Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Yosef - "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17

2 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 Empty Yosef - "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:08 pm

Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 Image1

Politics is a bullfight.

Man versus beast in battle of wills and ideologies.

Trump in our current political climate is obviously the bull, and the average man the bullfighter.

Maybe smaller and less powerful, but more resilient and innovative.

When acting attorney general Rod Rothstein appointed Bob Mueller as special counsel to investigate the whole Russian affair, he was really slaying the beast that is the Trump Administration with a final death blow politically.

Mueller is there to take down Trump. And he will. With criminal charges. Which will force Trump to fire Mueller. And in turn, the House of Representatives will demand his resignation in exchange for amnesty.

There's precedent. See resigned President Nixon circa 1974.

Scripted? Sure. All bullfights are to some extent.

Did you know Obama orchestrated the entire process from his suite high above the dirt arena of Washington?

Rod Rothstein was his appointment. So was Comey.

Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell keep score on the sidelines, waiting to pass an omnibus legislative package that is backlogged from months of inefficient Trump drama.

We are the cheering masses, worried about the bullfighter yet hopeful he can defeat the beast. Helpless watching versus participating.

Russia and China are smirking arena owners in the shadows as our country struggles through difficult national growing pains from an era of darkness into light.

The banks, military, media, diplomats and governments are disinterested but effected business owners outside the arena, all primed for the masses to leave one global consciousness for another.

There's just nothing structurally unfinished now. Everyone and everything is positioned perfectly for the grand finale death of the beast.

This is why the master or core accounts were liquified earlier this week after centuries of being withheld from humanity.

This is why trading platforms are firing on all cylinders to intake and filter back out every the historic asset and currency exchange into modern digital investment products that will be repurchased by 209 countries and benefit the entire world.

The RV is the next big thing after end of this flash bang bullfight. And it's been prepared all around you. Quietly. Dynamically. Benevolently.

Masses of trained work force are in position to handle a surge of humanity they must financially process, protect and serve.

And you have a ticket to infinite wealth, which brings on infinite responsibilities to love humanity and the planet.

When the beast finally falls, as all beasts eventually do, do not cheer with satisfaction. Instead, pray for the beast and those who followed it down into the bloody dirt.

If they had known better, they would have done better.

They didn't. We did. Sobeit.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Bullfight" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/15/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Yosef is a cabal dipshit.  He has been wrong 100% of the time, for months.  Every prediction he has made has been false, without exception.  He gets his cabal-engineered news from his handlers.  He is an agent of deception.  Notice he stopped mentioning that Trump - who supposedly handed in his resignation weeks ago, as part of Congressional Record (along with Bibi) - pulled the US out of the Paris Treaty, which destroyed Yosef's nonsensical theory of the RV/GCR being tied to US involvement.  Macron got elected (cabal globalist, backed by Obama and Soros).  May lost traction in UK (due to cabal forces, also backed by Obama and Soros).  Cabal is stronger now than they were before Trump's election - legal, Constitutionally-supported election (even though Yosef said he would drop out of the race, and would be impeached every months since January...again, wrong 100% of the time).

Paul Ryan is an absolute tool of the cabal.  He is a weather-vane politician, always has been.  He's 3rd in line  - Trump, then Pence, then Ryan, then Hatch (another dirtbag cabal politcian).  Ryan has not been appointed by some imaginary Asian grandfather to lead me.  Sorry, but no.  Ridiculous.  Insanity.  All spewed by Yosef the cabal dipshit.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum