Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:23 am

Guru OkieOilman:  PARDON MY FRENCH BUT I'M MAD AS HELL. THERE ARE A RUMOR GOING AROUND ON ALL THE SITES THAT OKIE HAS MADE THE GRADUATION ANNNOUNCEMENT---NOT TRUE--I HAVE YET TO MAKE THE FINAL POST--ALSO THIS RUMOR CONTAINS THE INFORMATION THAT A PERCENTAGE WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE EXCHANGE CODE'S--AGAIN--NOT TRUE--

THE CODES WILL BE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE--DON'T LET ANYONE LET YOU THINK YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING FOR THE CODES--ANYONE KNOWING WHERE THIS POST ORIGINATED FROM THE IMPOSTER PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS I HAVE A BOWIE KNIFE AND WILL CUT INPORTANT BODY PART'S OFF THIS INDIVIDUAL

THIS WILL BE THE FIRST AND ONLY SITE THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE--FROM HERE I WOULD IMAGINE IT WILL GO VIRAL AND THAT IS UNDERSTANDABLE---HANG ON--I HOPE TO LAND THE PLANE VERY SOON

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  Official message from OkieOilman. I have just spoke with Okie personally- Okie  will only make the FINAL POST on his own Chat site at OOM&F. The post going around is a FAKE and, Okie is very displeased. Again, Okie does not send emails, will only post on his own site  OOM&F

Guru SoonerFan62:   EMERGENCY POST: I WANTED TO COME ON QUICKLY TO BACK UP WHAT DEBTARHEELGIRL IS NOW POSTING. OKIE HAS NOT POSTED, I HAVE TALKED TO HIM AND TO SAY HE IS UPSET IN AN UNDERSTATEMENT. HE CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AS STRESSED AS EVERYONE ALREADY IS. PLEASE DISREGARD ANY POST THAT YOU THINK IS OKIE. I GIVE YOU MY WORD WHEN I HEAR IT FROM OKIE, I'LL BRING IT TO INTEL4U.

Guru Blaino:  Vietnam Grows. The leading country among frontier markets has been expanding faster than most emerging markets. Vietnam's GDP has grown 7.2 percent annually on average since 2000.

Still, the country's benchmark VN Index (VNINDEX) tumbled 27 percent in 2011 as consumer prices surged as much as 23 percent, the fastest pace in Asia. Stocks in the emirates of Dubai and Abu Dhabi trade at some of the cheapest levels worldwide.

The Dubai Financial Market General Index (DFMGI) was valued at 6.7 times analysts' profit estimates at year-end, while the ADX General Index traded for 7.5 times, compared with a global average of 10 times, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

"Valuations are at historic lows," says Fadi Al Said, senior investment manager at ING Investment Management in Dubai. "And the businesses are actually doing well."

based on intel over the last 24 hours (more like 36 actually) blaino has elevated [our] alert level to 5 and we will stay there until further notice. Major movement expected on saturday thru monday late into tuesday. i have some strong intel from reliable sources that lead me to make this CHANGE...Almost did it on tuesday morning, but decided to wait on additional news and intel. Got it, so i went for it! I will not release the intel to preclude the possibility of any interference or an excuse for delay...there is a LOT...A lot going on behind the scenes.

Guru Bluwolf:    I AM OF THE FEELING THAT WE ARE IN A VERY POSITIVE TIMEFRAME AT THE MOMENT, THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD FROM MY VIEW POINT...I HONESTLY THINK I SHOULD GET MY PHONE CALL VERY SOON...THINGS ARE UNDERWAY AND THAT IS GOOD FOR ALL.

I finally realize what is happening with this investments progress, we the providers are being use to do the dirty work in order to keep lureing out the bank hackers, they tell us to be silent yet they feed us false info to be let out to the public this creates interest which in turn activates the hackers greed.  See the big picture is that both the banks nor the UST know how many of them are out there and as for security there is none.  Meanwhile the people hurt but they wait for its outcome.  While we the providers get burnt for this act of deciveness, how cruel and disgusting can they be and how long muyst we keep on playing this game.  I just have a message to all concern stop this nonsense get it done, we ain’t stupid but I personally think that you (banks+gov) are.  Blu

Guru Footforward:  ALL I REALLY SAID WAS WE WERE GIVING THIS MORON TOO MUCH ATTENTION. AND THIS. I know there are some twisted people out there, and I know everyone wants answers as to who and why. Even if all the answers were out there, would that change what we are to do and what our response needs to be right now? It's only going to get crazier between now and the rv. So please mentally be ready for this and remain in a good state of mind. Our blessing is coming.

there isn't new intel because nothing has changed...we are dealing with the same BS on the same levels that we have been for months...the month isn't over yet and I haven't given any other window lately in terms of specific time frames or dates... I wouldn't say imo the 30th is a "drop dead date".   I have trouble calling anything a "drop dead date" ...mostly because I'm kind of gun shy but I have every reason to look between now and the end of the month.  LIKE I'VE SAID I KNOW FOR SURE 100% THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN...I MEAN THERE ISN'T MUCH MORE WE CAN DO OTHER THEN RV RIGHT NOW.

Guru Poppy3:  I appreciate all of you and I did get a call from NY broker yesterday. He still says the dong should go at any time. Man I wish it would just like all of you.  He should call me back Friday.

Guru Mike:   we are seeing the CBI...educating the public – trying to get them used to what is going on...when they do RV...they have the ability to believe in them and believe in the currency...lots of pressure to get this economy up and going…and also theres also alot of pressure to get the political side figured out…moving that direction on both sides

Educating people about the banking system...Thats the Final stretch...they are getting people interested in getting their money into their banks…telling them what they can do and how we are going to do it.  Sounds like they are trying to build a banking system...All very positive developments...very straight forward.  You don’t have things like this in place if you are not going to have some sort of value to your currency.

“Parliament and Finance committee support REVALUE of Iraqi Dinar"...its about time to have the Finance Committee on board.  Its almost like somebody told these peoples if we revalue this currency we are going to have alot of money and then they said okay yeah right…then they rephrased it…when we revalue this currency YOU are going to have alot of money.  Oh I get it…almost like the lite bulb is going off.

Guru Adam Montana:  So, this week in Dinar we see...No booting of Maliki, not much talk about Chapter 7, but a LOT of discussion about the "deleting the zeros" let's get one thing straight right away. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, at some point the 0's are going to come off. This is true whether they lop, redenominate, revalue, or anything else... what the CBI is telling us is that when they change the money, they are going to issue new notes with less 0's. That is ALL...so you have to take these "delete the 0's" articles with a grain of salt.

They aren't going to announce to the world that they are going to increase the value by X because that would lead to a massive run on the dinar with people buying it, and they won't tell us if they are going to DECREASE the value either because that would lead to a massive DUMP of dinar!...the one thing that remains constant in this speculation is that they CONTINUALLY talk about increasing the value. They never talk about the value going down - only going up. When the value goes up, we make money...so unless you have reason to think the value is going to go DOWN, there's no need to worry about anything - just chill out and wait for the day we get to cash in.

The Council of Ministers approved a bill just yesterday (June 26) to delay the implementation of the tariff law (quote) "until the appropriate conditions allow its application" What does this mean? It means...There is no use in implementing a tariff on poor people. Until the financial situation improves, the tariff issue is dead.  Obviously an RV would improve the financial situation! Here's what I think: if they had planned to be ready to raise the value of the dinar by the end of June, then a tariff made sense. Since there were so many delays in the HCL/Erbil issues, they are now postponing it. We do have some more good news on the HCL - it is rumored that they may be making some significant progress on it. 

Guru DinarWishes:  Hello Peeps and Fellow Squirrels!!!! Just a quick drive by to say I just talked to Okie on the Phone and HE DID NOT MAKE THAT POST!!!

He is being impersonated and is Very Upset by it.... The person Responsible is being banned from this site and will never be allowed back in....

This situation while we wait does not need unnecessary stress added by people trying to Gain 5 minutes of Fame..... They should be ashamed of themselves because of the undue stress they cause to innocent speculators....

BE GOOD AND GO RV!!!!

Havent seen it and people have to take responsibility for themselves in this investment.... Someone gets a burr in their but and invest way too much because they havent studdies the trend this has gone, to understand NOBODY knows the Rate or the Date....

Things look really good for this to happen in the near future but to pinpoint it is beyond anyone in the Dinar Community.... We look for signs and real data... but its called speculation for a reason....

Guru BGG:  Sadr isn’t backing off the “no confidence” issue. Just that he won’t be directly involved in the interrogation of Maliki. He has plainly promised – if they get 124 votes – his 40 votes are with them (and against Maliki). My bet is Hakim – same.  Maliki’s goons keep putting out that the NC vote is going no where – which is just not true. His goose is cooked as of right now.  He’s had chance after chance after chance after chance and the point is – he doesn’t want democracy. He wants to be a dictator.

Maliki is in a mad scramble to avoid winding up in front of Parliament. He made big noise about “turning this around on them” – turns out it was big talk is all. The fact of the matter is – Parliament supports the revalue of the currency, they are “chomping at the bit” to do a new Oil and Gas law (their distribution mechanism), and they will remember Maliki when the time comes.

Guru TerryK:   i have some juice...treat this as rumor as always.   I want to tell you about a little bird from a big bank and i had a short call this morning.  Thursday night will be sweet, many countries, i heard +30, are ready to be re- valued...if - this does not pop in the next week, the dong will and this is coming from my banker in nam. Rate will be high / over .50 for the dong, [you can find most Dong info @ www.DongGuru.com] now the dinar i heard today was again over in double digits, but i would not expect more than 8.16...and im sticking to that but treat that as rumor.

Guru Bulldog75:   RATS ARE STILL IN THE CORNCRIB: Cyber bank robbers attempt billion-dollar heist, targeting our money. This is a major part of delays. Cyber theft is becoming rampant.  INTERNET BANKING IS NO LONGER SAFE.  THE WINDOW IS STILL WIDE OPEN. UNDERSTAND, AN RV DELAY HERE ACTUALLY PROTECTS THE BANKS AND US/WE/USA. THIS HAS TO BE REMEDIED FROM WHAT BANKS ARE GRADUALLY REVEALING.  CENTRAL AND WORLDWIDE BANKS SIMPLY ARE ON HIGH ALERT DOING ALL THEY CAN DO.

Guru Mailman17:   WE ALL KNEW THIS NO VOTE WASNT A WALK IN THE PARK. WE HOPED IT WOULD COME BY THE 15TH...I TRULY THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE AT LEAST ERBIL DONE GOING INTO THE 19TH  BUT...LIKE ALWAYS...DICTATORS ARE ALWAYS DELAYING THE INEVITABLE.  IRAQ WANTS TO MOVE ON, THE WORLD WANTS THEM TO AS WELL,  THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESNT IS MALIKI AND IRAN.   WE SHALL SEE WHO WINS.

THE UN AND THE US IS WATCHING THIS VERY CLOSELY…THEY WILL STEP IN IF NEEDED CAUSE NOW MALIKI IS A THREAT BUT THEY WILL ALLOW THIS TO GO ON…THE DEMOCRATIC WAY…TILL ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.  THEY ARE STILL UNDER CHAP 7 AND IF MALIKI POSES A THREAT HE WILL BE DEALT WITH,  BIDEN IMO…TOLD THEM...YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO…BY THE CONSTITUTION.   FOR THE DINAR TO HIT THE MAINSTREAM…TO BE A GLOBAL CURRENCY THE GRAFT HAS TO BE CURTAILED TO A MINIMAL LEVEL.

WHEN THE DINAR HITS…THE LAST THING THEY NEED IS MALIKI IN ANY FRACTION OF POWER, TOO MANY IRAN INFLUENCES AND SYRIA.  THIS IS JUST NOT ABOUT THE VALUE…BUT HOW IT COULD BE DISTRIBUTED, JMO,  HENCE THE DEAL OF BRINGING IN THE DINAR FOR US...BY SHABS WITH GUIDANCE FROM THE US AND IMF AND UN.

Guru Bondlady:   thru extensive news searches today an yesterday i still have not found anything that says parliment agreed to halt the tarriffs, only the ministers saying they've amended them and want to postpone it, parliment as far as i could tell has not voted on it other than to pass an gazette the original, so lets hang in there till we find proof 1 way or the other or we just wait what 3 days an see?

Guru Phoenix3333:    "Maliki calls for early elections. The Office of Prime Minister Maliki issued a statement clarifying his comments on the recent House of Representatives and his call for early elections. The prime minister has launched an attack on the House of Representatives, accusing lawmakers of being involved issues of terrorism and fraud...stressing that "Parliament should take its role as the most dangerous power in the country, which is the legislative authority, and there are major irregularities in it, there is abduction of the parliament, and there is silence about these violations," he that "we reject the spelling, and we refuse to enter into the constitutional legitimacy of our institutions, particularly Parliament."

SoonerPatriot:  Folks – just a quick fly-by while I have the capability to post directly. Wango will post when I’m not able to post at other times. Everything is positive, no negatives that I’ve been able to gather, and I’ve scoured the intel community for anything that might be a hold up. We’re ever so close!

Just stay flexible and don’t get locked into one solution with this RV. There are multiple ways this might come to us, but it will come to us. Keep your plans updated, and if you must travel to an exchange center, make sure loved ones and friends know you’re leaving and your itinerary.

God Bless EVERYONE! Keep those in Colorado and Greece especially in your prayers, and continually adjust your Pay IT Backward and Forward list as you see more around you in need. This is our time as Dinarians to do make a positive impact, but this is YOUR MOMENT!

Gotta run – no Q & A, but keep smiling and know that all of you are special, unique, and chosen for this blessing about to be bestowed upon us. All of you are in my prayers!

Toucan:  We are there, hold-on to your seatbelts, looks like June 30th - July 1st we see the Tariff Law / WTO / Chap 7 / HCL / Revalue come into effect IMO .... As we know Iraq is alot further along than many of us know ....

All could be done NOW, and they are just waiting to release it ALL at once  ....  WEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guru PapaJack:  Good News for us, I just read on Newsmax George Soro's said there's only 3 days left to save the Euro.

That goes with the unconfirmed info that the RV was given a 90 day extention on April 1st. Well there will always be rats,  I'm just ready for this ride to be over.  

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum