Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:17 am

Guru Winalot:  we in the countdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hey guys, tarrifs... they ARE in effect.... lookie here....

Starting a system exchange information electronically at the port of Abu Fluss Date: Tuesday, 12-06-2012 11: 37 am Baghdad (newsletter) ...The Ministry of transport announced the launch of system of electronic exchange of information between the sites Abu Fluss commercial port and other port configurations and the headquarters of the General company for ports of Iraq. The Ministry said in a statement received (News Agency news) a day,

Tuesday: that those working on computers began work with the new system, which shortened the time and finished traditional work and routine course of obstructive, adding it to the port administration in high impact project completion. On the other hand received docks Abu Fluss Korean ship (nizdan) payload (109) container and ship Russian (antelk Bay) payload (153) container ship African container loads of (200), indicating that the port also saw export (15) container of Iraqi dates to the UAE on African (Express) ship

that would be the window system.  all international freight is shippped on a a 30 day letter of credit.  could be anytime now

OOM: 
FOLKS PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT OKIE'S INFORMATION IS RIGHT AT THE TOP. IT CANNOT GET ANY CLOSER TO WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. HE HAS BEEN GIVEN THE PRIVILEGE OF MAKING THE FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT. BUT AS HE HAS ALWAYS SAID, THIS IS A ONCE IN A HISTORY EVENT AND IT IS FLUID RIGHT UP TO THE MOMENT IT IS LIVE FOR EVERY ONE OF US. HE CAN BE TOLD ONE MINUTE WE WILL SEE IT TODAY, AND THE NEXT MOMENT HE CAN BE TOLD IT WILL BE NEXT WEEK OR THE WEEK AFTER. HE WORKS VERY HARD FOR US TO FIND OUT WHAT IS TRUE AND WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING BEHIND THE SCENES. HE CANNOT REVEAL THAT TO US AT ANY POINT. SO WE WAIT, PATIENTLY, KNOWING WE ARE ALL TIRED OF THIS AND WANT TO MOVE ON TO OUR NEW ASSIGNMENTS. BEAR IN MIND, HE WANTS TO MOVE ON TO HIS NEW ASSIGNMENTS AS WELL. HE LOVES EVERYONE AND WANTS US ALL TO CROSS THE FINISH LINE TOGETHER. SO LET'S ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER AND JUST WAIT. WE WILL ALL MAKE IT. HE KNOWS PEOPLE ARE HURTING. KNOW HE CARES AND LOVES EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. (*) (*)

Guru Bear5642:  ok first let's take care of business my contact was extremely nervous and anxious with the question i poised to him however he said it would take more time and HE would have to arrange for a private meeting.  He told me by friday he will get back with me

I wish i had more and oh by the way i did speak with specific people who are involved in the bank codes today and we have come to an understanding -

first and foremost clear my name and stop putting out lies about me.

Second - be careful because i am watching and will find out if anything is crooked and illegal.

Third - these 2 people swore to me they were not receiving any payments or disbursements for the bank codes.

I have names number and emails and i know how to use them. Taking applications with specifc information has a serious liability issue - so i hope they have liability insurance in the sums of millions to back up any transactions that go through their hands.  Let say billions of liability insurrance to back up these transactions

There was no yelling or aguing and we have resolved some concerns i had. However i feel the actual cash in the iqd should be enough profit for anyone and i hate anyone being motivated by greed. 1% is way to much.  All i know is i have been called and told to relax take abt=reathe and be patient it is big day of expectation.   People wake up and be extremely cautious who you give information and what you give the wolves are out and they are lerking and busy.

Rajuncajun: Bear. Glad to see ya back on a site. There are a lot of CRAZY speculations out there. I do not feel we are in a window nor do I believe no more weekends. I feel this will not happen for at least a few more weeks at least. What say you?

Bear5642:  No later than end of june jmo.   I will be back tomorrow at 3:30 pm if thats ok and i will give an hour to questions.  God bless you and i will be back tomorrow. Remeber i was just recently banned and it is a horrible feeling. As a wingman in the other site i had the authority to ban others and not once it 3 years did i evr do it. Pray before u ban just a suggestion not challenging the mods or admin

Guru Generals64:  Now, the Bank (Wells Fargo) has told us that the Cash in group of Generals64 and Studley will have the highest rate available....There was a person that said the negotiators were getting 10% of the dinar cashed in...He only got a piece of the conversation...So, listen right now closely for the TRUTH....READY????

When we got Studley for a negotiator we had a short and very complete discussion of what we expected...And, We asked him to try and get an extra 10% above the stated rate for this group.

The Generals64/Studley group is open to anyone who is wanting to be in the negotiated group. You are not charged anything (but a toaster for me and milk bones for Roscoe lol). We felt that a leverage of More people with more dinar would help all of us. I have always thought it would be only fair if everyone were to be treated the same....Now, QUIT asking about Bank Packages as there ABSOLUTELY are NO Bank Packages. All they have is the every day package available to everyone. EVERYONE. ....

Now, of course if you have a large quantity of dinar there will be Wealth Management programs and YOU (not me or our group) will have to follow your own conscience and your mind. There will be people at the banks that are qualified to tell you the different ways of increasing your income through their systems....

Now, i have told (or asked) our complete group of reasearch and information team to be available for at least three (3) days to help everyone. We intend to be on the sites ( I'm banned from all but this one) and available to tell or explain how it is going down. This is so simple...I don't recommend anyone buying more, nor do I recommend anyone buying reserves.

The group rates will be better than you going in to try and negotiate it for yourself....That I Promise....Couldn't get that one pass Wells Fargo. Yes, We all thought Okie should be the one to announce it...I voted yes myself on that one. Now, Studley and his Partner have worked at this diligently and hard...Give em a break...

Let me throw this at the wall folks.....If there is a walk-in Rate and that is what we get we would all take it and run....Right?.....Now, if someone goes in and negotiates a better rate through the banks and collects it through the banks Spread then where and what do we do....Take the posted rate????or the negotiated rate?.....

Now, me, I'm going with Studley....He and I have "growled" at each other and I have Yelled very loudly at him....I have yelled very loud at this partner as well....You guys, some time in life you have to find someone to trust and hang your hat on....My information is not FREE....You owe me a Toasterlol

OU GUYS/GALS...:....I am a History Buff and I mean Fanatic about it....I really enjoy the research of all historical things...Remember, I've been married to a School Teacher for 46 years...this has to happen and all the stuff being put out by some of the GURUS is just hopes and desires...Now, They can say the same about me but I can and will produce verification or I don't tell it..

Guru Scooter: 
  I think that shabs has three [rates] they've somewhat indicated these in the country reports two years ago from the imf  there's a low ceiling, mid ceiling, and high ceiling...the low would be under the .86 range the mid tier between 1.00 - 2.05 and the high  upper two's...but nevertheless -- even the low the numbers wouldn't work with the state of their economy right now, it will get there it's just going take a bit more time...the reality is they can make their rate anything they want but they would have a heck of a time getting it accepted throughout the world.  I think the longer he waits won't have too much effect which option he chooses, IMO. 

Guru BellaGrits:   HEY ALL!!!! HOPE YOUR DAY WASN'T NEAR AS FRUSTRATING AS MINE.....OMW!!! TALK ABOUT MASS CONFUSION.... I DON'T DRINK, BUT IF I DID, I'D BE IN RARE FORM RIGHT NOW!!!! LOL ANYWAY....YOU KNOW HOW THEY LOVE TO CONFUSE THE INTEL PROVIDERS.....THEY GET THE GOLD MEDAL TODAY!!! I AM NOT TOO PROUD TO ADMIT IT!

OME SMALL THINGS HAD TO BE DEALT WITH ...AND THEY WERE...AS YOU KNOW, I WILL BE NON-SPECIFIC....BUT I AM TELLING YOU, IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO TRACK THE REAL TRUTH DOWN...I HAVE A GREAT GROUP OF PPL AND I HAD JONNYWG EVEN JUMP IN FOR A FEW CALLS....HE SAYS HELLO TO YOU ALL TOO. ANYWAY, WE ARE BACK ON TRACK....THINGS ARE MOVING ALONG VERY NICELY, AND WE ARE JUST WAITING "PATIENTLY" SINCE I AM TOO TIRED TO NOT BE PATIENT.....RIGHT? I KNOW YOU ALL ARE AS WELL...ONCE AGAIN I COMMEND YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE....HONESTLY, I DUNNO HOW YOU GUYS DO IT....

I GOT A CALL THAT IT WAS REPORTED YOU MUST HAVE YOUR COMPLETE NAME ON YOUR KCGROUP CASHOUT CODE WHEN YOU EMAILED IT IN???? IT MUST MATCH YOUR DL OR PASSPORT....THERE IS ABSOLUTLELY 100% NO TRUTH TO THAT IN THE LEAST....I CALLED STUDLEY AND I CHECKED THIS OUT WITH JONNYWG....BOTH OF WHOM TOLD ME THAT WAS COMPLETE NONSENSE....ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS EMAIL TO THE INTEL4U.COM SITE...NOTHING MORE....WE EVEN CHECKED WITH THE BANK....STUDLEY AND JONNY WANTED ME TO MENTION THEY ARE BACKING ME 100% ON THIS STATEMENT.   WELL, I DIDN'T WANT TO BRING OUT ANY NAMES, BUT HEY, I GOT YA STRAIGHT NOW...
I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THAT CAME FROM BUT HE HAS REFERENCED STUDLEY....MANY TIMES....AND I WENT STRAIGHT TO STUDLEY TO MAKE SURE WE WERE DOING THIS BY THE BOOK....STUDLEY OFFERED TO COME IN HERE...I TOLD HIM I COULD DO THIS....BUT THANKS FOR ASSISTING IN CLEARING THIS UP, AND THANKS TO JONNYWG.
YOU ALL HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU REALIZE...THINK OF ALL THE DEGREES YOU NOW HAVE? WE EVEN TALKED ABOUT THEM...IRAQIOLOGY, RVOLOGY, DINAROLOGY, BANKOLOGY, C'MON....GIVE YOURSELVES SOME CREDIT!

OKAY YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE....HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT...MAY GOD GRANT YOU PEACE....MAY YOU HAVE A GOOD SLEEP....I AM FLAT UP TIRED...I EXPECT TO SLEEP LIKE A BABY!!!! WHATTA DAY...EVER HAD A WHATTA DAY?

Guru Angelquest:   WE ARE HERE AT THE MOMENT IN TIME OF NO RETURN...15TH IS MY OUTSIDE DATE...IT CAN POP ANYTIME...I KNOW WE SAY THIS ALOT BUT IT IS TRUE.

Guru Ray:  I just want to start off by saying that there are some interesting comments on this thread which is someone else's Theory & Rumor from another site. And that is all it is. Nothing more. Steve started this site to provide information about the Iraqi dinar. Neither Steve nor I have ever put any information on here to "pump" the dinar.

This site is strictly informational only. If there are people on here that truly feel the dinar is a scam and will never RV or RD, I would suggest leaving and go about your life and forget the dinar ever existed. As for Steve and I, we both truly believe there will be an RV and it will be very soon.

Shabibi has personally said this several times in public. A man of his character would not make these claims if they weren't true. I know a lot about what is going on over there and all the preparations being made to RV the currency. The Iraqi people are being told daily what to do when it revalues and that they will be very happy because the dinar will be the strongest currency in the region.

Does that sound like a LOP? Merchants and money exchangers are smuggling the dinar out of Iraq daily because they know it will be worth more out of country than in country. Saleh is on TV now telling the people how the prices in country will be adjusted to reflect the new dinar value when it revalues.

The new currency has been printed and shipped to all the major banks in Iraq and is awaiting for the revalue to happen to begin exchanging the new for the old. There is a lot more happening which tells me there is going to be an RV very soon and there will be many instant millionaires in this country and else where. I just want to encourage everyone to stay positive and hang on to your dinar because you too will be very happy soon.
Blessings,
Ray

Guru Steve:  Great words of wisdom. Thank you for sharing again the facts about this investment. I have been watching this post and was about to close it, but there are many great comments here. I just elected not to debate or explain again something like the "LOP" that will never happen (in this case that is).

Like you said, between your contacts and my partner and his contacts, yes this not a good investment, it is a great one. It will not take all that much longer to get the political wrangling resolved, then the rest will fall into place. There are many things going on that we have simply not shared do to my involvement.

Yes, there have been a few brief moments I have considered bailing from this investment, but when I take and add up everything we know to be a fact and not fiction, it renewed my confidence in marching forward and being strong and positive. I took many years for all of this to happen and it will not be done overnight, however, we are close to the end of this ride.

Keep your head high and your hopes even higher. Remember, Wisdom is understanding what's really important!

Blessings,Steve 

Guru Blaino:  According to 3 confirmed Dinarians, some large IQD holders "MAY" be getting some signals regarding "CASHING OUT" AHHHH. LET ME TYPE THOSE GOLDEN WORDS ONE MORE TIME. "CASHING OUT!" Feels good just to type it out. WOOHOO-BAY_BEEEEE! Got some intel from my "Whale Watcher" earlier today: Seems like out 'turn' is in the works for the next few days. IF, That's IF all works out! He/She/They are even now awaiting a call regarding 'departure!' Said the "Whales" ought to be done cashing in today and/or tomorrow and then "WE" get our turn at bat! (SWING BATTER, SWING!) He/She/They doubt we will see much before Thursday maybe Friday. So, using our judgement and common sense, we should be done by mid week next week. Maybe!!

Guru Hammerman: ,early evening,,,,,,are yall ready to end this ride ,,,,, wooo holly ca ca poo info is still smoking good ,,,,, imo some upper class in iraq are using smart cards ,,, paris club still there ,,, china uda an japan delayed everything ,,weather slowed three filghts into iraq ,,but they are there ,

,i belive ,anouncments within 48 hours if intel is true ,,,,, we should hear of it in iraq ,,,, then hours later here then days later we get to the bank ,,,, my best intel just told me should be wealthy by the june 27th ,,all we can do is sit back hope an wait ,,,,,

intel says meeting on the 15th [un ] wont speed this up ,,not a concern for iraq ,,,, whales with over 50bil have gotten money ,,,,, whales withover 500mil starting within a hour ,do not ask rates are details ,,wont share ,,, just be glad i hearing what i am
if yall watch fox news there is alot of money talk the last few days ,,,,an where the hell are these broke states getting money to back bonds they are selling ,,hhmmmmmm ,, could it be whale money ,,hmmmm mite be ,,,,, all is still good an all is positive ,,,,, im happpppppyyy ,,,, live ,,,love ,,,an learn

2.72 is what i am being told ,,,not the offical rate just what is on the cards for every day iraq peeps ,,,,, gov an military will get more i being told

My intel is good so far. If I told you all the info I have today your heads would explode. I'm happy, what I said on the call last night is being comfirmed. I do not speak but about 20 arabic words and yes im in contact with 10 or so whales that have cashed out.  Been confirming all morning.  Between this Thursday and the 20th for an RV. I'll really be shocked if we see it this week, with the way they are in timing I feel late next week we'll see an RV.  2.72 is what I am being told. Not the offical rate, just what is on the cards for every day Iraqi citizens. Government and military will get more I am being told.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:    lets hope a deal has already been struck. The last statement released said Maliki has now agreed to most of the points regarding Erbil, ministers etc. Lets hope that statement is true. If it is, then we will see formal public announcements of power sharing and we can turn our focus back to the CBI and their currency reform project.  I’m disappointed Talabani seems to be backing Maliki but if they can reach an agreement (a real one) then maybe that’s the quickest, most painless solution anyway. Given Maliki’s history though, it’s very hard to trust him.

Guru BGG:  You just don't get how bad off Maliki really is right now. There is consideration in his own party of either an attempted military take-over or having Maliki resign and someone from the Dawa internal party take-over. It's really bad for him.  It might have been easier if Maliki or Talibani or anyone would have stood up and done the right thing.  If they don't move on Maliki in the Parliament in the next 7-10 days I will be shocked!!

We are on schedule, on track, going in the right direction.  Let's be cautious...let's give the process time to work out.

*****Poppy3 Update - Prayer are being requested for Poppy3 - he has internal bleeding and one of the ribs has punctured a lung.*****

Guru Med:  I THINK THAT IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE TARIFFS WILL FORCE AN DRAMATIC MOVE BY CBI ON THE RATE OF EXCHANGE INFLATION IS HOVERING AROUND THAT AREA WHERE IT COULD REDLINE IN A MATTER OF A FEW DAYS TO A FEW WKS AND AT THAT MOMENT SHABIBI SAID HE WILL NOT HESITATE AND I BELIEVE HIM HE IS A MAN OF FEW WORDS BUT WHEN HE DOES SPEAK IT USUALLY MEANS SOMETHING. WE KNOW HIS GOAL IS WHAT WHAT DID HE SAY HE WANTED THE DINAR TO BE AT IN SEPTEMBER OF 2011, ONE TO ONE WITH THE USD.  THIS IS FACT AND IS THE ONLY TIME HE CAME OUT WITH ANY VALUE.

NOW THIS JUNE 15TH MEETING WITH THE UNSC IS ALWAYS MISINTERPRETED AS A CHAPTER VII MEETING, IT IS NOT.   THIS IS THE ANNUAL UNAMI REPORT, READ AND DISCUSSED.  IT ALSO IS THE TIME THEY RECOMMEND TO CONTINUE OR NOT.   FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THE UNAMI IS,  IT IS THE UNITED NATIONS ASSISTANCE MISSION IRAQ.  THEY PROVIDE GUIDANCE AND ASSISTANCE TO IRAQI'S AND TRY TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE BY WORKING WITH THE IRAQI GOVT.

Guru Cap1:     ALL IS LOOKING SO VERY GOOD RIGHT NOW.   IF THERE WAS ANYTHING THAT WOULD SHED A NEGATIVE LIGHT ON THIS ADVENTURE, I WOULD LET YOU KNOW.  MANY THINGS HAD TO BE ACCOMPLISHED BEHIND THE SCENES AS THIS IS AN EVER GROWING PROJECT OF GARGANTUAN PROPORTIONS. THE WHOLE RV/GLOBAL RESET HAS TAKEN ON A LIFE OF ITS OWN.  WE'RE IN THE HOME STRETCH.

Guru TerryK:   I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT WE HAD A CHANCE, A STRONG CHANCE LAST NIGHT TO RV.  THERE WAS ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO REMOVE M FROM POWER YESTERDAY AND THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH VOTES TO DO SO.  NOW THERE ARE THREATS JUST TO REMOVE HIM FROM POWER.  I PRAY THIS IS DONE PRIOR TO THE 15TH.  I DO KNOW TODAY THERE ARE TALKS GOING ON...IF THEY DONT REMOVE HIM, I THINK THIS WILL PUSH TO SEPT 1.

Guru BlueDog:  The IMF meeting with Iraq has disappeared from the Radar did they meet or did they not and if they did this is huge for us that they are silent ........the meeting that was to be on the 7th.................not a word to be found..............

UN meeting will be quiet also IMO because now is when they start to down play this event............

today something was on CNBC just caught the end of it ........they said there would be a Global Reset by thursday did anyone get to see the whole interview????

Guru BWM:  HERE'S MY PROBLEM WITH SOME APPOINTED PROVIDERS: HERE IS THE STATEMENT THEY POSTED...Logistics is the holdup ... Not Obama, Not Maliki, or anyone else. Once they have all systems in line, we will be going to the bank.

THEN, THEY TURN AROUND AND SAY THIS...It has been estimated by reliable sources that at this point and time, every day that it does not happen, the ending rate will be increased by 85 cents. If you put that into real numbers, that would be $850,000 for every million dinar you have.

SO CONSIDER THIS... IF THIS ABOUT LOGISTICS AND OBVIOUSLY NOT IRAQ, WHY WOULD YOU "PENALIZE" A COUNTRY WHO IS NOT IN CONTROL OF THE SITUATION...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:42 am

It's amusing to read all of these gurus blaming Maliki for holding up the RV back in 2012.  It's been three years now since Maliki was removed and the dinar has actually lost value.  Oops!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum