Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017

Go down

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 Empty Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:32 am

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 Giphy

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017

Compiled 12:03 am EDT 13 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. June 12 2017 9:21 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Helpless" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - June 12, 2017

1. Former President Obama is running the entire Trump impeachment through loyal Democratic operatives, both the build up and execution of Trump, while also advising the restored Republic quietly through General Dunford and Speaker Paul Ryan (who has not so secretly been Republic President since Oct. 2015).

2. When the Chinese Elders are ready to start the RV, they'll let Obama know and he'll order the release of smoking gun Trump evidence and ultimately have Trump removed through resignation.

3. The New Powers That Be (NPTB) don't want to give Trump one second of RV glory. They want Ryan getting it all to set him up for a 2018, 2020 re-election surge that will give him absolute power through 2024.

4. Trump is an old Israeli/Mossad operative, and Putin caught him in a trap in Moscow and then kept him on the hook via cash payments through Russian and Chinese surrogates for many years - all to one day be his American Cabal trap that checkmates Netanyahu.

5. Putin's plan was supported by China as well by the Republic... and get this, Obama knew as well. They were all working together even though they appeared to be opposing each other as adversaries.

6. Throwing Trump under the bus is not only expected, it's encouraged by Trump himself because he knows Obama is slow playing his impeachment to assist Russia, China, France, UK and the Republic in resetting the geopolitical order of the world. That's very bad for Israel, Dark Nobility and their loyal minions who will all be shut out if the NPTB schedule plays out as planned.

7. The final surrender terms were signed off on and set for transfer on June 10, 2017 - which did happen - with all said terms to be implemented by the end of June, so the global restructuring master plan is completing after first being implemented post 9/11.

8. Meaning, the RV is somehow imbedded in the last three weeks of June--which we believed would be in the very beginning of the surrender period, but now we're thinking may be more towards the very end.

9. As for the financial reforms we're watching, waiting and some dying for - there's no telling what the new performance window is, or is not. We just don't know.

10. The Fourth of July weekend matters a lot if you're restoring a Republic that celebrates their birth on such a date. That also is a banking holiday after a long weekend.

B. June 12 2017 TNT Call RayRen98:

1. Today June 12 Iraqi TV said that the Iraqi military was celebrating in private and had two miles left to go to completely liberate Mosul.

2. Iraqi public celebration of their new-found liberation and economic reform has been scheduled for the end of Ramadon, or by June 27.

3. Caller: I have a Zim update. I was talking to an official with business in Zimbabwe. He told me the new currency was out, with the new denominations equal to $1.

4. Caller: Last week I mentioned currency investments to someone from my old home town. He asked if I had heard of Dinar. He said years ago someone sold him two million Dinar for $400 and asked if I thought it might be worth something? A few days later, he went to a bank on Whidbey Island, and asked if they exchange Dinar. The teller told her manager, who invited him into the back office. The manager said, “The banks going to take a chance on it, and will give you $250,000 for 500,000 Dinar.” He realized that it must be worth even more, so said he’d wait. When he told me he went on about how previously he was ready to throw the IQD away! He asked if there might be anywhere he could get more before this goes, because if this small bank was willing to offer 250K for a portion, that was a very, very good sign. He is beyond himself now. It’s all he can talk about, although I told him to keep it to himself. It’s clearly happening.

RayRen98:

5. There are rumors of lower denominations of the Dinar being out.

6. It was not going today, but could tomorrow on the 13th. That’s what I was told, with the supposed RV on that date. We only have 24 hours to wait and see.

7. Iraqi TV is telling the citizens that everything is being resolved at the end of Ramadan, which should be the 24th, although I’ve heard up to the 27th.

8. The 27th is the expected time for the full public release and everything. I believe some things may trickle out between now and then.

8. Our banks say ‘any day’.

C. June 12 2017 12:18 pm EDT GCR Op-Ed: "Wait" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Monday - June 12, 2017

1. New currency values are waiting to be released to the world. This is true.

2. Evidently not all countries / governments were ready to participate per GESARA compliance requirements - but they are all trying, as they all know what's on the line.

3. There is some resistance, but it's rapidly dissipating and will not stop the progress.

4. This "wait," while difficult, is temporary, and needed to permanently reset the foundation of our country, currency and world community.

5. When this master plan is complete, we will be allowed in to exchange as the new asset backed financial system will be active for everyone in the world--not just Americans.

6. Our individual sacrifices for global freedom, security, abundance and morality is worth every minute we are asked to wait.

7. Keep your eyes on Donald Trump's impeachment process. His demise is directly related to where sits the overall financial release process.

8. Trump's exit from the Oval Office will be your simultaneous entrance to an exchange center.

D. June 12 2017 1:18 pm EDT Khazarian Mafia Trying to start WW3" Fulford Report: "Khazarian Mafia will Make Several More Tries" - Fulford Excerpt - 6.12.17 benjamin http://benjaminfulford.net/

1. The Khazarian mafia, still unable to comprehend their ongoing historic defeat, are fanatically trying yet again to start World War 3, multiple sources agree.

2. The Khazarian mafia that has ruled humanity, or at least the West, for thousands of years is still clinging to power in Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, parts of Europe and in a section of the US power elite.

3. However, the balance of world power has now tipped decisively against them. That is why they will be trying very hard to start World War 3 in the Ukraine, the Middle East or North Korea to try keep in power and carry out their plan to wipe out 90% of humanity.

4. They are also clinging to the illusion they will somehow manage to remove US President Donald Trump from power and thus re-establish their control over the military industrial complex.

5. Their lack of power in Washington DC was made evident last week when fired FBI director James Comey not only failed to provide impeachable evidence against Trump but also incriminated himself and the Democratic Party establishment.

6. Comey did this by testifying that Obama era Attorney General Loretta Lynch asked him to lie about the fact that Hillary Clinton was subject to a criminal investigation. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/comey-admits-ag-lynch-pressured-him-use-clinton-campaign-language-it-gave-me-queasy-

7. His testimony revealed that Khazarian mafia controlled media outlets like the New York Times have been publishing outright lies, in this case about so-called Russian interference in the US Presidential election.

8. The Khazarian corporate media also showed how utterly foolish is has become by writing, in all apparent seriousness, articles about a so-called NSA leaker by the name of Reality Leigh Winner - who, no doubt, won a contest inside the NSA to produce the most outrageous fake news story. It is no wonder that only 6% of Americans trust the corporate media any more. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trust-in-media_us_57148543e4b06f35cb6fec58

9. In the UK election, the false flag attacks in London had an opposite of their intended effect by turning voters away from Conservative Prime Minister Theresa May, yet the mafia media is trying to portray her set back as a victory against Brexit. May's opponent, Labour Leader Jeremy Corbyn, has had 75% negative coverage by the same Khazarian media because he supports such things as 911 truth. http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-media-bias-labour-mainstream-press-lse-study-misrepresentation-we-cant-ignore-bias-a7144381.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/Jeremy_Corbyn/11892383/Jeremy-Corbyn-911-was-manipulated.html

E. June 12 2017 8:01 am EDT: "Peanuts" - RV Humor (As We Accept) - 6.12.17

F. June 12 2017 1:37 am EDT Geopolitical Intel Update Mr. Ed: Mr. Ed's Intel Update (Real News): "General Intel" -- June 10, 2017 Stew Webb & Tom

Heneghan "They're All Going to Jail" June 8, 2017 Video: https://youtu.be/L6YmX_MTJSI

1. Trump and Sessions have enough Intel on the Bushes, Clintons, ObamHolder and the whole Democratic & Republican Mafia to send them all up the river.

2. Trump has a grudge against the Bushes because his Great Great Grandfather was killed by a Bush cousin, General Chamberlain, at Little Round Top in Gettysburg.

3. They also know who was behind JFK and JFK Jr's murder, which was the CIA / Bush Mafia. JFK Jr named his magazine "George" because he knew old man Bush was the culprit.

4. In draining the swamp: Trump has replaced 46 U.S. attorneys. It is very likely that many in D.C. will be imprisoned.

5. Comey covered up Obama's "birth certificate lie" and stopped investigations into this fraud.

6. Uncovering of pedophiles and sodomites in and around Washington D.C. is mammoth:

a. The 2500 arrested so far isn't but a drop in the bucket.

b. The (international child exploitation and pedophile ring) extends to Britain: Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher and a large part of British government are sodomites.

c. Analysts now think that there could be over 100,000 involved in a (Satanic) cult that is been active for centuries. (For articles on this global elite Ninth Circle Child Sacrifice Cult see: http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/243/590/stories.html)

7. The 2000 election was won outright by Al Gore with 4 million popular votes and 332 electoral votes. It was daddy Bush at his Texas meeting that concocted the recount and machine rigging mess.

8. It was British Intelligence MI6 who initially created ISIS and was part of the Elites' plan to destroy America and repay it for freeing themselves from Monarch King George and his Tyranny.

9. I would hope that we can stop the divide and conquer rhetoric of Dem vs Rep and Trump vs Hillary as you become awakened to the real reasons for America's problems. If Hell's Angels and the Warlocks can figure out all of this (as they surely have), others can get it correct also.a,

G. June 12 2017 1:38 am EDT ZAP Report: ZAP/POOFness Report: "Playing In The Band" -- June 11, 2017

H. June 13 2017 WTF GCR Intel Situation Report Yosef: "WTF" "By Yosef"- GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 11, 2017 - Duration: 28 seconds.
gary larrabee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXm59hHYCYQ&feature=y...

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 2245507099Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 13 2017 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum