Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17

Go down

Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 Empty Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:09 pm

Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 Kwan-stat-resized-56a2e2c35f9b58b7d0cf8509

Full Explanation of WHY the GCR has been delayed and what you can do to help. My dear ones, I Quan Yin, sole oversight over the release of abundance for humanity have been watching your boards and your frustrations. I fear you are being mislead in understanding as to why your prosperity has yet to be released, and I see a tremendous amount misleading information being given to you. I can only assume this is being done to hold back humanity from blossoming into it's true God given form. It is true, so many influences under the guidance of various entities have lead you to this point and it is unfair they are unwilling to help you out of this state, however, I believe in you, your brothers and your sisters. You WILL prosper, but in order to do this you must firstly understand the truth. I will dispel rumors, explain delays and again ask for each and every one of you to assist in bring this to fruition. You have been a planet at war for over 16000 years, these wars were all created out of greed and manipulation. It is now time for peace and prosperity. As we move along I will help guide you into a proper realization of your true wealth shall you request, regardless we are moving forward with our best efforts despite interference.

Donald Trump's potential "Impeachment" will NOT usher in any GCR. Donald Trump is working hard to remove the Federal Reserve/Cabal control over the USA and usher in a Gold Backed Currency which will then assist other nations in doing the same. The Cabal is pushing back and wanting to install Hillary as President and Obama as the interim president in order to make sure all Dinar and other currencies fall under their control and the control of the Federal Reserve. THEY are blocking your exchanges and manipulating YOU into helping them remove Trump in order to help them. Please stop helping them delay you. The more Trump fights to dissolve the FED the more "fake news" released. It is very simple. Russia had nothing to do with hacking the elections. Hillary refuses to accept she did not win. A win for Hillary is a win for Rothschild.

HSBC, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank and other institutions involved in the RV are intentionally blocking any releases we have attempted to make. Let me explain how this is done. Each bank has a centralized transfer room, this is the room in each back which receives/sends all SWIFT, WIRE, and any other transfers. The Cabal has placed their own minions in ALL these rooms in order to block any funds coming or going for the benefit of humanity. Over the last 5 years over 980 BILLION in various currencies has been stolen as instructed by Rothschild, Trilateral Commission, etal which were headed for humanitarian projects, sent by ME to you.

Chinese, American, and European Elders were all under trial by Grandfather and myself to see if they would be able to withstand scrutiny and not fall prey to the cabal. Thus far ALL have been a disappointment and not one of them has passed any tests. Grandfather is ashamed. This is why no contracts they sign are valid, as each one fails Grandfather blocks the contract. Please don't talk about some "Royalty" European or otherwise coming to save the day. The ONLY KING on Earth is God/Source, they too destroyed this thousands of years ago. Your Royals are not coming to save you, they are a cabal creation infiltrated over 500 years ago.

IT IS YOUR responsibility as humanity to remove the cabal members from the banks or find an alternative method (which some have done) to receive your abundance.

United Nations/IMF/World Bank. The United Nations DID hold a meeting of 40 Nation's Central Banks on the African Continent this past weekend. This meeting was called by the Clintons/Rothschild. They requested each central bank governor sign over all the in ground resources of their respective Nations over to the United Nations (and in turn to Clintons/Rothschild) and the UN would issue a bond for a very large amount, a DEBT obligating the whole continent to this debt for the next 30 YEARS. I was the one who stopped this, as this would set all of you back. The Cabal intended on taking control over the currencies you hold for redemption as they would control all the resources of Africa again. Please find other solutions for your release, do not sacrifice your African brothers and sisters for your own gain.

The Cabal no longer has ANY say what so ever over any in ground resources nor the "Global Collateral Accounts" as described in this forum. They never understood how they worked fully and were several layers down on the food chain from the decision making parties. They will try to gain back control by any means necessary even via the UN/IMF/World Bank and Corporations. Stay Alert! De La Rue, the printing company responsible for issuing most of the currencies you hold is a Rothschild Controlled Company. All Nations using this printing press should consider printing their own currencies. You have heard the rumors of "new dinar overprint?" THIS is how that happens. "One for you One for them".

Currencies must stay in balance in order to facilitate this RV. This must start with the USD since it is currently the world's reserve currency. Trying to revaluate other currencies first will fail. USD must come first. The Cabal KNOWS this, so they are trying every way to crash the USA economy and in turn crash every currency which will cause horrible famine. Remember, they care not about human life, only about controlling the world. The current USA President, Trump KNOWS this and will fight against this. He is trying to help trigger a world wide RV and the Cabal is not helping.

No Nation is following the Global Marshall Law plan of the Cabal, there will be no Military control over any nation. In Nations such as Brazil, Libya and Venezuela the Cabal promised big pay outs to the Military Generals who facilitated the overthrow of the government. No pay out has come, none appointed new President as promised, all were left high and dry after signing over the resources to them. Please take a long look Americans at the current lifestyle of the average person in Venezuela, Brazil and Libya right now, Where did this get them? Decide if this is what YOU want too, who does Dunford work for? We are working diligently to help the people in these countries so no more human lives are wasted to the whims of the Cabal.

There is so much more I could tell all of you, but please, stand up for your fellow brothers and sisters. Do not give up, stay strong. You MUST know your enemy in order to defeat them. The Cabal are professional liars, they have come to me many times over the last several years. Not once have they followed through with any promise made. Humanity MUST rise, YOU are your own savior!
 Quan Yin: Real SITREP Global Release Explained 6/15/17 Cleardot

-Quan Yin

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum