Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Yosef - "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17

5 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 Empty Yosef - "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:37 am

Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 Image2

Think people realize that anyone speaking raw truth after 13 millennia of deceit will appear insane and be crucified like Christ?

No wonder so few speak up--who wants the torture, scars and dehydration, right?

Thankless jobs of unconditional grace and mercy are the norm. And yet, what's the alternative... death? Eternal damnation? A Donald Trump Presidency?

Sobeit.

Ok, so when do we get to the center of the tootsie pop? Or is it already here and we're just too beaten down to lift up our weary heads to see the heavenly gifts already bestowed to us?

Believe, don't believe is a real conundrum at this stage, ain't it! At any stage.

Long-term Middle East Peace is a settled matter IAM told by multiple sources.

Israel's claim to ancient homeland rights of 3,000 years ago was honored, but not control of Jerusalem.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/04/opinion/six-day-war-arab-israeli-anniversary.html?mwrsm=Email

Some 1967 land won in the 6 Day War will be returned to the Palestinians as a result, and there will be billions in reparations donated over time by the global community to rebuild Palestine--but no more war.

Also, their will be two equal states existing side-by-side, both recognizing the other's right to exist.

That was easy. Not.

The USA and U.K. were the last two sovereign states in the UNSC to be formally and legally settled via public elections.

Comey's obstruction of justice testimony today obviously begins the Trump removal and restored Republic insertion back into power by end of June, publicly not just in private.

Theresa May's victory tonight begins the U.K.'s new era.

Notice how they both happened on the same exact day--wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Was this the NPTB's work around plan in action or their primary and lone plan being completed?

Nobody knows for sure. Either strategy you choose to believe ultimately gets you to the same spot in history.

So....

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 Empty Conundrum

Post by Scotchie Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:47 am

Well, Theresa May did not actually win, though she will probably remain Prime Minister, with a hung Parliament.

No, no Middle East peace.  The Palestinians will never acknowledge the right of Israel to exist.

No, the borders will never go back to the 6-day war, as Jerusalem was at that time in control of the Palestinians.

Even if there is a victory of a two-state solution, living side by side, it will never be equal.  The priorities of Israelis are vastly different than the priorities of the Palestinians.  It is a mind set that will take a couple of generations to change, if ever.

I wish when Yosef says he is leaving, which he has done on many occasions, he actually leaves.  He is a joke.  A quasi-religious guru that knows little.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:05 am

LOL!  Comey's testimony ensured there would be no removal or impeachment.  It was not obstruction of justice testimony, you twit. In fact, Comey is in deeper trouble now than he was prior to his political grandstanding!  Oh, and you said mid-June for Trump removal, now it's end of June...when it was January...then Feb...then March...then April...then May...100% wrong, 100% of the time.

Theresa May's lost ground, there is not a single person in her camp that would consider what took place yesterday a victory.

Yosef is a history revisionist and a liar and a fraud.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:22 am

What are you talking about? Are your sources Deep State agents? Comey only hanged himself and his Deep State (mostly Dem) criminal brethren with his testimony. Oh, and the NYT. Lol They deserve it, though.

Also, http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/theresa-may-to-seek-permission-from-queen-to-form-government/ar-BBCgWS1?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp says your UK assessment is wrong. In fact, Corbyn’s and Macron’s election concern me regarding the actual reach and influence of the NPTB.

If important aspects of your intel like these are false, what else is false? Possibly all of it?

I understand you think your job is to agitate, cause wondering about some of what we’ve believed all this time and such. However, just because our Overton windows have been shattered by Baseballs of Reality, doesn’t mean that we will believe just anything.

No one is shooting the messenger. We’re merely suggesting you get better sources. Not admitting when you are wrong is psychopathic in nature. It only qualifies one for a position at the Clinton Foundation. Or Hollywood. Didn’t you already try that? Wouldn’t pushing lies count as Cabal activity and against the Do No Harm concept of our new civilization to dawn? Lies and hypocrisy got us to this point. Even Fisher said that this community has been lied to over and over again. It should stop here.

Ruby

(P.S. Melania Trump looks NOTHING like Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner. Pushing that tripe is like anyone trying to push that YOU are the one that bore your daughter rather than your wife.)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:41 am

YOSEF=FAKE NEWS
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:44 am

Good morning, Chaz, hope all is going well with you! Enjoy the day! :yes: Yosef -  "Conundrum" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/8/17 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:53 am

Good morning Terbo, going to work,
   Love ya brother
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum