Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:00 am

Guru TNT Tony:  We called a lot of people.  There is mass confusion today regarding the Maliki situation and whether he's staying or going.  Forex is being shut down.  They say it's due to elections in Greece but we know there's more to it than that.

Bloomberg and several news reports said the world's central banks are poised to make a drastic change to implement their stimulus plan this Sunday.  My opinion is we'll have an RV by Sunday, that's just my opinion.

Something very good is going to happen this Sunday.  We got a call from Iraq that the smart cards are being used.  The amount that's on there today will be raised on Sunday.

Guru Adam Montana:  tarriffs are extra taxes imposed on goods... they don't signify an RV. One could make the argument that it would be silly to add extra tax on goods that are out of the average Iraqi's reach in the first place, unless there was a plan to increase the wealth of the average Iraqi in the near future... but the tarrifs themselves have nothing to do with the value of the currency.  

I'm not placing any bets on this particular UN meeting, from what I've been told they aren't prepared to settle the big issues.  I think we are still a few weeks out after this next meeting,  however... I will be happy to be proven wrong! They have been working towards a resolution of HCL and Chapter 7 for years and getting closer all the time.   

The Kuwaiti Dinar was a different situation. Anyone who made money on it was simply in the right place at the right time.  The Iraqi Dinar is different. If this currency is given a large boost, the government has had plenty of time to prepare contingency bills to take advantage of all the profits made by citizens here. Luckily, we are also given the same amount of time to take precautions.s

I'm a firm believer that we're not going to get a huge warning or even a major hint - it's going to come out of the blue and we're going to be in a mad dash to make the most of whatever time they give us to cash in.  I'm also a firm believer that when they introduce the new currency at a new rate, we won't have more than 90 days to exchange our bills. 

Guru Mike:   "Deputy Central Bank Governor:  There are blurred in the understanding of partnership with the Government of the Central Bank"...loved this article...talking about the relationship between the government and the Central Bank of Iraq...its more important now than ever as they move forward in this process and moving the RV forward that they understand the government plays a fudiciary role of oversight - they don't get to determine what the monetary policy is...the Central Bank is in control of the monetary Policy and not the Government and they need to make sure that they start to broadcast that out to everybody.  

they need the government to jump in and do a few investment things because they need to be able to have the right products and the right things to offer the people to open up the economy - we know they are making great strides over this last two weeks to really bolster the private sector.

Guru Hammerman:   PARIS CLUB LEFT EARLY THIS AM. I THINK THEY LEFT ONE PERSON BEHIND AND I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT 4 PROVINCES. WE TELL Y’ALL ALL WE GET FROM SOILD SOURCES THAT’S ALL THE PROOF I NEED.  

SMART CARDS ARE OUT; SOME EVEN USING THEM BUT BY NO MEANS ARE ALL. CAN VERIFY A GOOD HAND FULL OF IRAQI PEEPS HERE IN THE USA GOT THEIR SMART CARDS. SMART CARDS ALSO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH NEW RATE.  

DEPENDING YOUR IRAQI STATUS IS THE RATE YOU GET ON THAT CARD AT LEAST FOR THE FIRST DEPOSIT OF DINAR BUT THE AMOUNT ON THE CARDS IS NOT THE RV RATE AT ALL.

WELL FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS IT HAS BEEN IN IRAQ’S HANDS TOTALLY. RUMOR IS AS OF THIS WEDNESDAY IT IS IN IRAQS AND THE BANKING SYSTEM AGAIN BUT THAT IS RUMOR SO FAR. I NEVER SAID THE 27TH WAS THE DAY NOW DID I? BEFORE THEN!

Guru Blaino:  STUFF IS HAPPENING! GOLD STUFF. THINK ABOUT THIS: MUCHO GOLD IS BEING MOVED THE LAST FEW DAYS INTO USA. HEARD THIS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.

GOT CONFIRMATION EARLIER TODAY AND JUST ABOUT AN HOUR AGO. THIS IS TO SUPPORT THE RV AND THE EFFECT ON OUR (USA) CURRENCY HERE. ALSO GOT THAT TODAY (NOW FRIDAY) OVER THERE Maliki IS TENDERING HIS RESIGNATION EFFECTIVE IN OCTOBER.

IF THE GOLD DEAL (IMPORTING OR BRINGING IT FROM CHINA) AND THE MALIKI STORY HOLD UP, WE WILL GO BACK TO LEVEL 5 ALERT! 

Guru BellaGrits: "If we ever forget we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, then we will be a NATION GONE UNDER." -- RONALD REAGAN.......HI ALL, HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL THIS FINE DAY. WANTED TO DROP BY EARLY AND TELL YOU THINGS ARE STILL LOOKING VERY POSITIVE FROM EVERY ANGLE......

I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING AT IT AS A FRIDAY ABOUT TO HEAD INTO A WEEKEND-- PLEASE DON'T....PLEASE LOOK AT IT AS THIS CAN "POP" ANYTIME....WE CAN'T CONTROL IT....WE CAN ONLY GIVE YOU INFORMATION BASED ON THE BEST INTEL WE HAVE-- MY DEAL WITH YOU GUYS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THIS....

IF I STOP BELIEVING, I WON'T BE IN HERE....I KNOW WHAT I KNOW....AND YOU ARE AWARE REVEALING ALL OF IT, OR EVEN SOME OF IT CAN JEOPARDIZE THE RV, MY SOURCES AND EVEN ME.

THINGS ARE STILL LOOKING VERY POSITIVE FROM EVERY ANGLE...I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING AT IT AS A FRIDAY ABOUT  TO HEAD INTO A WEEKEND-- PLEASE DON'T....PLEASE LOOK AT IT AS THIS CAN "POP" ANYTIME.  I KNOW ALL IS DONE THAT REQUIRES COMPLETING THIS REVAL....LOGISTICS???

THINGS ARE LOOKING GREAT...THIS SITUATION IS WORLDWIDE..BELIEVE IN THIS REVAL...THERE IS NEVER A DROP DEAD DATE...NOT THAT WE KNOW OF...WE DO GET SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS...AND BOY, THINGS ARE REALLY LOOKING GOOD!!!

Guru Jonnywg: "THE QUEST FOR THE RV HAS TAKEN A TOLL ON ALL OF US, AND I AM SURE ALL OF YOU HAVE NEGLECTED TO EXERCISE AND/OR DO PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES TO FOLLOW THE RV. IN MY CASE, IT HAS TAKEN A TOLL AS WELL.....AND I AM FORTUNATE TO BE SENT TO A VISUAL INSTITUTION THAT PROMOTES ENTIRE BODY HEALTHCARE.... MY PROGRESS HAS BEEN EXERCISE PAINFUL, BUT IT IS AMAZING WHAT YOU CAN DO IN A SHORT TIME BY YOURSELF--

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO TAKE A BREAK EVERYDAY AND GO FOR A 30 MINUTE WALK. YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE RESULTS. I'VE HAD SEVERAL TESTS TO THIS POINT, AND EVERYTHING IS GREAT EXCEPT INTERNET AND PHONES ARE NOT ALLOWED-- I HAVE REMAINED IN CONTACT WITH MY SOURCES THRU AN EXTERNAL INTERNET CONNECTION AS WELL AS TALKING WITH BELLAGRITS REGULARLY--

SHE HAS DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB IN SOURCING ALL RV LEADS AND INTEL--I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU, THE PEOPLE, FOR REMAINING IN A POSITIVE RESPECTIVE POSITION THROUGHOUT THE EXTENDED WE ARE NOW ENDURING--HOPE OUR GOAL IS REACHED WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.....TAKE CARE ALL" .... JONNYWG

Guru SoonerFan62:  Guys just coming in for a second, phone blowing up, lots going on. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE BANKS, we're close!!!

Will you accept a collect call from Nuri al Maliki?"   "Please deposit 500,000 Dinar for the first 3 minutes".  To end the current crisis, press 1; to submit your resignation, press 2; to attend the National Conference, press 3- to listen to these options again, press 4"

Guru BGG:  Poppy was hurt pretty bad. They are telling him 4 months recovery time. He won't be active for some time.

Guru Scooter:   Iraq's New Retail Payment System - THIS IS TRULY STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY AND HERE'S TWO REASONS WHY AN IRAQI DINAR INVESTOR WOULD CARE!  1.) It eliminates some enormous problems with retail and wholesale merchants using standard mobile technology and one extremely powerful "SMART CARD".   2.) It forces all Iraqi's to open a BANK Account!!!!  AND THAT ONLY HELPS FACILITATE AN RV, NOT  HURT.

Guru BWM:   if I had a quarter for every hour I was supposed to be at the bank I wouldn't need an rv.  news is really good and as much as I hate that "never been closer" the reality is that every day we are.

Guru Cap1:  ERBIL HAS BEEN DONE FOR MONTHS. DON'T BE CONCERNED WITH WHAT GOES ON OVER THERE...AN RV HAS TO OCCUR BEFORE CHAPTER 7 IS LIFTED...[UN meeting tomorrow] NOT AN ISSUE... NOTHING HOLDING IT UP. JUST LOGISTICS GETTING EVERYTHING IN SYNC...JUST WAITING FOR A FINAL CALL. JUST NOW ON BLOOMBERG...CHINA, ASIA, JAPAN, INDIA MARKETS ARE EXTREMELY HIGH AS THEY "AWAIT" THE "GLOBAL STIMULUS PACKAGE" TOMORROW.

Guru Phoenix3333:  "CBI says the economies in transition to a free market in Iraq. Saleh said that the current financial democracy today a source of conflict between state capitalism and financial capital Ahli extremes has not been resolved yet in the arena of economic policy today. He added economies in transition to take over the financial sector itself and the function of economic stability and regulate the movement of capital, Al-Ahli, which requires the availability of financial institutions, independent, but that in order to discharge the economic role of the institution of the state in assigning the function of economic development and to support economic growth and social condition converted from being a provider of growth and an engine for development and function to enable the development and growth." Link http://alforattv.net/index.php?show=news&action=cat&id=23

Guru Enorrste:   It is impossible to talk about a “raise” in the “value” of the dinar and talk about a LOP in the same sentence. A LOP is revenue neutral, whereas a revaluation involves a “raise” in the “value” of the currency.  

The removal of the large notes (remove the three zeros) does NOT affect the value of the currency. The RV (revaluation) which makes the small denoms have value ("about $1" per CBI statements) DOES INDEED raise the value of the currency.

However, after the RV, those who have some of the large notes will benefit, because THOSE NOTES will also RAISE THEIR VALUE, only at the NEW value of $1 per dinar.  The confusion for those who view this event as a LOP is that they have consistently misunderstood the meaning of "remove the three zeros".

They think that the zeros are just LOPPED off, when in fact the CBI is quite clear that the "three zeros notes" will remain legal tender at least until mid 2014, AND that they will retain their value as legal tender.

Guru Med:  GREAT, GREAT, GREAT FIND AND IT CAME FROM THE MAJOR NEWS SOURCE IN IRAQ, THE VOICE OF IRAQ. THIS TELLS THAT THE CENTRAL BANK IS FIRST DELETING THE ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE. THEN THE GOVT AND THE PARLIAMENT HAVE DECIDED ON THE THEME FOR THE NEW CURRENCY THAT WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE IN EARLY 2013. I TOLD YOU THAT CBI WOULD NOT SKIP A BEAT HERE AND THEIR COMMITTEES HAVE NOT STOPPED WORKING ON THE VALUATION OR THE REPLACEMENT OF THE CURRENCY POST RV. I HAD SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN    THAT THE POLITICAL ISSUES WERE NOT PART OF THE VALUATION AND THIS ARTICLE SUPPORTS MY CONTINUED STAND. Brewbaby: So, if I understand this correctly, then they will delete the zeros from the nominal value, hopefully by September, then start taking the big bills off the streets, then issue the new currency after Jan 2013 to coincide with the big bills until all of the big bills are off the streets? Med: THAT IS PRETTY MUCH IT BUT THEY DONT SAY SEPTEMBER  ONLY THAT CBI WILL FIRST REMOVE THE ZERO'S  THEN THEY HAVE AGREED TO ISSUE NEW DENOMS  IN EARLY 2013. WELL THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO MOVE PRETTY SOON. I MEAN THERE ARE ONLY 6 MONTHS LEFT. I DONT CARE IF I EVER SEE THE NEW DENOMS DO YOU? Brewbaby: Nope, just delete the zeros. Cash in and run.

Guru PapaJack:  OK I saw it on FOX and heard it with my own ears, somethings going on worldwide Sunday, they are tying it to the Greek elections but we all know what's really going on, don't we? They say if Greece votes to get away from the Euro all banks worldwide are in trouble, do you really think the PTB will let that happen? HMMMMM!!!!!

Petersma:  Opinion for what it's worth: While I believe that we are very close to where we want to be with this RV, it seems to me that there are many who are setting themselves up yet again for disappointment. As I read the "It has to be done by/before…" I know there have been other 'deadlines'. As I read "this person is about to speak" I know that all speeches are not about the RV. I know that it is prudent to watch for 'indicators' but I can't help the feeling that there are some folks out here letting down their guard and priming up for potential disappointment. To these folks I say, forget the have to by's and VIP speeches and just know that you are here in the right place at the right time and when this is over you will have 'won the marathon'. Take time to enjoy your family and friends and don't forget to live while waiting for this event to conclude

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:12 pm

This post by Enorrste is the kind of thing that drove me crazy back in the day.  People thought he knew so much about what was going on, and he was totally clueless and ended up like the proverbial blind leading the blind.  "Removing three zeros" didn't mean removing the large notes (which includes the 10,000 note that has four zeros, nimrod) back then and it doesn't mean that today.  The value of the currency is only raised in the sense that the old currency's (the IQD) value is about $.00085 and the new currency that replaces it (as the IQD is demonetized) is worth $.85.   There's no increase in purchasing power. Yes, the large notes (along with the lower notes) will retain their value for two years, but only so that the people will have plenty of time to change over to the new currency.  That's standard procedure for a redenomination.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum