Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Dinarmama7:  OKIE DID NOT SEND OUT AN EMAIL TO ANYONE ABOUT TAKING PHONES TO BED AND HE DID NOT MAKE THAT STATEMENT TO ANYONE.  100% FABRICATED.  ....NUFF SAID

Guru OkieOilman:    IN THE INTEREST OF MAINTAINING A SENSE OF PEACE FOR THE OKIE OIL MAN FAMILY AND TO PROTECT US FROM THE WHIMS OF OUTSIDE OWNERSHIP, OKIE OIL MAN, OOM HAS A NEW SITE. THE NEW SITE IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY A PERSON THAT I TRUST COMPLETELY. THAT PERSON HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE SITE AND WILL NOT CHANGE THE RULES AT WILL.

I WILL HAVE NO PART WHATSOEVER IN A COMMERCIAL VENTURE PROSTITUTING THE OKIE OIL MAN NAME--THIS WAS TO BE A FREE--NO PROMOTION--NO PRODUCT--NO SERVICE PROMOTED BY ME VENTURE. MY ONLY EXCEPTION TO THAT RULE IS DINAR DEPOT WHICH IS OWNED BY A MAN OF GOD WHO GIVES 100% OF HIS PROFITS TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

IF BULLDOG75, OR SAMBO OR I COME ACROSS A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT WE BELIEVE COULD BE BENEFICIAL TO YOU, WE MAY SUGGEST IT OR ENDORSE IT, BUT THERE WILL BE NO MONETARY ADVANTAGE TO ANY OF US FOR PASSING ALONG INFORMATION FOR YOU TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

THERE ARE MANY NEW HEALTH PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THAT MODERN SCIENCE HAS PROVIDED. IF IT CAN HELP STRENGTHEN, OR LENGTHEN ONES LIFE AND MAKE IT MORE COMFORTABLE, WE ALL NEED TO BE AWARE OF IT AND DO OUR OWN RESEARCH. THE SAME WITH TRUSTS OR A PARTICULARLY GOOD CPA, SOMETHING OR SOMEONE WHO CAN ASSIST.

MY ONLY AGENDA IS TO BE ONLY A MESSENGER ONLY AND TO NEVER PROFIT PERSONALLY ----JUST WANT TO HELP THOSE WHO MAY NOT HAVE GAINED THE CONTACTS I WAS FORTUNATE OVER THE LAST 43 YEARS TO GET TO KNOW----I HAVE CAME TO TRUELY REALIZE WHAT THAT OLD ADDAGE MEANS

THE NEW OkieOilMan Chat is: http://client2.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=570565&s

THE NEW OkieOilManAndFriends forum is  www.okieandfriends.com 

THE ADDRESS OF THE NEW SITES WILL BE POSTED ON DINAR RECAPS AND OTHER OKIE FRIENDLY SITES. THESE WILL BE THE FINAL OKIEOILMAN SITES. OWNERSHIP IS NOT AN ISSUE. THE ONLY REQUIREMENT FOR ENTERING IS TO REGISTER. WE DO NOT REQUIRE PERSONAL INFORMATION. JUST AN EMAIL AND THAT EMAIL LIST WILL NEVER BE SOLD. EFFECTIVE AT 5:00 PM cdt JUNE 21, 2012 THIS SITE,

Join us in our new home at ... www.okieandfriends.com  Click on oil derrick to register for chat

Guru BullDog75:  busy day. I love you all. The G-20 will produce a plan for global growth. Our time is nigh.http://news.yahoo.com/dr ··· 020.html Though this is not the major reason, it is part of the timing. There are many conditions which makes this RV "Inevitable and forthcoming with Our Manna". We are blessed and highly favored. You are meant to be here. Our Time has come.

Please be prepared and have all necessary legal work done. This is crucial for One's estates. Avoid the taxes in the future by doing one's legal work NOW. I love you all. The putt is falling in from 'the Pro side'. Our future is here. Good Night. Sleep well. You all are awesome and are here to change Our World to be a better place. Amen. Good Night. See you in the morning.

Guru Generals64:  leaving for there in just a few minutes....hot and weary and tractor is too... kinda thought we might wake up wealthy this morning...last night everything I heard from everyone I knew said it pointed to this morning...Seriously....Now, remember, I d reasearch and not predictions. .I promised not to bring the Drama to this room....However, if any of the stuff came true last night (so far it hasn't) then we are sitting in the right place. All of the predictions are simply speculative .

remember that Iraq has nothing to do with this RV now. That is what the banks and bankers are saying...I hope they are right and I hope this comes to an end real soon.

There is so much "Jumbled" Jargo on this topic that it is scary. If you read this or that they all have an opinion...(Kinda like having a nose...we all have one)...From what we have heard from the People in the banks...(Seriously not dream world people) this has been finished and is able to be released...But, It hasn't has it???

I personally think that it is closer than we realize. I personaly have made a conscience decision to not listen to the do-dahs anymore...I am going back to my original Research mode as that seemed to have always given the correct answers. I am not "beating " any of them up...I just want to know what is REALLY going on...

Personally, I don't worry about Maliki...I think he has more on his plate than to worry about this Revaluation....However, remember this :...........it is a CURRENCY EXCHANGE..........I don't care WHO says any different....

Guru Bluwolf:  THERE IS A EMAIL OF MINE IN THE GET ROOM IT WAS PLACED THERE JUST NOW

IF WE ARE ALL ADULTS IN THIS ROOM I WILL BRING IT OVER,,IF NOT I WILL NOT

THE G20 MEETING IS OFFICIALLY OVER AND THE PRESIDENT GAVE THE CLOSING SPEECH,,THE CONCEPT OF THIS SPEECH REALLY LACKED ANY COMPROMISE OR SOLUTIONS TO THIS WORLD ECONOMIC AGENDA.. I FOR ONE CAN SEE THAT NO REAL RESOLUTION WAS ACCOMPLISHED,,IT IS A TO EACH IS OWN SCENARIO WITH NO LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL,,

EUROPE IMO TOLD THE U.S. TO BE SILENT FOR THEY ARE IN THIS MESS BECAUSE OF THEM AND THAT BEING SO THEY HAVE NO POWER IN TELLING THEM OR GIVING THEM ANY TYPE OF ECONOMIC SOLUTION TO THIS WORLD CRISIS.. SO WITH THAT SAID I PERSONALLY DO NOT SEE ANYTHING BETWEEN THESE MEETINGS AND THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE OF THE WORLD CURRENCIES.. NOW THE QUESTION IS HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THESE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE OF CURRENCIES ?

WHAT WOULD BE THE NEW EXCUSE OR HOLDUP IF ANY ? THERE IS ANOTHER SUMMIT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS SUBJECT THE EU SITUATION AND AFTER THAT RAMADON WHICH IS ALSO A PAIN IN THE BUTT.. SO WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN ? AND DOES THESE TWO SUBJECT HOLD ANY RELATIVITY WITH THIS RV ? IMO I DO NOT KNOW AND I GUESS THAT NOBODY ELSE WILL EITHER…

NOW I HAVE A MESSAGE TO ALL BANKS,, TO THE UST,, TO THE IMF,, LOOK IF YOU WERE WAITING ON THE COMPLETION OF THIS SUMMIT TO REACH A DETERMINATION AND BEING IT A NOT SO GOOD SCENARIO WITH LACK OF COMPROMISE,, THEN WHY DO YOU NOT PUSH THE BUTTON AND RELEASE THE WHOLE WORLD REVALUATIONS AND GIVE BACK THE PEACE OF MIND TO ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WHO ARE HURTING ?

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE IMMEDIATELY AND THAT TIME IS NOW.. I HONESTLY HOPE THAT THIS MESSAGE GETS OUT AND REACHES THE EARS OF THOSE INVOLVE AND THAT THIS BUTTON IS PUSHED,, IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE IN DEBT[ IN THE GOOD SENSE ] FOREVER,,NO MORE POLITICAL AGENDAS THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH,,LETS GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH,, EVEN THOU SOME TIMES WHAT SEEMS THAT IS,, IS REALLY NOT,,AND THAT,, THAT IS NOT IT REALLY IS,,WHICH ONLY BRINGS US TO THE CONCLUSION THAT SHOULD BE OBSERVED BY THE OUTSIDERS,, LOOK WE AIN'T STUPID,,GET IT DONE....

,FIRST WE ARE WAITING FOR OUR CALL AND THERE IS NO RELATION WHAT SO EVER WITH WHAT OCCUR IN THE G-20 MEETINGS,SECOND ALL IS GOOD AND READY TO GO AND THERE IS NO HOLDUPS WHAT SO EVER,,ARE WE CORRECT ON THIS THOUGHT

ALL THINGS DONE WAS SURGICALLY PUT INTO PLACE, ALL INTENTS WAS TAKEN CARED OF, IT TOOK SOME TIME BUT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN COVERED AND THE GOOD GUYS WON...YOU ARE IN THE VERGE OF RECEIVING AND THERE IS NO WAY BACK NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS SAY.  THE IQD RV HAPPENED A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. WE NOW AWAIT ITS' INTERNATIONAL RELEASE. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT WE ONLY AWAIT FOR THE RV CALL.

THE G20 MEETING IS OFFICIALLY OVER AND THE PRESIDENT GAVE THE CLOSING SPEECH.  THE CONCEPT OF THIS SPEECH REALLY LACKED ANY COMPROMISE OR SOLUTIONS TO THIS WORLD ECONOMIC AGENDA.  I FOR ONE CAN SEE THAT NO REAL RESOLUTION WAS ACCOMPLISHED. IT IS A "TO EACH IS OWN" SCENARIO WITH NO LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.   

????   YOU WANT WHAT WE POST TO HOLD THIS UP LONGER?

BECAUSE IF THAT INFO LEAVES THIS ROOM AND REACHES THE 312,000,000 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE U.S. THAT DID NOT BUY THE DINAR WE WOULD HAVE HAVOC IN YOUR COUNTRY.  LOOK LIKE SOONERFAN SAID FRIEND IF YOU KNEW AL THAT WE KNOW YOU WOULD BE EXCITED TO.

LISTEN UP A LITTLE HISTORY,,,CHINA WAS CHOSEN BY THE GLOBAL BANK AND THE IMF TO BAIL OUT AND PAY FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL RELEASE FOR CHINA HAS THE BEST ECONOMY AND THE MOST MONIES OUT THERE,,THA IS WHY THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS SUBJECT.

Guru SoonerFan62:  GOOD AFTERNOON GUYS, JUST A QUICK DRIVEBY. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ALL DAY WITH MY SON AND MY PHONE HAS BEEN BLOWING UP AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY. I GUESS I DON'T UNDERSTAND SOME OF YOU AND THE WAY YOU THINK.

LET ME ASK WHY THE BIG DEAL OF OKIE TELLING ME TO TAKE MY PHONE TO BED BECAUSE THIS COULD HAPPEN AT ANYTIME???? NAME ME ONE INTEL PROVIDER THAT HASN'T SAID THIS COULD GO DOWN AT ANYTIME. DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY A BIG DEAL WAS MADE OF IT LAST NIGHT.

ALSO HEARD MOST OF YOU CAME TO MY DEFENSE AND I APPRECIATE IT, BUT NOT NECESSARY. IN CLOSING, OKIE AND I HAVE TALKED MANY TIMES TODAY AND OH BY THE WAY HE TOLD ME NOT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MY PHONE, LOL LOL LOL BBL SOONERFAN62

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, HOPE YOU'VE HAD A GREAT DAY. I WANT TO START OFF WITH A STORY TONIGHT, TALKED TO OKIE THIS AFTERNOON AND HE SAID HE GOT A CALL I THINK FROM A MOD BUT NOT SURE TELLING HIM THAT HE SAY MY POST TODAY AND WANTED TO KNOW IF HE HAD TALKED TO ME MANY TIMES TODAY????????? OKIE TOLD HIM NO AND THE GUY SAID , I THOUGHT SO. OKIE TOLD HIM "MANY" WAS 10 OR MORE TIMES AND THAT WE HAD TALKED ONLY ABOUT 7 OR 8 TIMES, I THOUGHT THAT WAS A GREAT RESPONSE.

WANT TO SAY HELLO TO MY DEAR FRIEND bluwolf HOW ARE YOU SIR? GUYS LET ME MAKE ONE THING CLEAR; WHEN OKIE, BLUWOLF, STUDLEY, FREEWAY, DEBTARHEEL, LOJAK, PAPAJACK1952, BULLDOG OR ANY OF THE REST OF THE INTEL PROVIDERS TELL ME SOMETHING AND NOT TO PASS IT ON, I DON'T AND THAT IS WHY I AM ABLE TO GET INFORMATION FROM SO MANY PEOPLE.

WHEN I SHARE INFO FROM MY INTEL WITH THEM I GET THAT SAME RESPECT. THAT IS WHY WHEN WE DO POST, IT IS INTEL THAT HAS BEEN CONFERMED BY AT LEAST 3 OTHERS. NOW THAT I'VE SAID MY PIECE, LET'S CHAT

GUYS UNDERSTAND BLU AND I BOTH HAVE THINGS WE CANNOT SHARE THAT IF YOU KNEW YOU WOULD BE EXCITED TOO

GUYS NONE OF THE INTEL PROVIDERS EXPECT ANYTHING FOR WHAT WE DO. I HAD A GREAT WEEKEND WITH MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS BUT NOT NORMAL, MANY CALLS ALL WEEKEND. DON'T GET ME WRONG BECAUSE WE ALL CHOSE TO BE IN THE POSITION FOR NOT ONLY ALL OF YOU BUT FOR OURSELVES ALSO. SIMPLY PUT, WE KNOW NONE OF YOU, BUT WE LOVE ALL OF YOU, YOU ARE FAMILY AND WE LIKE TO TREAT YOU AS SUCH. MY RELATIONSHIP WITH OKIE AS WELL AS MANY INTEL PROVIDERS AND MODS ON THIS SITE AND OOM IS PRICELESS. I LOOK FORWARD TO ALWAYS COMING ON CHAT AND SEEING ALL OF YOU AND CHATTING. IT ALMOST SADDENS ME THAT THIS WILL SOON BE OVER AND MOST OF THIS WILL STOP. I WISH ALL OF YOU THE MOST PRODUCTIVE LIFE THAT WE WILL ALL HAVE ONCE THIS IS OVER. JUST HOPE YOU WILL REMEMBER SOONERFAN62, OKIE, BLUWOLF, BULLDOG AND ALL THE REST YEARS FROM NOW. YOUR BLESSING COMES SOON, REAL SOON, LOVE YOU GYS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND BID YOU A GOODNIGHT. WILL BE BACK ON TOMORROW AND EVERYDAY THEREAFTER UNTEL THIS RIDE IS OVER.

Guru Doc:    Our opinion is that the the likely hood of chapter 7 release on Tuesday is rapidly approaching zero.  More and more articles are speaking to Iraq not living up to its obligations from 2010.  As reported from the US Counsel on Foreign Relations Parker, in his speech that,  "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, failed to form a government of national unity which promised after the 2010 elections".  Parker is further quoted as saying how utterly disappointed Obama is with Maliki for not forming a true democracy.  This coupled with Ki Ban-moon's statement that Maliki has not delivered on his commitments concerning Kuwait has us mostly convinced that chapter 7 release is not forth coming.   The time line for this appears to be toward the end of the year as stated by Ki Ban-moon.

What we find interesting is that the outside world appears to be lining up against Maliki or at least the blame is being directed toward him.  As we've watched events unfold in Iraq we are more of the opinion chapter 7 and Ebril will not be resolved until GOI stability is achieved.  And unfortunately this does not appear to have a chance as long as Maliki is in office.  Our ray of hope is that the no confidence vote is close enough to persuade Maliki to live up to the agreements he has made. With this we now conclude the late June to July timing is highly unlikely.  Also much of the CBI language is now focused on later this year.  We will continue to watch language out of the UNSC on Tuesday but it appears the RV is now most likely later this year.  We report, you decide

Guru Kaperoni:   Look at this quote. "The central bank said in his book: in line with the best applications and international experiences, he decided to stop the basic parameters of the currency notes of the categories (25000,10000,5000) JD Almtdolh now as it is in the new series (25,10,5) dinars so that the audience is also imprinted with a thousand in his memory." Reading this, it appears they are leaving the 1,000 in circulation or not creating a replacement. In either case, "so that the audience is also imprinted with a thousand in his memory." My view is that this is a clear sign of a Revaluation. There is no need to leave a 1,000 dinar in circulation or create significance in one's mind or history if it's value is equivalent to 1 dinar. Just like in the USA, 1,000 dollar bills are still around if you can find them.

Dinars are published landmarks the Iraqi currency the new after you delete the zeros. Central bank decided to adopt some of the features and pictures to be developed on the new currency after deletion of zeros.  And obtained by / JD / a copy of the book's central bank, which included the historical and cultural landmarks and images to be placed on the implications of the currency close to the mentality of the Iraqi public and culture.

American Contractor:  The new Iraqi Dinar will be distributed in January 2013, not in the middle of the year. Most likely in the first quarter. Saleh stated the procedures to delete the zeros from the currency will begin in the beginning of the new fiscal year or the beginning of their new budget. When you hear someone saying it will be in September or sooner, that's just not true. Iraq private banks are resisting the CBI by not having electronic banking. They would have to admit to the actual values and pay taxes on the admitted values. The CBI can raise the raise the bar as it wants, the reality is the private banks lack the ability to raise the necessary capital. Lack of services available to the bank to present to the Iraqi private market to generate direct business revenue. Lack of trust in the banks because of perceived negative governmental influence potentially effecting the bank's value in a supposedly free market.  Nothing is concrete and the stituation could change over night but it appears Jan 2013.

Guru BGG:  Maliki received a letter from the severe criticism by the Adviser to the Deputy Chairman of the U.S. ...let’s hope this apparent shift in US policy towards Maliki is, in fact, legitimate. If it is – he is probably done for sometime this week (provided he doesn’t fully capitulate before Thursday).  This is more really good news for us.

Here are some interesting headlines…"Habib Terminal: dissolve parliament and hold early elections would be a last resort if all doors are closed solutions"  This guy is dreaming – this would be the second best solution for Maliki. The first being for him to stay “as is”…these guys are saying this in another veiled attempt to “threaten” the jobs of the Parliamentarians. As if raising the barriers and leaving them open to terrorist  which they are conspiring with isn’t enough.

every single one of the MP’s under Talibani’s leadership put their signatures on the original document. Just because Talibani is not in the picture doesn’t mean they won’t vote the right way. I fully expect every one of them to vote unanimously to remove Maliki (should it come down to that). Keep in mind, they are all Kurds. If Maliki stays “as is” they fully expect some type of aggression from Baghdad.

Guru Hammerman:   There really was zero movement last night, really none. A few good signs but no big push.  There is big, big joy in Mexico where the g20 is going on. We believe it [through sources] was leaked that Mexico would RV within days and if y’all pay attention y’all should now that Mexico is in the basket of 23. We are close.

Guru Med:    ALL 3 ARTICLES PERTAINING TO THE WITHDRAW OF CONFIDENCE ARE ACTUALLY VERY GOOD.   IT APPEARS THAT MALIKI HAD SOME MINOR MOMENTUM  FOR A BRIEF MOMENT  BUT LOST IT WITH THE U.S. NOT GOING TO BAGHDAD TO MEET WITH MALIKI AND INSTEAD GOING TO ARBIL TO MEET WITH ALL 5, REMEMBER ALL 5 - SADR, TALIBANI, ALLAWI, BARZANI ?  MUTLAQ  HMMM.  DINAR...ALSO NOW IS PICKING UP STEAM IN THE MEDIA WITH MORE AND MORE POSITIVE SUPPORT.

TARIFFS IN 14 DAYS, THIS COULD BE HUGE.  I THINK IT IS A MISTAKE.  IT WOULD BE GOOD IF IRAQ ACTUALLY PRODUCED SOMETHING THAT IS IMPORTED, THEY DONT.  TARIFFS ARE SUPPOSE TO HELP THE LOCAL BUSINESS'S COMPETE  BY...FORCING THEM TO SELL HIGHER.  THIS, AS I SAID, WOULD BE GOOD IF IRAQ PRODUCED SOMETHING.

I ...HAVE NOT USED INTEL IN ABOUT TWO YRS...THIS INFORMATION I JUST RECEIVED FROM PROBABLY THE MOST RELIABLE PERSON I KNOW WHO I HAVE NOT TALKED TO IN ALMOST TWO YRS JUST TOLD ME  THAT I PROBABLY MADE A GOOD MOVE  ON PLANNING THE RV PARTY FOR THIS YR.  I WAS GIVEN INFORMATION  ABOUT MOVES BY CERTAIN ENTITIES AND GIVEN INFO ABOUT A PERSONAL CONVERSATION.   THAT IS ALL I WILL SAY.   

Guru Mike:  "Iraq moves banking and tax problems for the U.S. Congress"  With the Future of Iraq Project teaching them how to handle banking situations and the monetary situation - something we have done already so it make sense for us to support them in this...again another major step forward ...getting our government to work with the Central Bank.

Maliki is still up the the same old things...trying to save his job...working every angle he possibly can - trying to make sure he stays in power...US is telling them you are not falling apart...we have too much invested here....there is an election coming - you are not falling apart period.  There is a vested interest to have this all work out - starting to see pressure from others that if he wants to stay in power he needs to work this out - thats the constant messge we are hearing from the US and everybody else - We like what we are hearing - moving forward slowly but surely.

TO THE GREATEST PERIOD THIS EARTH HAS EVER SEEN!

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  I know its hard to wait - but SUDDENLY IT SHALL COME.... till then come on sing this with me... "I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart.... with the peace the passes understanding down in my heart, down in my heart to stay!  AMEN?  AMEN!!!

“SEND JUDAH FIRST “ TWO  NATIONAL PRAYER CALLS TODAY FOR DINAR INVESTORS 12 PM (NOON)EST and 3:00PM EST TIME - 805-360-1000  CODE: 1016947 

COME JOIN US FOR THIS AWESOME TIME OF PRAISE FOR THE RV AND WHAT GOD IS ABOUT TO DO

“OUR PRAYER OF PRAISE IS MAKING WAR WITH THE ENEMY-WE HAVE THE VICTORY”

6/19/2012 - ATTENTION DINAR DAILY MEMBERS!

Accessing the site has now changed, you will need to follow this link: http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/ in order to access the forum now.
Don't forget to bookmark Smile

Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused, and we thank you for your patience.

-Dinar Daily Team

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum