Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:48 am

Guru TerryK:  I SURE HOPE WE GET THIS DONE SOON.  THIS IS GETTING OLD.   I REALLY HATE PUTTING ANYTHING OUT ANYMORE.I GET SO MUCH AND JUST TIRED OF THE BASHING.  THE THREATS .
IF YOU NOTICED I HAVE BACKED DOWN A LOT AND NOT SHARED AS MUCH.  I HAVE TOLD EVERYONE SO MANY TIMES IT’S THE USA THAT HAS A FINAL SAY ON THIS AS WELL AS RELEASMENT OF CHAPT 7, BUT HEY EVERYONE KNOWS MORE.  THE UST HAS RELEASED ALL THEIR REQUIRMENTS.  BUT I STILL THINK THIS IS BEING HELD UP FOR POLITICAL GAIN IN THE ELECTION OF A CERTAIN USAA PERSON.  I DONT KNOW ANYMORE.  TO BE HONEST I’M AT A LOST.   IF IT DOES NOT HAPPEN BY THE 15TH, I’M LOST

I’M TIRED OF TRYING TO FIGURE THIS MESS OUT BASED OFF OF ARTICLES AND SOURCES.  THATS WHY THE NEW FORMAT ON THE CALLS SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME AS I HAVE THREE GOOD GUYS GOING THRU THE ARTICLES, HAVE BLUE/MICH/MAC DOING A GREAT JOB AND THEN WE HAVE HISTORIAN/RODNEY.  GREAT TEAM.  THEN WE HAVE THE DINAR GUYS.  TINA DOING THE CALL.  AL RUNNING THE SITE.  SAM WITH PRAYERS.  DWIGHT WITH TRUSTS,AND WELL IT WORKS.   PQ WITH HER SWEET VOICE.
HECK WE ARE GETTING ABOUT 45,000 CALLERS EVERY WED.  SO I WISH WE WERE MAKING MONEY ON THE CALLS.  I GOT TO PAY ANOTHER $2,000 FOR THE CHAT SITE IN 6 WEEKS.  GRRRRRR, TO KEEP IT FREE FOR YOU ALL.  OH YEA, THAT’S WHY MOST SITES HAVE IT AS A PAY SITE, BUT THEN AGAIN THEY DONT HAVE UNLIMITED EVERYTHING LIKE WE DO, SO THEY DONT HAVE THAT MUCH TO PAY OUT

SO I HEARD JB WENT OVER AND TOLD IRAQ THAT IF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET THEIR STUFF TOGETHER THAT THEY WOULD LOSE SUPPORT.   YEA RIGHT IDLE THREATS.  GOES A LONG WAY

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  TWO NATIONAL PRAYER CALLS TODAY FOR DINAR INVESTORS -

12 NOON AND 3:00PM EST TIME - 805-360-1000  CODE: 1016947 

COME JOIN US FOR THIS AWESOME TIME OF PRAISE FOR THE RV AND WHAT GOD IS ABOUT TO DO

Guru TNT Tony:
  I am a hearing some things and trying to see where this call is gonna go.didn't get a lot of news this week because they want it positive for this week.      Theres a big meeting coming up this week, there's no finalization to the Maliki thing.  we know there was (we have word) there was a big non-public meeting over weekend with some of our leaders.  we know there was some rioting over there because of what is going on. may have been a prelude.  this is what we don't want to happen over there

while we are getting the information they seem to wait to within 48 hours and then change it.  actually waiting for it to happen. could happen every day, every day could be a good day--but last week i said i don't think it is going to happen before the 10th.   they could sneak it in today, but info says later in week.  already Monday almost over there--Tuesday coming--could do it. I don't think its happening today but its alreadt tueday by the time its evening over here.   I think something is going to happen this month but dont know what

Guru CheckmateDan:  this is something we didn't talk about the Paris treaty, alot of talk about payments.  some member wrote thought Paris Treaty was forgiving of the debt and not payment.    if going to pay debt don't want to pay in IQD which is going to be rv'd.  but going to give in the dollars so not paying huge different amount.  the hope is that the RV would be first b4 payments if not they will be paid in lesser amounts to reflect future revauing.   we are going to move quickly to the members as we don't have a whole lot to talk about

Guru FreewayBill:  (Per Freeway Bill-The corrected extra rate accumulating for Dinar Holders for each day delayed is .085 not .85)

Freeway Bill from 6-9-12:
Another day, another 85 cents .... It is all good!

It has been estimated by reliable sources that at this point and time, every day that it does not happen, the ending rate will be increased by 85 cents.  If you put that into real numbers, that would be  $850,000 for every million dinar you have.  That is not a bad fee for the torment and misery so many are going through.  However, at this point, I am sure that almost all would gladly forgo the profiting period to just get this over with.

Folks, you know that I sit back and watch to make sure that you are not being fed a bunch of BS that will get you stressed for no reason.  When that occurs, I come out of hibernation and try to cleanse the entire process of waiting.

This blessing is upon us.  Just relax and let it unfold.  You have to be tired of hearing or reading that line, but that really is all we can do, right?  GOD is in control.... Logistics is the holdup ... Not Obama, Not Maliki, or anyone else.  Once they have all systems in line, we will be going to the bank.

Have a wonderful weekend and hope that this is the most restful and that we start getting really busy the first of the week..

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!! Freeway Bill

larryc, on 10 June 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

I think it possible that Freewaybill was given some bad intel or maybe he was talking .085 and not .85 as in the example he gave.  Using .085 the final rate would increase $8.50 in one hundred days

Freeway Bill: My bad, that is exactly what I meant to post and I also clarified that that what was what I was hearing.  .085 per day was what I was told.  Believe it or not folks, I, after working 12-13 hours every day and spending several hours on this every single day might be a little tired when I post... sorry for the misunderstanding... GOD BLESS

Austin-Powers-For-PM, on 10 June 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

Ok, that I can buy.  What I'd like to know is what your sources are saying as the reason for that specific rate of an increase and why now instead of, say, two months ago when this was supposed to have occurred.

We are all human and can make mistakes, especially when we are tired. Thanks for coming back and clarifying the mistake.

Freeway Bill: From my understanding, there was a "penalty" put on to cover what this has costs all of the banks involved and countries involved while they have been made to stand ready and it costs them money and lots of it.

I know for a fact that there will be a "country" rate which will be much higher than the coded rate which will be higher than the bank rate.  The country code is increasing daily to pay some of these losses back to countries, who for their part have been ready and are suffering because of the delays.

From what I understand, this penalty phase started a few weeks ago and continues.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Guru MillionDay:  They are saying lets just move forward and have the national meeting and resolve everything. Maliki is going no where so lets stick to the constitution and fix the mess.  They have convinced the national alliance to push the point and get everyone to join in.  They are talking about before next week when talabani leaves.  Yesterday the ministery of finance announced they are activating the economic reform and cbi announced they are raising the value of the dinar and activating the economic reform.  The political move of reform would be perfectly timed to be now with them announcing the ending of all of these accounts and calculation of the figures. It seems very exciting right now   These are things we would expect to see with the activation of the economic reform.  They are trying to celebrate in the open forum position they are in and have the national conference.  They are closing out multiple accounts budgets ect to calculate the figures for up until now.  They have signed multiple contracts and are running pipelines finally through to jordan as agreed many months ago.  The CBI has announced they are activating and the ministry of finance are as well the economic reform.  I hope the work in this has helped you all in seeing where we are but please remember to just let it happen and dont get your self over excited as we watch these steps.  This is very good movement though!!!

Henry:  The bottom line.  1. Iraqi political crisis is the primary focus not the RV.  2. You don't need a bank package to get the best return on your investment.  3. Follow the news out of Iraq for yourself, and you will know as much as any guru.  4. There will be no RV this week.  5. The constitutional process in Iraq is the driving force of this process (read Iraq constitutional article 57 for yourself).  6. This process is in the hands of Iraq, and Iraq alone.  7. Maliki is not the only leader of questionable character in Iraq.  8. All you and anyone else can do is wait til it happens..

Guru Med:   EVEN IF THEY DID NOT GET THE 163 DOES NOT MEAN IT IS DEAD.  THEY WANT IT PUT TO A VOTE ANYWAYS AND A SECRET BALLOT.  THE BLOCS WHO WANT MALIKI OUT ARE BRINGING THIS TO TALIBANI AND THEY WANT PARLIAMENT TO DECIDE, NOT HIM, ON WHETHER MALIKI STAYS OR NOT.  THEY FEEL...THEY WILL GET THE VOTES ON A SECRET BALLOT.  THEY FEEL THAT MALIKI WAS ABLE TO INTIMIDATE...AND THAT IF HE DOESNT KNOW WHO DID IT THEN THEY WILL GET WHAT THEY NEED NOW.

WHEN SHABIBI ANNOUNCED HE WAS READY TO TURN THE REMOVAL OF THE ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE HE COULD HAVE DIVERTED THE PROBLEMS WITH SYRIA AND IRAN BUT HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHO THEY AGREE TO DO TRADE WITH SO MALIKI HURT THE VALUE OF THE DINAR BY DOING SO.  NOW I WANT TO SEE IF THE U.S. OR COMPANIES IN THE U.S. ARE GOING TO BE ALLOWED TO ACCEPT THE DINAR FOR PAYEMNT.  ONCE THEY ARE ALLOWED, THIS IS THE DOOR TO THE RV FOR US

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  This month is an important one for Iraq. In 4 days they have the UNSC meeting. Tariffs go into effect at the end of the month and on the 26th and 27th of June is the World Banking and Financial Summit in London. Shabibi of the CBI will be speaking and will examine the changing shape of global banking and finance in the light of the macroeconomic imbalances in the world economy. The World Gold Council, DeLaRue company and major banks from around the world will be in attendance.  

for some time the IMF and World Bank have instructed the CBI on how to correct abuses, implement policies, improve economic efficiency, and enter the next phase of their currency reform  project. Although there are still many areas in need of improvement (as we saw listed at last year's World Bank mtg with the IMF), Iraq has come a long way. At this point they may just be waiting for the opportune time and a stable political environment that will ensure the success of the project. Stability and inflation have always been key factors. Look for a date announced for the National Meeting and the outcome of the ones I previously mentioned. 

I don't expect a RV overnight but I do believe that after the National Meeting, if we see announcements of permanent Ministers, Erbil power sharing and the Strategic Council, the CBI will move ahead with their economic reforms and we could see a higher exchange rate on the IQD.

Guru BellaGrits:  Hope you all are having a great night....... things are looking very nice in the dinar world, as they have been for quite some time, right? We're just showing our remarkable patience ....ah huh..... just wanted to stop by and tell you all I have absolutely no negative news to report....

I have all good news headed in my direction....so, we just sit back and let this little RV run it's course..... and I just ran soonerfan62 off! LOL Things really look really good, peeps....and again, I thank you so much for your courtesy and your confidence in your team of Intel Providers and your great team of MODS!!!! I am keeping the lips sealed.....for YOU and for me.... Smile

Guru ArizonaHeat:  The key objectives of the current SBA [“Stand By Arrangement”]  remain the same as in past programs--the preservation of macroeconomic stability, and the adoption of policies and measures to ensure sustainable growth and poverty reduction. This is not working, poverty and unemployment is at a staggering all time high. Time is running out on Iraq, at a very rapid and staggering pace. Dr. Shabibi spoke last January speaking of lower denoms and higher denoms working side by side starting “BY” September.  So now the UN security council will be meeting and Iraq will be part of their agenda, don’t look at the chapter 7 issues, look and the conditions of Iraq and what actions can or will be taken if they cannot (Iraq) give good reason as to why the situation in Iraq still stands the way it does. 

it is evident that Iraq has failed to bring the country as a whole into a international status, a strong point of that is a devalued currency...With the extension of the SBA [“Stand By Arrangement”] coming to an end and no further extension in site, that coupled with Dr. Shabibi’s notes, it appears this situation is finally coming to a head. One way or the other, The Dinar will have to revalue or the IMF who hold the purse strings to Iraq could very well revalue it for them on advice from the UN Security Council. This is not my opinion, but the Opinion from a man who deals with these types of situations on a daily basis...Dr. XXXXX in Washington, who has a doctoring in political and financial science.

Guru BGG:  It is highly likely the opposition will have Maliki “interrogated” in Parliament as a first step towards removal. This should happen soon. They don’t need Talibani to “sign off” – but they would prefer not to “alienate” him.  Iraq is still operating under a UN mandated, artificially low, “pre-programmed” currency rate. This will remain until they believe Iraq is no longer a threat to the world. Once there is again a legitimate “balance of power” in Iraq – they will move forward. Sooner or later – this will happen.

Jaafari and Maliki  had a meeting with Hakim to “probe” the depth of his support for Maliki – just yesterday. Again, if Maliki were in such good shape politically – why the hit squads for his successor, the threat of arrest towards Sadr and this meeting to take Hakim’s temperature?? The truth of the matter is - Maliki knows as much about his fate as you and I do.

Guru 8Ball:   What happened this weekend...and What if ?  What if...Saturdays meeting was the National Convention - Talibani was there - they said they had only had 160 seats - we know by math that they have allot more than they need for the vote of no confidence...Kurds + Allawi + Sadr > 163 seats.  Biden flew into to Baghdad (same night for 2 hours) - was it just a visit - was it to get the results - was met by high level government officials - Biden never left the airport - meeting was held in a special room in the Baghdad airport - they have got quite, really quick after pummeling Maliki in the media about no confidence - now Maliki will address the people to tell them...what the real problems are...somethings brewing ?  Maybe even moving forward...My take.

*****Poppy3 Update - He is home, healing, but not super happy - lots of pain.*****

Guru Hammerman:  Trying to see if there's any truth in yesterdays intel.  If there's any truth to it at all, we are within 10 days. (or less hint hint)...Intel is great, almost to good, that's what concerns me.

Guru Scooter:   I think we are heading for a Hybrid solution between the redenomination and the strategic goal of the country to increase the purchasing power of the people. A process that will take time.  What they will open up at, nobody knows but it should be interesting. I think when we see the lower denoms floating into the market and being used exclusively by the people of Iraq, you'll see several significant jumps in the value. Largely because they'll need this to reflect the purchasing of common items food, milk, bread etc.

Guru Bondlady:   With Maliki's new initiative maybe they will finish the HCL and art 140 also.  It is said that the President [Talibani] had called in a presidential statement recently to...8 things...from the erbril agreements, the ones which can be done by the constitution...basic necessities such as oil and gas law.  WOWZA,  if done, so r we IMO...the other 12 points of the erbril agreements will be left for them to continue to do what they do, fight over them.  i guess we wait to see whats gonna happen today...if they push to go ahead an question maliki in parl and not do the no confidence.

Guru Generals64:  Hey, by the way....I can't and won't say very much since it has not been verified and confirmed but most of the calls last night were actually pretty encouraging...

The last call (3:00 a.m.) this morning...When it rang (the phone)...Roscoe ;went crazy growling and barking....I thought it might have been a call for him and when we got back in bed he barked like "there"...let me sleep...My wife and I laughed so hard....Poor dog gets only about 22 hours sleep a day...

Guru Vic1:  For along time....I have been wondering....Why, people in banking and government agencies would refer to this as a SCAM... and YET... support the facebook...ipo, like a power bar! Well, They are in congress...they see what laws are to be passed...they see...the oppurtunity...they have Bankers that spend alot of money through.... Lobbiests!!!

Then...They deny that they hold ...dinars and bought IPO'S.... They are 100% correct!!! The law-makers....know what trusts are Better than....anyone!!! Heck, They make the laws!!!

Remember....control everything....and own nothing!!! Get it!!! We never ASKED....DO your "trusts" hold dinars!!! We asked...mr.senator...or mrs.congresswoman....do you own dinars!!! Their...answer...a very smart one!!! No!!! I do not believe or own ipo's or dinars!!!

Sure....they do not!!! Their talking....cuz....they're smarter than the average....bear!!! See...what wisdom brings!!! Protect yourself! As they have....your loose lips will sink your ship!!!   

the Situation... Is very intense!!! Why...would iraq....want to hold off...the rv? No NEED...UNLESS... The results were...cleaning UP...THE last of the outlaws!!! What is the Difference ....BETWEEN outlaws and inlaws???

well...i think...outlaws are wanted!!!    three planes full...of high intense people and information gathering.... Planes!! YES...in pakistan they took out some more... Outlaws!!! YEMEN....WE got some there!!! NOW.... You look around...syria/iran.... You really THINK....WE have not been watching?

Iranian president to leave...soon!!! Khamenei....tired of his stupid....rhetoric!!! Iran...come the 1st of july...has Problems!!! Wow!!! Hope those are fireworks...and not bunker BUSTERS.... We shall see!!! We asked IRAQ...before our troops pulled out!!! IRAQ....IF....WE need your air-space can we use it!!!

We asked...for Permission! However, the cpa laws end...the last of june!!! The new strategic framework agreement that we signed...is exactly....what EU...Had to sign...also!!! that means....nato...folks!!! We are not fooling around!!! Not with....anyone!!! Especially....maliki...and his home-boyz...in tehran!!! IMHO...

Guru BuckWheat: This isn't earth shattering news it's only what my contact in the corp. foreign currency dept. of WF is being told by his superiors.

The US has the final say on when to release the RV.

Other people have said "it is just a matter of correct timing" and that is exactly what he was told.

Also that there was no hold up from the executive branch of government & to be prepared, everything was set & it wouldn't go past June.  

DaniandQuin:  Let's do a Visualization exercise on this beautiful day. Sit somewhere comfortable. Sit relaxed (but not slouching!) and put your hands on your lap. Close your eyes. Breathe in slowly and deeply through your nose. Hold for a second or two, and then slowly exhale out your mouth- as you exhale feel the tension leaving your body and feel your face and neck and shoulders and arms and chest relax. Take 3 or 4 of these cleansing breaths

Now, breathe in deeply- but comfortably in through your nose and exhale through your nose. Now, visualize your computer screen. See all the details. Visualize the words you want to see on that screen, like

"We have live Rates on all teller screens"...... breath in, and exhale slowly... feel the excitement building ... feel your heart beating that tiny bit faster. Read the words again and again.

Once upon a time in many lands both far and near there lived many people whose heads were filled with dreams of a better life one in which they could help others and become the people God wanted them to be ...

One day a wonderful opportunity arose in the lands but only those with a vision and a dream could see this...they were told to take this almost worthless paper and put it away and when the time was right that worthless paper would be worth great fortunes and all their visions and dreams would come true...

3S's Memeber Angel108 – The Dinar Fairy Tale:

Filled with great excitement they ran out to share this great news with friends and family but were dismayed to see that although a few believe many laughed and mocked them for believing such a thing could ever happen...but though some believed these people who lacked dreams and dropped by the way yet many started on this grand journey thinking of the enchantment and glory they would be a part of...

After many many miles and days weeks and years without any hope of the promise being realized many dropped along the way to tired and discouraged to continue ...some dropped off because they threw their dreams to the side of the road and therefore couldn't go very far as the journey was too hard as we all know without dreams there is no magic...

But of those who started there was the ones who refused to let go of their dreams and knew that one day they would find this beautiful place where this promise they held would become reality and their worthless paper could be turned into gold..

After many years and heart aches and troubles WAY in the distance they began to see the tops of this wonderful place and thought wow here we are we should be there in a few days but as you know things in the distance can be way farther than they appear and such it was.

But they kept on they stumbled and thought of quitting but each time got up and kept going and each day the beautiful place became more in focus and closer a curious thing began to happen

Their sacks they carried their worthless paper in became heavier and heavier and the path became rougher and fog set in and it was hard to tell if they were on the right path or not but they faithfully kept walking

When one fell the others picked them up and helped them as much as they could with their load and then one day those who remained and refused to give up topped the last hill and there in front of them just when they least thought they would ever see it was that beautiful place...

They laid their so heavy sacks down and upon opening them realized why they had become so heavy .. Now instead of worthless paper their sacks were filled with pure gold...

They were stunned and although they thought they were prepared for the end of this journey they realized with great awe that they hadn't even comprehended the magnitude of joy that filled their hearts...

Then when they looked up they realized that there was a beautiful gate leading to their brand new lives and joyously they went off to realize their dreams full of vision and happiness but never forgot those friends who stuck by them on the journey... THE END!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum