Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:36 am

Guru OkieOilman:   TO DINAR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS, THE RUMOR ROLLER COASTER IS OPERATING AT FULL SPEED THIS WEEK. TRY TO STAY OFF THIS RIDE! PLEASE REMEMBER ONE OF YOUR CLASSES AT DINAR UNIVERSITY IS CALLED “TRUST, BUT VERIFY,” NAMED BY PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT.

THE LAST FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN FILLED WITH PEOPLE TRYING TO DECEIVE OTHERS. FOLKS ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS…THE FREE EXCHANGE CODE WILL BE JUST THAT…FREE! YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO SIGN ANY DOCUMENT TO GET THE FREE EXCHANGE CODE. TRUST, BUT VERIFY. TRUST…AND WAIT FOR THE FREE EXCHANGE CODE AND INSTRUCTIONS TO BE GIVEN TO YOU FROM YOUR FELLOW DINARIANS OR FROM ONE OF THE EMAIL AUTO RESPONDERS THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE.

VERIFY…ONCE YOU HAVE THAT INFORMATION, REVIEW IT IN DETAIL, ASK YOUR QUESTIONS TO YOUR BANKER, AND MAKE YOUR DECISION TO WHAT YOU WHAT TO DO…USE THE EXCHANGE CODE OR NOT…YOUR CHOICE…THIS WILL BE THE TRUST, BUT VERIFY CLASS FINAL EXAM.

IT IS IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW THAT WE ALL STAY BALANCED AND KEEP EVERYTHING IN PERSPECTIVE. WE ARE ALL TIRED AND WEARY FROM THE LONG JOURNEY THROUGH DINAR UNIVERSITY BUT EACH OF US KNOW THAT EVERYTHING HAS TO COME TO AN END AT SOME POINT IN TIME AND I BELIEVE THAT THE GOOD ENTITY HAS MADE GREAT PROGRESS TOWARD A POSITIVE END.

THEY ARE PEELING BACK THE LAYERS OF AN ONION AND MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE ARE CRYING THROUGH THIS LONG, PAINFUL PROCESS…I UNDERSTAND AND WISH I COULD REMOVE YOUR TEARS…BUT I CAN’T. MY HEART AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO EACH OF YOU. TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO REMEMBER WHY YOU DECIDED TO BUY IRAQI DINAR.

MAYBE YOU KNEW THAT SOMEDAY IRAQ WOULD NEED A TRADABLE CURRENCY AGAIN AND EVEN IF IT RV’D FOR JUST A FEW PENNIES MORE, PER IQD, THEN YOU WIN. REMEMBER! NONE OF US CAN CONTROL THE TIMING OR FINAL OUTCOME OF THE IQD RV. SO AS YOU FACE THE ISSUES IN YOUR DAILY LIFE REMEMBER THE SERENITY PRAYER THAT THOUSANDS RECITE EVERYDAY…“GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE; THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN; AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.”

SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN THIS FOR OVER 9 YEARS I AM ONE OF FEW WHO CAN TRULY GAUGE AND SAY, “PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE AND THE END WILL COME!” GOD BLESS YOU ALL -- WE ARE CLOSE TO THE FINISH LINE -- WITH ALL MY LOVE OKIE OIL MAN

Guru Adam Montana:   As you know, I've been on the "now-to-September" train for quite some time, the CBI, through various news sources, is now reporting that they plan to introduce the new denominations not in September, but in January of 2013 which basically means we have no choice but to rename the locomotive the "now to January" train. I wish I could say the opposite, but I'm not here to...give false hope - it is what it is, and I'm always going to tell it how I see it...good, bad, or indifferent.

The CBI is...reporting that when the new denominations come out, they plan to let them co-exist for a full year, and they are blatantly telling us that they plan to increase the value at the same time.  I have always kind of thought we would only get about 90 days to cash in (like Kuwait did several times), but if we get a full year - even better! 

The latest UN meeting did nothing substantial, which shouldn't surprise us. Maliki is holding on tightly, and it's becoming more and more obvious that they need to resolve the HCL soon. Once that is done, I strongly believe the RV is right around the corner. Until that is done, we are patient observers in this once-in-a-lifetime event.  

Guru BGG:  the NA blabbering on and on about fully implenting the Erbil agreement brings up two very important points. First, the people are sick of the excuses and believe there is no chance of reform. They hear nothing but promises, promises and more promises from Maliki and then nothing…unless he’s backed into a corner.  Secondly - he says, instead of them (the SLC) whining with the question “Why do you insist on the withdrawal of confidence”…the question they really should be asking themselves is “why don’t we have the Erbil agreement fully implemented” (after having a year-and-a-half to get it done)???

there is a lot of last-minute “wrangling”. Maliki is doing everything he can to “derail” what’s coming. It is even possible we see a “last-minute deal” or Maliki resigning. Anything is possible. However, I also think it is getting very late in the game for a legitimate offer to be accepted.

Recent insider thinking was that we might see an "interrogation" of Maliki on Thurs, Sat or maybe Sun then we might hear about the outcome Monday or Tuesday. If they delay a day or two past Thursday - it isn't surprising. Especially with Maliki intentionally interrupting the work of Parliament by taking all security measures away.  This business with Maliki "lifting the barriers" might buy him a day or two - but in the end it will backfire on him. If he lets this go to a vote - they won't forget.

Maliki is a lot worse off than the media is letting on.  There is a "full court press" on in the media by Maliki to spruce up his image...won't help though. Did you guys hear he bribed ALL the journalists who covered his recent trip to Kirkuk?? They got "promised" Gov't land grants...I doubt it ever happens...Maliki's word isn't worth much.

Guru DDM (GET):  It seems like the only reasonable RV would be 1:1. The Iraqi's prefer and use US currency. They have been using the dollar for a long time so they probably understand the denominations, the purchasing power of such notes and their value in the market place. It seems that the government would lesson society learning curve by going with 1:1.  It seems that 1:1 would be a nice round number and a lot easier to calculate than 1:86 but I guess we will have to find out.

Guru Freebird:  I could sit here (like a certain group) and tell you that this is "good guys" vs "bad guys" and the RV is done, done, done and no one has this super secret intel but me and if I shared this super secret intel with you it would stop the RV but....  I'm not going to insult your intelligence, like these jokers who apparently are so connected with the PTB that they have all day to sit in chat rooms and give us a play by play without ever owning their previous disastrous predictions. I have a better memory than that.

It is true that we are all in this together. Lets start looking out for each others financial futures while respecting each others emotions, which after 9 years, is a bit on edge.

Today is a big day. The National Alliance meets at Jaafari's house to decide Maliki's fate. It's Maliki's last chance before Parliament reconvenes to reach a last minute agreement to save his politcal career. Some major laws are being addressed this week including the HCL and Amnesty. There's still some time left to make some positive strides before Ramadan. Iraq will RV.  I don't pretend to know when or how high but it will happen!!

Keep the faith, lets work together and stop posting for adulation unless you have the facts to back it up. Vague analogies don't cut it anymore boys, we're passed that.

Guru DaniandQuin:  LET ME ENCOURAGE YOU ALL: I HAVE HEARD NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NEGATIVE IN THE LAST 5 DAYS. NOT A SINGLE HINT OF A PROBLEM OR DELAY . EVERYTHING I'VE HEARD IS THAT WE ARE THERE. WE WAIT ONLY FOR THE RATE TO GO LIVE. THAT'S IT. I'M VERY VERY EXCITED AND YOU ALL SHOULD BE TOO!!!!

Guru Vic1:
   Today so much Important and Great News! Please with all due respect to all the News and Intel providers! The TIME is so close and many are on edge... realizing that NEWS can at times look so CONFUSING!  This Maliki...Guy! Is he for REAL? VP/Biden...comes to Talk some sense into you...and you...Maliki...turn DOWN his MEETING!!! Then You write OUR PRESIDENT...asking MR.O to tell EXXON/MOBIL to stop doing business...with The KURDS? Are you Serious? YOU NEED TO NOW...Pack YOUR BAGS...CUZ...WHEN WE...THE(USA) says LEAVE... TIME HAS COME for you to GO.  NEVER TREAD...ON THE USA!

THE NEW AMBASSADOR TO IRAQ...MCGERK STEPPED ASIDE...WHY?...BECAUSE...ALLAWI SAID...I WILL NOT WORK WITH HIM....HE WAS THERE TO GET CPA GOIN AND SET MALIKI...UP, NOW...CHAPTER 7 HELD OFF.

Guru Bulldog75:   CHINA - THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE TRYING TO DO WHATS RIGHT; THEY ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT. 'THERE IS MUCH TO DO' BEHIND THE SCENES GETTING THE BAD GUYS OUT OF THE VEHICLE'. NUFF SAID.

Guru Phoenix3333:   Iraq PM asks Obama to stop Exxon-Kurdistan oil deal. Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki has asked US President Barack Obama to intervene to stop Exxon Mobil from proceeding with a deal with the Kurdistan region that he warned would have dire consequences for Iraq’s stability. Exxon is one of the oil majors participating in massive projects intended to make Iraq the world’s biggest source of new oil over the next few years, but the US company’s decision to sign a deal with the KRG has infuriated Baghdad.  Iraqi Kurdistan, which has its own government and armed forces, has already clashed with the central government over autonomy and oil rights, and halted its crude exports in April after accusing Baghdad of not making due payments.

Guru Studley:    Okie, and the grassroots team, which I am a part of, cannot put out specific details, READ BETWEEN THE LINES, see the new way of the writing, don't read into specifics, he is trying to help you understand this type of investment, AND THE INABILITY TO MAKE ACURATE PREDICTIONS OF DATES AND RATES, like I do.... they are working on last minute logistics.... they r dotting the i's and crossing the t's.... THERE R BIG POLITICAL BATTLES TAKING PLACE, good people not only want you to receive your funds, BUT ALSO, have the security and safety in a new system to not loose the funds, this takes time, STAY BALANCED, we SHOULD be very close, BUT there can always be last minute issues.... gotta go.... take care and god bless [studley] STILL working... good to see everyone [studley] oldmanontheriver EXACTLY.... EVERYONE NEEDS TO STAY BALANCED...

Guru SoonerFan62:  GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, ON FOR A SHORT WHILE, VERY TIRED TONIGHT. FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR MY OUTBURST THIS AFTERNOON BUT I'M SORRY, I CAN'T TOLERATE ANYONE TALKING BAD ABOUT ANY INTEL PROVIDER I DON'T CARE WHO THEY ARE.

IF THESE PEOPLE KNEW WHAT WE GO THROUGH EVERYDAY THEY WOULD BE A WHOLE LOT MORE RESPECTFUL. THE GOOD NEWS, WE HAVE VERY FEW OF THEM IN THE CASTLE.

TODAY HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BEST DAYS FOR INTEL, WHY? BECAUSE MOST OF US HAVE BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THROUGH THE SMOKE AND LAUGHT ABOUT IT. GUYS PLEASE KNOW THIS , WE ARE FINALLY THERE, 10 MINUTES FROM NOW, AN HOUR FROM NOW, A DAY FROM NOW.

YOU HAVE HEARD MY GOOD FRIENDS STUDLEY, OKIE, DEB, PAPABEAR, LOJAK SAY THE SAME. OK GUYS, I STARTED THIS MESSAGE AT 9:05 CST AND WAS INTERUPTED BY CALLS FROM OKIE, STUDLEY AND LOJAK HOPE THAT TELLS YOU SOMETHING.
YOU HAVE HEARD MY GOOD FRIENDS STUDLEY, OKIE, DEB, PAPABEAR, LOJAK SAY THE SAME. OK GUYS, I STARTED THIS MESSAGE AT 9:05 CST AND WAS INTERUPTED BY CALLS FROM OKIE, STUDLEY AND LOJAK HOPE THAT TELLS YOU SOMETHING.

WE HAVE BEEN BURNING UP THE PHONE TODAY BETWEEN THE INTEL4U GROUP AND OOM GROUP. WE ALL ARE ON THE SAME PAGE THAT THIS COULD SHOW WHILE I AM TYPING THIS. I HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME FOR A LONG TIME BUT NOT AS LONG AS MOST. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN CLOSER THAN WE ARE RIGHT NOW TONIGHT AND THAT IS NOT MY OPINION BUT ALLS OPINION BASED ON WHAT WE HAVE HEARD FOR OVER 16 HOURS TODAY.

GUYS PLEASE RELAX, WE HAVE WAITED THIS LONG WHAT;S A FEW MORE HOURS OR A DAY OR TOO. LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKS FOR THE RESPECT THAT YOU HAVE SHOWN FOR ME AND ALL THE INTEL GUYS AND GALS HERE. I WILL BE HERE AGAIN TOMORROW AND EVERYDAY UNTIL WE BRING THIS HOME. GOOD NIGHT ALL. SOONERFAN62

Guru Bluwolf:  EUROPE IMO TOLD THE U.S. TO BE SILENT FOR THEY ARE IN THIS MESS BECAUSE OF THEM AND THAT BEING SO THEY HAVE NO POWER IN TELLING THEM OR GIVING THEM ANY TYPE OF ECONOMIC SOLUTION TO THIS WORLD CRISIS.  SO WITH THAT SAID I PERSONALLY DO NOT SEE ANYTHING BETWEEN THESE MEETINGS [G20 MEETING] AND THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE OF THE WORLD CURRENCIES. 

THE QUESTION IS HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THESE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE OF CURRENCIES ?  WHAT WOULD BE THE NEW EXCUSE OR HOLDUP IF ANY?  THERE IS ANOTHER SUMMIT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS SUBJECT THE EU SITUATION AND AFTER THAT RAMADON.  SO WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN? AND DOES THESE TWO SUBJECT HOLD ANY RELATIVITY WITH THIS RV ? IMO I DO NOT KNOW AND I GUESS THAT NOBODY ELSE WILL EITHER. 

NOW I HAVE A MESSAGE TO ALL BANKS, TO THE UST, TO THE IMF, IF YOU WERE WAITING ON THE COMPLETION OF THIS SUMMIT TO REACH A DETERMINATION AND BEING IT A NOT SO GOOD SCENARIO WITH LACK OF COMPROMISE, THEN WHY DO YOU NOT PUSH THE BUTTON AND RELEASE THE WHOLE WORLD REVALUATIONS AND GIVE BACK THE PEACE OF MIND TO ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WHO ARE HURTING?

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE IMMEDIATELY AND THAT TIME IS NOW. I HONESTLY HOPE THAT THIS MESSAGE GETS OUT AND REACHES THE EARS OF THOSE INVOLVE AND THAT THIS BUTTON IS PUSHED.   IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE IN DEBT IN THE GOOD SENSE FOREVER. NO MORE POLITICAL AGENDAS, THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH.  LETS GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH...EVEN THOU SOME TIMES WHAT SEEMS THAT IS, IS REALLY NOT, AND THAT, THAT IS NOT IT REALLY IS, WHICH ONLY BRINGS US TO THE CONCLUSION THAT SHOULD BE OBSERVED BY THE OUTSIDERS, LOOK WE AIN'T STUPID, GET IT DONE.

Guru Mike:  "Member of the Economic Committee: share of surplus oil revenues must be poor "exclusively"  Everybody is trying to get these figured out and we want to give them to the poor....thats great.  The longer we wait to RV the more will come out as to who gets what - Lets add some value to the currency and they won't have to worry so much of who gets these revenues - they can divy it up and everybodys gets their fair share.  They want to get this divied up and its coming up to that time - they are working on this to get it out to the citizens...Very good.

it is important for the banks to get on board and sell this currency and do what they need to do – It helps to build the stability around the market there – getting rid of the street vendors Theres alot going on in that neck of the woods right now.  Its almost like the plans are all coming together as things and events are turning – you can see them getting their banking system in order to get this thing moving and getting it moving the way it needs to be so it is set up for stability…Great to see! 

The Future of Iraq Project tells us that the banking system is the last thing they need to get done (Final Chapter).  We’ve seen where they were at with the IMF 6 – 8 months ago and where they are now…they are knocking things off of their banking checklist as fast as they can to make sure they have what they need in order to get this banking system up and running and off the ground.  Absolutely they are working hard...Gotta tell you its pretty exciting seeing them moving forward day by day...every day.  ITS GETTING CLOSE TO TIME TO ADD VALUE. 

Guru Scooter:  Over the past two years, I have always said that nothing will happen with Iraq's currency without the two Government banks correcting their balance sheets and getting re-capitalized. Based on some recent information from their law library, posted June 15th, the recapitalization has been approved by the Council of Ministers. This becomes exciting for two reasons: This completes a CRITICAL BENCHMARK set forth from the IMF and World Bank back in 2006. If the balance sheets are corrected and the devaluation of those two banks occur, then the government and the world can re-capitalize those banks to the appropriate levels. This becomes incredibly important when determining valuations and providing proper transparency to the international community -- international transactions, investments, loans, etc.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   In reference to that negative article from Forbes yesterday:  It's funny we see these reporters do their little fluff pieces on the IQD and 99% of the time they seem completely uninformed as to Iraq's political and economic situation. They don't appear to put much effort into their research which is fraught with ambiguity and they rarely present a reasonable theorem that supports their doubt.  Maybe these reports are released for the sole purpose of quelling the amount hype and attention this investment has received. Just like the banks have been hounded with questions, I'm sure they have also. 

Either way it appears we are light years ahead of them when it comes to Iraq's economic future. The ones who know it has potential or are privy that information are certainly not about to publish something that would galvanize the masses to their nearest dinar dealer. I've always said real intel never makes it into a public forum for obvious reasons. It's imperative to the process they remain as furtive as possible. The people who do know aren't talking and at this point a decision may not have even been reached yet.  We do know Iraq is a very wealthy country who is on the rise (if they can ever solve this political crisis) along with their exchange rate. It's just a matter time.

Guru Med:  THE BET IS ON FOR THIS YR.  THE RATE IS DEBATABLE.  ALL WE KNOW IS THE REMOVAL OF THE 3 ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE.  WHAT EVER IT IS AFTER THAT WE DONT KNOW FOR CERTAIN.   FOR EXAMPLE THE WORST IT COULD BE  IS 1 CENT AND THE BEST .85.   1 CENT THOUGH...WOULD NOT BENEFIT THE IRAQI ECONOMY AND WOULD NOT BE WORTH ALL THIS EFFORT THAT CBI HAS GONE THROUGH...ALL WE KNOW FROM SHABIBI'S OWN MOUTH IS THAT HIS EFFORTS ARE TO HAVE IT EQUAL TO THE USD.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:57 pm

"I'm not here to...give false hope - it is what it is, and I'm always going to tell it how I see it...good, bad, or indifferent." - Adam Montana

By suggesting that the currency reform scheduled (at that time) for January of 2013 was a revaluation rather than a redenomination (lop) you were (and still are) giving false hope.  If you're so into honesty why didn't you just tell people that you're a high school dropout with a background in running an adult humor site instead of a Harvard grad who made a fortune on the Kuwaiti dinar?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Jayzze Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:17 am

but two years ago everyone was saying Iraq would join the wto and rv. well did it?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:11 am

That's irrelevant, jayzee.  S. Korea is in the WTO and their currency is valued at $.00088.  Vietnam is also in the WTO and the dong is worth $.000044.  There is no minimum or maximum currency value required to gain acceptance into the WTO.  The CBI sets the value based mainly on two things - money supply and foreign currency reserves.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum