Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Article Out To the Public about our Investiment ! WOW

+4
AmazingB
Dr. Linda
TheBeav
czinser
8 posters

Go down

Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW Empty Article Out To the Public about our Investiment ! WOW

Post by czinser Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:30 pm

This is the first time I have seen any article put out to the public, taking about our investiment.....WOW....Blessings,....CZ.... Very Happy

The Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar
How the U.S. Plans to Make Trillions
By Greg McCoach
Friday, July 8th, 2011

U.S. national debt will exceed $14.5 trillion by the end of the summer.

The government has been underwater so long, it has gills...

But despite their desperate condition, the Feds still have a few tricks up their sleeve that will allow them to keep “kicking the can” down the road.

One of the gimmicks they've cooked up to stave the wolves off is becoming more and more evident: The revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

The dinar collapsed after the United States invaded Iraq and toppled Saddam. Prior to U.S. invasion, the Iraqi currency was trading over USD3 to one Iraqi dinar on the strength of the country's massive oil industry.

After the collapse, the dinar was trading significantly lower. At one point, a single dollar purchased one thousand Iraqi dinar.

Speculators began to take positions in 2004 hoping someday, the dinar would recover and the UN economic sanctions would be lifted, allowing the currency to be revalued. Since then, there has been much speculation regarding how and when that would occur.

But here's the really interesting part...

The U.S. Government is the Largest Holder of Iraqi Dinar Outside of Iraq

Does that really come as a surprise?

The U.S. Treasury does not officially list the Iraqi dinar as part of the country's forex reserves.

New Iraqi Dinar

see detail of 50 dinar bill

However, the Treasure does say it did an initial currency swap with Iraq to fund their government and Ministries...

Exactly how many dinars were traded is not mentioned, but it does make reference to “billions of U.S. dollars” traded to Iraq.

About two months ago, Iraqi dinars could no longer be purchased; the recent Dodd Frank bill appears to have legislation related to the revaluation of a foreign currency and preventing mass hysteria.

From what I have been able to gather, it sounds like this plan was originally put together by George Bush, Dick Cheney, Alan Greenspan, and others years ago as a way for the U.S. government to be repaid (read: get kickbacks) for their efforts in Iraq.

Experts speculate the U.S. government received nearly 4 trillion Iraqi dinars at an exchange rate of 4,000 dinar to USD1.

If this is even close to true — and the UN allows Iraq to revalue their currency up to USD1: one Iraqi dinar — the U.S. government would stand to profit in trillions... as would anyone else who speculated on the dinar over the years.

Bush’s statement, “This is a war that will pay for itself,” will be true 10 times over.

http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/the-revaluation-of-the-iraqi-dinar/3145

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW Empty How the U.S. plans to make trillions

Post by TheBeav Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Assuming the above article is factually correct, is it any wonder we have 580+ elected people in DC now just sitting on their hands or at best pretending/acting like they are busy solving the debt crisis? I mean, NOTHING is being passed by either house to make the lightest impact on the big board.

The trillions in taxes we will all pay at RV will be enough to pay off the complete nat'l debt!!! I mean if there is 3 million dinarians who hold only 1 million and pay 35% to the feds, that's HUGE. I know many have mega millions in dinar and many will only pay 15% in taxes (some may pay zero) so my math is very conservative in sum total. So....Has anyone figured out WHERE all this money is coming from to pay us? Or perhaps it is all just "passed thru" from one pocket to another and digitized as credit/debit. Whew, makes my brain hurt!
confused affraid confused
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW Empty Re: Article Out To the Public about our Investiment ! WOW

Post by Dr. Linda Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:49 am

To TheBeav and others who want to know where this money is coming from . . . .

Because I always want to know how, where, when, why, etc., I had the same thoughts years ago after I invested into my first batch of Dinar.

I knew that Saddam had stolen money for years from the U.S. and the U.N., and many other countries, during the Oil for Food Program. I knew that Iraq's monetary reserves had been frozen during the 1st gulf war for the Kuwaiti freedom. But I had no idea what the principle of Fractional Banking was!

Go to Dinar Daddy's Tidbits website and look at the heading, ABOUT, and you will learn about THE PLAN as developed by Pres. George W. Bush, V.P. Dick Cheney, and others. Learn about the Fractional Banking system of the U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve. Learn about the great riches and oil reserves that Iraq possesses.

And, then, go to Revelation 18 in the last chapter of the Bible, and read how Babylon's (Iraq's) riches are more than any in the whole world. Read how they were judged, and how God is transferring some of their wealth into the hands of the "righteous." UNBELIEVABLE!

Then, you will hopefully understand how we are actually living in the most historical times, how God wants to spread HIS wealth around the world, and may we be humble and thankful that we have been privileged to participate in this event!! :queen: :farao: :king:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW Empty it's about time

Post by AmazingB Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:40 am

I've been wondering when the "public articles" would come out. If Someone is sitting on this RV, stalling it,,, that's just plain "not right"... we the people need it NOW>>> The World needs it NOW... we'll be able to "get out of debt" and create all kinds of new jobs as we start up businesses and hire people...I personally pray they release it NOW!...This is so huge...Peace & Blessings to all!

AmazingB

Back to top Go down

Article Out To the Public about our Investiment !  WOW Empty Re: Article Out To the Public about our Investiment ! WOW

Post by shakes4life Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:29 am

AmazingB wrote:I've been wondering when the "public articles" would come out. If Someone is sitting on this RV, stalling it,,, that's just plain "not right"... we the people need it NOW>>> The World needs it NOW... we'll be able to "get out of debt" and create all kinds of new jobs as we start up businesses and hire people...I personally pray they release it NOW!...This is so huge...Peace & Blessings to all!

Excert...this may be what you are looking for....

A) Despite the US Treasury assuring multiple Global Trust Paymasters of their long overdue payments last week, the payments again failed to materialize. Bush Sr, again ordered, his boys, Obama and Geithner to block any and all payments.

B) Although Bush, Sr. and Obama were able to prevent the release of the payments, a tremendous amount of progress has been made to further expose, prevent and halt their activities.

* On June 24th, Geithner made an illegal play to divert part of the Global Settlement funds to Josef Ackerman, Chairman of Deutsche Bank, with the plan of working the funds through the middle of July. Fortunately, the evening of June 24th a plane left the US travelling directly to visit Ackerman, with special enforcement personal from the group responsible for getting the Global Settlements completed. Ackerman's Plan was stopped. Upon their return from Germany, Geithner was visited by the same enforcement personal and, will again, if he continues to be a problem.
* By June 29th, it became public that Geithner is planning on resigning.
* On July 1st, Geithner was also contacted about the 700 Million Dollars he moved from his personal account in The Vatican Bank to other accounts, at many banks around the globe. Did Geithner actually think we wouldn’t know his movements with the cash? Does he really think we will allow him to keep that money and the other funds he has participated in stealing? This is not a reality.
* It has been determined that Congress does not have the guts to investigate all of the claims that have been put forth to them. We know in several instances that certain of the names on the list of Vatican Bank account holders and presumed pay-off recipients are the reason. Every one of the Congressional Leaders including Issa has the knowledge in front of them. Hemming and hawwing ... claiming to not want to rock the very delicate boat the United States is in at this time. We say bullshit ... the problem we are in is solely due to the garbage that is happening behind the scenes and not one of our senior leaders has the fortitude to confront the monsters that are dealing with head on.

MESSAGE TO GEITHNER

Mr. Secretary, you have proven to be incompetent and a total failure, but Obama needs you as an expendable scapegoat ... you know the language, “to protect the Office of the President of the United States at all costs”. You don’t think they will let you resign do you? When you left the Treasury building on Friday and you shook everyone’s hands telling them you are gone {for good}, did you think the holiday weekend would be easy? You got hammered by the Administration begging you to stay by subtleties of the persuasion. It’s a very difficult spot. Putting you squarely in the hot seat.

Mr. Secretary, you have been well paid to strategically perform these criminal actions and to ruthlessly take all the heat, in the beginning, fronting for Alan Greenspan at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and then the US Treasury. You have been a good soldier but even you are not important enough to protect as a valuable asset, i.e. any of the Bush family members.

Mr. Secretary, the pressure is mounting and you can watch for yourself. In the last week, some old files are re-emerging on the international stage, i.e. the Vince Foster and Ron Brown cases. Both were in high level positions, but at some point they apparently needed to be dealt with. Why? At that point in time the issue was simple ... a man, his oral fixation, a cigar, an intern and a dress.

In a significant move, court documents have been unsealed by a Special Division of the United States Court of Appeals, which will prove the FBI and OIC covered-up in the Independent Counsel's probe into the Death of Deputy White House Counsel Vincent W. Foster, and it further exposes the criminal activities of past and present White House Administrations. If it can happen to them, it can easily happen to you. This time there is far more at stake, and do you really think they will allow you to just walk away when you know all the secrets?

You know that you have stolen for your Masters, from multiple nations to vast amounts of Investor funds, which have all been recorded. Are you really thinking you can escape justice and America will let you spend one dollar of the funds you were paid to perform these illegal activities? Your only option to lesson your punishment will be if you make a deal immediately, which we encourage you to do.

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmazingB Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 am

Tks for sharing this information and site's...Where do we really stand re: our investment?

AmazingB

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:11 am

Why all the HYPE about this article, as it is only an article written by some guy and posted on some blog. Now I'm willing to be wrong and this guy may be some govt official or financial guru, but I do NOT see any credentials.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:21 am

One question I have, since I live and work in the Houston area and have seen Pres Bush Sr. on many occasions , is about the comment Bush,Sr and O doing what ever they are suppost to be doing together. You guys need to think, President Bush Sr is very old and not in the best of health. His wife is also old and she runs the family and has for years. I am not saying this article is right or wrong, because I dont know, but at some point, a man is not able to carry on with things they did when young. I think that 41 is past that point and we must question Mr. Bush's physical ability to be involved in the games of young men and mental desire to be this involved. Maybe 20 years ago..........,

hubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Taggart Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:31 pm

shakes4life wrote:
AmazingB wrote:I've been wondering when the "public articles" would come out. If Someone is sitting on this RV, stalling it,,, that's just plain "not right"... we the people need it NOW>>> The World needs it NOW... we'll be able to "get out of debt" and create all kinds of new jobs as we start up businesses and hire people...I personally pray they release it NOW!...This is so huge...Peace & Blessings to all!

Excert...this may be what you are looking for....

A) Despite the US Treasury assuring multiple Global Trust Paymasters of their long overdue payments last week, the payments again failed to materialize. Bush Sr, again ordered, his boys, Obama and Geithner to block any and all payments.

B) Although Bush, Sr. and Obama were able to prevent the release of the payments, a tremendous amount of progress has been made to further expose, prevent and halt their activities.

* On June 24th, Geithner made an illegal play to divert part of the Global Settlement funds to Josef Ackerman, Chairman of Deutsche Bank, with the plan of working the funds through the middle of July. Fortunately, the evening of June 24th a plane left the US travelling directly to visit Ackerman, with special enforcement personal from the group responsible for getting the Global Settlements completed. Ackerman's Plan was stopped. Upon their return from Germany, Geithner was visited by the same enforcement personal and, will again, if he continues to be a problem.
* By June 29th, it became public that Geithner is planning on resigning.
* On July 1st, Geithner was also contacted about the 700 Million Dollars he moved from his personal account in The Vatican Bank to other accounts, at many banks around the globe. Did Geithner actually think we wouldn’t know his movements with the cash? Does he really think we will allow him to keep that money and the other funds he has participated in stealing? This is not a reality.
* It has been determined that Congress does not have the guts to investigate all of the claims that have been put forth to them. We know in several instances that certain of the names on the list of Vatican Bank account holders and presumed pay-off recipients are the reason. Every one of the Congressional Leaders including Issa has the knowledge in front of them. Hemming and hawwing ... claiming to not want to rock the very delicate boat the United States is in at this time. We say bullshit ... the problem we are in is solely due to the garbage that is happening behind the scenes and not one of our senior leaders has the fortitude to confront the monsters that are dealing with head on.

MESSAGE TO GEITHNER

Mr. Secretary, you have proven to be incompetent and a total failure, but Obama needs you as an expendable scapegoat ... you know the language, “to protect the Office of the President of the United States at all costs”. You don’t think they will let you resign do you? When you left the Treasury building on Friday and you shook everyone’s hands telling them you are gone {for good}, did you think the holiday weekend would be easy? You got hammered by the Administration begging you to stay by subtleties of the persuasion. It’s a very difficult spot. Putting you squarely in the hot seat.

Mr. Secretary, you have been well paid to strategically perform these criminal actions and to ruthlessly take all the heat, in the beginning, fronting for Alan Greenspan at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and then the US Treasury. You have been a good soldier but even you are not important enough to protect as a valuable asset, i.e. any of the Bush family members.

Mr. Secretary, the pressure is mounting and you can watch for yourself. In the last week, some old files are re-emerging on the international stage, i.e. the Vince Foster and Ron Brown cases. Both were in high level positions, but at some point they apparently needed to be dealt with. Why? At that point in time the issue was simple ... a man, his oral fixation, a cigar, an intern and a dress.

In a significant move, court documents have been unsealed by a Special Division of the United States Court of Appeals, which will prove the FBI and OIC covered-up in the Independent Counsel's probe into the Death of Deputy White House Counsel Vincent W. Foster, and it further exposes the criminal activities of past and present White House Administrations. If it can happen to them, it can easily happen to you. This time there is far more at stake, and do you really think they will allow you to just walk away when you know all the secrets?

You know that you have stolen for your Masters, from multiple nations to vast amounts of Investor funds, which have all been recorded. Are you really thinking you can escape justice and America will let you spend one dollar of the funds you were paid to perform these illegal activities? Your only option to lesson your punishment will be if you make a deal immediately, which we encourage you to do.

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

So... anyone would have access to a letter to Geitner threatening him like this and condoning a BJ in the Oval office the evil Bushes and the innocent Clinton... REALLY? sounds purely political and bias to blame IMHO

Taggart

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum