Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:38 am

BondLady:  As far as Okie's intel, I don't go along with or approve of the majority of it but about 3 months ago when he was saying so many different things and calling the RV done. I decided to investigate him just to see if he was who he claims to be and what type of man he was. I didnt really tell anyone much about me doing this. Like I said, I may not agree with his intel but as a man I did a pretty through search of him. I'll tell you all a small bit of what I found out. Per his oil field back ground thats all true. He owned his own drilling company and he contracted for other big oil names which I won't name. As far as his military back ground goes, that's all true too, he was even wrote up in a Oklahoma paper as basically a hero. He in 1991 created a device that would find the mines that saddam put out all over the place. I can't speak for his intel. In my opinion it kinda reeks or it was never proved right. I'm not defending anything or any one. I'm just giving you all facts about what I learned.

Guru TerryK:  MORNING ALL YOU CRAZY PEEPS WHO HAVE DINAR IN THEIR POCKET.  IRAQ IS BACK ON THEIR FEET.  AND REMEMBER ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO ALI SAID IT COULD NOT RV MORE THAN .10 AS WELL.   HE DON'T KNOW.  HE IS A DINAR SELLER.   THATS IT.

WE HAVE A GREAT TEAM FOR THE CALL.  LOOKING TO BRING MORE IN.   ALOT OF INTEL DISCUSSION.  ITS LIKE FOX IN THE MORNING ALMOST.   WE ARE GOING TO CALL IT DINAR AT NIGHTS OR DAN FOR SHORT.   DINAR AT NIGHT.

SO I AM HEARING THIS AM THAT SOME OF THE SO CALLED GURU'S ARE SAYING TONIGHT OR FRIDAY AS WELL.   HMMMMM   WHEN I READ ALL THE NEW GURUS NAMES IM THINKING TO MYSELF WHO ARE THESE PEEPS AND WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN THE PAST FEW YEARS.  I AM BEING TOLD BY A GREAT FRIEND AND SOURCE IT IS IN MAY.  THEY HAVE A MEETING FRIDAY.  IS WHAT THEY TOLD ME.  THEY ARE FED UP THIS IS TRIP NUMBER 3,  BUT THESE ARE WHAT SOME CALL THE WHALES.   IT IS NOT 42 RGONE.   ITS NOT .10 RGONE,  ITS BETWEEEN THE TWO.   TAKE A SHOT.   OK ALL I GOT TO GO PUT IN A SPRINKLER LINE IN MY YARD .

Guru Randy Koonce:  I am dropping a note to bring you up to speed with where we are at.  The last letter and call said that Maliki had to do 3 things. 1. Announce GOI  2. Resign  3. No Confidence vote. ( I do not believe that Maliki will go through that.)  Since there has been no movement on what has happen there has been no need for a call.  We are still looking for the same thing. 

Guru Adam Montana:   Since we know the CBI plans to introduce the new currency in or around January, and we know they can't have a significant RV until they are out of Chapter 7, and we know they need a little time to resolve the HCL...doesn't it seem like everything is falling in place right at the same time? Personally, I don't believe in "coincidences" like these. It seems to be very well orchestrated, and gives me hope that things are indeed moving forward as planned

while we all want to make a TON of money - none of us should be mad if we only triple our investment.  In my opinion, the value of the Dinar is going to keep going up. The only unknown is "how far up?" Based on that, it seems to me that the only way one can lose money on the IQD is to sell it now, at a price lower than what you paid for it.

Guru BGG: 
  Maliki still has only three options are: 1) To fully implement all previous agreements – his opponents not only don’t believe him to be sincere, they aren’t crazy about letting him stay at all. 2) Resign just prior to an official vote in Parliament (which is a very strong possiblity) 3) Try to fight it – through the end of a vote in Parliament. He may well do this – but if he does, he knows the “prognosis” for winning is bleak and what comes after a loss is even more bleak.

a very, very interesting turn of events...from the news conference today... He’s [Nijaifi]  basically telling Maliki to put the barriers back in place or they will move Parliament and hold it someplace safe. He will be interrogated (at a minimum) - one way or the other.  Though there are conflicting reports out...Sadr seems to think there is plenty of evidence to bring Maliki to ruin. This would not surprise me at all!!

Guru Bluwolf: 
  A LITTLE HISTORY...CHINA WAS CHOSEN BY THE GLOBAL BANK AND THE IMF TO BAIL OUT AND PAY FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL RELEASE, FOR CHINA HAS THE BEST ECONOMY AND THE MOST MONIES OUT THERE...THAT IS WHY THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS SUBJECT.  THINK FOR A MOMENT CHINA WILL NOT AND I REPEAT WILL NOT GIVE UP IT'S CHANCES OF CAPITALIZING ON BOTH THE DINAR AND THE VND, IT IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT.

THERE ARE NO DELAYS OR HOLDUPS...ALL HAS BEEN DONE FOR AWHILE...LIVING A SECOND BY SECOND TIMEFRAME, SO RELAX THIS RIDE WILL STOP SOON.

Guru Mike:  You can tell they are serious about moving forward with the Vote of No Confidence folks…This is not a dead deal…we’ve said it has just begun…lots going on – they have the ability once Parliament is in – The President of the Parliament can bring this up for a vote – I think they may try – we will have to see what happens on Thursday when they are in….so As the World Turns with Government of Iraq we get closer and closer to it.

“Trade Bank of Iraq initiate a project linking all private banks and one system” Great article...one of the reasons that Chapter 7 is not as relevant as it used to be was because all of these banks are working together in conjunction with guaranteeing funds coming into Iraq – the only thing that Chapter 7 holds them back from is people wanting to deal with them with because of the the stigma of it because they feel there maybe sanctions there and they might lose their money With the Trade Bank.

Guru Kaperoni:  Almost daily the same questions arise, the same insecurities or the same fears. There is absolute proof in these forums that a revaluation of the dinar is coming. I want to make you aware of a post/chat I did some months ago pertaining to a "paper" that Dr. Bakri wrote in Iraq. This "paper" is the most conclusive evidence we have. He "matter of factly" states without question what the "present authorities have decided to change the Iraqi currency to a new currency" over the other choice which is a LOP. So, there is no guessing, no wondering, no confusion, no misdirection. It is unequivocal!

Guru BOBGETZ6:   I wanted to come in and say something about the rates being thrown out there today. There is no way, IMO, that the Iraq budget can be sustained with those one to one or less exchange rates period.

Also, does anybody think that Iraq would come in substantially under Kuwait? I think not. As far as the end of the ride, I am convinced that we may well be done by Monday. If not, the back end, as I have heard it, would be two weeks away, July 5th. As far as taxes go. My attorney says that it is not a federal taxable event and that he believes there is case law to support that. My CPA, as well, does not think it is taxable.

My state does not have an income tax so that is not a problem for me. I am not a guru, just convinced based on my contacts which I trust implicitly. I do not appear on that side >>>>>>>>> of DinarRecaps. In no way am I trying to give tax advice, just stating opinions of professionals. We are definately near the end, so don't let folks make your mind lose it's focus nor listen to all that is out there. I am grounded, stable and would not consider selling my dinar nor bury my head in the sand. This is the real deal and I feel as if we are on top of the finality. Relax, breathe and enjoy your life. Why not?

Guru Bulldog75: 
  THE FORSEEEN 'MARKET WOBBLE OF 10-20%' THAT WE MENTIONED 6 MONTHS AGO IS GRADUALLY OCCURING. TODAY ALONE HAS SEEN A '2-3% SWAY' IN GOLD, SILVER, DOW & OIL. THIS WILL PROBABLY CONTINUE IN A DOWNWARD SPIRAL, IMHO. THIS IS NO CAUSE FOR ALARM AS WE HAVE TRIED TO PREPARE ONE FOR THIS COLOSSAL RV EVENT.

SEEK IMMEDIATE COUNSEL OR QUALITY ADVICE FOR ALL 'TRUST' PAPERWORK. TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED. ALL PAPERWORK, BANK ACCTS, IRS RETURNS, LEGAL DOCUMENTS, PASSPORTS, SECURITY MEASURES SHOULD ALREADY BE IN PLACE. OOM WILL BRING THE LATEST WHEN IT OCCURS. WE ARE AHEAD OF THE CURVE AT THIS SITE. YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN THIS EVENT OCCURS. (end).

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  Redenomination Vs. Revaluation. I take the latest article from the Finance Committee as a great sign. They are saying the new currency "will increase by three zeros, indicating that they had an extensive study concluded that the lifting of the zeroes will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency." Some people speculate the plan may be a redenomination, followed by an RV, where we would make a profit of around 3x what we paid. I disagree with this. Our money will be worth face value for a year. The "000" notes will be legal tender but they will not be equivalent to those notes without the "000s," which is why there has to be an effort to remove them from circulation in country, prior to raising the value. The large notes will retain their value and there will be 2 choices, trade in for lower denoms we can hold indefinitely or exchange for another currency, in our case USD. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

The dinar is not considered a promisary note, we will be able to exchange them outside of Iraq and the CBI must be honor them at face value. Article 32 Paragraph also states that the CBI must honor them in accordance with the law. "Article 32 Issuance of currency. 1. The CBI shall have the exclusive right to issue banknotes and coins for circulation in Iraq. Banknotes issued under this Article shall be a first charge on the assets of the CBI. 

Guru Breitling:  Every 4 months is when the U.N. security committee gets together to decide if Iraq gets out of Chapter 7 or parts of the regulations of Chapter 7, it's every 4 months, so the next one is in October.

Guru Vic1:  I TRULY BELIEVE...THEY HAVE PUSHED THIS AS FAR AS COULD...NO MORE...ROOM! IT HAS GOTTA GO DOWN.

Guru DaniandQuin:  LET ME ENCOURAGE YOU ALL: I HAVE HEARD NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NEGATIVE IN THE LAST 5 DAYS. NOT A SINGLE HINT OF A PROBLEM OR DELAY . EVERYTHING I'VE HEARD IS THAT WE ARE THERE. WE WAIT ONLY FOR THE RATE TO GO LIVE. THAT'S IT. I'M VERY VERY EXCITED AND YOU ALL SHOULD BE TOO!!!!

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  Encouragement For you From DebTarHeelGirl

Father GOD we worship You as our almighty Conqueror.  Our heart sings in Your absolute victory.  We remember the apostle Paul’s words, ‘if God is for us, who can be against us?

Father GOD I bring everyone reading these words before Your throne of grace and mercy. I ask that You would be their strength and song. You are a mighty Warrior and victory belongs to You. I establish Your victory over everyone’s life, family and ministry in Your Holy Name. I proclaim that You are the glory and the lifter of their head, and nothing is too difficult for You.

May Your Word be a lamp unto their path in this season and may You comfort them as we wait upon this blessing that is about to SUDDENLY manifest.  I pray that in this time of wait You become MORE real to them as ever before.  I loose a powerful testimony of Your Presence through this time of trial.  Father God let many experience your tangible presence through Your touch. I bind all spirits of excessive grief, fear, doubt and confusion in Jesus mighty name…for Your yoke is easy and You are a God of peace.

I thank You Jesus, for being our wonderful Conqueror.  Be with everyone today and we confess YOU ARE LORD over this RV and the timing thereof, therefore we choose to wait upon You, as we praise You for the answers shall come soon and SUDDENLY! In Jesus Name, AMEN AND SELAH!  

Guru SoonerPatriot:  Hello Folks! Well another weekend is approaching, but the big question today is will we make it that far. If, like some of you have threatened, drop out of this investment, you’ll never know or won’t be able to take advantage when this does pop.

Many people say it’s going to pop, but like a lot of you ask, what makes this different from the many times before? Well for one, in the past 24 hours the markets have all taken a nose dive, Gold is below 1600, and oil below 80.

Seldom do all three markets, gold, and oil all fall at the same time. So there is some speculation these may be the triggers we’ve long awaited, much like getting all the planets in alignment.

Guru Scooter:  I hope these banks are now ready to reboot. They like June 30 for some reason, not certain exactly why that is. This is a major structural benchmark for the Iraqis. HUGE IMO.

It's been on the list of things to complete sinced the 2006 MOU (Memo of Understanding).

They had so many accounts out of control it was terrible. Ernst and Young reported it was the worst case of a bank audit they had ever seen but that was back in 2007. Too much corruption, too many open accounts all over the world.

Imagine if you take those two government banks that do over 85% of all the countries transactions and you now clean the books up and Re-Value/Devalue their assets, they've essentially changed the valuation of the whole country and that to me is a starting point.

I see many changes in 2013. The part that I liked was the line that discussed the new currency. It translated weird -- but it's very intriguing to see the timing and release of this information from the council of ministers.

They will deploy a HYBRID solution, they will introduce the lower notes and methodically suck in the larger notes. While at the same time increasing their CPI values of products and goods.

The real question will be their economy and how well they diversify and begin their primary bond market.

Those will determine the sustainabilty of any rate. If you remember the World Bank reform program for Iraq concludes in October of 2013.

So, I can see them start to introduce the new notes in 1st or 2nd quarter of 2013 and start the process. It could be sooner than that if they have the printing presses rockin those notes out.

Guru SoonerFan62:  GOOD EVENING GUYS AND GALS. I WANT TO COME IN FOR A WHILE AND CHAT AND BRING YOU WHAT I CAN BUT FIRST I WANT A FEW MINUTES FOR ME. I WANT TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU I AM 62 YEARS OLD AND HAVE NEVER HAD AN EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE AS THIS RIDE ON THE INFAMOUS IQD.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A FEW MINUTES OUT OF YOUR TIME TONIGHT TO EXPRESS MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT AND RESPECTFUL TO ALL OF US THAT TRY OUR BEST TO KEEP YOU INFORMED.

I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK OKIE, FREEWAYBILL, STUDLEY, LOJAK, DEBTARHEEL, FOOTFORWARD, BULLDOG, TEXRED, TOM, TEX, IGTENNIS, QF1, SHASTA7, BLUWOLF, GENERAL64, VIC1, JONNYWG, BELLAGRITS, SWEETQUEEN, PAPAJACK1052, PAPABEAR, JOHNNY AND OTHERS THAT SOME OF YOU DON'T RECONIZE THERE NAMES, THAT I TALK TO MOST EVERYDAY AND HAVE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. WITHOUT THEM, YOU WOULD NEVER SEE SOONERFAN62 IN HERE.

I GUESS WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS WITHOUT THESE GUYS, SOONERFAN62 AIN'T SQUAT. I THANK ALL THE MODS HERE AS WELL AS 3SINTEL AND OOM FOR ALWAYS GIVING ME THEIR UPMOST RESPECT AND ALWAYS KEEPING ALL OF YOU UPBEAT AND POSITIVE.

INTEL: IF YOU HAD ANY IDEA HOW CLOSE WE ARE YOU WOULD ALL READ THIS POST WITH A BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SAY MY PEACE AND I WILL ANSWER ANYTHING THAT I CAN OR THAT IS ALLOWED. SOONERFAN62

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum