Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The RV is happening in real time NOW? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The RV is happening in real time NOW?

+5
Scotchie
7star
Sam I Am
RamblerNash
kenmor
9 posters

Go down

The RV is happening in real time NOW? Empty The RV is happening in real time NOW?

Post by kenmor Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:58 am

"2017 is the Year for Galactic Disclosure"

"BEST NEWS EVER"

FROM ZORRA

June 18, 2017

"OUR BLESSINGS ARE HERE"

Hello beloved Masters,

I am so ecstatic and filled with joy and gratitude and you will be too. So here's the most fantastic news ever! HANG ON TO YOUR HATS! Zorra gave us permission to post this!

Indeed, the RV is TRULY happening. Yes, it is really completed and it is rolling out" said Zorra. He said "do not say it is unbelievable". It is real and tangible and soon you will hear by email or by phone of the 800#'s from the Intel and Groups for your exchange.

What's fantastic as well is that there are no NDA's required as yet, Zorra said!

He and Prime Creator are over Washington DC overseeing the process of the RV/GCR and it is moving along!! Paymasters have their funds too for the private groups.

After you read this, let us take a moment to send our deep love and gratitude to all who have helped and served in making this happen now for all us, those of the ground crew including our Lightworkers, our beloved brothers and sisters of the Galactic Federation, Prime Creator, Mother/Father God (Zorra and Saraiya) Sananda/Jesus, Archangel Michael and all the angels, Ascended Masters and all of the Beings of Light in all of our Cosmos who assisted etc. etc.

At this point, do not try to reply or ask questions of us. Just wait for more information to come to you! Be prepared!

This information was given to Richard McKim and myself tonight - June 18, 2017
Check on Inteldinarchronicles (IDC) for the latest updates!

"WHAT A WONDROUS, GLORIOUS AND LOVING DAY IT IS!!!

Endless love to all,
Zorra, Saraiya, Quazar, Zaraya
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The RV is happening in real time NOW? Empty Re: The RV is happening in real time NOW?

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:16 am

(I believe this to be the post kenmor intended without all the code)

"2017 is the Year for Galactic Disclosure"

"BEST NEWS EVER"

FROM ZORRA

June 18, 2017

"OUR BLESSINGS ARE HERE"

Hello beloved Masters,

I am so ecstatic and filled with joy and gratitude and you will be too. So here's the most fantastic news ever! HANG ON TO YOUR HATS! Zorra gave us permission to post this!

Indeed, the RV is TRULY happening. Yes, it is really completed and it is rolling out" said Zorra. He said "do not say it is unbelievable". It is real and tangible and soon you will hear by email or by phone of the 800#'s from the Intel and Groups for your exchange.

What's fantastic as well is that there are no NDA's required as yet, Zorra said!

He and Prime Creator are over Washington DC overseeing the process of the RV/GCR and it is moving along!! Paymasters have their funds too for the private groups.

After you read this, let us take a moment to send our deep love and gratitude to all who have helped and served in making this happen now for all us, those of the ground crew including our Lightworkers, our beloved brothers and sisters of the Galactic Federation, Prime Creator, Mother/Father God (Zorra and Saraiya) Sananda/Jesus, Archangel Michael and all the angels, Ascended Masters and all of the Beings of Light in all of our Cosmos who assisted etc. etc.

At this point, do not try to reply or ask questions of us. Just wait for more information to come to you! Be prepared!

This information was given to Richard McKim and myself tonight - June 18, 2017
Check on Inteldinarchronicles (IDC) for the latest updates!

"WHAT A WONDROUS, GLORIOUS AND LOVING DAY IT IS!!!

Endless love to all,
Zorra, Saraiya, Quazar, Zaraya

The RV is happening in real time NOW? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The RV is happening in real time NOW? Empty Re: The RV is happening in real time NOW?

Post by kenmor Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:27 am

Thank you very much RN.  I have a hard time copy and pasting on Dinar Daily.  I tried several different ways with the help of some of the Members of Dinar Daily. But no such luck!  We guess it might have to do with the country I am posting from!  But thanks a bunch!   Have a great day!  Maybe our BEST one EVER!? Smile ...... Ya never know!
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:36 am

kenmor wrote:Thank you very much RN.  I have a hard time copy and pasting on Dinar Daily.  I tried several different ways with the help of some of the Members of Dinar Daily. But no such luck!  We guess it might have to do with the country I am posting from!  But thanks a bunch!   Have a great day!  Maybe our BEST one EVER!? Smile ...... Ya never know!
It looks like you copied more than just the text. It's happened to me before and I get all the code when I do...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:38 am

There's a technique called "scrubbing the text", where you copy and paste the text into Notepad and then copy that and paste it into the final destination.  That way the code is removed.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:05 pm

Thanks Sam.  I had tried that too, pasted it to Word and then Dinar Daily.  No luck :(
But will try notepad. Thanks for the hint.
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Whooohooo. it worked Sam!   Finally  :yes:
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7star Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:30 pm

lmao Who told you that?

King Jaffe Juffer
Zamunda

7star

Back to top Go down

The RV is happening in real time NOW? Empty Zorra

Post by Scotchie Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:08 pm

I missed the latest Star Wars.  I have trouble deciphering this crap

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:27 pm

Scotchie wrote:I have trouble deciphering this crap

Have you tried some of those non FDA approved herbal potions while reading through the crap?

crazyspin happydance really? sarcastic Mad Razz Sleep sorry flame Suspect crazyspin Twisted Evil rabbit sarcastic confused happydance blush say what? crazyspin

The RV is happening in real time NOW? 3508649203 The RV is happening in real time NOW? 3508649203 The RV is happening in real time NOW? 3508649203 The RV is happening in real time NOW? 3508649203 The RV is happening in real time NOW? 3508649203 The RV is happening in real time NOW? 3508649203 The RV is happening in real time NOW? 3508649203 The RV is happening in real time NOW? 3508649203 The RV is happening in real time NOW? 3508649203 The RV is happening in real time NOW? 3508649203

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:32 pm

i do not believe it for one minute

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:30 am

All that secret squirrel code bullshit and no freaking rv. Wtf? Are the people who follow these cockroaches that freaking stupid?  I understand optimism but every day for years these cockroaches call the rv and it never happens. Cut your losses and move on or just keep giving up money you can't afford to lose!

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:39 am

to copy hi light the text you want to copy then hit ctrl+c put the mice where you want to the text to be at then ctrl+v

it that doesn't work ctrl+r then ctrl+c then Ctrl+v

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:16 am

Here we go again!

Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Get your hot dogs and cotton candy from the little lady at the food stand right over there.  Hey, you! Rube!  Over here, step right up folks, see the bearded lady and the strong ox.  What they do is from another planet.  Yes indeedee.  For a quarter, 25 cents, you can see this wonder of nature.  Step right over to the cute scantly clothed dancer and get your ticket.  Yes, Martha, Lady Death is still the ring master at the Big Top.  Step right up and get your ticket to see the bearded lady and the ox.    Come one, come all.

Popcorn, peanuts, candy .......... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:38 pm

get for your zim rial dong and dinar ready the gcr is happening then the rv .get ready to act fast so all 500 countries will be cashing in so stay put and you will see this in the next century
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum