSS THE CHAT-O-SPHERE OR ELSEWHERE IN THE DINARIVERSE THAT CONDITIONS ARE NOW ESCALATED TO "FAVORABLE" FOR A REVALUATION TO INITIALIZE FROM THE MOMENT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT AND GOING FORWARD UNTIL REVALUATION OCCURS OR THIS WARNING IS IS CANCELLED BY PLANETDINAR.COM.

A WARNING IS A TIME DURING WHICH "MOST" CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR A REVALUATION TO OCCUR AND THAT OCCURANCE CANNOT BE RULED OUT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

WE ARE ARRIVED AT THAT PLACE IN THE CHAIN OF EVENTS WHERE A REVALUATION COULD HAPPEN AT ANY TIME, HOWEVER WE FEEL STRONGLY THAT PLANET INFORMATION SERVICES WILL HAVE ADEQUATE OPPORTUNITY TO ADVISE YOU OF THE APPEARANCE OF THE REVALUATION.

BLAINO HAS AUTHORIZED THIS REVALUATION WARNING TO ALERT CITIZENS TO THE IMPENDING POSSIBILITY OF RAPID MOVEMENT GOING FORWARD. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AS WE TRANSITION.

i have some strong intel from reliable sources that lead me to make this CHANGE.... Almost did it on tuesday morning, but decided to wait on additional news and intel. Got it, so i went for it! I will not release the intel to preclude the possibility of any interference or an excuse for delay.

there is a LOT..... A lot going on behind the scenes and i have wanted to share more than prudence dictates... However, i decided to stand mute and now the time is due to at least share this much with you.

Guru SWFloridaGuy : The HCL has not passed and Erbil has not been fully implemented. A power-sharing agreement they brokered in Erbil SHOULD HAVE allowed Allawi’s party to appoint Iraq’s defense minister with Maliki's approval of the candidate.  Allawi was SUPPOSED TO have become the head of a new strategic council designed to check Maliki's power but Maliki assumed control over the interior and defense ministries, claiming that Iraq’s precarious security situation required it and maintained that all of Allawi’s proposed candidates were unsuitable. Iraq is not out of Chapter 7 and the ministers are interim not permanent.

A year ago the Iraqi government announced ratification of the HCL draft and submitted it to Parliament for approval. The government then introduced some amendments which then were reviewed by the Energy Committee. The Commission on oil and energy decided the draft law of oil and gas had constitutional violations and moved to amend the bill to reach a suitable formula that would be agreed upon between the political blocs.  The National Alliance objected to the reading in Parliament and postponed it. The good news is that the parties in Erbil and Najaf announced that are attempting to pass important laws in Parliament now. The main laws they are focusing on are the HCL and General Amnesty. Let's hope they get it done.  

Guru Mike:   the CBI has been ready to go for a long time...they know what they want to do…they have a plan...they are moving forward with that plan.  The things we know that they have been telling everybody is the currencies are going to co-exist period of 2 yrs…they will have the same value and a revaluation of some sort to take place with all of this.  Sounds like CBI is in control of this process

They have postponed the tariff as far as we can tell.  But kinda suprisingly enough the CBI came out 2 days ago saying they were in favor of the tariffs, everything was ready to go and they were moving and just wondering if this isn’t a last ditch effort from Maliki to try to really mess with the CBI.  Not that it is [an] important thing.  You do NOT need the tariffs in order to have an RV – the tariffs not happening did NOT stop the RV.

Everybody needs to understand that there is not one thing that is going to stop this, start it, its a process...a series of events that go on...This is NOT event driven...tariffs do not have to be in place to have an RV...actually the tariffs NOT happening, happened to help this plan move along...maybe...the tariffs were...an interim step...Its Not a critical event in this whole process...now maybe they can go ahead with the full RV...they are moving at breakneck speed to get things done.

Guru Doc:   Our last hope for the RV by month's end was recently dashed as Parliament is posturing to delay implementation of the tariffs.  The simple reason for this is they are not ready.  The political instability is literally (in our opinion)  the main issue in preventing Iraq from moving forward.  This was highlighted in the SIGR report, by the UNSC in its report on Iraq, by Shabibi in implementing currency reform and now internally by members of Parliament.  It is preventing release of chapter 7, implementing Ebril, etc...We maintain these issues to be key also from the perspective it will take political stability for these issues to be resolved and political stability is a prerequisite to the RV.  Look for signs of stability like Ebril, chapter 7, etc.   We report, you decide.

Guru Adam Montana:     No RV yet, no talk of Chapter 7 this week, but it looks like the HCL is getting closer and that is a GOOD thing. It's looking more and more like the HCL is the key to moving forward, so that's what I'm keeping an eye on...getting them out of Chapter 7 is going to be a rubber-stamp deal. The important issues are now Erbil and HCL. The rest is just noise and fluff.  

if they can't RV right away, it's easier to kick the tariff can down the road than to pass it and without the HCL, there will be no RV so it's not likely they will get it done July 1...HCL, then Chapter 7, then RV, then tariff.

Guru Bluwolf:   JUST IN TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ALL IS STILL ON TRACK,,LOOKING GOOD,NO CHANGES,NO DELAYS,,JUST WAITING FOR OUR CODES

IT  [GOI] HAS BEEN IN PLAY FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS NOW,  IT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED...THE MINISTERS HAVE BEEN IN PLAY FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS...THE HCL AND EBRIL IS IN PLACE FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR...CHAPT 7 HAS BEEN LIFTED, UN NOW AWAITS FOR THE OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL RELEASE TO CLOSE THE ISSUE.

NOW IS ATIME FOR ALL TO OPEN YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS AND PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE AFFECTED IN COLORADO,FOR THE PEOPLE AFFECTED IN IRAQ,FOR THE PEOPLE AFFECT BY THE LOST OF JOBS AND HOMES, FOR THE PEOLE WHO ARE SICK AND WITHOUT MONEY FOR THERE TREATMENTS,FOR THE WOMEN WITH CHILDREN WHO LIVE IN THE STREETS NEEDING FOOD AND SHELTER,,AND WE PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU THAT YOU MAY BE BLESSED SOON SO THAT WE CAN CHANGE THE ISSUES ABOVE,,BLUWOLF

Guru Winalot:  The tariffs are already in place... they have received shipments.. it cannot go backwards.   if this cnbc thing is true... it is 8 years to the day that we gane iraq back control of their country...   

i am not finding anything yet at cnbc or anywhere else online about iraq and the national alliance with yesterdays or todays date on it.  we have a huge mess with the eurozone right now... they are having a summit today and tomorrow... look for a fix for that.. cause the only one is a rv...

Guru WildChild (Garry McGuire/WingIt):  i see where bondlady has debunked the tariff laws delayed for one more year....winalot had a good read,said how can u get imports,i.e. sea containers/and not have tariffs in place,they operate on a 30 day note..well we are fast approaching the 30 days to pay/////said she couldnt find anything where they passed a law or posted in papers where all changes must be made public

also it takes them time to do things....unless it affects there personal money....quickest way to get them to do something is to hit them in there pocket book or cost them too lose money,then you get...action....

Guru Bondlady:  Salih stressed that the economic power of Iraq's financial and of higher bank reserves and balance of payments surplus of government should be reflected on the strength of Iraqi dinar which in turn will be able to reduce inflation in the country...the only way i can see that happening is they have to set a new rate...we saw what 1170 to 1166, it did NOTHIN really so that dont work just to move it a few pips...so it would have to go a lot better than that if its to curb inflation...when it hits 1000,  i think thats when he changes monetary policies, imo, an lets supply an demand drive it up from there.

Guru Footforward:  HELLO! I JUST WANTED TO DROP A QUICK NOTE. I WANTED TO COME INTO CHAT AND DO SOME Q AND A, BUT IM JUST NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO SO. I HAVE TOO MUCH PACKING AND STUFF TO DO. SO WHAT IM GOING TO DO (ITS KINDA LAST MIN) IS GO ON THE BIG CALL, AND ADDRESS STUFF THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING ME.

SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ENJOY LISTENING TO ME YACK, OR NEED TO HAVE YOUR MIND PUT AT EASE.. Call line 1 (760) 569-7676 pin code: 169061#. AND YES THIS WILL BE RECORDED.

AGAIN THERE ISNT GOING TO BE MUCH NEW! I AM JUST SHARING THIS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO HEAR ME TALK. THAT IS ALL. THIS IS NOT PUMPING. AND THE CALL WILL BE RECORDED, SO IF YOU CANT MAKE IT FOR 7 EST THAT IS FINE! ALL REPLAY INFO WILL BE ON RECAPS LATER TONIGHT

Guru SoonerPatriot:  Folks, as an intel provider we can only report what the intel provides. We have no control over the whims of some politician or world leader of when he or she wants this to be released. Then you have the George Soros' of the world who want to take over countries.

How do you control an egotistical, evil person like that who wants to rule the world? What influence he has over this is unmeasurable. So I suggest if someone is upset with the intel community, form your own intel net and start making your own predictions.

So why are you shooting the intel givers anyway? If you don't agree, just blow them off and don't listen to them. Life is too short to go bonkers over someone you absolutely don't agree with.

Let's stay positive, let's stay the course, and let's not let some cynical individual intent on building their own ego ruin this time for you, to take anything away from YOUR MOMENT. Be stingy. Don't give them a piece of YOUR MOMENT!

God Bless Everyone and let's keep our heads high and show the world why we are the chosen ones for this blessing. We're the chosen ones for a reason, and I believe it is because we are above all this pettiness and God believes we will make this world a better place, POST RV!

I'm upset that you people fall for these people blowing smoke. You suck it up and get the whole room upset. There are more George Soros' out there, but he's the ringleader.  We need to be above the smoke and use common sense. You know more about this blessing than to fall for crap talk!

Simply we can get the dinar/VND in one basket, the VND first with dinar later, or VND RV and then PTBs RV dinar almost immediately to make it look like one basket. Just don't get locked into one way. Be prepared to see this RV other ways.

He may be influencing it or may not be influencing it. I see no holdups whatsoever. But just know there are evil people out there that don't want this to go through. This isn't a simple walk in the park. If it was, we'd have been over and done months,

Folks I'm not seeing anything holding this up. The only thing I get upset about is how so many take a knee-jerk reaction to every whiff of smoke that some "Person" puts out. We're better than that and let's stay positive. This is happening and it can happen at any time - honest!

Good Evening everyone! Heard everyone is waiting on some exciting news. Well, I’m not the bearer of that final news, but the intel I’ve seen and heard is very positive and we just need to be patient just a short while longer.  How short I don’t know, but we’ve waited this long and I know that everyone can hang just a bit longer.

While we wait, let’s not get excited by every person coming into the room with news in an effort to cause a stir. If you’ve not heard of them by now, they probably aren’t trustworthy.  We all know who the sources of intel are, so let’s not react to these people of chaos.

Also don’t get concerned about the lack of intel providers tonight. They are trying to keep from saying something they shouldn’t. The same goes for some of you informed Dinarians. We don’t need to be talking irresponsibly about what is going on.  It does us no good to talk date, time, and rate or make brash projections that are nothing but guesses. We have no impact on rate or date other than to possibly delay the process and confuse the rest of us. Silence these final few hours is golden.

God Bless Everyone and let’s open our hearts to the suffering in Greece at this moment and to those who have lost their homes in Colorado. Remember them in your prayers and when this RV happens, remember yourself first, but others in need too. Keep Smiling!

Guru BGG:  Maliki is in a mad scramble to avoid winding up in front of Parliament. He made big noise about “turning this around on them” – as it turns out, just big talk is all. The fact of the matter is Parliament supports the revalue of the currency, they are “chomping at the bit” to do a new Oil and Gas law (their distribution mechanism), and they will remember Maliki when the time comes.

Backtracking a bit, they have an Oil and Gas law in place that would work in the interim but they all want the updates to address more recent concerns. Excerpt…”the positions and escalatory movements of al-Maliki means that he has information confirming that his political opponents are determined to question him and that they will succeed in the withdrawal of confidence from it, adding that the choice of Maliki as prime minister was by political blocs and the solution is the difference between the blocks and place of the consensus that al-Maliki to step down.

” Breaking news “It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Maliki said in a statement his office today that he will be forced to call early elections to resolve the current political crisis in the country in the event of some political blocs refused to sit at the table of dialogue." He can call for whatever he wants “till the cows come home," it doesn’t mean he’ll get it.  Just more big talk. He’s in pretty tough shape right now.

MotorCityMark:  Some of you know that I trade the FOREX market. 25 mins ago the EUR adn AUSY both made HUGE runs up. THE USdollar and JP YEN are very week.. they make 2 day moves in 20 min. (for average volitilty) the S&P 500 moved up 17 pts from the low of the day in the last half hour of trading and in the last half hour is up another 13 .....

Folks in 25 years in the financiial business, I have never seen anything like this. Pray PRAY PRAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    could be dinar related

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:29 am

GCR Garry McIdiot wrote:Guru WildChild (Garry McGuire/WingIt):  i see where bondlady has debunked the tariff laws delayed for one more year....winalot had a good read,said how can u get imports,i.e. sea containers/and not have tariffs in place,they operate on a 30 day note..well we are fast approaching the 30 days to pay/////said she couldnt find anything where they passed a law or posted in papers where all changes must be made public

also it takes them time to do things....unless it affects there personal money....quickest way to get them to do something is to hit them in there pocket book or cost them too lose money,then you get...action....

5 years later, this idiot talks about the ZIM being a bond and that Zimbabwe has the gold and other resources to pay those outrageous rates for them.

Garry said that he doesn't have any proof that any of this is happening, but fails badly when the resources he talks about, that is still in the ground, has no value to back the money supply until it has been mined and refined.

Zimbabwe has decommissioned those notes that everybody was told it would make them millionaires, but people still buy into the story put out by these Gurus.

6/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum