Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

THINK ABOUT RV? WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS

2 posters

Go down

THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS Empty THINK ABOUT RV? WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS

Post by dinardiva Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Email from my friend Helen..a good one

Everyone thinks it is going to happen. Have they noticed that all their
thinking isn't making it happen? Did it ever occur to them that it might
happen, if they would just stop thinking?

They need to stop thinking and talking, and start praying, not for the
RV or the money, but for peace in Iraq, peace in the government
and peace in the hearts of the Iraq people. Pray for their well-being,
their salvation and their prosperity, not ours. I wonder how many on
these forums have been praying for THEM instead of themselves.

Pray also that the Dinars which are in the hands of terrorists will be
found and seized. Pray that the Lord will change the hearts and
minds of terrorists in Iraq and in other countries anywhere. There
are people in the US, terrorists, who are training young men to be
terrorists as we speak! Pray that God will spoil their plans and
change their hearts.

God healed Job, the Bible says, WHEN he prayed for his friends ...
those same friends who made his life more miserable while he
was sick. Notice that Job was still very sick when he prayed for
his friends.

Helen
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THINK ABOUT RV?  WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS Empty Re: THINK ABOUT RV? WHY IT ISN'T HAPPENING..SOME GOOD THOUGHTS

Post by Najm93 Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Job was also given back all that was taken from him...Part of his supplication to GOD was "Lord even if they take my life I WILL TRUST YOU" a powerful prayer that brings tears to my eyes every time I think about where this man/prophet was in his life. His life was ravaged by the devil because of his FAITH!!!! There are people in the world who want nothing more than to see it BURN!! All of us need to be aware of this FACT and stop thinking and rationalizing about what motivates these people and principalities. You cant justify corruption, it is what it will be. Im sure OTHERS have caught wind of the chats here and see how desperate ALL OF US are for this thing to REALLY HAPPEN and are trying to destroy our faith. Every day I ask God to renew my faith.....I don't need any INTEL to know that prayer will not go unanswered. I know its difficult to trust anyone given some of the situations we are facing but we MUST trust GOD!!! I knew going into this investment about 8 years ago that God would not let the Iraqi people suffer forever and thats what motivated me to get behind it. Not the money, although economic freedom at a time like this will be greatly appreciated, but knowing that God sustains ALL!!! Ive read almost all the posts here and Ive seen a decrease in hope...Its fine to loose hope in man because man is fallible. My suggestion to US all is to never loose hope in God because he is INFALLIBLE and nothing that has been settled by God will be unsettled by man!!!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum