Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 6/15/17

3 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 6/15/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:01 am

The BIG Call- Intel Portion  Thursday 6-15-17

Bruce:  We have listeners from Central America, Mexico, Argentina, S. Africa, Aust, NZ, France…WE had 300+ listening from Kurdistan at one point.

I thought earlier that we would not have a call tonight. We are basically towards the end of this ride.  There is often something new that crops up daily.  But we are in the process of the GCR.

We had Tier I Sovereign countries, Tier 2 groups, Tier 3s, core grps about to be paid.  Sub groups in process, and then us, as Tier 4.  We are the largest group, other than “John Q Public”, who is not paying attention.

The Internet group is about 5 million, probably not growing or shrinking.

My sources are my own—I do not get info from TNT or other calls.

We get info direct from Iraq and other parts of the world.

We are in this process now.  Tier IV is about to be notified.  Via toll free number.  I have been honored to be selected to receive that.  May or may not be the only one to receive it.

Iraq

A big piece of information came out today.

Years ago, you remember that the Dinar was set up to become an oil for credits trade situation.  For  the purchase of oil.  US Treasury invested heavily in Iraq, in terms of war effort and regaining sovereignty.

It has always about the oil as backing the value of the currency.

Since then, we know that gold and other precious minerals have been abundant in middle east. 

Dinar was $3.22 when the value of oil was $18/bbl

Value of dinar has gone up with value of oil.  Needs to get that info out.  We have been watching for the announcement for years.  We know that the Qi cards indicate that the value of the Dinar is 4-5 times the value of the USD.  That price has gone up over months and days.

Iraq has been doing some things like shipping oil, thru an arrangement with OPEC, to ship an unlimited amount of oil for 90 days, and that started a week ago.  They have been shipping massive amounts of oil now, getting more income.

Pres Trump, Russia and China ALL are out of the Paris Climate accort.  All of these nations are taking order now of Iraqi oil.  We took some in last night, 3 out of 8 tankers.   How do we do that without knowing the price of the oil? 

That is the result of that agreement from years ago, coming thru.  For US, Russia and China.  We understand that over the next 36-48 hours, we should receive 200 Million bbl of oil.

That sets it up to establish a rate for the dinar.  For us as the internet group, that rate should be higher than has been recently, and a higher official rate should be posted on the CBI.

A new map of Mosul was to be made available this morning, but we understand that it will be revealed tomorrow, that thy are liberated from Isis, and are liberated. 

It may also be included with info about new value of IQD, the sovereignty of Iraq, and others.  Maybe will happen in the morning with the map of Mosul.

When we combine that with what else we are hearing, it makes us appear to be in a very good place.  A very good place for currency holders to begin to do their exchanges. 

We have heard from various banks that we are really in the place to go next, that the flood gates are ready to go for Europe and for us.  Shotgun start, all parties have funds at the same time. 

Those who have exchanged and have SKRs should be liquid at approx. the same time.  We had heard that it might be the case last night.  We did not get that throughput, but we did hear today that things have gone thru that made it appear that we are about ready for things to occur.

Groups who have money pending but no access to their accounts, other than us, will be made liquid at approx. the same time.

I am not trying to call the GCR, at a certain time or certain date.  Things are continually changing. We did not know about the important oil piece of the puzzle until this afternoon.

We know that some in Tier three have completed their exchange and are waiting to get their funds.  Some have appointments to do that tomorrow.  We are almost at the end of the ride. 

Elders/royals are pulling down their funds. Bonds are coming down.  Currency exchangers are to go first to allow the bonds to be paid out.

We are in the process now.  When the core groups complete, then all should go.

I am excited about the possibility of an announcement from our president which was to have occurred today, but may happen tomorrow. 

Meeting about apprenticeships was pushed thru to today.  That is part of our program with rebuild America.  Need to educate and have apprenticeships to learn various trades.  Welders, electricians, plumbers, etc. 

That is a lot of what I asked the administration to be aware of, that we will be available to purchase bonds to fund the building of infrastructure.  We feel that we were heard and maybe encouraged the administration to go ahead in that way.

Also, with apprenticeships, to learn these good paying jobs.  Starting at $60K/year!  And some higher.  And we can create those jobs and be part of the apprenticeship programs.  Earn while you learn. 

These bonds may pay us interest for our structured payouts.  I like the guaranteed rate of return, without worrying about investments.  Not required, but available programs.  I am hoping to hear more about these programs.

I know that all the paymasters are liquid. All the funds have turned into place.  We just wait for the curtain to go up.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 6/15/17

Post by Majek Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:27 am

Bruce's strategy to make money is obvious, make himself and his call sound the best and the most connected. Create info that grabs attention. This will draw in a crowd, the more that dial in the more suckers to pitch products too. Just like Ray's fans, people are paying these con's to give them hype and hope. 
cashingIn

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 Empty Bruce

Post by Scotchie Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:52 pm

The only tiers are on wedding cakes.

No one has SKR's and no one has ever cashed out.

Just the usual fantasy.  Amazing how many still believe.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 6/15/17

Post by Huh ! Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:32 pm

I have to express my sincere thank to Bruce, Tony, AdminBill, TNT, and all the rest. Oh, I almost forgot Judy the restored republic via GCR nut.

I can't thank you all enough. You guys alerting me of the awful lock down conditions of these poor people in the redemption centers broke my heart.

During my emotional pain of their situation, I saw an opportunity. As such and the great humanitarian heart I have, I started a Depends delivery service !

Now because of the mass number of centers around the country, I had to purchase about 150 Ford delivery vans and of course hire about 300 drivers to accomplish our 24/7 delivery schedule.

The good news is, we are making a killing. Starting next week, we are adding Baby wipes and Toilet Paper (Charmin) I like those talking little stuffed bears ! LOL

:okjh: :okjh: :okjh: :okjh: :okjh: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/15/17 3508649203 :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :panda : :panda : :panda : :panda : :panda :

Huh !

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:59 pm

HUH....   This is also a perfect opportunity to expand your business to include pizza delivery!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum