Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   6/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 6/12/17

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   6/12/17 Empty Mountain Goat 6/12/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:31 am

June 12, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.   

Okay so here we sit it is June 12th our heads are down and we are sad. We just came off yet another wild roller coaster ride from all the so called intel “gurus” and still no RV. Did you enjoy it? I hate to say it but – “I told you so- No RV yet”.

As my CBI contact told me unless we see the re-education of the process to delete the zeros begin again and the announcement from the CBI that they are going ahead with the project again there will be no lower denominations launched and thus NO significant increase in the value of the dinar. Get It?

Having said all this let me substantiate more why I am saying it (so my news is not just hype or unsubstantiated rumtel). We know that UN Chapter VII financial sanctions from the 2003 war must be lifted “fully” prior to any major move in currency reform. Why would they lift them when the reason for them being placed on Iraq in the first place still exists? Let me tell you  with all the corruption with the currency auctions, money laundering and counterfeit currency they are not about to do anything in this regards until Iraqi is rid of terrorism.  

The prime minister himself made an announcement in late April that the country is working with the IMF to have ALL Chapter VII sanctions lifted in 2 months. Yes - that is now the end of June or just prior. We await this news from the UN. Folks I jumped up and down for joy when I heard this news. Could it get any better?

But there is a caveat to this request from the UN. This caveat is that terrorism must be cleaned out of Iraq. So what does this mean? This means Abadi is targeting way before the end of June to complete ISIS mission and so by this timeframe they can go ahead with lifting these sanctions. I really hate to use any date to pin point an RV timeframe but we are moving in the right direction. This is what matters. It may not be the timeframe we all are counting on but who is giving you other timeframes anyhow?

Most people must have missed this VERY. VERY important news. However, these are the same people who don’t believe these remaining sanctions matter much anyhow and so it went right over their pretty little heads (pretty little minds too).

I don’t know how many times I must remind everyone of these facts. Let me now go one step further. Until ISIS is defeated, Iraq controls it’s boarders and Iraq has a very good handle on SECURITY, thus making the country more STABLE, we will not see the project to delete the zeros resume which then leads us to our long anticipated RV. I hope everyone is reading this newsletter today and takes heart in what I am saying.

I don’t care how many tranches of money is being transferred globally, or how many RVs “are started”, or how many lock downs you have, or bank screens with high rates. These are just pipe dreams, all rumors and nothing more. Don’t believe me? Then where is the RV?

There are only two sources that I am concerned about and what they say and most importantly do. These sources are the Finance Committee of the government of Iraq (GOI) and the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI).

The CBI has told us they will keep the citizens fully informed of the process and so far they have kept their word. So let’s hang on and see how this ball gets rolling once ISIS is “fully” defeated AND they tell us this is fact not rumored but FACT.  

NO Rumors, NO Hypes…..just the FACTS!

As always my comments below are in italic RED.

Articles Begin

The Islamic State capital al-Raqqa came under heavy airstrikes last night.

Al-Masdar reported:

The Islamic State’s (ISIL) leader and founder, Ibrahim Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, was allegedly killed by an airstrike in Raqqa City, Syrian State TV reported this morning.

While no other other media outlet has claimed Baghdadi has been killed, there were reports of heavy airstrikes over the provincial capital of Raqqa last night.

Without confirmation from the Islamic State’s official media wing, Al-‘Amaq, or images to validate this claim, it is too hard to verify the rumor at this moment.

Federal police forces announce progress towards the last stronghold of Daesh in Mosul Ayman

Federal police announced on Monday, completion of combat tasks entrusted to it in the Zndjeli district, while confirming the flag - raising over the buildings, indicated progress , including special units towards the last stronghold of Daesh is Al - Nouri mosque,in Ayman Mosul.

He said the federal police team leader Raed Jawdat, in a statement, "Tomorrow 's Press" received a copy of it, "cuts federal police completed combat missions in Zndjeli, and raised the Iraqi flag over the buildings." 

" The rush units of the Federal Police for the Liberation of Shifa Hospital and the completion of the provisions of its control over the last enclaves north of the old city." 
He said Jawdat, that "special units were advancing towards the last stronghold of Al - Nouri mosque in Daesh Ayman Mosul." 

And between, that " the battle is going according to field tactics drawn to her, and defeat the enemy is now just a time." The federal police announced last Saturday, freeing Zndjeli neighborhood completely from the clutches of the terrorist organization Daesh.

(okay did you hear them? They are telling us there is only one more stronghold which is at the Al-Nouri mosque in Ayman, Mosul. Mark this news down and remember it. This news was from Sunday 6/11.. I don’t know about you but it seems like deja vu to me, what about you? So if a week from now we hear this same news dated in a more recent article we can start to make assumptions something is fishy.)

AP News: The Latest: Iraq criticizes plan for Kurd independence vote

MOSUL, Iraq (AP) — The Latest on developments concerning Iraq (all times local):

3:10 p.m.
The Iraqi government is criticizing the announcement by the Kurdish autonomous government that it will hold a referendum on independence in September.

This week, Masoud Barzani, the president of Iraq's autonomous Kurdish region, announced plans for a referendum on Sept. 25 on whether to secede from Iraq. The vote would be held in three governorates that make up the Kurdish region and in the areas that are disputed by the Kurdish and Iraqi governments.

In Baghdad's first comment on the Kurdish move, government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi said Friday the Kurds cannot take such a move alone.
Al-Hadithi says: "All Iraqis must have a say in defining the future of their nation. No single party can determine the future of Iraq in isolation from the other. Any decision on this issue must be taken in consultation with other parties and safeguard national consensus."

___
2:20 p.m.
Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim says Iraqi Kurd plans to hold a referendum on independence is an "irresponsible" decision that will add to the region's problems.
Speaking to reporters on Friday, Yildirim reiterated Turkey's support for Iraq's territorial integrity.

Yildirim said: "There are sufficient problem areas in our region and we don't think it is right to create new problem areas."
Iraq's autonomous Kurdish region announced this week it would hold a referendum on independence on Sept. 25.
Turkey's Foreign Ministry also criticized the move earlier, calling it a "grave mistake."
___
1:45 p.m.
Police and medical officials say a suicide attacker has blown himself up in a market south of the capital Baghdad killing at least 21 people.
The officials said the Friday morning blast in the village of Musayyib also wounded 30. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to the media.

The blast came hours after a bomb exploded in the Shiite holy city of Karbala near Mussayyib wounding five people.
Explosions are common in Iraq and have killed hundreds of people this year alone.
The Islamic State group usually claims responsibility for such blasts.
By Bassem Mroue

____
12:40 a.m.
Several rights organizations are warning that large numbers of civilians are being killed and injured in western Mosul because Iraqi and U.S.-backed coalition forces are relying on the use of heavy weapons.
The forces are working to push Islamic State group militants from the city.

Heavy ordnance, such as 500-pound (227-kilogram) air-delivered bombs, are causing excessive and disproportionate damage to civilian life and property, which is prohibited under international humanitarian law, organizations including Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International and the Center for Civilians in Conflict warned.
Their report was released Thursday.

___
11:25 a.m.
Turkey is criticizing Iraqi Kurdish officials' decision to hold a referendum in Iraq's autonomous northern region, calling it "a grave mistake."
In a statement released Friday, Turkey's Foreign Ministry said Iraq's territorial integrity was a "precondition" for lasting stability for the country and called on Iraqi Kurds to be part of efforts to strengthen Iraq's unity.

This week, Masoud Barzani, the president of Iraq's autonomous Kurdish region, announced plans for a referendum on Sept. 25 on whether to secede from Iraq. The vote would be held in three governorates that make up the Kurdish region and in the areas that are disputed by the Kurdish and Iraqi governments.

Turkey, which is battling a Kurdish insurgency on its territory, is strongly opposed to moves toward Kurdish independence.

(I presented this article to you today for one reason. This situation could cause yet more problems in Iraq. Yes – it could hold up the RV if it does. Yes – one more hurdle. Remember I said it has the possibility and I did not say it would for sure. Just something to consider and put on our radar. Let’s not  also forget the timeframe of the elections in coming up soon in the spring of 2018 and this too can make some waves for us if they don’t get this currency reform done by then. We already heard some grumblings from the Dawa party about Abadi (bad mouthing him again) and recently they dismissed Nori al-Maliki from party chairman position (I believe he was giving one more chance to change his ways and he did not). But remember he still is VP until spring of 2018. This is when his deal with the USA on his immunity runs out……)

Investment Authority: The current year will see the implementation of a thousand projects in 10 productive sectors

Economy News Baghdad :

The National Investment Commission revealed the 1000 project will be implemented this year in ten sectors, indicating that the country focuses on strengthening the sectors that achieved a new revenue of the general federal budget through the rehabilitation and restructuring of companies in these sectors and the introduction of foreign and domestic investment.

The head of the National Investment Commission , Sami al - Araji in an interview to the newspaper " Al- Sabah " and seen by " Economy News " , that " a thousand project will be implemented during the current year in oil and gas, industry, agriculture, housing, infrastructure, electricity, transport, communications, education, health and tourism sectors " , pointing out that "some of which product and achieves profits of the country and enhance the financial capabilities of the plurality of revenues " .

He pointed out that " the country is focused on strengthening the sectors that achieved a new revenue of the general federal budget through the rehabilitation and restructuring of companies in these sectors and the introduction of foreign investment, domestic or by entering into direct partnerships to develop and renew the proposed projects for investment or construction of new projects " .

He noted that " through these projects we will enter into a five - year plan, meaning that we are working towards the twinning of the current year plan with the five - year plan 2018 2022 , as projects are implemented and what remains to be dovetail with the five - year plan, and within the stomach plans will depend on the national and foreign investment to finance projects implemented outside the state budget, as any foreign funding or local special.

Dawa eliminates the post of Sec General as al-­Maliki

(First I want to say there was another recent article that referred to Maliki as being the leader of the Dawa party. So now we know this was not true. So if his post as secretary general has been eliminated, they he will soon be without any political position once the 2018 elections are held. His deal with immunity in return for giving up the PM position last 2014 elections is just about over. I certainly hope this is the end of this loser. Remember what I keep telling you – Iraq must get the unwanted Iranian influence out of their country.)

Revealed the leader of the "Dawa Party," Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, all members of the party went to the abolition of the post of Secretary General of the party, which was occupied by Nuri al­-Maliki.

Jafar said in a press statement, said that "change the position of the Secretary­General of the Party decides to members of Congress, composed of 400 members ".within the party He added that "the decisions taken within the collective party, the Secretary General has no authority nor replace the post of chairman of the party that the ".

Collective decisions In the same context, the other said the leader of the party behind Abdul Samad, that his party will hold a conference every two years in the presence of all its members, and are on the way to discuss decisions and proposals and the opening of the post of Secretary General of the "Dawa Party," an episode of the conflict between its leader, al­-Maliki and Prime Minister Haider al-­Abadi, As confirming press reports that the latter threatened to defect from the party in the event of al-­Maliki continued a Secretary.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   6/12/17 Empty The Goat

Post by Scotchie Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:45 am

SIMPLE:

SECURITY               STABILITY               SOVERIGNTY 

This will take a few years.

There will be no STABILITY until the Reconciliation Law is passed.
There will be no SECURITY until ISIS is banished and cannot return
There will be no SOVEREIGNTY until Iran and Turkey are gone

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum