Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Guru Bluwolf:   RV WAS DONE MONTHS AGO NOW WE WAIT FOR THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE.   I DO NOT THINK THAT THERE WILL BE A ANNOUNCEMENT...I FRANKLY THINK THAT IF THESE PEOPLE IN POLITICAL POWER DO NOT LEAVE THERE MACHO EGOS AT THE DOOR THAT NOTHING WILL BE RESOLVE...LOOK AROUND YOU IF THEY DO NOT GET DONE ALL THE WORLD WILL FALL IN DEEP DEPRESSION WITHIN A WEEKS TIME...ALL WE WAIT FOR IS FOR THE CALL.6-22-2012  Intel Guru

DinarWishes:

I must say last night was a bit interesting with what happened to the metals market yesterday and the Banks (all but WellsFargo) were downgraded...Bank screens were doing some un-usual things late last night...I am speculating here, but with that happening I know it puts pressure on the "SYSTEM" to ratify quickly...Nobody knows when this is to happen, and in the wake of turmoil it starts to look bleak...I feel it will look even worse before it starts to look better...My opinion is that it is in the best window as it sits now.... if it goes past June I wont be looking for it till December.

one would think the pressure is starting to really build for some kind of movement...Now I know alot of people are saying this person or that person has gone to Reno and cashed out...This is untrue...You may ask " how do you know???". Because I know the people there waiting.

Today we get the big picture of how this rv movement is being staged. 1- no real solution in G-20 meeting just a mandate. 2- no stimulus from the Fed.  3- moody down grades 15 world banks 5 in the U.S., this only spells out world depression and the media is not denying it. So now what next? What more must be staged for the rv to come out? Imo nothing else, we are at the best position ever. But all must be accomplish before war sets in the Middle East and judging by the news it is very close by.

Guru BOBGETZ6:  Today is looking good thru very early Monday morning, but we have been there before.  Feeling pretty solid, but who knows?

Guru OkieOilman: 
  THINGS APPEAR TO BE HAPPENING---WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS I GET DETAIL'S  A COOKIE SPLATTER JUST HIT MY WALL------DARN--ANOTHER MESS TO CLEAN UP  THE GRADUATION FINAL POST IS BEING COMPOSED AS I SPEAK

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY POST OF MINE TO DINAR RECAP'S---THEY ARE TO BE NOTIFIED A LITTLE LATER  TURN THE BOARD LOOSE AS I DID NOT SPECIFY AN EXACT TIME----BE PATIENT

Guru Hammerman:  News starting picking back up late night but I think silence is best for us over the weekend. If information flows free to me, I feel no RV next week. Just my opinion but we need nothing coming in silence is golden.

Guru Doc:   If you listen to the CBI then all the other noise out there becomes irrelevant. So the real question that should be asked is what is the CBI indicating currently.  A recent article pretty well summed it up as the CBI was quoted as saying the new currency will be issued by the first of 2013, the old currency will coexist with the new currency for one year and they want the value will be on par with the dollar. 

This pretty well should end the LOP debate in that they will not have a different exchange rate for the old and new currencies.  It also should end the debate of these super high ($3+) rates. 

If anyone tells you these high rates are in the budget simply ask them to show you in which paragraph and which line it is stated.  Our MBA members have reviewed the published budget line by line and found the only stated exchange rate is the program rate of 1166.  

Guru SWFloridaGuy:
  The CBI shall make appropriate arrangements for the issue of its banknotes and coins as required for circulation in Iraq. Banknotes and coins issued by the CBI and intended for circulation are not promissory notes , bills of exchange, or any other type of commercial document under the applicable commercial law, and the CBI is obliged to honor them only as provided for in this law.  We've seen articles that point to a redenomination and that is exactly what we should expect to see.

Shabibi himself said in DC, when it comes to the possibility of a revaluation of the IQD, it depends upon inflation, stability and is something they must hide from the public, for obvious reasons. More than just hide from us though, with the attention this has received it's imperative to the process to actively suppress anything that supports a revaluation and their goal is (and should be) to throw us off the scent.

They do need to educate the public of the upcoming changes though and the only way I can see doing this is by saying they will introduce a new currency with the zeros removed and reference countries in the past who have gone through a RD. It would be implausibly foolish to reference Kuwait and tip their hand to the world. Shabibi is by no means a foolish man. Iraq does not have hyperinflation and they are one of the wealthiest countries in the world. This plan has been in the works for quite some time and no one wins unless they revalue.

Guru ArizonaHeat:   i know art 140 was implimented. not sure if the HCL is 100% done, i do know that Exxon pulled its drilling out of the Kurdish area, and that the kurds are planning thier own pipeline to deliver oil, that isnt going over too well with the Iraqi leaders.   i dont believe any news coming out of Iraq, everyone was saying (maliki was out) and that never happened, so its tuff to say whats right and wrong.  with the BIS saying that they signed off (as they do every quarter) on their audit seems that the end of this quarter (june 2012) seems like a great window...as far The IMF, ive heard that they have also agreed to several different adjustments and rv of currencies, i just cant see all this happening without a dramatic end.

Guru Poppy3:    I have received reports over the last three days confirming that their Minister of Finance will not let the VND go past the end of this month without the RV,  per three different sources. Also, no telephone calls have gone through from the brokers in NY to Viet Nam in three days.

Guru Randy Koonce:   No RV until the National Confernce. No chance of a LOP. They may bypass the National Meeting but all Ministers have to be publicly announced.

This is not date driven but event driven. Forget dates, may between now and 2nd week in July. Breathe and relax, Maliki is not going anywhere.

Lower denoms have always had the Kurdish language on them. The article about the printing is from 2007. Forget about .86 and this RV has NOTHING to do with Global Settlements.

The National Meeting to announce the Ministers and strategic counsel and as the articles have been saying they are working on those things.  Why after going so fast to just stop...Well the only thing I can say is when Biden went over there everything has slowed to a crawl...So it is telling me that Obama stepped in and slow the process for Maliki to obtain support to remain Prime Minister...we still are looking for the National Meeting.

Just because I have not said much in the last couple of weeks does not mean all the other crap like the .86 and the printing of the currency is true...the articles of the printing came out in 2007 and it is just a reproduce article...the .86 is still just a misinterpreted article that the western people have picked up...The .86 will not let the budget open so that will not happen...only a number to make the budget balance lets the budget open...that is one reason the US has not got a budget in 3 years.

Guru Adam Montana:  the IQD has been removed from most banks because there was so much confusion and uncertainty about it. Once the new notes are introduced and the world sees that the value has indeed gone up, and is continuing to go up and stabilize, I have no doubt that our local banks will resume trading it.

regarding Chapter 7 - they don't have to be out to RV, but they do need to be out to protect themselves. Therefore, I don't think they will RV until right before or after they know a release from Chapter 7 is happening. And to further nail that opinion down - I don't believe they will RV until AFTER the Chapter 7 issue is handled, because they would be screwed if they RV'd and then for any reason the Chapter 7 release was not approved.

Guru Med:
  IF THE FACTS ARE TRUE THEN THE END DATE IS 1/1/2013, END DATE AS IN THE ISSUE OF CURRENCY,  WHICH SHOULD NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO US SINCE THE ISSUE OF CURRENCY IS TO PROCEED AFTER THE NEW RATE.  A TIMELINE THEN, BASED ON THE DATE OF ISSUE AND IF THE NEW RATE SUPERCEDES THE ISSUE THAN WE HAVE 193 DAYS FOR THEM TO REVALUE THE DINAR ANY TIME DURING THAT 193.   IT IS JUST COMMON SENSE NOTHING MORE AND BASED ALL ON FACTS AVAILABLE.

Guru Mike:  “Poll likely to withdraw confidence from the success of Maliki” SURVEY SAYS...We’ve read several polls come out lately...We just thought it was unique that he doesn’t have as much people support as he thinks he has...they start to bolster this thing and you start to get people that are less afraid and if they know this is going to happen and he is going to go away…then it is going to be good.

Guru SoonerPatriot:  Folks, the intel I've received has never been better. Okie's warning order of the final graduation post was just one part of a very intel rich morning. I feel the moment we've all been waiting for is before us, only the exact timing is eluding us at the moment.

Let's keep our heads about us as the intel and pressure builds for this to happen. Go over in your head what you've written down had rehearsed for weeks. It never hurts to review what we must do once this is upon us. The euphoria will sometimes make us forget the obvious, so use a checklist and don't forget your Dinars/Dongs at home. They need to be with you at the bank!

Let's also remember to observe those around us, be cautious, but not paranoid. Paranoia is often more of a telling sign that you have something of great value as is jumping around and putting a sign on your head that says, "I'm soon to be rich, unless you rob me first!"

Guru BondLady:  It has been done for some time. Like before when i said we had a shot in April and we did. GOI just could not get it together. They said that in 2010 too. Said it would take about 2 yrs to get the people used to it.

It has almost has been 2 yrs, we're right in the right frame for that. 1 thing I keep going back to in my mind and I've been thinkin of it more daily. Oct 15th 2003 they released the money we hold now. We're at the original 2 yr mark. Just have to let it play out.

Kurds saying we're not gonna give up on art 140 and HCL. HCL ready for vote, article 140 billons dinar being paid out on it.The HCL has been amended an is set to vote Saturday. We've been seeing them pay billons of dinar out on article 140. 140 and HCL will appease them the Kurds. Harder to do than the HCL and article 140 both is putting someone in the Minister of Defense.

Guru BGG:  Update: I’m doing another “Blog on the move” (lots more later in the day) – SO STAY TUNED…

I know the currently “line of reasoning” has some vague reference to the Obama White House. I’m fully aware. I get it. However, I have a sneaky suspicion no matter who it is and how “high up” they are – they won’t be able to stop this in the long run. These people are fighting tooth and nail for their democracy and they won’t give up!! Maliki has tried to “rework” his public image and make it look like he’s a “good guy” – no one is fooled.

The other tough thing about this line of reasoning – it’s almost impossible to tell which side of the fence this Administration lands on because they are constantly playing both ends against the middle (taken from “real professional” politcal observers). So at this point – we don’t know for sure. One thing is sure – there is a  serious struggle going on (which is good news for us) and in the end there will be some forward movement of the Iraqi economy.

Guru TerryK:  BARZANI IS A SMART MAN  HE WILL DO WHAT IS BEST FOR IRAQ.  REMOVING M RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE BEST THING  BUT THATS JUST ME

ITS FRIDAY NIGHT AND I AINT GOT NO MONEY, I GOT SOMETHING BETTER ITS CALLED DINAR.   WHOO HOO!   I AM HEARING THAT ALOT OF SITES ARE CALLING FOR THE RV TONIGHT OR TOMORROW.  AGAIN.  I LOVE TO SEE THAT

GuruBlueDog:  The Central Bank of Iraq that it will hold any bank found in his possession counterfeit currency during the process of switching the currency when you delete the zeros of the three of them.

The deputy governor of Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told a news briefing that the central bank has drawn up plans described by the Court to prevent the emergence of counterfeit currency during the process of switching the currency, calling at the same time to accelerate the formation of committees of governmental, parliamentary and trade union to study the draft to delete the zeros,

which is hoped to proceed by early next year in conjunction With the release of the budget in 2013 for the implementation of the urgent need for this national project. He explained that the costs of printing the new currency would be borne by the central bank alone, without request from the government allocation of funds for printing. 

~~Import of 60 armored vehicles for the transfer of funds between Iraqi banks 06/21/2012 BAGHDAD / JD / .. import sources for the Ministry of Finance 60 trucks armored American made, so as to transfer funds between Iraqi banks.

The sources said the reporter Agency (JD), "The Ministry of Finance has imported 60 trucks armored American-made, dedicated to the transfer of funds between banks in Baghdad and the provinces, adding that the new trucks armored and can not be penetrated even improvised explosive device.,

The sources added, citing one employees of the protection force and the Ministry of Finance It was imported new trucks due to deterioration of the old trucks. Iraq has witnessed many incidents of stealing money during a bank transfer after the deterioration of security during the 2003 and the world, especially in the region and Western Alosth from.  

Guru Vic1:  OKAY... THE BANKS BEING DROPPED IN CREDIT STANDINGS...WAS A GOOD THING! NOW WE SEE WHO..THE REAL..."BIG BOYZ" ARE!   THE JIGG...IS UP!

????  with this based on oil and IRAQ is selling us oil for $32.00 a bbl and their budget is based on $85.00 a bbl oil what happens to the$53.00 WHO gets that?
WHO? THE UST! THAT IS OUR TAX PAYERS MONEY...THAT UST BOUGHT DINARS WITH... AND PAID 800BILLION IN 8 YEARS AND 5000 LIVES FOR!!!

BE BLESSED...ALL! THE IRAQI...DINAR... WHAT A STORY!!! LIKE BARAT... SAID" AMERICA....WHAT A COUNTRY" BARAT... YOU RAT! TRIX ARE FOR KIDS... LET'S GIVE MR. SINAN AL- SHABIBI... A STANDING OVATION...FOR REALLY...DEALING WITH THESE...GREAT ACTORS!!! SEE, THE DIRECTOR KNOWS THE PERFECT SHOT ...HE LOOKS FOR THE PERFECT MOMENT.... HE HAS THE PERFECT SCENE... "THEN ...HE SAYS...LIGHT'S , CAMERA ....ACTION! VOILA........ THE END!

ALWAYS...GIVES...NEVER EXPECTS!!! WHAT A FATHER WE HAVE!!! BLESS YOU HEAVENLY FATHER!!! ALL GLORY BE YOURS HEAVENLY FATHER!! THANK YOU...TO ALL!!! THE FAMILY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER...STAYS TOGETHER... THAT IS A TRUE BLESSING!!!

Guru SoonerFan62:  GOOD EVENING GUYS AND GALS. I WANT TO COME IN FOR A WHILE AND CHAT AND BRING YOU WHAT I CAN BUT FIRST I WANT A FEW MINUTES FOR ME. I WANT TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU I AM 62 YEARS OLD AND HAVE NEVER HAD AN EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE AS THIS RIDE ON THE INFAMOUS IQD.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A FEW MINUTES OUT OF YOUR TIME TONIGHT TO EXPRESS MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT AND RESPECTFUL TO ALL OF US THAT TRY OUR BEST TO KEEP YOU INFORMED.

I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK OKIE, FREEWAYBILL, STUDLEY, LOJAK, DEBTARHEEL, FOOTFORWARD, BULLDOG, TEXRED, TOM, TEX, IGTENNIS, QF1, SHASTA7, BLUWOLF, GENERAL64, VIC1, JONNYWG, BELLAGRITS, SWEETQUEEN, PAPAJACK1052, PAPABEAR, JOHNNY AND OTHERS THAT SOME OF YOU DON'T RECONIZE THERE NAMES, THAT I TALK TO MOST EVERYDAY AND HAVE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. WITHOUT THEM, YOU WOULD NEVER SEE SOONERFAN62 IN HERE.

I GUESS WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS WITHOUT THESE GUYS, SOONERFAN62 AIN'T SQUAT. I THANK ALL THE MODS HERE AS WELL AS 3SINTEL AND OOM FOR ALWAYS GIVING ME THEIR UPMOST RESPECT AND ALWAYS KEEPING ALL OF YOU UPBEAT AND POSITIVE.

INTEL: IF YOU HAD ANY IDEA HOW CLOSE WE ARE YOU WOULD ALL READ THIS POST WITH A BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SAY MY PEACE AND I WILL ANSWER ANYTHING THAT I CAN OR THAT IS ALLOWED. SOONERFAN62

GOOD EVENING GUYS, WANT TO SAY HI TO MY GOOD FRIEND bluwolf . WELL IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT, HAD MY SHOWER, SHAVED, PUT ON MY MCGRAW, AND DRESSED TO KILL AND NO WHERE TO GO. LADIES I GOT TO SAY YOU NEED TO STEP IT UP A LITTLE.

GUYS THAT WAS OKIE, HE SENDS HIS LOVE TO EVERYONE AT INTEL4U AND SAY HANGON, WE ARE REAL REAL CLOSE. ALSO TAKE YOU BANK TOASTERS TO BED WITH YOU TONIGHT.  LOL.  WE WON'T BE GOING BACKWARDS ANYMORE

Guru Scooter:    I hope these banks are now ready to reboot. They like June 30 for some reason, not certain exactly why that is. This is a major structural benchmark for the Iraqis. HUGE IMO. It's been on the list of things to complete since the 2006 MOU (Memo of Understanding). They had so many accounts out of control it was terrible. Ernst and Young reported it was the worst case of a bank audit they had ever seen but that was back in 2007. Too much corruption, too many open accounts all over the world. Imagine if you take those two government banks that do over 85% of all the countries transactions and you now clean the books up and Re-Value/Devalue their assets, they've essentially changed the valuation of the whole country and that to me is a starting point.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum