Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post 6/8/17

3 posters

Go down

Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 Empty Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post 6/8/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:42 am

Hi All:

Yosef came onto the RTC at about the 32 minute mark...he had Show Me read his "In Plain Sight" Sit Rep, and explained each paragraph. Thank you Yosef!

Also, thank you for letting some of us, who spend the time to transcribe you, know that the SITREP was the Intel and it would be coming out at midnight (meaning we did not have to transcribe the Intel portion..) That definitely saved me some sleep time...

Yosef did say initially the following (paraphrased):

1) He was told to lay low for a bit, which he did

2) he was told he can say whatever he wants now, since the RV has started!!!

3) The "segment" redemptions have started (like OWK has been saying).

4) He generally gets his intel by trading financial/banking intel/info with Republic folks, who generally point him in the right "geopolitical" intel direction, but since the RV is going now, basically they gave him the Intel directly (that is the Intel in the "In Plain Sight" SitRep)

Thank you Yosef, I/we appreciate all the time you spend...I still listen to your songs and get a huge positive energy charge...CALM makes me weep...

On a personal note, the SitRep "MUD" was so apropos for my situation too..(and for many. here with IQD, ZIM, VND and knowledge of the real truth). I've been beat up pretty good in my business life, and now even once trusted fellow professionals/attorneys, friends, and close family just don't want to hang out with me or listen to me anymore...it is lonely watching all of the corruption and cabal activities still taking place in our everyday life...as OWK has said, the cabal minions are still quite active, in state, local and federal governments, the courts, the police, in Main Stream news, Hollywood,etc. and will be taken down post-RV and during Disclosure...

As Yosef always says, Surrender!

Blessings,

BB136

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 Empty In Plain Sight

Post by Scotchie Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:00 am

Redemptions have not started.

There has never been one person or entity that has cashed in any dinar, zim or dong at any rate where there was a modest to substantial profit. 

The RV has not started.  It is years away.

Yosef's info comes from "Republic" people.  You know the ones that had General Hamm, General Dunford, Donald Trump, Mike Pence, and finally Paul Ryan as President.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 Empty Re: Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post 6/8/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:39 pm

BB136,

It is amazing to me that at the end of our journey to becoming human Angels, I am finally compelled to write. I normally lurk, reading other people's posts for hope in order to keep my sanity but your post regarding being alone really resonated with me.

I just want you to know that you are not alone in how you have been treated. I also have had the feeling of being alone all of my life, even though I am from a family of seven siblings. I am a middle child. I read somewhere during my teen years that middle children don't fit in with the rest of their siblings. That explained it all but it didn't make me feel any better.

I have also been called a "bleeding heart liberal" by people outside of my family. I am always trying to help the underdog. Later, the underdog turns against me and sides with his/her oppressors. It never fails. No good deed goes unpunished.

But regardless of how people treat me, I have always fought to not let them change me into one of them. I firmly believe in "Do unto others, as you want them to do unto you."

Being who I am, remaining true to myself, Yeshua, and God, has placed me in a lonely place but I look forward to our time after our currency exchanges! I sincerely hope I will finally meet people and beings of like mind. It brings tears of happiness to my eyes at the thought because it means so much to me to not be alone anymore.

Thank you BB136 for your positive post and to all the other positive posters on Dinar Chronicles!

I also thank Patrick, Yosef, Tank, Dr. WC, Smarty, ShowMe, Fisher, FXStrategist, Edward, Bewdah, One Who Knows, RayRen98, Tony, Okie, Bruce, and Frank for your compassion, love, time, and energy that you give freely to the dinar community.

Namaste,

Visionary4Evr

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post   6/8/17 Empty Re: Real Truth Call - Yosef Explains "In Plain Sight" Post 6/8/17

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:55 pm

Yosef came onto the RTC at about the 32 minute mark...he had Show Me read his "In Plain Sight" Sit Rep, and explained each paragraph. Thank you Yosef!

People actually thank him for this BS? omg
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum