Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Guru OkieOilman:  WITH OFFICIAL DIRECT PERMISSION AND AUTHORIZATION TO POST

OVER THE LAST TWO DAYS I HAVE RECEIVED SOME OF THE MOST HATEFUL PHONE CALLS THAT I HAVE EVER HAD OVER MY LIFETIME.  EVEN WHEN I CAME BACK FROM MILITARY DUTY, I WAS NEVER TREATED WITH SUCH DISRESPECT IN MY LIFE.

I KNOW THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE OUT THERE, LOTS OF HURTING PEOPLE SUCH AS MYSELF.  I HAVE TALKED TO THEM PERSONALLY, SOME ARE LOSING THEIR HOMES, CAN’T PAY MEDICAL BILLS, JUST REALLY HURTING PEOPLE.   I KNOW PEOPLE ARE TIRED AND WEARY AND THEY SAY AND DO THINGS THAT THEY NORMALLY WOULD NOT DO AND I UNDERSTAND CAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE MYSELF.  JUST PLEASE STOP THE CALLING AND TRUST THAT WHAT I AM BEING TOLD IS TRUTH SO HAVE FAITH.

THIS IS A VERY COMPLEX TRANSACTION AND AS MANY OF THE GURUS HAVE POSTED IT BEFORE, IT INVOLVES MULTIPLE COUNTRIES AND NATIONS, POLITICAL FIGURES, CURRENCIES, ETC. AND AS OTHER FELLOW GURUS HAVE SAID, IT TAKES TIME AND NOTHING HAPPENS OVERNIGHT.  OFTEN TIMES WHEN PEOPLE THINK EVERYTHING IS FINISHED THE BAD GUYS SHOW UP AND ONCE AGAIN TRY TO STOP IT AND I TRULY BELIEVE THIS IS A BATTLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL. WE ALL KNOW THAT IT HAS TAKEN WAY TOO LONG.

IN THE NEXT LITTLE BIT THE FOREX WILL OPEN ON THE EAST COAST AND I ALREADY KNOW THAT FOLKS THINK THE SECOND IT OPENS THAT EVERYTHING IS DONE AND IT SHOULD SHOW.  BUT THAT IS NOT HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS, ONCE IT OPENS AND IT BECOMES OFFICIAL ALL THE BANKS AND ANYONE THAT DEALS IN CURRENCY KNOW HOW TO DO THEIR WORK WHICH COULD NOT BE DONE UNTIL THE FOREX BECAME OFFICIAL.

DO NOT EXPECT TO SEE THIS ON THE FOREX AS THE BANK HAS DIFFERENT SCREENS THAT WE CAN’T SEE CONNECTED TO THE FOREX... REMEMBER, NONE OF US HAS BEEN TOLD IN DETAIL THE ROAD MAP AS THAT IS FOR THEM TO KNOW AND FOR US TO SEE IT UNFOLD.  SO BE PATIENT AND KNOW THAT THINGS ARE PROGRESSING AND ARE WELL AND PLEASE STOP CALLING ME WITH NEGATIVE WORDS -= WE NEED TO BE UNITED AND NOT DIVIDED.

SO WHEN 5:00 O’CLOCK ROLLS AROUND INSTEAD OF BEING UPSET OR PANIC BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T HEAR ITS DONE, BE PATIENT AND KNOW THAT THINGS ARE STILL POSITIVELY PROGRESSING AND ARE WELL.  I WILL BE BACK TO POST UPON THEIR AUTHORIZATION WITH THE FINAL GRADUATION NOTICE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.  I AM JUST AS ANXOUS AS ANY OF YOU BUT WITH FULL FAITH OF POSITIVE OUTCOME OF THIS , I ANXIOUSLY AWAIT FOR THE BLESSING OF GOD TO OCCUR.
Guru Bluwolf:  FIRST OF ALL GOOD AFTERNOON,,LET ME SAY THIS I PERSONALLY KNOW OKIE FOR QUIET A LONG TIME NOW,,AND RESENTLY HE HAS TOLD ME ABOUT ALL THESE HATE CALLS FROM A FEW FRUSTRATED HUMAN BEINGS..

HE CALL ME ON THIS SUBJECT FOR HE KNOWS THAT I MYSELF HAVE BEEN TREATED THE SAME WAY..BUT IT IS HIS COMMITMENT AS WELL AS ALL INTEL PROVIDERS TO SEE THIS THREW AND THIS GOAL WE WILL ACCOMPLISH NO MATTER WHAT..SO KEEP YOUR FAITH FOR IT SHALL BE SOON..BLESSINGS BLUWOLF

5:42 PM [bluwolf] EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS A SITUATION BE IT GOOD OR BE IT BAD PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU ALONG ARE RESPONSABLE FOR YOUR ISSUES AND ACTIONS,,

DO NOT BLAME THE WORLD FOR YOUR DEMISE,,RESPECT OTHERS AS YOU WANT THEM TO RESPECT YOU..HONOR THY BROTHER FOR WE ARE ALL BROTHERS IN JESUS CHRIST.
.BE BLESSED AND HAPPY JOURNEYS..GOOD AFTERNOON TO ALL.

Guru SoonerFan62:  GUYS, JUST WANTED TO COME ON REAL QUICK TO MAKE A STATEMENT:

FIRST OF ALL    TO MY DEAR FRIEND bluwolf AND TO SAY I AM REALLY SAD THE WAY THAT OUR FRIEND OKIE HAS BEEN TREATED THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS. I WANT YOU ALL TO PLEASE APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT OKIE HAS BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR 9 YEARS, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THAT.

ALSO HE IS POSTING ONLY WHAT HE IS TOLD TO POST SO NONE OF YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HIM EVER BEING AHEAD OF THE CURVE AGAIN OR BEING WRONG.

WE ALL AND I MEAN ALL HAVE BUSTED OUR BUTTS TO BRING YOU GUY EVERYTHING THAT WE KNOW OR HEAR AND ASK YOURSELF THIS; IF IT WASN'T FOR THE INTEL PROVIDERS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO EVERYDAY,

YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON NOR WOULD THERE BE A REASON FOR ANY WEBSITES.

I HAVE TALKED TO OKIE MANY TIMES TODAY AND HAVE TOLD HIM TO IGNORE THAT 1 OR 2 %. I'LL GET OFF MY BOX NOW, JUST WANTED TO SAY OKIE    YA BROTHER AND THANKS FOR THE COUNTLESS HOURS. SOONERFAN62

Good Evening guys, said I'd come back on to chat, so here I am, please no DIRECT intel questions, just know we are really gonna be blessed shortly. Hope everyone does the right thing after and pays it forward. Remember guys we are blessed just to be a part on this

Guys let me say I have talked to OKIE tonight and want to say don't worry about that guy, he is tough as nails and he is fine. Sends his love to everyone at INTEL4U and says he will give all of us our final Diploma when he can

Guru Jonnywg:  Please be advised that I have just received a call from representatives of the     AND the banking system. OKIE has been authorized to post information as presented by the aforementioned. .

When it happens, we will have a similar POST here AT Intel4u.com They are thrilled that we have 15,000 signups for cashin codes. Future posts will be made in a similar manner.

we will be advised with statements from the PTB when it happens........ Okie will be presenting prepared statements from the source as we will present them here as it happen.

It is a time for cooperation so sit back tonight and we will bring it to you ....... if there are changes in the program we will be advised as well

Guru Kaperoni:  In recent days we have seen numerous articles from the CBI about how “all preparations are done” and that they want the GOI and Council of Ministers to come on board and support the CBIs plan. We are starting the see the tremendous burden on Dr. Shabibi to take the dinar to an “international” level. That without his monetary reform, there is no WTO, no free market economy and limited economic improvement.   ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

Guru BGG:   The next couple of days will be very, very telling.There is no way without this pressure Maliki would be this serious about actually “giving it up."  So no matter which way it plays out or who thinks they were right, it had to happen this way.  I find it interesting the timing of the Biden visit.  It almost seems a little late if they intend to “prop up” their man (Biden brokered the original Erbil deal). They have been hedging their bets, maybe they intend to be the first one “to the punch” with the new regime.

Maliki seems to be saying he’ll do whatever he needs to – to make everyone happy. I don’t believe he will – he’s famous for gigantic stall tactics. However, he’s at least saying the right words. I don’t really see the opposition parties “letting up”. They do appear to be giving him all the chances in the world – however, they also appear to be moving ahead on proceedings at the same time. The other problematic issue is – I don’t think he has the time left to be able to “iron out” the 5 or 6 issues they have left. It is simply a technical problem…I don’t think he can if he really wants to.

Guru Frank26:   what if we told you...that SA [Saudi Arabia] is paying GOI members from 1 to 2 million dollars for any member that wishes to remove their confidence vote for Maliki.   SA does not want a Shiite government in Iraq. Why would they even bother with one or two million when these Maliki supports know they are about to raise the value of the IQD? ...M is not going anywhere.   The reality of our investment is sound.

Guru Poppy3:    we will rv on wed or Thursday of next week according to ONE of my sources in bagdad.They called and said they had just gotten a schedule that says they will vote early sunday morning to remove maliki and he thinks they already have interum person in place and ready to go and impliment all needed programs because of the tarriff law will now start costing them millions very fast daily.

I was told...they had recieved a meeting schedule for today saying the vote of no confidence will take place today.  Of course this vote has been scheduled twice already and postponed the next day every time...anything and everything in bagdad politic's can change at a moments notice.    they have painted themselves into this corner by letting Maliki remain this long already.

they did not vote today because there were 3 bloc's and several other leaders that did not attend as they had been ask to do. He stated they plan to try tomorrow to pull everyone together for the actual vote. He also said it doesn't appear to him they are  considering anything the Maliki camp has suggested . This report comes direct from Bagdad. We will hear more in the morning so get ready and everyone keep smiling all is well in our future.

Guru Bondlady:   "The market does not recognize the government support being linked to other countries and the ration based on government financial support." This has to do with taxes and the rations. They should have already had a better currency rate and they shoulda already dedollarised and supported there own currencies growth and not our usd. They should have basically already RV'd.    ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

Guru Duckyboy:    This is and will be a big month for Iraq. The Security Council meets towards the middle of the month and may or may not release Iraq from Chapter VII. Remember that this is not a financial issue, but long standing issues with Kuwait. Tariffs laws are due to start by the end of the month (yes, I was wrong). This is an Iraqi RV, not resetting the worlds financial systems. Basel III is supposed to help with this matter. This may be a very interesting week.

Guru Studley:    I do not give dates and rates because I am directly involved, also, this is a moving event with many moving parts, it is constantly changing, point is we are in the final stages of seeing this come to fruition.

we should see unified release of a lot of currencies in a very timely fashion, THIS IS A HUGE TIMING ISSUE WITH MULTIPLE AGENCIES, AND COUNTRIES COORDINATING LOTS OF EVENTS AT THE SAME TIME...vnd is part of first release of currencies, part of delay.

Guru Bear5642:  I do honestly believe we are extremely close - close enough for me to go and form my LLC and other very important things to be ready at a moments notice.

Guru Med: 
  BIDEN CANNOT STOP THE PROCESS, HE WENT TO IRAQ HOW MANY TIMES, TALKED TO MALIKI, EVEN THREATENED HIM, DID IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE, NO.   IT WILL NOT HERE FOR ONE REASON, SADR.  SADR WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THAT BIDEN HAS TO SAY THAT STOPS THEM FROM GETTING RID OF MALIKI.

Guru ScottiG:
    We are not dealing with world realignment as according to so many conspiracy enthusiasts.* It just is not so. NONSENSE!*

I will not waste your precious time here on the points of this issue. There are indeed some major events still winding up inside Iraq that are pertinent to their government but not so to the RV. These events will leave Iraq with a true democracy of which, they can be proud. I will not sit here and tell you that the RV will happen today or Monday but I can say with total confidence that we are so very close.

Some of my friends firmly believe that until the GOI is announced we will not have an RV.* In all honesty, I really don’t care. If they want to announce the GOI and then release the RV then let them.* This is a good investment. Though there indeed are scammers and bad people who have worked their way into the Dinar society, the investment itself is a good and viable one.

Seldom in the investment world do opportunities like this arise.* I am comfortable in saying that once again, everything lines up and is pointing to the end of this investment is soon coming. Is that a guarantee?* No way.

Guru BellaGrits:  things are looking fantastic from my side of the road...ALL is well...no issues, no problems, no nothing...obstacles are not blocking this of any kind based on my intel..

Guru SweetQueen:  POST FROM FREEWAYBILL AT INTEL4U.......I JUST GOT A CALL THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE DOUBTING THAT OKIE IS BEING FED HIS POSTS FROM WELLS FARGO TO LET US KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. I CAN TELL YOU FIRST HAND THAT OKIE IS INDEED BEING TOLD WHAT TO PUT OUT AND WHAT OKIE IS PUTTING OUT IS CREDIBLE AND NOT CONJECTURE.

DO NOT CALL THE BANKS! ON THE NEXT AND FINAL POST FROM OKIE, YOU WILL GET THE "GRADUATION" POST AND THE INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR CODE TO CASH IN. CANNOT BE ANY MORE CLEAR THAN THAT ....

ALL CREDIBLE INTEL PROVIDERS ARE ON BOARD AND KNOW THAT OKIE IS NOT RIDING ON HIS OWN HORSE RIGHT NOW, BUT THE ONE THEY ARE PROVIDING HIM TO GET THE WORD OUT TO ALL OF YOU.... OKIE HAS TAKEN SOME GRIEF OVER HIS LAST POST.
THAT, IN FULL DETAIL WAS APPROVED AND AUTHORED BY THE HIGHER POWERS. I WILL STAND UP FOR OKIE ON THAT. HE IS PUTTING OUT WHAT HE HAS BEEN TOLD TO AND NOTHING MORE.... INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR REASONS TO BASH, GET WITH THE FLOW OF THIS AND YOUR BLESSING IN ABUNDANCE WILL APPEAR!

THE FAKE GOLD STORY THAT I JUST HEARD THIS MORNING WAS BS AND NOTHING IS HOLDING THIS UP... THE RELEASE IS TO HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT (NOT SOON) ANY MOMENT! LAY OFF OKIE PLEASE MY FRIENDS AND JUST GET READY FOR YOUR BLESSING TO COME...

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU! FREEWAY BILL

Guru FreewayBill:  WELL, SINCE I HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING AND JUST CONCENTRATING ON INTEL FROM SOURCES, I HAVE FOUND THAT IT CALMS ME TO WATCH THIS THING GROW FASTLY INTO COMPLETION!

READ OKIE'S POST, HE IS ABSOLUTELY GETTING HIS INFORMATION FROM THE RIGHT PLACE. WE ARE NOW ALL WORKING VERY HARD TOGETHER AND GETTING THE SAME INFO.JONNYWG, BELLA GRITS, SOONER, STUDLEY, LOJAK, DASH AND ALL OF THE CREDIBLE INTEL PROVIDERS OUT THERE ARE RIGHT ON TOP OF THIS BLESSING.

I WILL EXCLUDE SUCH NONSENSE POSTERS LIKE HAMMERMAN, BLAINO AND A FEW OTHERS THAT SEEM TO WANT TO STIR THE POT WITH MISINFORMATION AND OUTRIGHT SENSELESS INFORMATION. I SAY THIS IN REFERENCE TO THEIR POST OF LATE. I HOPE THAT THEY CAN JUST STICK TO THE REAL NEWS AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE UP NEWS OF THEIR OWN AND WORK TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF THE DINAR COMMUNITY.

SORRY GUYS, BUT OLD FREEWAY CALLS BS ON THAT! NOW, FOR THE REAL IMPORTANT STUFF .... MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET INTO A GROUP OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE CASH OUT CODES ONCE THIS BABY POPS!

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU CANNOT POST CODES OR RATES BEFORE OR AFTER CASH IN! JUST TAKE MY WORD FOR IT THAT THE REPERCUSSIONS WILL BE NOT TO YOUR LIKING.

SO, CASH OUT YOUR DINAR AND STAY QUIET ABOUT THE DETAILS... OK? GOD BLESS YOU!WELL, I HAVE SAID MY PEACE FOR THIS EVENING AND SWEETQUEEN, IF YOU READ THIS, I WOULD HAVE POSTED IT WHERE I WAS SUPPOSE TO BUT FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT START A NEW TOPIC THERE...

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND MAY THIS MONTH BE THE BEGINNING OF THE BEST LIFE EVER FOR ALL OF YOU! REMEMBER ALL THE PROMISES YOU MADE AT THE BEGINNING ABOUT WHAT YOU WOULD DO,... HE REMEMBERS!
GOD BLESS THE USA!!
FREEWAY BILL

Guru BlueDog:  y previous post on june 1st stated no one seemed to care about the Iraqi Goverment. Biden has been staying in a fox hole till now and watching and waiting. Now the US has a solution and will be delivering it in days, as Maliki is at the edge of the cliff the US decides to show up with a well thought out plan.

TIMING is everything the White House brings the ending to the show IMO.  Biden's visit to Baghdad, the anticipated effective solution to the political crisis in Iraq.

Where has this big plan been hiding and why pull it out of your hats now, TIMING. It says  resolve the political crisis between the Maliki and the outskirts of Arbil, sounds like Maliki may be staying in some way or position from this wording in the below article.
Think about the World Bank being in Iraq for months and our Treasury showed up just in time should'nt they have waited for the US Solution. IMF will be meeting I think around the 7th I may be off on this date and the UN will discuss Iraqs Chpt7 situation either the 13th or 15th have seen two dates.

Tarriffs did not take effect like some believe june 1st it has been posted in the official Gazzette to take place June 30th 2012 this is how its stated in the Law,  Article 11 - This law (the law of customs tariff) as of 30/6/2012. Lets all rest and get encouraged over all that is Happening. Not what some Parliament member gets in front of a Camera and gives their oppinion.

Urgent .... Biden in Baghdad to resolve the political crisis between the Maliki and the outskirts of Arbil

Guru BobGetz6:  The point is this....The bank packages are there for your use or not. The rate will be there and you can take it or leave it, we don't really care. It is your money and if you can get something better, please do so. Also, my point is and in agreement with BWM, don't whine about the packages, don't speak untruths, and make a choice based on your own personal guidelines.

Many people worked very hard to put this together and spent many long hours doing so and get no restitution. The fact that the people who did the hard work are getting thrown under the bus, totally and fully, disgusts and angers me.

Just a quick note, EVERYONE. some of us are signing up for all of the bank packages that are being offered. I do not intend to use them at this time, but I want to compare "FOR MYSELF" what is being offered, as with the exchange price offered, special perks or whatever. I think the .. taking in a single note to "every" instution, being a bank, trader, dinar broker or who ever... will be my approach.

To me.. this only makes sense. perhaps the term "Sound Business Principals", rings a bell with some. With that said, I want it all and I will get it all, for my own decernment, and it will allow me to evaluate "MY" Options for "MY" investment. Let them go at each other about who has who on a list, I have discretely signed up them all, we all need some entertainment as we wait. Got more options, let me know... I want the KNOWLEDGE. Anyone got a better approach... NOT hardly

Guru Frank26:  Greetings Family,

We thank you for your prayers and well wishes on our trip. As we acclimate to our beautiful surroundings we are humbled and grateful to witness God's beautiful creation called........Hawaii. We will tell you more about our trip on Wednesday.

When I was 7 years old my parents took us to see a movie called Whatever Happen to Baby Jane. Betty Davis scared the beegeebies out of me!!! I remember that evening laying in my bed so scared of what I now consider to be childish and did not want to move an inch nor blink.

I was fearful that Betty would come into my bedroom with an ax and turn me into a sliced loaf of bread with ketchup all over the place mind you......LOL.
There are many things that scare us Family when we are children. But as adults we are comforted by the Holy Spirit not to think like children any longer.

The GOI is full of young politicians that are doing some rather childish things. I cannot control the other forums that told you in the last 48 hours that Maliki announced his resignation on Iraqi TV and that he has been removed as PM.

I represent my forum Family and my info that in all honesty does not wavier. I tell you to be strong and then to be stronger for a reason. You can call me and ask me the same question in a multidimensional way but I will still give you the same answer......M is not going anywhere.

It wasn't even 72 hours ago when I last told you that the most important thing to me and my Team is what M did this past week on Tuesday....Wednesday and Thursday. We told you very clearly he was taking out the trash. Now do you expect what Maliki collected to sit quietly by the curb?

No.......they will create all the commotion that is causing you my dear KTFA Family......the fright of..........Betty Davis. As adults........we do not need to be fearful of some GOI's scare tactics nor their useless banter. They can huff and puff all they want but Maliki's house is not coming down. Didn't we tell you he was using Iraqi TV to gain the citizen's support? Family he is loved in Iraq!!! By the citizens........of the citizens........for the citizens. Don't let the GOI scare you Family.

Once again less than 72 hours ago.......we also told you that June 7th is when the IMF will meet with the GOI. Then on June 15th we have the UNSC and CH7. Concluding with June 30th and the applications of the tariffs. This is what is important to me Family.

I don't know how else to communicate this to you. Trust me......I too am fearful of what could happen with the GOI. Nothing is written in concrete as far as the guarantee of our investment. But I have faith in this investment not to the point of moving mountains but going through them!!!

Let me leave you with this. Saudi Arabia was being nice to Iraq last week and mentioned that they were willing to maintain the pipelines to increase oil output. But what if we told you........that Betty is picking up her ax again..........and you find out that SA is paying GOI members from 1 to 2 million dollars for any member that wishes to remove their confidence vote for Maliki.

It shouldn't surprise you nor should it scare you. SA does not want a Shiite government in Iraq. There was no need for our Team to share this with you but the GOI is causing us to wrap barbed wire around our hopes every time they spew their demands that fall short of logic.

These are just emotional eruptions of political anger. It leaves a bad taste in all of our mouths and scares the innocent. So when you see this info come out in articles......do me a favor Family..........just roll your eyes for me.

Why would they even bother with one or two million when these Maliki supports know they are about to raise the value of the IQD? One abandons a sinking ship but one does not abandon a baby like this young investment. So beautiful dear Family of mine.......certainly don't let Baby Jane scare you either. It was just a movie. The reality of our investment is sound.

God bless you all. My Christian Love and Hugs of affection.

Aloha   KTFA,  Frank

DINARIAN RESOURCE CENTER, 3 JUNE
Announcing a new Dinarian Resource Center, providing info for RV preparation and post RV planning.
No membership required, all content is freely viewable, and smartphone friendly.

Visit us now at   http://www.unitedwegrow.org/      LINK
Information on Tax Strategies, Cashing In, Privacy and Security, Finding Advisors, How to purchase & protect assets, and a great deal more.

Our large free legal resource library holds many templates that are ready to download and print, including a Will, Gifting Letters, and a Pure Trust template.

This new site is not an RV intel site, nor do we post recaps (for that we suggest DinarRecaps.com), UnitedWeGrow features free articles on financial and personal issues relevant to Dinar Holders, along with a discussion area and article commenting.

As we continue to grow, let us know what you'd like to see at the site and we'll our best to support this community.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum