Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq

2 posters

Go down

US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq Empty US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:42 pm

US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq

US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq 20170609_124942-977

Friday June 09 2017 at 0:49

BAGHDAD / Sky Press

It expressed the US State Department concern about the independence referendum "non-binding" scheduled to take place in the Kurdistan region of Iraq in the month of September.

The US State Department announced in a statement Thursday that this referendum will be spent of the "most important", such as the defeat of militants to organize "Daesh" priorities.

She added, "We encourage regional authorities to discuss with the Government of Iraq on a full range of important, including the future of relations between Baghdad and Erbil on the basis of the Iraqi constitution issues."

At the time, expressed its appreciation at the ministry's "legitimate aspirations" of the people of Iraqi Kurdistan, he said in a statement that it supports "a united Iraq, a federal stable and democratic.

Earlier in the day Germany expressed concern that the KRG plans to hold a referendum on secession, could inflame tensions in the region, warning that the region of the move.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel said in a statement, "We can only be wary of taking unilateral steps in this case. The unity of Iraq is in great danger," This is the statements first international reaction to the plans announced by the regional president Massoud Barzani.

He added Gabriel "to redraw the borders of the state is not the right way and may lead to the aggravation of the difficult situation already troubled and in Erbil (the provincial capital) and Baghdad as well."

He called on "all parties to seek dialogue and find a consensus to deal with outstanding issues and not to ignite conflicts again in the disputed areas between Erbil and Baghdad," stressing the need to preserve the unity of Iraq to support the ongoing war against the organization "Daesh".

"The victory was not achieved after the war against the organization and together we can only take the following steps which may be the most important in dealing with the challenges ahead

LINK

US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

US State Department expresses concern about the secession referendum for the Kurdistan region and calls for a unified Iraq Empty Unified Iraq

Post by Scotchie Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:55 pm

I state again, it is called the Reconciliation Law, and it is many months/maybe years away from being agreed on and signed.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum