Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/15/17

2 posters

Go down

"Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 Empty "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/15/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:23 am

"Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 Stoned17
 "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 Richar88

Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse

Family we have been infiltrated by an enemy that is so sick and devious that they pretend to be Godly. We are being invaded by the Cabal operatives from the Real Truth Call. It is an organized effort to take us down and to slow down the GCR.

I posted TPAO and Real Truth Call on Headstones yesterday as part of a HUGE Republic operation to flush out the Cabal Infiltrators in our midst and the internet as a whole.

I am here to report to you today that those names have now been given to me and I can hardly believe them. But here they are.

IDC CABAL "Infiltrators"

TPAO = COBRA

RUBY = Dr. W.C.

Bonnie B = Tank

wolfosc = Tank

ubiety = Smarty

Philip Tilton = One Who Is Anonymous

Gold Fish Report's Handler = Philip Tilton

=====================================

These are KNOWN to the REPUBLIC as Cabal Operatives and have now been flushed out into the open.

They were "allowed" to have the Real Truth Call last night to give them a false sense of security so they would then reveal who all was working with them. NOW we know who they are and they are now trying to save themselves as I write this.

They were all working together and now we need to take a stand and eject them from our house and it is to take them down for real this time.

I will bring more as soon as I get it.

The EVIL runs very deep with this bunch.

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 Empty Re: "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/15/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:44 am

"One Who Knows" by Bonni B

Imagine my surprise Richard, when I read that I was masquerading as Tank. I am a 72 year old mother of two and grandmother of seven. I have lived in Oregon for 50 years. I've owned 12 retail stores. I'm retired and babysit for my three grand babies. I own currency. Maybe four times I've posted. I'm hardly trying to hide when I use my real name. Why did you target me, Richard? What have I done to set you off? I mentioned the other day, the vigilante stuff that was going on on this site. Is that what set you off? That does not make me the Cabal. I am beyond offended. About a year ago in my women's group we were studying the Salem Witch Trails. I'm beginning to see how those women felt.

This whole thing is starting to get creepy. I was actually afraid to write to you for fear you would retaliate and call whatever dogs out on me. That's a sad place for me to be because I haven't done one single thing wrong, to you or anyone else. I listen to you on the Zorra show. I had a lot of respect for you. I'm sad. You hurt me.

You make me feel vulnerable and unsafe. I haven't felt that way in 40 years since I was married to an abuser.

Bonni B

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 Empty Re: "Operation: Flamethrower, Destroy and Cleanse" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/15/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:44 pm

McKim is cabal.  He threatens to murder people who disagree with his maniacal view of the world.  It's cabal 101.  He is demented and mentally touched, falling prey to warped MK Ultra mind-mapping he received.  He hears voices.  He practices sorcery.  He channels the dead.  He embraces the dark arts.  He twists the Holy Bible.  He is Luciferian, a worshipper of Gaia.  He denies the hypostasis of God, believing HE is God.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum