Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Yosef - "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17

Go down

Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 Empty Yosef - "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Yosef -  "Upside Down" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 6/15/17 Image1%2B%25281%2529

What if the sky suddenly became sea, and the sea suddenly became the sky?

The world would appear upside down instantly. Makes no sense, right?

Right.

Yet, that's the principal behind the revaluation of all world currencies, making the RV to appear as upside down logic.

Meaning, as $1.00 USD now appears as the top or best value in comparison to all other currencies as the world's reserve currency... what if overnight it suddenly became the lowest?

That would coconuts. And on the surface idiotic to even consider.

Kinda like the earth being called flat out of nowhere.

Yet, there was a time when everyone thought the earth was indeed flat, until one day it was proposed that "she was a'round" and everyone just kinda went with it.

That's exactly what happened with world currency values post the 1944 Breton Woods Conference.

If you'll recall, two world wars destroyed the United States economy, even collapsed the USD in 1933 (post the Great Depression).

Yet after WW2, the winning side decided to make the USD the top currency of the world or the reserve world currency.

Overnight. Just like that. Without any above ground hard assets to back such a massive monetary claim.

To accomplish this slight of hand fiscal policy, the Chinese Elders offered to lend every sovereign nation (in good standing) physical gold and unilaterally reset the global economy.

Sounds like win/win plan.

Everyone borrows against Chinese gold for a fifty year period as to reconstruct their own nations after a very bloody and destructive period in human history.

The final deal struck required all Chinese gold to be transferred by the start of the fall 1946, and also included a five year return period that ended on September 10, 2001.

But on the day the current financial system deal terms were to retire, and the gold was to be returned to the Chinese Elders, we all got 9/11.

Suddenly, overnight, the cabal had decided to keep all global lent gold and drive the world financial system into a debt ridden ditch (aka the 2nd Great Depression or 2008 Global Financial Crisis), as to permanently enslave humanity and start World War 3 in the Middle East pitting Christians, against Muslims, against Jews, against Russian Orthodox, against Buddhists.

WW3 didn't happen obviously, not like hey planned anyway. It was more a currency war than a land war, but boy the cabal sure tried.

So now, miraculously, we have a new financial system that is run exclusively by Chinese gold collateral from Chinese & African Elder gold... and get this, is already functioning. Flawlessly. Harmoniously. Quantumly.

And this new financial system includes the evaluation of all world currencies that have already returned to the pre-Breton Woods value system; whereby all currencies of the world are equally valued against a common gold benchmark--determined by a spot price set by the new Chinese Elder Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE).

That's not coconuts, that's just reality.

And sadly, we've been forced to accept cabal's fiat version of financial reality since the Bretton Woods era or 73 plus years.

But very soon, their grand lie is going to come to a crashing end... suddenly... overnight... and forever.

Yet few will notice because it's been done so subtly it's early undetectable to the naked eye. As the top becomes the bottom, and the world's financial value system flips upside down.

So is the world really round or flat? And is the USD at the top or bottom of all other currency values based on the hard asset resources of the United States?

Both are fair questions. Soon all shall know each the truth.

Prepare to be f*#@ing amazed.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum