Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 6/13/17

3 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 6/13/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:55 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JUNE 13, 2017, INTEL ONLY
TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:  Good Evening, Welcome everyone to the Big Call.  I get a lot of information and I have to go through it and come up with sort of an overview before I bring it to you on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Usually the Intel is extensive on Tuesday night because we have had 5 days to gather Intel. Tonight might not be so, because we have had sources dry up. The bank sources have been told to lay low and be quiet. When we look at that it means quite a bit normally that we would bring from the banking world in terms of timing and rates is just not there today. We have a little bit, but not much in terms of that. What I do have much of is what is happening right now in Iraq.

Bruce:  In Iraq what we are hearing from people who are in country that they have begun their celebrations during Ramadan, for the release of Chapter 7 which has already been released. That was on Friday that they were released by the United Nations and given over to Chapter 8. They started their celebration on Saturday being with Liberation Day, and Monday Celebration Day. Liberation day was a day that indicated a new start of sovereignty, a return to the Iraq of old in terms of being a sovereign nation again that resulted from the release of Chapter 7. That was what Liberation Day was about. It also had to do with the liberation of Mosul which was liberated weeks ago. They have been working on the infrastructure over there. They already had done the house to house cleansing to rid Mosul of ISIS. People have seen some things in the news talking about the liberation of Mosul not being complete. It has been complete. You are reading something that was to be put out there to be inaccurate. 

Bruce:  Yesterday which was Celebration Day in Iraq did mark the beginning of large celebrations taking place in Mosul and other parts of the country as well. I heard explanation of setting up of grand stands, audio video systems. Entertainers, groups, actors, and people were coming in from 17 different countries in addition to the United States to be international entertainers.  They started Sunday evening at sunset and celebrated and ate through the night because they are in Ramadan.  It was Sunday evening that the celebrations began and are ongoing and continue through yesterday and today and is going at great guns right now. I even heard it looks like Cirque du Soleil and Ringling Brothers Circus. We even suppose to have some dignitaries over there from the United States today.  Don’t have confirmation they were there today, but my understanding they were to be there today.

Bruce:  There is a lot happening. When it comes to Iraq in the in-country rate of the dinar we have seen there a major increase in the value and rate of the dinar. Everything seems to be to the point where they have done what they said they needed to do. There were a number of arrests in large number of banks over there where they actually made arrests in many of the banks over 800 and had people all ready to come in to take their place as they pulled out some bad people. I didn’t anticipate at this point that happening.   This is something we heard it occurred and believe it did happen. There were number of other arrests made from Iraq’s Parliament that took place as well. A lot of cleanup continues. Well over 1100 indictments for Maliki came down. Just a lot in terms of what is moving Iraq forward.   We do believe everything is as it should be over there.

Bruce:  What is happening here? We heard confirmation of exchanges taking place in UK and India. We heard exchanges taking place in the Philippines. Sort of hit and miss locations the last few days. I don’t know how wide spread it is, but do believe it is working its way over here.

We believe here there have been some proceedings that have taken place would allow us to move forward in this whole blessing. 

Bruce:  Right now we are still awaiting notification for the toll free number to be given out. We think it is still coming fairly shortly here.  We can’t really call it for a particular date. I do feel very good about the next few days, but I don’t have a definite time frame. I can’t even tell you today what is the total status of the Tier 2 and Tier 3 groups.  We know Tier 2 groups have been completed and paid out. The Tier 3 groups were still moving through at last look a couple days ago.  We were still talking about Tier 3 still at administrative holds that still need to be removed, but there were moving through those methodically and were making progress. I feel they are complete as well based on the time frame they were moving through and how many administrative holds were coming off and how many were yet to come off. That was since the last call we had indications things were moving through that gave me reason we wouldn’t even be doing a call tonight.

Bruce:  I feel I need to give you the best information I have even if it doesn’t include the specifics I like to bring to you. I want progress and specifics of what is happening in the process. We heard some things were taking place late last night that were moving this thing right in position right where it needs to be to let it go and to release it. Yet today there was no verification of what exactly transpired and where we are in this process at this moment except we are waiting, it is coming and it is right there, but I don’t have those specifics I like to have before this call.

​Bruce:  I was a little bit frustrated earlier because I wasn’t getting quite the Intel I was hoping to get before this call not to mention I was hoping to have the toll free number to give to everybody for the call or not even to do a call and have the number to put out, but that is not the case yet. So here we are at another Tuesday night. I am frustrated because I know how close we are and I can’t bring some things up. If we continue to stay faithful for this, I have heard some really good news about the next couple of days. I feel very good where we are. I want this thing completed like you do. I know we are that close. Just continue to do what is ever keeping you going right now.  Don’t quit anything that is providing for you. Beware of that.  Stay with plan A to make it work until Plan B comes through for blessing.

Bruce:  What I heard is the bank Redemption Center’s personnel were moved into position late yesterday afternoon.  They are getting ready again to gear up for something for us. I hope we get a word on this so we don’t have to do a call on Thursday.  We will be here if the 800 number doesn’t come out by the time Thursday night call is on. Either way we will be here for you. I will provide the toll free number when I get it.

Bruce:  I wish I could give you little bit more specifics. I know people are concerned about the rates. Rates are good and continue to go up. I have not heard any rates today, but what I heard about the rates yesterday was very positive. Things are quiet guys.  You want to hear it is right here and it is going to get started. I want to hear those things too. We have to look at the silence we are getting right now as a good sign. I would ask everyone to do that. That is what I have to do and look at it as a good sign.

Bruce:  I want to thank all for being here tonight. I want to thank Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, and Kent for all they bring in and do.  I encourage everybody to continue in faith, believe and stay in patience that our blessing is very close from what I have heard yesterday and today.  Keep hanging in there and thank all for listening and coming in tonight to the Big Call. Good Night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 Empty Bruce

Post by Scotchie Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:43 am

There have never been exchanges of currency, dinar, dong and zim anywhere in the world, ever.

There will be no exchanges of currency, dinar, dong, zim in 2017.

There will never be any exchange for the zim.  It is worthless.

While the dinar may redenominate by deleting zeros at some point this year or early next year, there will be no revaluation of the Iraqi dinar in 2017, and most likely not in 2018.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 Empty The other fake news ...

Post by Tinef2 Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:01 pm

In other fake news, or the alternate universe from Bruce's reality...

Iraq refugee's get sick from all the celebrating :

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/13/middleeast/iraq-refugee-camp-food-poisoning/index.html

Sorry to use humor in this instance, but exploiting Iraq's suffering w/o offering humanitarian support is really criminal. I'm merely trying to drive home a point... 

Bruce is a POS and the lowest of parasites ... a conman's conman. in fact, in nigeria (the epicenter of con's) he's be a national hero!

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 6/13/17

Post by Huh ! Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Well, Well, Well ! Bruce is an absolute LIAR and CONMAN. He has NO and I repeat NO Info, Intel, or anything else that is credible at all. First, there are no 800 numbers, there have no No, Zero, Zilch exchanges and any tier level whatsoever in the USA EVER as of this date.

He is a complete fool and a Liar. If you believe his by-weekly nonsense then you might be a Fool also !  Bruce follows what the TNT and other BS scam put out with the various other Guru's in it for the money.

Bottom line, IT ISN'T happening the way you are being told, and if it ever does happen, there is NO such thing as the "Internet Group" ! Get ready for the BIG let down, because these IDIOT Con men are not telling you the truth ! Remember, Truth IS NOT ALWAYS SO KIND, but if it helps you not flush your life down the toilet, then be thankful !!!!

Huh !

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 6/13/17

Post by FloridaJohnny Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:47 pm

You mean you don't believe there will be thousands upon thousands of new multi-millionaires soon? But the bank screens say it's about to happen. And staff have been working 24/7 living on peanuts and pizza for weeks getting this ready. And I have a bid in to buy Apple. And Microsoft. With my Zim. C'mon, what can possibly be not true about this event?

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Huh ! Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:56 pm

So I am not crazy as most of the followers of Bruce, Frank26 and all the others, let get this straight.

Ok, here we go. You have a $25,000 Dinar note, they drop or lop 3 zero's. So now you have a $25 dollar note.

Now for the sake of easy, lets say you sometime in never, never land get $3 for each Dinar. That would mean that the $25,000 note would be worth $75,000 dollars.

You morons are all waiting for the Lop of the zero's, so lets see if that is your excitement, and under your thought process, instead of receiving $75,000 for the $25,000 note, you would only receive $75 dollars.

Damn, I would be excited also, Dummies !

omg omg omg Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 2322496710 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 2322496710 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 2322496710 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 2322496710 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 3508649203 Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 3508649203

Huh !

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   6/13/17 Empty Huh

Post by Scotchie Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:53 pm

Huh, you are correct.

But

There is no never-never-land in the near future.

Besides oil, what does Iraq have that would warrant its currency to be worth $3 per dinar?  I am tired of hearing, gold, diamonds and other fantasies.  Oil is all Iraq has to offer.

How many trillions of dinar are out there?

How many dinar does ISIS hold?

How many billions of DOLLARS is Iraq in debt?

I don't see the dream many Dinarians see.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum