Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 6/10/17

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   6/10/17 Empty Mountain Goat 6/10/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:51 pm

June 10, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.   

Just so everyone knows this is my third newsletter of the week. Some are telling me they did not receive Wednesday'snewsletter. So in USA I find that our publisher censors the news and many time they refuse to publish the newsletter based on their criteria of what the news should be. I can not help when this censorship occurs. Yes - in the USA it is hard to find the truth since there are so many obstacle blocking it from the people. 

There are some telling you the RV has started this week. Really? Folks these are the same ones who keep telling you this over and over again. How many times is the RV going to start? My only advice is to ignore this since it is all phony intel. What does the “RV started” means anyway? This alone should tell you something is phony. The RV will not “start”.

The process of deleting the zeros must resume once again and we know for a fact the plan is for this to lead to an initial rate of around $1.00. How do we know this? We are only speculating of course on the rate, but it is a rate the CBI and the reports on the future state of the currency has stated many times and is most probable based on the FACTS we now know. 

We were told this will only occur when ISIS liberation is completed, the Iranian influence is gone to the extend they are no longer interfering in Iraqi politics, and they must move forward with the economy. In other words they need the Stability and Security to launch this new economy.

No – the upcoming scheduled celebrations we are now hearing about will not have anything to do or impact with the RV. We know that Eid-al-Fitr (End of Ramadan) date is Monday, June 26th. We know that their mind set is to have the next two weeks as liberation weeks with many events and activities throughout Iraq. Remember these regions have been under ISIS now for over 2 years. So today is Saturday and still there is a small sector in Mosul where the ISIS infidels remain as a stronghold. They are well dug in and will fight to their very last breath. The Iraqi troops are being very cautious and methodical since there are many civilian lives at stake too.

I have to tell you they did NOT meet their June 10th goal of “full” liberation, as Abad has declared earlier should happen. We know of course they have continued to be overly optimistic throughout this entire journey.

However for Ramadan, this year is different than most because they are celebrating both a liberation and Ramadan at the same time. I assure you both of these events will end at Eid-al-Fitr.

So we also know that the USA president Trump fully expected and wanted to pay a visit to Iraq while on his middle eastern tour. However, his secret service advised him not to do this stop over at this time due to the still lingering elements of terrorism, both ISIS and Iranian militia. So his unannounced stopover did not occur. ISIS was still a threat. I personally don’t know why anyone would keep telling you that ISIS liberation is all done. I have heard these people tell you over and over again on their calls for months now that it is done. Really? They say we are just waiting for a “public announcement”. No – we are not just waiting for a “public” announcement but for the liberation to be completed so they can legitimately and honestly make this “public” announcement. Get it? Why do you think we keep waiting?

These people are insane with conspiracy theories. Even with the all the news pouring out of Iraq on the progress of the battle front they still persist in this nonsense. The evidence of the president’s trip and then the cancellation alone should have been their convincing factor.

It is at this point of Eid-al-Fitr we can expect to see a re-focus back to the currency reform. It is at this point I strongly believe the CBI is planning to reinstitute the re-education process of their plan to roll out the new currency, as needed. We can expect lots of news and articles on this subject matter when this occurs. The nature of the Muslims and the people in general in that region is to allow the people to adjust to an event that is going to be this major in their world. There are many charlatans already licking their grimy chops just waiting for this event so they can take advantage of the citizens in this transition. So, if the average citizen (the popular crowd) does not know what is happened then they will be swindled. The counterfeiters too will be ramped. So the re-education phase is VERY important and must come first. Get it? This is not my words but from the CBI itself. Yes – the CBI has a “re-education plan” and they will use the news media interviews, the mosques and television to do it. Believe me you will not miss it when they begin this timeframe. There will be NO secrets, NO conspiracies and especially NO delay.

Can they change this timeframe? Sure they can and we know plans have waivered many times already. All we can do is sit and watch to see what happens. Then when and if the plan does change we must be willing and open minded to accept it. Not accepting it and being stubborn will not generated any RV. Instead it only creates more confusion in falsified intel and timeframes. 

As always my comments are in italic RED.

Articles Begin

Unannounced preparations in Baghdad to celebrate the liberation of Mosul

Baghdad / Wael Ne'ma 

In Baghdad, for several days, "undeclared" preparations have been made to commemorate the liberation of Mosul, coinciding with the third anniversary of the fall of the city, but by a hasty organization. 

On June 9 and 10, 2014, the organization took over the city of Mosul before imposing its control in subsequent days on a number of cities.

A number of ministries received instructions regarding the arrangements for the celebration, and invitations were also extended to Arab and foreign guests, including artists and media personnel, to attend the event. 

In the past few days, the semi-governmental media has not ceased to preach what it called the "Great Victory Week", in reference to the imminent announcement of the liberation of Mosul coinciding with the anniversary of its occupation. Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi promised three weeks ago to hold official and popular celebrations in the event of a final victory over a cleric in Mosul. "The government will prepare a special program to celebrate this occasion," Abadi said at the weekly press conference in May.

"The celebration will be official and popular, in which all official and popular institutions will contribute in all Iraqi provinces." The joint forces are separated from the completion of the liberation of Mosul, a small area in the heart of the Old City, surrounded by about 1,000 armed men, as well as tens of thousands of civilians. According to the latest military estimate, 97% of the center of Mosul has been restored. 

(I did not present the rest of the article since it was very long and most of it is of no concern to us and the RV. You can go online and read the rest for yourself. Here is the link)

http://www.dinarupdates.com/showthread.php?49926-Ready-to-operate-the-quot-Iron-and-Steel-quot-factory-in-Basra

Ready to operate the “Iron and Steel” factory in Basra

Basra – Journal News The director of the iron and steel factory in the province of Basra, Abbas, said on Tuesday that his city will witness the end of next year, the creation of all the equipment for the operation of the iron and steel mill and melting of the scorpions, which was one of the largest factories in the Middle East.

“The decision of the Council of Ministers No. 25 of 2017, directed the operation of the iron and steel mill and rolling mill, with a capacity of 500 thousand tons per year,” he said in a statement to the Journal News.

He added: “The General Company of Iron and Steel is waiting to receive plans from one of the companies that will qualify the plant and prepare the foundations for receiving new equipment,” noting that “things are going smoothly and well on the right track to restore life to the plant.”

Director of the plant, also pointed out that the end of next year will see the operation of his company for the smelting sector and the production capacity of up to 500 thousand tons per year.

The General Company for Iron and Steel was established in cooperation with a French company established in the early 1970s. Its factories were completely shut down from production due to the consumption of their equipment after the events of April 2003. Before that, the factory was bombed by US forces in the 1990s
(Folks – I can express how good this news is. It is WOW news! These are exactly the kinds of articles we hope to be reading at this point in time. Yes- the govt in very  serious now in getting the economy rolling again. How does effect our long awaited RV?

Remember to tie these kinds of articles to what we already know for FACT. To RV Iraq will need to step up their private sector and begin producing goods and services. They will have to work on raising their GDP (gross national product). These kinds of moves will drive the value of the currency up and stabilize the economy. I also want to remind everyone too that in late April Abadi said that he is working closely with the IMF and World Bank to get “fully” out of sanctions related to Chapter VII. Why would he say this if they were not still in Chapter VII sanctions? Why can’t they now just use their dinar to pay for imports of goods and services? BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL UNDER SANCTIONS. These sanctions will not be “fully’ lifted until the threat of ISIS and other terrorist no longer exists. This is why they put the sanctions in place to begin with. Get it? No peace, No lifting, No RV. So this too is very good news. But I would not hold my breath to look for an RV until these sanctions are “fully” lifted. I don’t care what these other so called intel “gurus” tell you. If they really knew what was going on they would not fill you minds with this every day / any day RV stuff.)

Iraqi Kurds plan independence referendum on Sept. 25

(I will only say this one more time and then I will be quite on this issue. Most of the natural resources and oil is in the Kurdistan region. Why is the US so chummy with the Kurds? Cause they have the resources. Resources is $$$$. It has been the policy all along of the USA to try to get Kurdistan to succeed from the Bagdad government. What the US wants the US gets…..enough said. The only way for the Kurds to stay is for Bagdad to “fully” implement the Iraqi constitution and stop going back on agreements.)  

By Maher Chmaytelli | ERBIL, IRAQ

ERBIL, Iraq Iraq's autonomous Kurdish region on Wednesday announced it would hold a referendum on independence, in a move the central government in Baghdad is likely to oppose strictly.

"I am pleased to announce that the date for the independence referendum has been set for Monday, Sept. 25, 2017," Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani said on Twitter.

Barzani's assistant Hemin Hawrami tweeted that voting would take place in the disputed region of Kirkuk and three other areas also claimed by the central government; Makhmour in the north, Sinjar in the northwest and Khanaqin in the east.

The president of Iraq's ruling Shi'ite coalition told Reuters in April it would oppose a Kurdish referendum. Ammar al-Hakim specifically warned the Kurds against any move to annex oil-rich Kirkuk.

The referendum Date was set after a meeting of Kurdish political partiesaired by Barzani, who heads the autonomous Syrian Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG).

Hawrami said the question put to voters would be "do you want an independent Kurdistan?"

A senior Kurdish official, Hoshiyar Zebari, told Reuters in April the expected "yes" vote would strengthen the Kurds' hand in talks on self-determination with Baghdad and would not mean automatically declaring independence.

The Kurds are playing a major role in the US-backed campaign to defeat Islamic State (IS), the ultra-hardline Sunni Islamic group that overran about a third of Iraq three years ago and also controls parts of Syria.

IS fighters have been squeezed into a small area of ​​Mosul, their de-facto capital in Iraq, as a push to retake the city closes in.

FEAR OF SEPARATISM

Iraq's major Shi'iite Arab community mainly live in the south while the Kurds and the Sunni Arabs inhabit different areas of the north. The center around Baghdad is mixed.

The idea of ​​Iraqi Kurdish independence has been historically opposed by Iraq and neighboring Iran, Turkey and Syria, as they fear separatism spreading to their own Kurdish populations.

Kurdish officials will visit Baghdad and neighboring countries to discuss the referendum plan, Erbil-based TV Rudaw said, adding that elections for the Kurdish regional parliament are planned for Nov.. 6.

Iraq has been led by Shi'ites since the overthrow of Saddam Hussein, a Sunni, by the US-led invasion of 2003.

The Kurds have their own armed force, the Peshmerga, which in 2014 prevented Islamic State from captivating Kirkuk after the Iraqi army fled in the face of the militants. They are effectively running the region, also claimed by Turkmen and Arabs.

Hardline Iranian-backed Iraqi Shi'ite militias have threatened to expel the Kurds by force from this region and other disputed areas.

The Sinjar region is populated by Yazidis, the followers of an ancient religion who speak a Kurdish language and the group most persecuted by Islamic State. Makhmour is south of the Kurdish capital Erbil and Khanaqin is near the border with Iran.

Kirkuk's Kurdish-led provincial council earlier this year rejected a resolution by the Iraqi parliament in Baghdad to lower Kurdish flags which since March have been blown alongside Iraqi flags on public buildings in the region.

Masrour Barzani, head of the Kurdish government's Security Council and son of President Barzani, said in June last year Iraq should be divided into separate Shi'ite, Sunni and Kurdish entities to prevent further sectarian bloodshed.

Abadi is planning an emergency government and America welcomes

BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

Revealed senior political sources in Baghdad, on Thursday, it is contemplated to resort to an emergency government in Iraq, in the case could not be made scheduled for April 2018 general electionsor in the event of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi failed to win qualifies him to stay another term in office.

The sources pointed out in an interview for "Arab," I followed "Sky Press," that "the scenario of an emergency government, is acceptable to an American and clear, and is based on the extension of Abadi, another year, after the end of his term early summer of 2018" to prevent the receipt of a personal pro-Iranian post of prime minister.

Americans fear Abadi failed to achieve good results help him maintain his position another four yearsor the occurrence of widespread fraud in the 2018 elections lead to change the results of the ballot.
( I fear that if this RV overflows into election timeframe coming up next year we could be in serious trouble if we have to go through this election saga again between Maliki and Abadi. Do I believe this RV saga will go into 2018? Absolutely NO! I am just saying “if” and what we might expect if it does.)

Bloomberg: Iraq Seeks to Triple Refining Capacity With Slew of New Projects

(My point is that having oil in the ground is not enough. The country must have the capacity to bring it to market to implement the growth process. I am tired of everyone saying Iraq has so much wealth and their currency is under-valued. What wealth? What value? The country is war torn and is always fighting internally. A large part of the GDP is sucked up to fight terrorism.

This value is not real until it is “realized”. This means they must have the capacity to bring resources (such as oil) to market to include it as a true part of the valuation of the GDP thus the currency. They have all this gold, they have all this ore and resources in the ground. They have very fertile agricultural lands but are they developed? Who is going to buy their foods? Is it for in-country use or for exporting? Exports increase GDP. So you see I can go on and on but do you get my point? In summary with all these resources does Iraq have the ability to raise the GDP (gross domestic product) with these resources? While they sit in the ground they do nothing for their GDP, thus no realized value or impact to their currency. The good news is there are many commercial entities coming into Iraq and more to come that will move these resources to market thus realize wealth for Iraq. So as this process keeps moving forward and with time the GDP of Iraq will grow, the currency value will grow.)   

Iraq, the world’s third-biggest crude exporter, plans to triple refining capacity by 2021 to shake off its reliance on refined-product imports.

Processing capacity will increase to 1.5 million barrels a day from just over 500,000 now, not including Iraq’s semi-autonomous Kurdish region, Deputy Oil Minister Fayyad Al-Nima said in an interview in Baghdad. The country spends more than $2 billion a year importing gasoline and gasoil, he said.

Previous plans to expand refining have faced setbacks and delays, even outside the regions beset by militancy. Back in 2012, the government said Iraq would reach processing capacity of 760,000 barrels a day by the start of the following year. That goal was missed, and the crude-market rout that began in 2014 further squeezed government funds.

Planned plants include a second refinery in Basra, though the bidding deadline for the 300,000-barrel-a-day facility has been deferred by three months as additional companies expressed interest, Al-Nima said.

In Kirkuk, bidding has closed on a proposed 70,000-barrel refinery, and a decision will be announced this month. In Nasiriya, two Chinese companies are in talks on a 150,000-barrel facility. Iraq will also soon announce a tender to upgrade existing plants in Basra and Daura, Al-Nima said.

At Karbala, delays have hampered a project to build a 140,000-barrel-a-day refinery, contracted to Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. The government is paying Hyundai in crude oil as its seeks $2 billion in loans to cover the plant’s funding shortfall.

The country is also looking to acquire processing capacity overseas, not only boosting its production of fuels but opening up markets for Iraqi crude. The government is in talks with China and Oman to invest in refineries and depots and plans similar discussions with Singapore and Indonesia, Al-Nima said.

“Iraq’s output is increasing day by day and we need markets and foreign refineries and foreign depots,” he said.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   6/10/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 6/10/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:13 pm

(Note from Dinar Recaps: Recaps posts dinar and dinar related posts/articles.  We usually do NOT post NON-dinar related posts.)
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   6/10/17 Empty Mtn Goat

Post by Scotchie Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Yes, I believe the RV will go into the election, and past the election.  Iraq is nowhere near the ability to RV as long as it is receiving monies from the IMF/World Bank.  And, remember, those monies must be paid back, in dollars, at the same dinar rate when borrowed.

""""""( I fear that if this RV overflows into election timeframe coming up next year we could be in serious trouble if we have to go through this election saga again between Maliki and Abadi. Do I believe this RV saga will go into 2018? Absolutely NO! I am just saying “if” and what we might expect if it does.)""""""

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum